What Color/s?

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

So, yeah. Each character has their own way of doing stuff. MtG has colors for each type of philosophy.

Here are some articles describing each color:

Green
Black
Blue
White
Red

If you want to go into dual color philosophies, here you go:

White/Black
White/Red
Black/Green
Green/White
Black/Blue
Blue/Red
Red/Green
White/Blue
Red/Black
Blue/Green

So, yeah. Now that you've had fun, post what colors you think each of your characters are. I'll post mine in a bit. \o\

Posting up reasonings/discussing about it is fine too. <o/
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Yaku Fushinkou

What Color/s?

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 am

Well you probably already know mine, but Yaku is Blue... or...maybe Black/Blue.

Edit:

Yaku works to deceive and craves knowledge, but at the same time... he has those evil tendencies. Maybe not as selfish as black, but believes in the outlying idea that Knowledge is power.

S-Rank Missing NinKirigakure • Missions: S:1 A:5 B:11 C:1 D:1
| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

MusouKidouSeidouShinbouRanbou

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 am

Most of mine are probably going to be Red. <_<>_>

Ginjiro: Red. He loves going by whatever his emotions tell him, which is mostly about having fun.
Unten/Oben: Even though they're sorta different, they're both white. They love justice and executing people that do wrongs to others.
Vaiorin: Black/Red, but in a non-Rakdos way. He's passionate what he does, but what he does is purely out of spite to harm others.
Jaku: White/Green. Sure, he's an asshole who appears to go by his emotions, but instead he always has an underlying message. He views the community as a whole more important than a single part, and, if that part will cause damage to the whole, it's best to remove them.
Itami: Red/Black. She goes by her emotions and loves inflicting pain on herself and others. Very much so.
Shindou: White. He always tries to help others out, thinking of others rather than himself.
Sanrin: Blue/White. She goes strictly by the code, hating emotional outbursts and herself for making them. She doesn't like missing nin and those that cause an upset in the world, liking things to stay on a ground level.
Haisou: White. Protect the weak/etc. Perfect match.
Waku: Red. Yeah. >_>
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Awesem

What Color/s?

Post by Awesem » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:43 am

Akumu is U/W because...... he uses LAW jutsu to screw the opponent so yea.

Envii

What Color/s?

Post by Envii » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 am

I would say Zouo is White/Black, none of the other seemed to fit him, yet that combination sort of did.
[A-Rank Missing NinSunagakureSouran Konjou • None ATM • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Toshi

What Color/s?

Post by Toshi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

Tenma Coal: Black/Blue. He's a control character with demonic traits, his colors seem pretty obvious.

Umezawa Tousha: Red. He's a very passionate character who's driven by his emotions, which usually tell him to burn things. Also, he likes lightning. A lot.

Douteki Soku: White. Not because he likes upholding the peace and follows the rules, but because he's basically NSRP's version of an equipment based creature. As in, the more equipment he has attached to him, the more ass he's going to kick.
CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Satorose

What Color/s?

Post by Satorose » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Satorose - Blue

Genkaku (future charry) - blue/red
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

7eleven

What Color/s?

Post by 7eleven » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Ekitai: White/red; He has a pretty selfless longterm goal (glorifying the Ruisan clan), but is trying to do it through personal goals and goals that really have nothing to do with the Ruisan clan (Team Sky, hoping to take over Tousha's position as Kage, etc.).

Lux: Black/red; Black and red could care less about the needs of the group. Black/red believes that everyone needs to look out solely for themselves. The welfare of other people? That’s their business. (Okay, okay red does occasionally look out for those it has strong feelings about.) Black/red also doesn’t like rules. It does what (or who) it wants to do. It does what helps its cause (or satiate sexual hunger). And since it has no allegiance to structure of any kind, be it laws or morality, the Rakdos Lux does what (or who) the Rakdos Lux wants to do. Which basically means creating mayhem and chaos fucking everything that moves.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

WrightJustice

What Color/s?

