Zordon's Jutsu shop of power and awesome

CDF

Post by CDF » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 pm

O_Hai.

So you have a general idea, but you aren't sure how to execute it? Or you have a jutsu that you feel could just be better and you don't know how? Or hell, maybe the mods are giving you trouble with a certain jutsu and you wish you knew how to get around them?

WELL, STEP RIGHT UP.

I've been in the game for a while and have become pretty good at knowing what can pass and optimizing everything to be as powerful as possible. So if you need this kind of help, let me know.

Prices

1 point per jutsu. k? k.

All Jutsu that I create, I will fix if moderators have an issue with it. Meaning that, I will not charge you for fixing up a jutsu that I created and staff wants changed.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Oth

Post by Oth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm sending you a PM now. I have 10 jutsu for you to optimize and I also want a jutsu made.
Thats 10 points, right?

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 am

hmm I'll take you on next. I'm going to do two of your services and if you want to do them at the same time or not, it really doesn't matter.

First Request
I need more ideas on how to use Sand Iijutsu. I'm going to post up what I have for Miyuki (already on her profile) and also my/Chi's ideas on the subject. I'm going to ask for 5 jutsus on this 3 D, 2 C, and 1 B. If you can only come up with less then that, I'm alright with it.

Second Request
I am working on a Samurai WIP and I need an ability for her that will allow me to be able to have her eyes red. Basically, I have her story as she got blind while she was young. Her parents found this MN from one of the 5 villages that promised to heal her. In reality, the MN used my samurai as a text subject. My samurai got her sight back, but not her eye color. Right now, I have my Samurai's affinity as Raiton, but I'm willing to change it if need be.
Sand IijutsuShow
Sand Sterilization
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *Utensil Sterilization
Ever since Miyuki started using sand as a form of healing, she used this jutsu every time after using the sand. Once the hand seals have been performed, Miyuki will start channeling chakra into the sand she has used. The chakra will then remove harmful bacteria and other foreign bodies that reside on its surface will be eaten away until it is thoroughly sterile. Depending on the size of the sand being sterilized, this will take more or less concentration and time. The sand remains sterile until coming in contact with more bacteria.

Sand Massage
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *Massage Technique
This is more or less a different way to apply the Massage Technique. Miyuki gets a hand ful of hot or cold sand from her pouch. After channeling chakra into the sand, she will then apply it to any sore part of the body, using the sand's natural ability to relax the body. Like the other technique, Miyuki doesn't really use this on the field, just for comfort or rehab. This lasts for three posts.
  1. sand getting into the wound, after being sterile, and absorbing excess blood. It'd then create a layer over it and let it scab over naturally
  2. tearing away of infected skin and exposed areas. This would be best if there are localized toxins that can cause damage. Only good for surface absorption.
  3. use of specialized medical skin to act as an absorbing tool inside of body. Possibly help get rid of toxins. This probably needs Basic Antidote as a prerequisite.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 am

yukiShow
First Request

Sand forming
E-ranked Ninjutsu
By adding some hand seals to her other sand ijutsu, Miyuki can ensure that the sand she's using is optimal. This coating of chakra is made of fuuton and quickly uses its sharp nature to file the grains down to very minute sizes. This coating also provides a protection against liquids, making it so the sand will not get wet unless Miyuki wants it to.

Sandy bandaid
D-ranked Ninjutsu
This is a simple jutsu where, after performing a few hand seals, Miyuki places sand over a wound. This sand attachs to the wound as a very tight layer, making it so nothing can enter and infect the wound and also making it so nothing can leave the wound either. This helps greatly with diminishing blood less, but does not prevent internal bleeding and is only truly effective when used in conjunction with the Sand Bridge jutsu.

Sandy CPR
D-ranked Jutsu
After performing some hand seals, Yuki forces fine pieces of sand down a patient's mouth and nose. The grains are sent single file and they are all very fine, so as to not irritate the esophagus or the nose. Their destination is the lungs, and once they get there, they quickly sink to the bottom. Once at that point, the grains slowly but powerfully push against the bottom of the lungs, forcing the diaphragm to contract, these grains will then slowly pull back up, causing the diaphram to expand. This process is repeated multiple times in an attempt to force the patient's body to breath. This jutsu can be used for up to four posts, at which point the sand has to be removed and either the patient must be able to breathe on their own, or Miyuki has to perform the jutsu again.

Sand pump
D-ranked Jutsu
A technique mainly used on drowning patients or those that have inhaled poisonous materials. After performing some hand seals, Yuki forces fine pieces of sand down a patient's mouth and nose. The grains are sent single file and they are all very fine, so as to not irritate the esophagus or the nose. Their destination is the lungs, and once they enter, they're sent to the very bottom of the organs. At that point, the sand bunches together and forms a dense disk of sorts that does not allow anything through, not even liquids or gas. This disk then rises up and pushes anything above it. As it moves up, pieces of sand are removed and added so as to fit the shape of the lungs exactly and ensure that the lungs themselves are not injured. The end result is that any foreign material in the patient's lungs are expelled through the mouth and the nose.

Sand Bridge
C-ranked Iijutsu
Another painful, but effective technique in the Sand Iijutsu style developed by Miyuki. After performing some hand seals, Yuki forces very finite pieces of sand into a wound. These grains may form a temporary repair of an artery or vein, bunching together wherever there's a wounded blood vessel and allowing for blood to continue passing through. This prevents major blood loss and greatly slows the lethality of wounds that have knicked blood vessels and would usually cause death by internal bleeding.

Sand Cast
C-ranked Iijutsu
Due to the fact that sand is very small but powerful, Miyuki is able to use it as a useful cast for broken or fractured bones. Through concentration, Miyuki is able to input sand into an actual wound, causing grains of sand to enter the body. Once these grains have entered, they physically push the bone, or pieces of bones, into place and hold them tightly against each other. Once this is done, Yuki wraps a layer of sand tightly around the outside of the bone (on the skin level) and hardens the sand to make a makeshift cast. This process is very painful, but allows at least some function in the broken bone. The cast will last for 5 posts, after which the bone will revert to its previous state unless it was healed.

Sandy heart
B-ranked Ninjutsu
A very painful and forceful technique used for drastic situations. This jutsu is used on those whose heart have literally stopped. Yuki forces sand in through a wound (if there is no wound, she might create one herself) and directs this sand to the patient's heart. Once there, some of the sand covers the outside of the heart while the remainder actually enters and lines the walls of it. At this point, Yuki very carefully forces the sand to push and pull wherever needed and forcefully causes the heart to pump. This makes it so blood still circulates through the body and it keeps the patient living for a little while longer. This jutsu requires a lot of concentration and can only be used for 3 posts at a time.

Discussed the second request in the cbox, sorry i couldn't come up with anything.
- zenchou

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:52 am

Light Release • Sun Goddess
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Performing the hand seals and then opening both eyes wide, Yuna essentially 'sucks in' some of the light in the immediate area into her eyes, temporarily darkening the area around her. Upon blinking- the light is released and it quickly forms a solid coat around herself, purely defensive, capable of easily blocking projectiles. As the light continues to form around Yuna, she is raised higher until at the center of a large five meter tall and wide humanoid shape which forms around her. While meant to be defensive, second-degree burn capable shape serves a purpose of keeping most people away from the light construct. Yuna is able to both move the formation around her and move with it but she must keep her hands on the last seal. This lasts for four posts. Yuna and the sun goddess move at a speed of average of her ninjutsu and control but cannot exceed her natural speed.

Tune Up for 1 EP

2 d 1c 1 b Combat Hiton jutsu- good stuff please.

Too lazy to come up with ideas atm

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Vitamin

Post by Vitamin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 pm

You have the perfect amount of intelligence, experience, and nefariousness I need.

