Some nerd just joined the fight!

FireFoxGaming3988

Post by FireFoxGaming3988 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:04 pm

Hey, Im from a old discord naruto rp server that recently shut down, and i was amazed to find an entire website dedicated to it, and way better made at that. i just spent the past hour or so making a new character that i hope gets accepted. if it does then im really exited to join this community! Im a huge naruto fan, ive watched every episode of naruto, naruto shippuden, and boruto. filler and all, and ive always loved the way they use more than just brute strength to win fights but instead use tactics, finesse, and actual skill, and ive always loved the way its implemented in rp. so i really cant wait to start RPing! My name is mike, and thanks for reading my hodgepodge of bs

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:32 pm

Welcome to the site fellow nerd
CharactersShow
Itotsuki, Abari Kirigakure Chuunin [color=#80a0ff]
Akio B-rank Other Countries [color=#ee4a2d]
Nara, Daisuke D-Rank Missing nin [color=#E4EC32]
Kisama, Yutaka Heart Empire Akibushi [color=#BF0000]
Akari, Touji Iwagakure Genin [color=#C0C0C0]

FireFoxGaming3988

Post by FireFoxGaming3988 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:22 am

Preciate it. btw do i need to get my character approved or can i just hop in

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 am

Welcome, glad to have you with us and pleased that you like the site!
While all our roleplay does happen here on the forum, and our characters live here, most of the community does hang out and chat on our own discord too - feel free to join us via https://discord.gg/GeH5bkygNP
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:24 am

Welcome. Fuckin' nerd. Get in the locker.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

FireFoxGaming3988

Post by FireFoxGaming3988 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:52 am

I prefer to not acktually, it induces hives, as it was scientifically proven that the metal when exposed to a decent amount of moisture is in fact, you can get heavy metal poisoning by exposing yourself to heavy metals. Heavy metals form naturally within the Earth’s crust. We interact with small amounts of heavy metals every day, like when you check the temperature of your thermometer, which uses mercury. Heavy metal poisoning occurs when metals get into your body. This can happen if you’re exposed to a large amount of metal. Exposure to heavy metals can be dangerous to your health. While we use and interact with metals every day, certain heavy metals are toxic because the molecules that make up the metal damage or negatively interact with the cells in your body that are essential to keep your organs functioning.

Your body has small amounts of metals in it already, like iron, copper and zinc. These metals are important to keep your organs functioning. If you have too much metal accumulated within your body, it can damage your vital organs like your brain and liver.Signs and symptoms vary for each type of metal and range in severity based on your body’s exposure. Symptoms could include:

Abdominal pain.
Chills or a low body temperature.
Dehydration.
Diarrhea.
Feeling weak.
Nausea or vomiting.
A scratchy feeling in your throat.
Numbness or prickly sensation in your hands and feet.
Severe symptoms of heavy metal poisoning that can be life threatening include:

Abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia).
Anemia.
Brain damage and memory loss.
Difficulty breathing.
Kidney damage.
Liver damage.
Miscarriage in people who are pregnant.
Even cancer!
Heavy metals are naturally occurring elements that have a high atomic weight and a density at least 5 times greater than that of water. Their multiple industrial, domestic, agricultural, medical and technological applications have led to their wide distribution in the environment; raising concerns over their potential effects on human health and the environment. Their toxicity depends on several factors including the dose, route of exposure, and chemical species, as well as the age, gender, genetics, and nutritional status of exposed individuals. Because of their high degree of toxicity, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, lead, and mercury rank among the priority metals that are of public health significance. These metallic elements are considered systemic toxicants that are known to induce multiple organ damage, even at lower levels of exposure. They are also classified as human carcinogens (known or probable) according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer. This review provides an analysis of their environmental occurrence, production and use, potential for human exposure, and molecular mechanisms of toxicity, genotoxicity, and carcinogenicity.Heavy metals are also considered as trace elements because of their presence in trace concentrations (ppb range to less than 10ppm) in various environmental matrices [13]. Their bioavailability is influenced by physical factors such as temperature, phase association, adsorption and sequestration. It is also affected by chemical factors that influence speciation at thermodynamic equilibrium, complexation kinetics, lipid solubility and octanol/water partition coefficients [14]. Biological factors such as species characteristics, trophic interactions, and biochemical/physiological adaptation, also play an important role [15].

