A Wild Muse Appears!

Muse

A Wild Muse Appears!

Post by Muse » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:29 am

Greetings, fellow roleplayers! My name is Muse, and I'm excited to join the Naruto Saigen community.

I've been a fan of the Naruto series for quite some time now, ever since it first aired on Toonami back in 2005. What drew me to the series was the implementation of tactics and strategy in combat, and the way that characters had to use their intelligence and wit to succeed rather than just relying on brute strength or overpowering abilities.

When it comes to roleplaying in the Naruto universe, I typically enjoy playing characters who are not part of one of the main ninja villages. This allows me more autonomy and gives me a chance to explore the international politics and social dynamics of the different villages, and then make an educated decision about which one to join later on.

I prefer to focus on story-driven roleplaying, as I find that combat-based roleplaying can often become unbalanced and lead to toxic behavior from certain players. That being said, I do enjoy a mix of both when I'm roleplaying with people who prioritize engaging and plot-relevant combat.

When it comes to character development, I like to have my characters meet other characters and NPCs, and glean wisdom from a variety of different sources. I'm always interested in collaborating with other players to create engaging storylines and character interactions, and I try to approach character arcs and development by allowing for organic growth and change within the context of established goals and parameters.

Above all, I believe that good communication, empathy, and consideration are the most important qualities for a Naruto RPer to have. I always strive to treat other players with respect and kindness, and to create a positive and inclusive community where everyone can have fun and engage in creative storytelling.

I look forward to meeting all of you and embarking on some exciting roleplaying adventures together!

Valkier

A Wild Muse Appears!

Post by Valkier » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:02 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Nick

A Wild Muse Appears!

Post by Nick » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:39 pm

Welcome! Glad to have ya.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Introductions & Departures”