I need an Ote endgame, preferably one that would really help with Taijutsu or physical stats or some shit. But any endgame, I can't think of one that'll fly here.

In short, I guess I'm asking for an ability (I already have one, so I guess an evolution), or a set of jutsu, etc. Whatever you can gimme', I'll pay.

Besides I kinda owe you.
Hyuuga HinoiriGenin - Konohagakure
Nagatomo KenC-rank Samurai - Land of Miracles

RIPShow
Ote Takihime - Genin - Kumogakure no Sato

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 pm

hayateShow
NOTE: you only have to pay me for what you asked for. I got carried away and did some extra stuff, 'cause that's how I am.

Light Release • Sun Goddess
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
This is probably Yuna's most visually stunning jutsu. After performing a few hand seals and focusing chakra into her eyes, Yuna literally absorbs the surrounding light. The immediate area becomes significantly darker as this light vanishes into Yuna's eyes before suddenly reappearing as a coating around her entire body. This coating increases in thickness in all directions, retaining the humanoid shape but increasing in size that from head to toe, the humanoid armor is 5 meters tall with all other body parts being proportionate in size. This coating is easily capable of defending against projectiles and jutsu. If it were to make physical contact with a person or material, it would cause third degree burns. Yuna may move this humanoid armor freely, allowing movement of the body and the limbs at a speed equal to [(Control+Ninjutsu)/2]. In turn, however, Yuna herself must hold the final hand seal for the duration of the jutsu, or the coating will dissipate. This jutsu can last for a maximum of five posts.

Lightbulb creation
D-ranked Ninjutsu
By performing the correct hand seals and flooding Hiton into an object, Yuna can create a unique type of Hiiton storage. This object can be anything, so long as it fits in Yuna's hand and does not have any foreign chakra in it (meaning it can't be organic). This imbued chakra last for five posts before disappearing. By itself, this jutsu does nothing and requires the use of other jutsu to be useful.

Lightbulb: On
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Lightbulb creation
After the Lightbulb Creation jutsu has been performed, Yuna may use this jutsu to exploit the imbued chakra within objects. After performing the correct hand seals, Yuna may cause one object affected by Lightbulb Creation that iswithin a 5 meter radius to suddenly burst with light. This light is as blinding as a regular flash tag.

Blown Bulb
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Lightbulb Creation
After the Lightbulb Creation jutsu has been performed, Yuna may use this jutsu to exploit the imbued chakra within objects. After performing the correct hand seals, Yuna may cause one object affected by Lightbulb Creation that is within a 5 meter radius to suddenly explode. The object explodes with the force equivalent to one explosive tag.

Lightbulb creation
C-ranked Ninjutsu
By performing the correct hand seals and flooding Hiton into up to five objects, Yuna can create a unique type of Hiiton storage. This object can be anything, so long as it fits in Yuna's hand and does not have any foreign chakra in it (meaning it can't be organic). This imbued chakra last for five posts before disappearing. By itself, this jutsu does nothing and requires the use of other jutsu to be useful.

Simultaneous lighting
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Lightbulb creation
After the Lightbulb Creation jutsu has been performed on multiple objects, Yuna may use this jutsu to exploit the imbued chakra within objects. After performing the correct hand seals, Yuna may cause up to five objects affected by Lightbulb Creation that are within a 5 meter radius to suddenly burst with light. The overall blinding capability of this jutsu depends on how many objects were affected, with each object equaling the same strength as one flash tag.

Blown Bulbs
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After the Lightbulb Creation jutsu has been performed, Yuna may use this jutsu to exploit the imbued chakra within objects. After performing the correct hand seals, Yuna may cause several objects affected by Lightbulb Creation that are within a 5 meter radius to suddenly explode. Each object explodes with a force equal to one explosive tag.

Flashy Cage
B-ranked Ninjutsu
Blown Bulbs
After the Lightbulb Creation jutsu has been performed, Yuna may use this jutsu to exploit the imbued chakra within up to 5 objects. After performing the correct hand seals, Yuna may cause several projectiles affected by Lightbulb Creation that are within a 5 meter radius to release a beam of light and suddenly connect with one another. For this to work, each object must be within a five meter radius to the other. This beam then rises and forms an actual box of light (with a ceiling included) that traps around whatever is designated as the center. This box is capable of deflecting projectiles and some jutsu, and causes third degree burns upon contact. This box lasts for a maximum of four posts.
- zenchou

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:15 pm

[The Colorless Demon]
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 2 Ink Cartridges, Fuuton Imbued Brush, Katon Imbued Brush
A technique equally feared and revered, The Colorless Demon starts with a painting of a monotone avian creature armored with thick plating and sporting flight capable massive wings filled with a multitude of eyes- five each that seem to peer into the soul and are hard not to notice. It is often thought of as a Genma by the uneducated (though in it's own right.) It's eyes burn with fire- painted via an imbued brush, and it wields a massive scythe, painted with the force of wind via an imbued brush. It's back has thirty spikes, easily torn away and used as throwing weapons. The painting, along with Hayate's performance of the required hand seals, takes a pseudo three dimensional form growing to it's full size of twelve feet in height, with a sixteen foot wingspan. It is capable of superimposing itself onto Hayate like armor- where he would be safe inside the body, where he is able to control it. He is able to separate from it at will. The Colorless Demon's stats are as follows:
  • Taijutsu: 6
  • Stamina: 8
  • Strength: 7
  • Speed 7
The Colorless Demon] lasts until destroyed, it depletes it's stamina or is dismissed by the user.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

CDF

Post by CDF » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 am

hayateShow
[The Colorless Demon]
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 2 Ink Cartridges, Fuuton Imbued Brush, Katon Imbued Brush
This is perhaps Hayate's most powerful jutsu. Through the use of his ink style, Hayate is capable of creating an artificial monster after painting him. The painting is created with both Fuuton and Katon imbued brushes to provide special properties to its structure. The Demon's appearance is as follows:
appearanceShow
The colorless Demon is a three dimensional creature that's twelve feet tall and very bulky and powerful looking. It is an avian creature, resembling a helllish eagle, with a pair of massive wings (sixteen foot wingspan) that is capable of flight. The entire demon is covered in a thick armor plating, with thirty spikes jutting off of its back. These spikes are one foot long and can easily be removed and u sed as throwing weapons."
This hellish appearance coupled with the demon's ability to fly and to fight to make it a formidable opponent. Hayate may transfuse through the outer layer of the beast and rest inside the hollow space, using the demon like a suit of armor. While inside, Hayate has complete control of the demon's movements and can see outside of the demon as if it were a one-way mirror, without anybody outside being able to look in. The demon is only pseudo-clone in function, in the sense that it does not have to have every action controlled by Hayate, but it must be given very direct tasks with nothing complicated.

The demon's stats are as follows:
  • Taijutsu: 6
  • Stamina: 8
  • Strength: 7
  • Speed 7
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 pm

VitaminShow

Ote Jutsu
Combat Style: Preemptive Empathy By using both her Ote abilities and her own personal Taijutsu skills, Takihimi has developed a style that allows for advanced prediction of movements. Takihimi uses observational skills along with her Ote empathy to be able to carefully predict the enemy's movements and intentions, and further allowing her to counter much earlier than any other shinobi would be able to. This style is not foolproof, of course, but is a lot more accurate than most predicting styles, thanks to its use of the Ote bloodline.

~Bond of assistance
C-Ranked Taijutsu
As long as a clan member is in empathic range of someone, they are able to pick up the base intention of people, in regards to positive intentions. This will, in turn, make them 'feel' that intention, in their own way. So, if they're around someone that wants to help, they will feel a desire to help as well, and so on. While in this state, however, they will have an increased ninjutsu stat of 1, while their genjutsu is lowered by 1.

