Letter to Izanagi and Envy

Lacarix

Letter to Izanagi and Envy

Post by Lacarix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 am

Envy and Izanagi, when I first met you I felt like I had known you forever, telling you my secrets and what I didn't want ever. You listened to me I bet you thought I'd never end, who would have thought we would become more than just friends. Over a period of time, I got to know the real you. A boy so caring and gentle, with a heart so true. You've survived your life with hurt and loneliness by your side. I told you I'd never leave because of the feelings I have inside. I know you like no one I have ever known, and sometimes I wonder what I'd do if you were gone? So I have decided time answers all. If it is meant to be time will remove the wall. I love the way we are together, you can always make me smile. Will it ever really be forever? I guess I will have to wait awhile. Time will reveal, what lies ahead but always remember what I have said. Meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so, the feelings I feel for you I am never letting go. Remember me always and I will too. I always think of me and you.

Happy valentines day! :wub: Thank you for giving me your hearts! No Homo.

Return to “Member Section”