The essential heavy metals exert biochemical and physiological functions in plants and animals. They are important constituents of several key enzymes and play important roles in various oxidation-reduction reactions [12]. Copper for example serves as an essential co-factor for several oxidative stress-related enzymes including catalase, superoxide dismutase, peroxidase, cytochrome c oxidases, ferroxidases, monoamine oxidase, and dopamine β-monooxygenase [16–18]. Hence, it is an essential nutrient that is incorporated into a number of metalloenzymes involved in hemoglobin formation, carbohydrate metabolism, catecholamine biosynthesis, and cross-linking of collagen, elastin, and hair keratin. The ability of copper to cycle between an oxidized state, Cu(II), and reduced state, Cu(I), is used by cuproenzymes involved in redox reactions [16–18]. However, it is this property of copper that also makes it potentially toxic because the transitions between Cu(II) and Cu(I) can result in the generation of superoxide and hydroxyl radicals [16–19]. Also, excessive exposure to copper has been linked to cellular damage leading to Wilson disease in humans [18, 19]. Similar to copper, several other essential elements are required for biologic functioning, however, an excess amount of such metals produces cellular and tissue damage leading to a variety of adverse effects and human diseases. For some including chromium and copper, there is a very narrow range of concentrations between beneficial and toxic effects [19, 20]. Other metals such as aluminium (Al), antinomy (Sb), arsenic (As), barium (Ba), beryllium (Be), bismuth (Bi), cadmium (Cd), gallium (Ga), germanium (Ge), gold (Au), indium (In), lead (Pb), lithium (Li), mercury (Hg), nickel (Ni), platinum (Pt), silver (Ag), strontium (Sr), tellurium (Te), thallium (Tl), tin (Sn), titanium (Ti), vanadium (V) and uranium (U) have no established biological functions and are considered as non-essential metals [20].

In biological systems, heavy metals have been reported to affect cellular organelles and components such as cell membrane, mitochondrial, lysosome, endoplasmic reticulum, nuclei, and some enzymes involved in metabolism, detoxification, and damage repair [21]. Metal ions have been found to interact with cell components such as DNA and nuclear proteins, causing DNA damage and conformational changes that may lead to cell cycle modulation, carcinogenesis or apoptosis [20–22]. Several studies from our laboratory have demonstrated that reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and oxidative stress play a key role in the toxicity and carcinogenicity of metals such as arsenic [23, 24, 25], cadmium [26], chromium [27, 28], lead [29, 30], and mercury [31, 32]. Because of their high degree of toxicity, these five elements rank among the priority metals that are of great public health significance. They are all systemic toxicants that are known to induce multiple organ damage, even at lower levels of exposure. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), these metals are also classified as either “known” or “probable” human carcinogens based on epidemiological and experimental studies showing an association between exposure and cancer incidence in humans and animals.

Heavy metal-induced toxicity and carcinogenicity involves many mechanistic aspects, some of which are not clearly elucidated or understood. However, each metal is known to have unique features and physic-chemical properties that confer to its specific toxicological mechanisms of action. This review provides an analysis of the environmental occurrence, production and use, potential for human exposure, and molecular mechanisms of toxicity, genotoxicity, and carcinogenicity of arsenic, cadmium, chromium, lead, and mercury.
So therefore i will not be going in the locker thank you
Last edited by FireFoxGaming3988 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mimic

Post by Mimic » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:21 am

Valkier:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 am
most of the community does hang out and chat on our own discord too - feel free to join us via https://discord.gg/GeH5bkygNPnaruto senki
Hello, I'm new here and on discord as well. I have used discord only a few times before and don't have much info on it. So, just to be on the safe side, the server i joined is NSRP. It is the right server, right?

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:21 am

Mimic:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:21 am
Valkier:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 am
most of the community does hang out and chat on our own discord too - feel free to join us via https://discord.gg/GeH5bkygNPnaruto senki
Hello, I'm new here and on discord as well. I have used discord only a few times before and don't have much info on it. So, just to be on the safe side, the server i joined is NSRP. It is the right server, right?
Yes, that's the correct one! Great to have you with us.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Return to “Introductions & Departures”