To an Old friend

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

To an Old friend

Post by Willoria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Instead of posting a departure for a day this year, I just felt like saying this.

Happy birthday to a man who saved my life, and started the process to my healing, a process which is still ongoing...

... He would have been 26 today. But instead he was Killed in Action in 2011.

http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor ... am/5767989
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Yasashikaze Seiken

To an Old friend

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:41 pm

My deepest condolences, Kat. The loss of a loved one is arguably the worst pain we can suffer. It's been pretty crazy IRL for me recently, but I'll never stop trying to be there for you when you need it most, my friend.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Willoria

To an Old friend

Post by Willoria » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:20 pm

In ten days the day comes that marks 4 years since the death of the man who was my best friend and did more for me than anyone ever has before, perhaps ever will. So as time goes on for the next couple of weeks some of you may find my attitude.... less than kind. Again not posting a departure this time, and no, no drunk Kat this year.

In the interest of his memory however, I shall share an amusing picture that was taken roughly a month before his death.
Christmas SpiritShow
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Yasashikaze Seiken

To an Old friend

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:31 pm

A respectable man and a great friend, by what I have been told of him. It is my deep regret that I could not meet this honorable person. It is with the humblest heart that I join you in commemorating his passing.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Willoria

To an Old friend

Post by Willoria » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 pm

It's officially midnight. I will not be on box today due to the wreck my mind and my emotions will be for the next 24 hours.

Rest in Peace, Jonny. I miss and love you. I always will.

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5aW83L_DE[/flash]

Willoria

To an Old friend

Post by Willoria » Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 pm

I talk about Jonny so much that often others are forgotten. Some of you may have noticed my silence today and it wasn't just for sleeping, but also for mourning. While many of you may or may not celebrate Memorial day, do me a favor and say a prayer or spare a thought for the families of the fallen. The following four were also friends of mine and have been on my mind all day:

SGT Nathan Cox
SPC Matt Catlett
2LT Mike Mcgahan
SPC Bryn Raver

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

To an Old friend

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon May 25, 2015 4:18 pm

I understand how you feel and I do hope will continue to feel better. If you ever need some support, you got me around for just someone to talk to.
Hitoke, Ibuku - Genin - Konohagakure No Sato - #00A5DB
Ogata Amiya - B Rank - Iwagakure No Sato - slategrey

Willoria

To an Old friend

Post by Willoria » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 pm

More or less reviving this so people understand if I'm being... odd.

Six days until the anniversary of my best friend's death.

I hate that its so close to Valentine's, going to make celebrations this year a little rough.

Return to “Member Section”