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

I can pin point Shiro easily to red has he loves having fun and behaves more instinctively rtaher than thinking it through, also most of his attacks are high on offense.

My others seem to fit duals better but I havn't read any of the dual ones and I can't really pick out from what I read sides maybe placing Yani has White/blue.

7eleven

What Color/s?

Post by 7eleven » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

Bump!

This topic amuses me.

Continue. >_>
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 am

Shyrk Karashi (Aka: The huntress) No surprise here. She is green all the way.

Musouka - I can't place her because she is a tormentor but she has a very motherly instinct to everything around her. It is only her enamies that she realy tortures and the rest she is standoffish untill she getsclose to someone. then she will fight to the dath simply to watch them smile. Closest i can put here is white. She is not selfish and does for others. But she is distrustful, and cruel to her enamies.

Paradox, were she around, green/red. She loves the wild aspect, being feral herself, but is passonate and outgoing for those that earn her trust.

Torinou, no longer around but she would be white/red. Always willing to do for her sisters was her thing and worrying to the point of no tomarrow.

Magou - black/red, this one is hard placed because she is not calculating and very driven by personal codes. She is always willing to help others in any way but whene someone best her she will never stop to make herself better than that person. Also, she is vvery cruel to the spineless. Now, she does have a code of honor and is normaly smiling and loving the idea of helping people, being driven by passion rather than thought. That is the only reason I tag red on there.

Katsu........ This one would be a post unto itself and i would need to break them all down to do it justice. I might do that later but for now I really don't wanna. I am just going to say all colors because she is seven people in one really. To break them down and indavidualy place them would be simple but also require a fair deal of thought, and I have homework to do.

Heerosato

What Color/s?

Post by Heerosato » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:52 am

Senkyoku (Sin): He is more colorless then anything he has nothing that drives him and he wants nothing.

Makura: He is blue/white he would rather talk to someone then fight, he would rather use his intelligence then brute force. At the same time he is willing to protect people and save them if need be.

Mori: He is pure black all the way, he only wants power and will do anything to get it.

Kyouki: Is red/black she lets her emotions control her and that always leads her to harming everyone and everything just for fun.

Kozu: He is green/black seeing as how he hates the world and loves power, but he wants to see the world change in some way so he uses the power he seeks for that.

Saya: She is Red using her emotions at all times.

Kira: Is white due to not wanting to hurt other people but at the same time he is willing to protect everyone not wanting to lose someone else.

Lacus: is Red/White she often lets her emotions get the best of her and she uses that to help protect everyone no matter who it is.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Infinites

What Color/s?

Post by Infinites » Mon May 03, 2010 11:10 am

Unjou: Definitely Blue. Like, all the way. Unjou is all about thinking n' such.

Riese: Err, White/Green. Riese is all about protecting Kiri and upholding it's honor, and he'll do what he needs for everyone inside the village. Basically, Kiri's got that ugly motherfucker lookin' out for it.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 am

Bump~
CodingsShow

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 am

Breakdown of Katsu alone.

Katsu herself is nore red green than anything else. She is wild to a fault but loves to be around people. This is because of we know who but that is a passion that drives her. I can't really say anything else there but that is the base breakdown if I had to chose.

Russle is white. He is a paladin of honor and would stand against anything to protect. I want to tag red to him because he is a dwarf and a bit of a perv but I really can't. He is more of the guardian paladin than anything else and I can only really nail him for white.

Auria is white as well. Very motherly and nurturing. She helps Katsu with emotional stress and leads her with a gentle hand. Not to mention the fact she is a healer first and an elegant fighter second. I could tack blue or green on here because she is more of the thinker and passionate one but those are light and just add to her maternal nature.

Gisella would be green or red with no real way to say both. She is the complete form of freedom unto itself from all ties, including the ties of nature. She isn't intelligent in a way, with her being almost exactly like a cat, and is over playful. She does not think about things but instead reacts and goes from her feline instinct.