~Bond of malevolence
C-Ranked Taijutsu
As long as a clan member is in empathic range of someone, they are able to pick up the base intention of people, in regards to positive intentions. This will, in turn, make them 'feel' that intention, in their own way. So, if they're around someone that wants to cause harm, they will feel that desire to cause harm as well, and so on. While in this state, however, they will have an increased ninjutsu stat of 1, while their genjutsu is lowered by 1.

Complementary Taijutsu

Bond interpretation
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Active Ote Empathy jutsu
After years of training, the user of this jutsu has learned to differentiate between their own emotions and the emotions they're feeling due to their bloodline ability. This jutsu in particular is the result of all this training, allowing the user to not only realize the foreign emotion, but being able to quickly interpret it as well. This allows the user to quickly react the instant they receive useful information from their Ote jutsu.

Careful Eye
D-ranked Taijutsu
The first of many observational jutsu in Takihimi's arsenal. This jutsu is very simple and innate and merely gives Takihimi a head start when it comes to reacting to attacks. By keeping a careful eye on the movement of the clothing and the very muscles of a person's body, Takihimi may realize if they're about to make a movement. This doesn't tell her what they're going to do exactly, but it lets her know if they're about to make sudden movements. This jutsu is especially effective if Takihimi can see the person's muscles, or if the person is wearing skin tight clothing, for then she may watch the tensing of the muscles and prepare to react.
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE MORE EP, AND I'LL MAKE SOME MORE ;D ;D ;D
- zenchou

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am

I'll buy 5 hammer based jutsu, I need 3 Ds and 2 Cs for my new minor mn.

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 am

Going to ask for your help once more. Basically, redo these jutsu so they can stay they ranks that I have them as. I've been told by Orius and other people that they are too much for the rank. Also, if you can whip me up two more D ranks, that'd be swell.
TaijutsuShow
Flip Kick
D-rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Taijutsu Stat of 5
After running at an opponent, the user will try to run up their body, flicking his foot at the end to try and kick the opponent in the chin before flipping backward for a clean finish.

Counter Combo
C-rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Speed Stat of 6
A taijutsu technique that is employed after a thrust from an opponent, the user will first shift their body to the side to allow the thrust to miss. The user will then grab the opponent’s sword hand, bringing his other hand up in a swift uppercut motion on the opponent’s elbow. If the user’s strength is higher than the opponent’s their arm will likely be broken, leaving them at a serious disadvantage.

Blind Attack
C-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 5 Taijutsu
While Hisako was blind, she still wanted to train with her kenjutsu skills. Although, now she can see again, she was able to keep the properties of her training. Hisako has trained herself with her sword to the point where she can fight with his eyes closed focusing on his hearing and natural reflexes to pinpoint the location of his target and know where to attack and when to block. Since the user has his eyes closed however it can put him at a disadvantage.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 am

yukiShow
Flip Kick
D-ranked Taijutsu
A useful technique where the opponent merely adds a kicking component to a simple back or front flip. The kick is almost always aimed at the chin or the top of the head (depending on the direction of the flip) but may be really aimed anywhere there foot is likely to aim. A great application of this technique is the launching off of an opponent's knee or foot, flipping, and kicking them in the chin.

Counter Combo
C-ranked Taijutsu
An intelligent and very effective technique where the user dodges an attack and quickly delivers a powerful counter. By side-stepping an incoming arm strike, the user uses the physics of leverage to their advantage. They grab either the wrist or the hand of the attacking arm and pull down, while at the same time, slamming a fist upwards towards the elbow. The result being that if the user has one strength more than the target, the elbow is broken.

Blind Focus
C-ranked Taijutsu
Hisako developed this technique when she was still blind. This technique allows her to sacrifice her vision and focus only on her other senses to locate an enemy. Through the use of her hearing, sense of smell and touch, she may realize the general location of a target within 5 meters (so long as it makes sense for her to do so). Hearing footsteps, the sound of breathing, the sound of an attack cutting through air, allows her to have a great success rate at knowing an enemy's location or if an attack is incomming. This jutsu is not perfect, however, and will rarely ever provide a pinpoint location unless the target is particularly easy to discover.
Wright/core, I'll be putting yours up tonight as well.
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:38 pm

wrightShow
Tornado Smash
C-ranked Taijutsu
A slightly reckless, but useful defensive and offensive technique. By spinning ont he balls of his feet very rapidly and extending his hammer outwards, Hiroshi attempts to strike everything within reach. As he spins rapidly and extends the hammer, Hiroshi also waves the hammer up, down and diagonally so as to make its path impossible to predict. If Hiroshi's Taijutsu stat is higher than his speed stat, he may aim his hammer while performing this technique, if not, he may only spin rapidly and wave it, hoping to hit his target by chance.

Disarming Strike
C-Ranked Taijutsu
A simple, but effective technique where Hiroshi simultaneously strikes and temporarily disarms the opponent. Horshi does this by swinging his hammer powerfully, aiming specifically at either a weapon or a limb that's being used to block the target's body. Once contact is made and the weapon/limb is pushed aside, Hiroshi forces his strike to come to an abrupt stop, and instead of continuing the swing, he pushes forward. The objective being to impale the target with the top spike of his hammer. Because of the direction change of the attack, Hiroshi loses 1 strength when he lunges forward (for this attack).

Disarming block
D-Ranked Taijutsu
A simple, but effective jutsu where Hiroshi turns an ordinary block into something more sueful. This technique works by having Hiroshi block an incomming strike with the shaft of his hammer. Once cnotact is made, Hiroshi pulls sharply on the side of the hammer that doesn't have the striking head. This causes the head of the hammer to pull on the weapon or limb that struck the shaft, pulling it aside and leaving the enemy wide open for an attack.

Pole Vault
D-Ranked Taijutsu
A very useful hammer jutsu that Hiroshi may use esssentially whenever he likes. This jutsu merely allows Hiroshi to plant his hammer onto a surface and push off, allowing him to temporarily hover or to gain extra height when performing a jump. This allows Hiroshi to create a much wider flurry of attacks from unique angles, while also being able to perform very unique evasions to other attacks.

Quick Spin
D-Ranked Taijutsu
An extremely useful technique that allows Hiroshi further control over his hammer. By either using his hand, wrists or just his fingers, Hiroshi can twirl or flip his hammer so as to position it however he prefers. This allows him to, in a mere blink of the eye, change the orientation of the hammer, and may even use it in conjunction with switching hands, providing a very effective and smooth transitioning that makes hi attacks even harder to predict.
- zenchou

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 pm

lol this is the third time this month I'm using your shop Cd. (I think Check will get mad at me) Anyways please do what we talked about in the cbox for this character. (C-Rank Taijutsu...doesn't matter to me out of any of the spoilers you put it in)
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Samurai Cyclone
C-ranked Taijutsu
A seemingly stupid technique with a very effective result. Hisako commences this technique with a sheathed sword, but with the sheath not locked or pressed tightly around the sword. With sword-in-sheath, Hisako rears up the weapon and swings it like a bat towards the target, pulling all her force and momentum into the spins. If she makes contact, the sheath will slam into the opponent, sliding off as Hisako continues her spin, pulling the blade out of the sheath as she does so. If she does not make contact, the sheath will fly off due to the momentum and will fly for at least 5 feet, which can be used to strike opponents as well. Once the blade has been released from the sheath, Hisako continues her original spin and returns to the same position, performing a strike at a lower angle and actually using the blade this time. In effect, Hisako does a complete 360 degree turn, slamming her sheath and causing blunt damage or having her attack locked, and then surprisingly continuing her attack and catching the enemy off guard.
- zenchou

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Pay for an ability based of an Occular Body Mod improvement.

