Minecraft Server

Mortalvis

Minecraft Server

Post by Mortalvis » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 am

I don't know if any of you all play Minecraft, but here's to those who do:

I will be hosting a Minecraft server through Hamachi, a small networking device which you will need to utilize in order to connect.

To get Hamachi, go to this link. The following screenshots will provide you with information on how to download it, start it, and connect to the required network.

Go to the link provided above and agree to the Conditions of Use, found below the download button on the unmanaged version. Once this has been selected, press the "Download Now" button beneath the unmanaged version. The download should appear, requesting you to Save File.
Downloading HamachiShow
Once you have saved hamachi.msi, install the program. Once it has been installed, open it. Click the button with the power symbol on it and the program's status will change to "Probing..." until it connects.
SpoilerShow
Once it has logged you in, select Network.
Selecting the Network ButtonShow
Click "Join an existing network..." and proceed.
Joining an existing networkShow
A window asking for a network ID and password should appear.
Network WindowShow
The information is as provided:

Network ID: xMinecraft Network
Password: minecraft1

Be sure you use capitals where they are needed or it might not accept your submission.

Once you are connected, launch Minecraft.exe and enter the following IP on the Multiplayer window:

5.155.129.118:25565

The server runs from 10AM EST until 11PM EST on regular days. The server is basic SMP. As I am the only op, contact me with concerns/requests for materials. Your friends are welcome to join as well.

Server Status: ONLINE
Characters
RankCharacterVillageCompanionsSocialsMissions
B-Rank Missing-ninMiyamoto RikuKonohagakure no SatoN/A1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 71, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Return to “Member Section”