Hello, I'm New

YoungSauceBae

Hello, I'm New

Post by YoungSauceBae » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:56 am

Hello! I've been wanting to get back into writing lately and I remembered coming here a decade ago or so to rp. I was really surprised when I googled the name and it came right up. Glad to see it's still going! Looking forward to making a character and getting to know everyone.

Valkier

Hello, I'm New

Post by Valkier » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:10 pm

Hello, welcome (back)! I'm very glad we were easy to find.
If you can remember any details about your old account (or characters), it's possible I could help recover it. Although updating a very old character to the current system could take a bit of effort, depending. Your call!
Most of the community hangs out on Discord, so feel free to jump on over (invite link here: https://discord.com/invite/GeH5bkygNP ) and say hi, or ask with any questions.

Hope to see you around!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

HotelBravo

Hello, I'm New

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:44 am

YoungSauceBae:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:56 am
Hello! I've been wanting to get back into writing lately and I remembered coming here a decade ago or so to rp. I was really surprised when I googled the name and it came right up. Glad to see it's still going! Looking forward to making a character and getting to know everyone.

Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm a few days late sorry about that, but Welcome!

Return to “Introductions & Departures”