Basically I want to have one of my characters eyes surgically messed with to give them something that gives them an upper hand with Tai/Space Time. Just dunno what works.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Coreith

Post by Coreith » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:19 pm

I need 5 D rank jutsu and 2 C rank (1 C rank based off the 3 points I get due to your special offer thingy) jutsu based of the use of this weapon:
The WeaponShow
[table=3]Erotikku Hōyō (Erotic Embrace):[c] This weapon is one of the weapons that Taroushi uses the most. It takes the appearance of a dark green Bō staff, that is 5.9 ft long and 1.25 inch thick. It is made from a strong and sturdy wood and has been sanded down and polished to be smooth and allows the user to avoid splinters. Every 2 feet on the staff there is a small metal joint about a half inch in size. [c] The special thing about this Bō staff is that it with a quick jerk and twist of the poles and turning them clock wise the metal joints the staff can split into 3. Which are connected by a strong metal wire, making this staff a Sansetsukon aka a Three-section staff. The staffs sections can be spun to gather momentum resulting in a powerful strike, or their articulation can be used to strike over or around a shield or other defensive block. By turning the staffs joints counter clock wise the staff can reconnect, and by using a quick mechanism activated by pressing down a certain part near the wire the user can disconnect the three staffs from the wire making them into 1'9" Eskrima sticks. These can be reconnected by pressing the sticks back together, the middle staff is what holds them together and has the wire attachments and as such must always go back in the middle for the staff to reform correctly.[/table]
The jutsu I want is basically using the mechanics of this weapon, aka using the gears and what not and turning to turn it into a bo staff into 3 part staff into escrima sticks and so on and so forth. And those can be a few basic jutsu like the D ranks then 3 maybe 4 of the jutsu can be combat was for using the staff, like a cool whip move or hit, or something. His fighting style if rather counter attack based, and in some cases attack first, basically trying to overwhelm a person with most quick and effective hits as possible to knock them off balance and damage them then continuing with a barrage of attacks to further that or finish an opponent. Have fun.
NameVillageRankTeam
Korosu, SubeteKirigakureGeninN/A
Shuryō, NagisaShark CountryD-RankN/A
Iwasa, YutakaIwagakureChuuninN/A

CorgiBro

Post by CorgiBro » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 am

10 jutsu please. 6 D 4 C.

Doton Chess Ninjutsu.

I LOVE YOU CHUCK.

Did I mention I love you?
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters
Ueretsu, NobuoGenin of Iwagakure no SatoMissionsSocials

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 am

hayateShow
Time Sight
An ability brought about through a complex body modification that altered the user's eye, nerves dealing with sight and even the actual brain. This ability is not very versatile in its function, but it is certainly useful. The owner of this ability is capable of taking in visual information at a speed much greater or slower than anybody else. More importantly, they have control of this ability as well. To be able to use this ability, the user needs to have at least X taijutsu and Y wit. Whenever the eye is active, the user loses X control and Y wit.

Sample jutsu:

Jutsu where you see things moving at 1/x the speed it actually is, then 1/x+1 the speed, so you can see things slower and slower and slower, while your body is moving at the same speed, making it great for taijutsu.
Jutsu where you see something and you stop time visually so that's the only thing in your sight.
Jutsu where you see things at a much slower rate, causing everything to be extremely blurry, so you can only make out faint outlines. this'll protect you from many visual genjutsu.

Like it says, not very versatile in its function, but it'd be crazy useful.
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 am

FujiShow
Chess Field
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing some handseals and applying chakra to the earth, Junbei creates a large scale chess board on the ground. This chess board is up to 20x20 meters long, with the squares either being light, unaltered earth or darker earth where this jutsu caused it to become more clumped and dense. This jutsu does nothing other than create the board and causing Junbei's chakra to be embedded within this 20x20 meter area.

Movement
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Chess Field, an active Chess Piece movement
After having preformed one of his Chess Piece jutsu, Junbei will also perform this one to control it. After a very brief string of hand seals, so long as he's within a 30 meter range of it, Junbei will cause one of his created chess pieces to move. The chess pieces can move at a speed up to 4 and as they move, they float slightly above the surface, so as to avoid dragging across the ground. The pieces can move anywhere within the chess field.

Piece Creation
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Chess Field
After performing some hand seals and being within 10 meters of the Chess Field jutsu, Junbei may create actual chess pieces. These pieces are up to 6 feet tall and as small as one foot tall. Pieces can be different from one another in appearance, but they're all made of earth and have no weapon-like quality to their structure, except for the king and queen pieces that have pointed crowns. These pieces can be broken with a strength of four or higher. This jutsu can create up to two pieces at once.

Check
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Chess Field, Chess Piece Creation
By performing some hand seals and applying his chakra to his Chess Field, Junbei can manipulate one of the pieces on the board. This piece suddenly releases an earthen fist that moves in a linear direction with a speed of 4 for up to 20 meters. This fist hits with a strength of 3.

Transition
D-ranked Ninjustu
Prereq: Protect Jutsu
After performing a couple of hand seals, Junbei may jump from the protection of one Chess Piece to another one that's adjacent (within 5 meters). To do this, Junbei simply opens up the piece he's currently in, jumps out, opens the next one and enters it. This all happens so quickly, however, that it almost seems like he's being absorbed into the next piece instantly.

Protect
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: A chess piece
After applying some hand seals and touching one of his chess pieces, Junbei may mold into the piece. This "molding" occurs by the piece opening very rapidly and creating a pocket that can fit Junbei's body. This all happens so rapidly, however, that it seems to be abosrbing Junbei's body. While in the piece, Junbei can't see, hear, or smell anything unless he creates holes that allow him to do so upon the creation of the chess piece. To get out of the piece, he just performs a single hand seal and is very rapidly spit out in the side that he wants.

Chess Mole
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Chess Field
After performing some hand seals, Junbei can basically "swim" underneath his chess field. This happens by Junbei creating a layer of doton chakra around him, and as he moves underground, the earth shifts around him, allowing him to essentially swim through it. He does not have any access to oxygen when doing this, however, so he can only remain underground for up to 3 posts. This jutsu can technically be performed anywhere that has earth, but if performed in conjunction with the Chess Field and Chess Piece Creation jutsus, Junbei may know his exact positioning on the field, the exact position of his chess pieces (since he created them with his own chakra), and he may pop up out of from underground at any time within the field. This jutsu is also very useful if used in conjunction with the Protect jutsu, allowing him to go from underground into a chess piece without an opponent knowing.

Sharp Check
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Chess Piece
By performing some hand seals and applying his chakra to his Chess Field, Junbei can manipulate one of the pieces on the board. This piece suddenly releases an earthen barrage of 10 sharp kunai-sized needles that move in a linear direction with a speed of 6 for up to 20 meters. These needles hit with a strength of 5.

Teleport
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Chess Piece
By performing some hand seals and applying chakra to his Chess Field, Junbei can cause one of his chess pieces to sink into the ground immediately. This piece can then pop up out of the ground, rising at a speed of 6, anywhere within 5 meters of its original location. This is generally harmless with most pieces, except for the occasional blunt trauma, but it can be lethal when combined with the king/queen's sharp crowns.

Checkmate
B-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Several Chess Pieces
After creating at least 4 chess pieces, Junbei may perform this jutsu. Upon performing of some hand seals and applying chakra to his chess field, Junbei may cause chess pieces to suddenly release up to 3 walls from their sides. These pieces all release these walls at the same time and in the right directions so that the walls end up connecting with one another. The two sides create a regular wall, while the third side is a horizontal one that creates a ceiling over the regular walls. This all happens at a speed of 8 and requires Junbei's full concentration until it's complete. The walls all have 8 strength. This jutsu is mainly used to trap opponents, but it may also be used to protect targets. The pieces must be within 5 meters of the piece they're connecting to, and the shape of this jutsu is not always rectangular, it depends on the positioning of the pieces. For the third wall(ceiling), all of the pieces have their third wall converge in the center, so they may be more than 5 meters away from, say, the opposite piece.