Kataki is black. He loves his niece but loves battle even more. He is a twisted one that looks for worthy opponents and goes into a homicidal manic state as he fights against them. Now, I could add blue because he is cold and calculating but he isn't to the point of it being true thing.

Neltharion is red. He fights from rage and to protect. His thing is based purely off how pissed he gets and protecting his family. I guess I could throw white on that but I always saw him as a red because he is an anger fighter.

Mordolvia..... black, nuff said.

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:36 am

Akita - Black, pure black. He cares for power, not caring who gets in his way or what he has to do to get it. Pretty much pure Black.

Kyoukou - Red. He's a sociopath who only cares for himself and only doing what he wants. He doesn't do it because of being immoral, but rather amoral, which is the key distinction between R and B.

\o\
CodingsShow

yaksha

What Color/s?

Post by yaksha » Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Yaksha's Black/Red, with a hint of blue splashed in. He can be very emotional, but he wraps it up in a core of a scheming, brooding individual, so he can easily pass for Black/Blue if he's given time to work in peace. He can become very Black/Red if you put him in a situation where it's impossible to actually plan.

[S-rank Missing-ninKirigakureYaksha • • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:4 C:9 D:0]

[Jounin • Konohagakure • Haidou • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Idiot Proof

What Color/s?

Post by Idiot Proof » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Kowai is Red/Green, a common and reoccurring theme within his posts is "he didn't think things through", the boy acts purely on instinct for better or for worse. Considering the simplicity of both Kowai and the color scheme, there isn't much to really say...

:^D

[D-Ranked Rounin • Hotspring Country • Matsumoto Kouhiko • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

Oth

What Color/s?

Post by Oth » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 am

Laxus: Red, White and Black (darkness, chaos, destruction, fear and manipulation but pure and honest)
Loke: Red and White (fighting etc, loyalty and defense)
Shu: Blue and Green (clever, trickery, acts on instinct, for the community)
Kyo: Blue, White and Green (seeks knowledge, representation of animals and chivalrous)

Checkmate

What Color/s?

Post by Checkmate » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Ayuma would be black based on his jutsu. He drains from other people to benefit himself, even if it hurts his allies

Face

What Color/s?

Post by Face » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Officially bumping.

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 am

Ayomi Shinwa 1WWG
Legendary Creature - Human Ninja
First strike, Trample
Whenever a creature blocks Ayomi Shinwa, tap that creature. It doesn't untap during its controllers next unstap step.
3/3

Mintha 1GW
Legendary Creature - Spiritfolk dryder
Hexproof, Mintha is unable to attack or block.
TG, target green or white creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn.
0/1

Naka Moshi 3BB
Legendary Creature - Human Assassin
If Naka Moshi deals damage to a player, destroy target creature that player controls.
2BB, Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
4/3

Katsu Ikimono 2GGG
Legendary Creature - Lizardfolk
Imprint - 3: Exile target creature you control. Katsu Ikimono gains +X/+Y where X is equal to the power and Y is equal to the toughness of the creature.
T, Return target exiled creature that was exiled by Katsu Ikimono's effect to the battle field tapped.
5/5

Face

What Color/s?

Post by Face » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Halcyone Hyuuga 2UU
Legendary Creature - Human Ninja
When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card.
RRT: ~ fights target creatures.
3/5

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Wording/discussion.

Ayomi Shinwa <- Good mix. Only problem is that first strike and trample should be flipped (alphabetical)

Mintha GGW
Legendary Creature - Spirit Spider
Shroud
~ can't attack or block.
G, T: Target white or green creature you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn.
0/1

1) Probably should have hexproof rather than shroud. Should cost 1GW. Should just be a white or green. If someone wants to buff their teammate's creatures, they should.

