Kingdom Hearts The Abridged Series

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Hello, I'm FinalKite: Co-leader of TeamNobodies, along with PsiJunkie, creators of the new Kingdom Hearts Abridged. We'd just like to share our Abridged Series with everyone here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88E69sqC5CE

I hope you all enjoy our first episode.

-WITH OUR KEYBLADE, WE'LL UNLOCK THE HEAVENS! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!? WE'RE TEAM NOBODIES, AND WE'RE ALL ABOUT KICKIN' ASS AND TAKIN' NAMES!-

~FinalKite

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Yeah, it is an abridged series that doesn't instantly suck. ;D

Still, replace the Kairi voice.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah, and if Bro actually says that, then it must be good!

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Igos: I watched it.

Igos: It's okay.

Igos: Donald was the best.

Igos: 'PKThunder!'

Igos: Muha.

Orius3: then post a response XP

Igos: Blehhh...

^ Response posted.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:24 pm

you made a abridged series? oh good lord. anyways it was good, but I am not a fan of these things.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 pm

All in all, a pretty good first attempt.

The intro, as well as some of the darker scenes, were a little too dark; might want to brighten it up a bit. Though it may look good when you are making it, you need to take into account the PC's and the capabilities of your viewers.

Getting the right voice down for each character is integral. Even if you manage that, there will usually be some degredation after recording and editing. If you can, set yourself up with the best recording and editing equipment you can without bankrupting yourself lol

While it may be funny at first, it isn't always a good idea to gimmick a character will a funny sounding voice unless it serves a purpose other than trying to get laughs in of itself.

I did like the first Tom Hanks reference, excelent timing :)

Keep it up, I will be watching your group in the future to see how you all come along =]

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Episode 1, you could call it a test. Call it, a "standardizer". Based on episode 1, we have a standard to live up to. Most first episodes aren't very good. See, when that happens, you start making the later episodes much better. If it's better than episode 1, then we're doing great. If not, then we're not trying. Understand me? Episode 2 will be much funnier, and yes, Tom Hanks will be a semi-recurring joke, just for episode 2, one episode in the middle, and the final episode. (Episode 2, they're still on the Island, and in the last episode, they return to it.)

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:34 am

Bumping this so more people see. :P
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Return to “Member Section”