Trapped
B-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the right hand seals and applying chakra to his chess field, Junbei can manipulate one of the squares anywhere within the chess field. This square suddenly becomes incredibly loose, causing anything standing/sitting on top of it to suddenly sink as much as 6 meters into the ground (depends on how much Junbei wants_, usually leaving just their torso/head above ground. This loose dirt then suddenly clumps back up and hardens, trapping the target inside. This can be broken out of if the target as a strength greater than or equal to 8.
Gave ya a free jutsu. Also, if you want more of these, you can make other versions of the chess field/chess piece/etc. jutsu's so that you increase their stats with each one.
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 am

coreShow
Missed strike
D-ranked Taijutsu
A fun jutsu that allows Taroushi to strike enemies when they thought he had missed. By using his staff as a lance and lunging it forward, but missing slightly, Taroushi can catch his enemies off guard. After the attack misses, Taroushi quickly jerks the weapon so that the last segment unhinges, and then he snaps the weapon slightly to the left, causing the last piece to rocket to the side, aiming at the enemy. Due to the nature of this technique, this attack isn't very strong, but it serves to surprise and perhaps stun.

Deceiving block
D-ranked Taijutsu
With his staff still connected, Taroushi uses this jutsu to surprise enemies and effectively block/counter an attack. When an opponent strikes, Taroushi times it so that the strike hits one of the joints on his staff. As soon as impact is made, he causes the staff to split, effectively blocking the base damage of the attack, and making it so the attack keeps going against the wire instead of the staff. This causes the attack to be slowed and effectively avoided, but the weapon's momentum causes it to still be in use, giving Taroushi the opportunity to counter attack with his now separated staff, or his body.

Chain Knee
D-ranked Taijutsu
Usually from range opponent wouldn't expect to reach, Taroushi disconnects his staff and takes advantage of the chain by throwing one half of the disconnected staff towards the opponent and purposefully missing. With a flick of the wrist on the piece of staff he’s holding, the other piece curves after its passed the opponent and comes back to Mugen, he grabs it with his other hand and pulls both pieces towards him and downward. Hopefully pulling the opponent close and making him move down as Mugen kicks up his knee at high speed into the opponents face.

Wrap Impact
C-Ranked Taijutsu
With his staff in its connected form, Taroushi charges forward towards his enemy, swinging the staff like a bat and holding it by its point. Once the staff connects, whether it is blocked or not, it will disconnect, sending the other half of the staff wrapping around the target with Taroushi grabbing the other end as it comes around. Along with the basic impact of the hit, the enemy has to deal with being captured by the chain and they may only break out if they have a strength higher than Taroushi's.
HONESTLY, I STOPPED HERE, 'cause i got bored. So yea.
- zenchou

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 pm

That's a better Henrin doujutsu, and orius definitely said no to it as well. Sorry chuck, but I'mma drop my request there.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:42 am

hey are you still doing this. i would like some help with a style/set of jutsu.

Concept is a mix of several things:

High style,
Samurai styles (all four; mixed), I, E, S, Y

Bagua Zhang, 1, 2,

Free-running/Parkour, 1*, 2*, 3, 4, 5, 6

fight science
think thats good enough for parkour/free running.

here is on thats a bit more fighting with free style.

List of moves: http://www.listofmoves.co.uk/list-of-fr ... ing-moves/
http://www.streetstunts.net/wiki/List_o ... ning_moves

the parkour could be both on objects such as buildings and people, animals.

Akido, 1,
if you need i can find more. Aikido is about controlling the direction of your opponent.

concept is overwhelming the opponent(s) by constantly moving in a 3d space. it would be including spins and flips, as well as grapples, and sword(s; could include dual welding) strikes.

also the more jutsu you come up with the more i am willing to pay.

Could even add in some filipino/Indonesia fighting stuff.

he currently has 31 points. i have 7 saved for rank up. the rest you can have...
Quote:
For every 10 points you spend in my shop, you get 3 points worth of services free.

So i am wanting as part of this set two jutsu
One is a variation of jump for dashing forward. Basically a'boxing move' for closing in distance fast.
dash speedShow
so based on the following chapter of hajime no ippo, A boxing manga.

Page one
Page two
Page three
Page four
Page five <<<key page
Page six <<<number two
Page seven <<last key page.
The other is a veriation of double jump to allow for changing directions mid-air, it may cover both if possible, change direction in a spin like mid flip, or like side stepping mid-air, even if they are inverted. Basically based on the direction of the kick i was thinking it would determine if it would cause a side step or change of direction to a flip.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 8
Taijutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 6
Stamina: 8
Control: 8
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Wit: 8
Yuurei, Akkei (Kumo's Phantom Tiger)
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
[url=about:blank]blank[/url]
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu: 5
Stamina: 7
Control: 5
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Wit: 6
Morinakahashi, Kiyoshi (Land of tea’s grass cutting hopper)
• 縁 / Land of Tea: C-Rank Samurai • [url=about:blank]Hayashi, Noburu[/url]
Missions: d, d,

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 2
Stamina: 5
Control: 7
Strength: 4
Wit: 5
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:55 am

My first request was for taijutsu ideas for Yumiko. Here are the ideas from the skype convo. We agreed to one point per five ideas.
SpoilerShow
[3/27/2013 7:18:06 PM] Charles: here's an easy but useful D-rank. basically the fling sand in the eyes technique, but you add some too it to make it better. Add a flick of the wrist when you stab the ground or a material with the rapier, causing material to fling upwards quickly without rewuiring much movement, which in turn allows you to return to a fighting stance in a second, so you can do this, and then quickly resume fighting

[3/27/2013 7:34:59 PM] Charles: Fuuton blade extension
C-ranked ninjutsu
By concentrating fuuton chakra around a blade, Z can create a secondary blade around the first one that is as sharp as a carefully sharpened sword. He can also make it up to 6 inches longer than the original. So if one were to do this to a sword, it would grow in terms of length and width. (that’s what she said.)

Fuuton blade storm
B-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Fuuton blade extension
By sending a pulse of chakra to any previously created fuuton blade extensions, Z can cause the fuuton blades to rocket outwards from where they were and go towards whatever it was pointed it. If a user with a sword that was covered in a fuuton blade aimed at a person, for example, and used this Jutsu, the fuuton chakra blade covering the sword would rocket forward, aiming for whatever body part Z had been aiming at. These fuuton blades can travel up to 5 meters before disappearing.

also for academic, you can have one where she strikes with her rapier or a weapon or even her foot towards an opponents leading foot, but she does so slowly enough that they'll likely pull back. Once she does so, she actually aims at the other foot that now has all the weight on it.

academic -> By combining her acting abilities with her combat prowess, Yumiko confuses and surprises her opponents. During the course of combat, she'll appear to be fully exerting herself, while in fact moving at as much as -3 speed. At will, she can move at regular, or less reduced, speed. The action surprises opponents that have entered her rhythm and believe to have seen her max speed. Most importantly, because Yumiko's acting is near flawless, the act is almost never seen through until it's too late.