Naka Moshi <- That last ability is WAY too strong. Up the cost some.

Katsuo Ikimono 2GGG
Legendary Creature - Lizard
Imprint -- 3: Exile target creature you control. If you do, ~ gets +X/+Y until end of turn, where X is that creature's power, and Y is that creature's toughness.
T: Return a creature card exiled by ~ to the battlefield tapped.
5/5

Hal is fine, but isn't very flavorful at all.
CodingsShow

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Now that I'm playing more and more (currently own all 2012 and phyraxia decks made as well as a healthy stash of single cards, still can't get my damn hands on a Jace though) I found a couple of the cards to be a bit over powered. I toned back Naka's second ability, making it cost 2B instead of just B. Also toned down Katsu's P/T. Starting out 5/5 with an ability like that is a wee ambitious. Edited Mintha according to Orius's advice and reversed ability positions on Ayomi. Also changed shroud to hexproof on Mintha.

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Mintha needs the wording edited, like I had in my post. If you meant counters (it to stay buffed), then it'll need to be reworded still, and toned down a lot.

Naka's last ability should probably cost 2BB, like Fevered Convulsions. If she tapped to do it (which would be bad synergy with the first ability), it'd cost lower, but since you can use it multiple times, 2BB is good.

Wording on Katsu (the last ability in particular) needs to be like I had it.

(Actually, Katsu was fine as a 5/5).

CodingsShow

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 pm

I just noticed something about Katsu's effect but I don't know what wording to use to fix it.

Effect 1 has it where I exile a creature and gain P/T by paying 3. Well and good.

Effect 2 has it where I simply tap Katsu and bring exiled creature back.

Turn 1 of Katsu's arival.
-Tap 3, Katsu exiles Raging goblin. and gains 1/1 (6/6)

Turn 2
-Tap Katsu, Raging goblin comes back.
-Tap 3, Katsu exiles Raging Goblin and gains 1/1 (7/7)

Rinse - wash - repeat.

Imagine with bigger fuckers like a nice big Flameblast Dragon (5/5). Katsu gains 5/5 per turn like that quickly getting too big. Add a drake umbra or that equip hammer (don't remember name) that gives +3/+0, Lifelink, trample and you've got something truly scary as all hell. Any ideas on how to fix the wording?

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 am

So, you're wanting counters. That's going to be a lot trickier to get done. Imo, you need to restrict it a bit, but ~.

K AFTER GETTING A BUNCH OF STUFF DOWN, here'd be the wording:

Katsuo Ikimono 2GGG
Legendary Creature - Lizard
Imprint -- 3: Exile target creature you control.
~ gets +X/+Y, where X is the total exiled creature cards' powers and Y is their total toughness.
T: Return a creature card exiled by ~ to the battlefield tapped.
5/5

References: Ancient Ooze, Bioplasm, and everything with imprint.

The only problem is what you said doesn't work, and if you DO, it's going to be even harder to do. The tap, gain power/toughness, then bring it back and KEEP that power and toughness would take up a great deal of space. It would also be using counters that have been totally ignored because they cause confusing game states.

If you're wanting it to function like that, then yes, a 5/5 is too big, but it's also not really a 'doable' thing, since, as I said, it'd be way too tiny of a text box. If you still want it, I'll word it, but I'll post up a picture of how tiny the text box will be as well.

CodingsShow

jd123

What Color/s?

Post by jd123 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:50 am

My MN is black and red he doesn't care about anything and does what he wants enough said and as for self control he has very little.

WrightJustice

What Color/s?

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:32 am

Futegai 2GW
Creature - Human Ninja Puppeteer
Futegai gains +1/+1 for each Puppet you control.
1G, T: Summon 1 green 1/1 Puppet Artifact Creature Token with Infect to the field.
WW, T: Puppet creatures are indestructible until the end of turn.
1/2

Oth

What Color/s?