Now I need help with Ayuma. He needs something new and fresh that can bring him out of the dump he's been in for two years. Again, I don't need actual jutsu, just ideas. Having themes for jutsu would be cool, too. Here's his old app before Super Revamps: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3

CDF

Post by CDF » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm

I'll add more to this later.
Amount of jutsu so far:
Jutsu Count: 18
Gross Cost: 36
Free: 9
Total Cost: 27
WillowShow
Infinite Blade The Infinite Blade style is an incredible medley of talent and technique that only a very few people can ever hope to master. The style finds its foundations in a never ending variety of different combat styles, constantly borrowing and modifying techniques and styles. Most heavily, the Infinite Blade style draws from the movements of the High Style and the swordsmen ship of the four main Samurai styles. After several other components, the end result is a combat style that focuses on excellent swordsmanship coupled with incredible movements that are hard to follow and nearly impossible to predict. The style gets its name from its uncanny ability to constantly attack and defend from each moment and situation, creating an infinite loop that will continue so long as the user draws breath.
jutsuShow
E-rankShow
Quick Turn
E-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: A melee weapon
After extensive experience with their weapon, the user of this technique has mastered the ability to quickly roll their weapon in their hand. This means that the user may, say, change the direction the sharp edge of a blade is pointed. This is done with some simple, but swift finger movements that rotate the weapon. By itself, it's neither impressive nor useful, but when combined with other techniques, it's invaluable.

Prepared Roll
E-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: High Style - Roll
This jutsu is essentially a slightly modified version of the original High Style jutsu. The only difference is that in this technique, the user minimizes head movement during rolling as possible, keeping as stiff a neck as possible without lowering the roll's efficiency. All the while, the user's hands are also expertly placed, allowing them to be instantly ready to spring to their weapon as soon as the roll is concluded. The end result is that the user has not only rolled, avoided falling damage and returned to their feet prepared for action, but they've also been able to watch their surroundings and see what they're dealing with.

Juke
E-ranked Taijutsu
A very simple technique where the user simply rotates their body. Typically, this movement requires the swiveling of the entire body on the heal of a single foot, but this leaves the user very unbalanced and vulnerable. With the Juke technique, users shuffle their feet rapidly, allowing for quick 360 degree revolutions without sacrificing balance.
D-rankShow
Aerial Strike
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: At least 3 High Style Jutsu
After prolonged use of acrobatic jutsu, the user of this technique has become highly accustomed to soaring through the air. Because of this, the user has also manged to master striking in mid air, allowing them to see and aim while in mid-air as well as if they were on land. This provides the opportunity for several attacks and strategies.

Powered Roll
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: High Style- Jump, Infinite Blade- Prepared Roll
Using the basics of the High Style, the user will execute a faster and more explosive roll. As they move to roll, the user releases a small amout of chakra, increasing the speed with which they move, allowing the roll to actually be conducted at their full speed. More importantly, however, the user releases a large amount of chakra right as they conclude their roll. This burst of chakra causes the user's body to rocket upwards in the direction there body was pointed in. Their body launches upwards at a speed equal to the user's control, up to 5. The maximum height for this technique is 10 feet.

Forced Momentum
D-ranked Taijutsu
This is a jutsu that can be performed with or without a weapon, but works much better with one. For this technique to be used, the user must be locked in a strength versus strength situation with the enemy, such as when they have their swords locked and are pushing against each other. In such an occasion, the user will force all their strength into the exchange before abruptly putting in no force and retracting from the exchange. They do this rapidly as they move slightly back or to the side, causing the target that was previously pouring strength into the exchange to be forced forward from the momentum. At this moment, the user may deliver a wide variety of attacks to the vulnerable target.

Partial Draw
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: A sheathed weapon
A very simple, yet useful jutsu that allows sudden defense and easy transitioning to offense. Whenever the user sees an incoming technique, instead of blocking the conventional way, will simply grab their weapon and only pull it out as much as they need to. With proper contorting of the body and correct timing, this can block from most attacks coming from one side. This partial drawing allows the user to defend quickly, while also enabling them to release the weapon and create a counter attack, the lack of the weapon allowing for a much faster response that may catch the enemy off guard.

Ranged Draw
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: A sheathed weapon
Range tends to be a samurai's greatest weakness. This jutsu revels in mid-range situations by allowing the user a ranged attack, while also providing a good transition to close range. To perform this technique, a user grabs their sheathed sword with both hands and makes as if to do a fast Iado style draw. The draw they do perform, however, is unique in the fact that the weapon wasn't taken out of the sheath. Instead, the slash was made with the intention of sending the sheath flying in the direction of the slash, moving at a speed equal to the user's strength with a max of 4. The sheath not only provides as an attack that could hurt the target, but it also serves as a distraction for which the user could follow up on.

Juke Slice
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Infinite Blade-Juke, a melee weapon
A prime example of the basis of the Infinite Blade style, Juke Slice is a continuation of the Juke technique. After beginning to perform a juke, the user will grab an easily accessible weapon on their body, such as the hilt of a sheathed sword, and use it. This technique allows the user to bring out the weapon and attack with it in a quick, flowing motion that does not disrupt the original Juke's speed. Because the weapon was removed mid-spin, most targets are incapable of realizing a weapon has even been brought out until it's already halfway towards making contact with them, and even then, the momentum of the Juke makes the slice even harder to defend from.

Rolling Draw
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Infinite Blade- Prepared roll OR Infinite Blade- Power Roll, Iado- Swift Draw
A mere continuation of the previous roll jutsu, the user will use the mainly evasive and supplementary technique to form an attack. As they roll, the user will ensure to place their hands on their sheath and katana hilt, so that the moment they're capable, they perform a swift draw. This draw will be performed the very instant the user can physically perform it, with the abruptness being an incredible surprise for any nearby enemy. The draw is done in line with the positioning of the sheath, and because of such, requires no time for positioning the blade, resulting in a blindingly quick slash.

Block Shot
D-ranked Taijutsu
When locking weapons with a target, instead of standing their ground, the user pushes forward. To do this, the user makes sure the upper part of their weapon is the one that's making contact with the opponent's. At this point, they'll pivot the weapon so it's slightly to the side, basically partially rolling around it. This movement allows the user to move their body forward as they're no longer blocked as they would have been had they just moved directly forward before. From this position, the user may easily elbow the target's head or body while still holding the weapon. This is all done in one quick, fluid movement.

Vault Kick
D-ranked Taijutsu
THe user impales their sword in the ground and uses it to do a psuedo-pole vault, allowing them to momentarily hover in and move through the air, using the momemntum of this movement, the user kicks towards a target. The resulting momentum allows the user to land, remove their sword from the ground, and slash towards the target in a fluid motion.
C-rankedShow
Earthen Mist
C-ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisites: A sword, standing on earth
A surprisingly complex technique with a straightforward result. By rotating rapidly while jutting out their sword t the proper angle, the user of this technique may limit the opponent's visual range. This is done by ensuring that the blade is touching the ground as the user rotates, causing material to fly in all directions. For this to work, the user must also constantly flick their wrist as they cut through the ground, causing the excellent dispersal of the material through the air. This generally creates a low-visibility mist for the next two posts.

Grip breaker
C-ranked Taijutsu
One of the worst things that could happen to a samurai is the loss of their weapon. This technique works to assure that will occur for the enemy. Generally performed while using another weapon, the user will lock weapons with the target. Once this is done, the user will push against the end of the user's weapon, in turn causing the base to jut out. At that moment, the user suddenly uses one of their hands to send a quick and powerful punch to the opponent's now jutting out hand holding the bottom of the weapon. The force is enough to break bones and certainly enough to disrupt the target's weapon handling.

Limbo-Block
C-ranked Taijutsu
Prereq: 6 Control, 6 Taijutsu
When blocking an incomming strike, the user demonstrates great flexibility by squatting suddenly while arching their bdoy back. The result being that the target is abruptly pushing towards air, causing all of the force and momentum to push them forward, leaving them vulnerable to the user who is now able to spring back up and deliver an attack.

Blockflip
C-ranked Taijutsu
Prereq: 6 strength
When attacked from behind, the user arches their back and brings their sword over and behind so that it's pointed downward parallel to their spine. This allows for the blocking of some attacks coming from behind, but the user also uses it to form a counter attack. Once the attack has been blocked, the user arches their back more, impales the sword into the ground and then pushes off on the sword. The user uses the sword as a sort of pole, pushing off of it so as to do a smooth backflip over the attack they just blocked, thus allowing for an easy transition into an attack.
B-RankShow
In-Step
B-ranked Taijutsu
The user steps in close to the opponent as they begin to deliver an attack. The goal is to block/get struck by/interrupt the attack before it reaches its zenith of speed/force, effectivelly causing the attack to be delivered at -2 strength.

Falling Pierce
B-ranked Taijutsu
Only able to be used while the user's falling through the air. As they do so, the user positions their weapon so that it's pointed away from their feet after they sommersault in the air. This allows them to push/kick against the weapon, coupling wit hthe fall to increase the strength of the attack. The impact of the weapon with a target is treated as +3 strength and -3 control.
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 am

ZasadelShow

Null Shock
This ability is a unique application and manipulation of Raiton chakra. While having most of the same properties as regular Raiton in terms of look(except for color) and behavior, Null Shock is different in that it is a pitch black color and it causes no pain or actual shocks. Null Shock's lightning instead has the ability to manipulate other energies. This allows the user to disrupt other jutsu and drain stamina from targets.
- zenchou

Ign0miny

Post by Ign0miny » Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 am

Already have part of my ability created, I am going to try and fix it one more time if not I will be looking to you for some help. Also if I have the ability mapped out pretty much is it still 5pts, or is there a discount for having the foundation already laid?
KINOSEIShow
Characters
RankCharacterVillageMissionsSocials/Lonlies/TrainingsJutsu BreakdownCompanions
D-RankNaegi KinoseiSunagakure no Sato
  • S: 0
  • A: 0
  • B: 0
  • C: 0
  • D: 0
  • Socials: 0
  • Lonlies: 0
  • Trainings: 0
    • Naegi: 5
    • Iijutsu: 3
    • Suiton: 3
    • Fuuin: 3
    N/A
UYEDAShow
Characters
RankCharacterVillageMissionsSocials/Lonlies/TrainingsJutsu BreakdownCompanions
GeninIsobe UyedaKonohagakure no Sato
  • S: 0
  • A: 0
  • B: 0
  • C: 0
  • D: 0
  • Socials: 0
  • Lonlies: 0
  • Trainings: 0
    • Taijutsu: 10
    • Katon: 0
    N/A

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 am

I'd like to revisit my earlier ability. I'm after a Tai ability. Doujutsu prefered but. You gotta make it work, please.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

[6/5/2013 7:19:49 PM] Checkers: I need probably 10 glass jutsu, D and C, that will help me beat a chuunin
[6/5/2013 7:31:06 PM] Checkers: I could really just do with the ideas, tbh, but if you can't do that you can do full jutsu

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

I need 6 jutsu, 4 D ranks and 2 C ranks.

I want it based off of Taijutsu using a Bow and Arrow.

I want shooting/aiming, and also actual hand to hand combat using the bow. Thanks chuck. Be creative GLHF
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

CDF

Post by CDF » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 am

checkersShow
Encasing
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the proper seals and focusing on their mouth, the user spits out a blob of molten chakra. This blob can travel up to 5 meters at a speed of 3. Once this "blob" makes contact with any object, it'll form a sphere of hardened glass around it with a radius of up to two feet. This can either form around on top of an object, depending on the size. The sphere can be broken with a strength of 3.

Reformation
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Shard Blade
If the user's Shard Blade was broken in the previous two posts, the user can manipulate the residual chakra from the jutsu after performing one quick hand seal. The seal causes the shards from the blade to immediately reform with a speed of 3, thus allowing it to be used again.

Glass Cushion
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing a very quick pair of hand seals, the user manipulates a up to 4 by 4 foot square of glass somewhere within a 5 meter radius. This square is manipulated into floating to wherever the user wishes within a 5 meter radius, but has no particular strength or chakra imbued into it, other than the chakra that keeps it afloat. The purpose of this jutsu is to serve as a minor block for an incoming attacks, for if somebody were to physically smash through it, the shattering would cause cuts just deep enough to draw blood. This glass is only as resilient as regular glass and has no additional strength.

Delayed Porcupine
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Glass Porcupine
By performing this jutsu along with Glass porcupine, the user can stall the bubble of glass from exploding, being able to keep it as a simple, pointless glass bubble beside them. The moment they, or anybody else, touches it, however, the bubble bursts and covers their body like the regular porcupine jutsu.

Glass Foot
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing a set of handseals, the user spits two molten glass puddles. The glass puddles will remain just molten glass puddles for up to 3 posts, and will only activate when a foot coated in garaton chakra steps into them. Once this happens, a 7 centimeter blade is created and juts out of the top of each foot. These blades, while sharp, are very fragile and break off the moment they're touched, making them effective for a one-time stab and nothing else.

Jagged Cushion
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Glass Cushion
After performing a very quick pair of hand seals, the user manipulates a up to 4 by 4 foot square of glass somewhere within a 5 meter radius. This square is manipulated into floating to wherever the user wishes within a 5 meter radius. The purpose of this jutsu is to serve as a minor block for an incoming attacks, for if somebody were to physically smash through it, the chakra within the glass causes it to break into very sharp, jagged pieces of glass that will cut past the skin.

Glass Porcupine
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the proper hand seals and focusing chakra into their mouths, the user creates a sort of small "bubble" of molten glass. This bubble quickly bursts backwards, the debris covering the users body. Essentially, this creates a layer of glass on the user's skin. This glass isn't a coating, but instead essentially a sprinkling of sharp pieces of glass all around their body, sharp and large enough to protrude the skin of any that were to make powerful contact.

Glass Joints
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the proper hand seals, the user creates two 4 foot long glass blades on the outside of their elbow and two 4 foot long glass blades on their knees. These blades are sturdy and firmly attached to the user's body via chakra, also allowing them to remove any of their blades with their application of their own chakra to said blade.

Shard Blade
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the proper hand seals and focusing garaton chakra into their hands, the user creates a 7 foot long glass blade. This glass blade is very sharp, but is as fragile as regular glass and therefor ineffective for anything other than one-time slashes, stabs or cuts. When the sword breaks, everything but the tip of the blade breaks into tiny shards of glass.

Shard Uprising
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Shard Blade
After the Shard Blade has broken and the shards have fallen to the floor, the user can perform two quick hand seals and suddenly cause the shards to rise with a speed of 6. These shards, while small, can be very dangerous when they rise up at once, if somebody were to be standing above them. This jutsu can cause numerous deep cuts around the body that go slightly past the skin level.
- zenchou

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 am

Crocoduck:
Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:08 pm
checkersShow
Glass Cushion
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing a very quick pair of hand seals, the user manipulates a up to 4 by 4 foot square of glass somewhere within a 5 meter radius. This square is manipulated into floating to wherever the user wishes within a 5 meter radius, but has no particular strength or chakra imbued into it, other than the chakra that keeps it afloat. The purpose of this jutsu is to serve as a minor block for an incoming attacks, for if somebody were to physically smash through it, the shattering would cause cuts just deep enough to draw blood. This glass is only as resilient as regular glass and has no additional strength.

Delayed Porcupine
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Glass Porcupine
By performing this jutsu along with Glass porcupine, the user can stall the bubble of glass from exploding, being able to keep it as a simple, pointless glass bubble beside them. The moment they, or anybody else, touches it, however, the bubble bursts and covers their body like the regular porcupine jutsu.