Post by Oth » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 am

Update:

Ginko: Green and White
Laxus: Red and Black

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 am

Karashi Shyrk 1GW
Legendary Creature - Human Huntress
1G - Add a +1/+1 counter to target beast.
3/3

Soramos 2G
Legendary Creature - Beast
Trample
3/3

Lee Kouseki 2UUW
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
1U - Tap target creature. That creature does not untap during it's controller's next untap step.
3T - Destroy target tapped creature. It cannot be regenerated.
4/2

Zangy

What Color/s?

Post by Zangy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Just as an update....

Ginjiro: Red Still as red as they come. Freedom and emotions all the time.
Yuuta: Blue and Black Kind of a posterboy.
Ishiki: White Pretty much the epitome of white. He's self-sacrificing to others to a massive fault of not caring what happens to himself.
Kourou: Green He pretty much rolls with the punches, accepting whatever life gives him. He protects those that he cares about, while also knowing that the cycle of life and death will always continue.
CodingsShow

Das Kirb

What Color/s?

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Katsu - RG. Katsu kinda defines the color combination to a fault. She's all about unhindered emotional content and drive. She also accepts the natural cycle of life and death, knowing both are a must. Her rules are the laws of nature without restriction.

Lee - WU. He's deeply thoughtful and always in persuit of better skills and knowledge to help those around him. His ideals are knowledge is wisdom and wisdom can help the greater whole. Unfortunately, he kinda falls short of being heavy white because he's an idealistic dreamer who's yet untainted by the fact white can be just as bad as black.

Inoriki - BU. Inoriki is a greedy son of a bitch who's focus is mostly on what he can gain from any venture. Tax evasion was the sole reason he left the village in the first place. However, he's incredibly manipulative and intelligent in how he does things. He will bide his time and learn every detail about a person before making any kind of move, often ruining their minds before the fight even starts.

Cylan

What Color/s?

Post by Cylan » Mon May 20, 2013 1:48 am

Kae - Red and Blue : To the average observer, he would appear to be pure blue, driven by the only gods that hold any power in his mind: logic and reason. The blue is Kae's self, the person that he identifies as, strives to be, and is most of the time. However, underneath the veil of stoic, monotonous talk, the part of him that he tries so hard to deny emerges, that being the passion brought on by his heritage. He is very much a revolutionary, and has on several occasions allowed his heart to act, instead of his brain. Another aspect of this is how he interacts with other people. Whereas he can appear uncaring and pragmatic at first, he can quickly warm up to someone and become protective, such as when he took Junko under his wing due to understanding she wouldn't last very long on her own. In essence, his whole existence is superego vs. id, logic vs. emotion, blue vs. red, which makes him a pretty fun character to play.

Enma - Black : I'm sure most of you saw this coming, but it's interesting to read through that article and ponder just how Enma is Black. He's selfish to an incredible degree, and is both amoral and immoral. Having a very high opinion of himself comes with the territory of being Enma, and he (rightly, more often than not) feels that the people around him are idiots. He isn't particularly deep unless he wants to be. He slightly crosses over into red territory in that he's impulsive and makes decisions on the fly, but not nearly enough to warrant dual-coloring him. Overall, he's another fun character to roleplay as.

Kai - White : There isn't a whole lot to talk of right here. Right now, he's very much dedicated to doing actions that he sees as 'good' and working for the betterment of the community. It fits quite nicely that he has a Genma sealed inside of him that is also white, but to a much more extreme degree. As he grows, his worldview will likely shift towards this and a mixture of something else as his desire to protect the people he loves conflicts with the greater good of Kiri.

I'll get to the henchies/possible future characters/Izanagi later.
S-Rank Missing NinKonohagakure's Most Wanted • Missions: S:1 A:3 B:7 C:0 D:0
| Nin: 9 | Tai: 8 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 15 | Con: 15 | Str: 11 | Spe: 10 | Wit: 11 |

Return to “Member Section”