Jagged Cushion
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Glass Cushion
After performing a very quick pair of hand seals, the user manipulates a up to 4 by 4 foot square of glass somewhere within a 5 meter radius. This square is manipulated into floating to wherever the user wishes within a 5 meter radius. The purpose of this jutsu is to serve as a minor block for an incoming attacks, for if somebody were to physically smash through it, the chakra within the glass causes it to break into very sharp, jagged pieces of glass that will cut past the skin.

Shard Uprising
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After the Shard Blade has broken and the shards have fallen to the floor, the user can perform two quick hand seals and suddenly cause the shards to rise with a speed of 6. These shards, while small, can be very dangerous when they rise up at once, if somebody were to be standing above them. This jutsu can cause numerous deep cuts around the body that go slightly past the skin level.
These 4. The others, either I have the exact thing, or something close enough that it's not helpful.

Or it's melee stuff, which is useless to me.

CDF

Post by CDF » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:36 am

Checkers part 2Show

A whole Shard series->

Shard Creation - Create a mass of shards that you spread across a wide area. These shards are spread across the ground on their flat ends, so they aren't dangerous to those walking above it. If you add that part in, you can have a lower ranked jutsu without a problem, and it'll be a good set up for the rest of the style. I'd suggest getting it in a single mod first, and then adding the rest of the style later. Or you can make it higher ranked, and say that in exchange for its lack of lethality, the shards are all heavily charged with the user's chakra, so they can use it for future jutsu.

Shard defense - You can create shields and obstructions using short hand seals and having the shards reform/collect to your defense.

Shard weapons- you can have shards rise up and create weapons very suddenly. So you'd go to make a regular, unarmed attack, the opponent's defense/guard is down and you create the weapon at the last second. Additionally, this would be great for counter-attacks and the like.

Shard bomb effect - have every glass jutsu you have end by exploding into shards with chakra left in them. This supplements the rest of the shard style.

Water-like properties. -By having tiny shards, you can make the glass be essentially water-like in how it moves and behaves and such, gives you great flexibility and allows for jutsu that aren't just stationary stuck
- zenchou

CDF

Post by CDF » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:09 am

JeffyShow
Arrow Field
D-ranked Taijutsu
The user creates a field full of arrows at their disposal by either throwing up their quiver and then jerking it back, or by just grabbing their arrows manually and throwing them into the air. The result is that the arrows fly slightly in all directions before arching and falling back to the ground, point first. The arrows fall with a speed of 2 and fall sporadically within a 5 meter radius, the density of the dispersion is fairly equal throughout the area, and is dependent on how many arrows are thrown up.

Stepping Stone
D-ranked Taijutsu
If the target has an arrow impaled in their body, the user can perform this jutsu. The user uses the arrow as a quick foothold, allowing them to jump off of it and perform an accompanying attack. This jutsu is particularly useful because it not only allows for great combinations, but it also causes further damage by pushing down on the arrow. The jump has to be quick, for the arrow breaks almost immediately upon the user stepping on it.

Flying Shot
D-ranked Taijutsu
After years of practice and training, the user has mastered the art of aiming and shooting their bow while in mid-air. This jutsu allows the target to aim and shoot even if their feet aren't grounded and they aren't standing. This jutsu, in turn, allows for great combinations and follow up jutsu.

Bow Deflection
D-ranked Taijutsu
Using the shape of the bow to their advantage, the user may deflect incomming attacks. The target angles their bow so that it doesn't hit the center, but instead slides along the arch of the bow so that the impact is avoided and redirected.

Flip Shot
C-ranked Taijutsu
With extreme mastery of the bow and arrow, the user has become capable of shooting while performing a flip, be it a front flip, back flip or even a side flip. Granted, the complexity of this jutsu causes the user's shot to be delivered as if they have -1 taijutsu, but is fairly accurate regardless.

Spin Shot
C-ranked Taijutsu
An extremely useful counterattack jutsu. The user impales their bow into the ground as one hand holds onto the center, allowing them to rotate around it and spin the bow at the same time. As they rotate and the bow spins, the user shoots an arrow with significant accuracy. This jutsu may be used to avoid an attack while delivering one in return, and also serves to suddenly change the direction the user is travelling before they deliver a surprise attack.
- zenchou

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 am

i forgot what i requested again, i think it was like 6 D ranks 4cs and a B
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

CDF

Post by CDF » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 am

Jeffy part 2. IncompleteShow
Looming Strike
D-ranked Taijutsu
Prereq: Bow and arrow
The user of this jutsu aims their bow almost directly upwards and pulls back as hard as they can, shooting their arrow far into the sky at a very precise angle. The arrow travels far and high and takes a great deal of time to come back down to the ground. This jutsu allows the user to either distract the opponent, or fire an arrow at an exact location, cause the target to forget about it or not see it, and then have them be struck. The arrow takes one post to ascend and one post to descend, meaning it would strike the target on their second post since the original shot to the sky.

Springboard
D-ranked Taijutsu
By impaling their bow into the ground and then jumping onto the top portion of the Bow's arc, the user manipulate's the bow's shape to use it as a springboard. This jutsu allows the user to launch off of their bow, allowing their jump to be treated as if it were done by somebody with +1 speed, but at the cost of -1 control.

Bow hook
D-ranked Taijutsu
A simple but effective jutsu where the user hooks their bow's string around a target's neck and pulls powerfully. This jutsu is best done when there's leverage somewhere on the target's body so that the user may cause the target's body to flip completely and be thrown, but it also serves to just push or pull in certain directions.

Bow flip
C-ranked Taijutsu
This jutsu can be done in many situations, but its flashiest is when the user sprints towards an opponent and dives through the air, going over them. As they do so, they hook their bow string around the target's neck and flip their own bodies so that they land on their feet with their back to the target while simultaneously pulling down on the bow. The action causes the bow string to pull up and against the target's neck. By jutting out their back while doing this, the user creates leverage and manage to flip and throw their target over their shoulder while simultaneously causing damage to their neck due to the bow string.
- zenchou

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 am

from mod for jutsu:
Orius:
Quick Turn is ~C rank.

Prepared Roll seems a bit iffy. If you do it where your head isn't tucked in, you'll be cramping/breaking/etc your neck.

Powered Roll says chakra. Chakra means nintaijutsu.

Their body launches upwards at a speed equal to the user's control, up to 5. <-- Say to a max of their speed, in case your speed lowers.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WillowWays

Post by WillowWays » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 am

two propositions:

first is a doujutsu that works well with genjutsu, and hypnosis.

3 muay Thai techs for elbows/knees/stance

here is my reference.
[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYebEFPzV3c[/flash]
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-E7_lOFP4[/flash]
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Cg8fr4Vi0[/flash] target areas for Muay Thai
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5o3lL3PJN8[/flash] back swing punch (3:45), smash punch (4:51),
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLxvXH5VBk[/flash] kick using knee of opponent(1:39), teep (push kick; 1:59), peaking push kick (3:00), straight push kick using toes(3:22), knee kick (5:04), straight knee kick(5:30), knee jab(6:35), jumping knee kick(7:34), pull down knee kick(8:03), shoulder down knee kick (8:21), stepping knee kick(8:36), jumping knee kick (8:54; 9:10),
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAwrx3DNm4Q[/flash] Elbow strike (1:15), Swinging elbow punch(:), raised elbow punch (upper cut; 2:00), counter elbow jab (2:14), reverse elbow jab (2:31), spinning elbow punch (2:47),
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Do you charge differently for abilities? I need custom Fuuton and Doton extensions for my Kumo character's summons and I'm drawing an absolute blank. If you can come up with and flesh out abilities I actually use, I'll pay the regular jutsu price, plus 5 points for the abilities themselves.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Return to “Member Section”