Pile-O-Junk

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:29 pm

So here's how this here thingamabob works; You need something done? Alright, cool, I can take care of it for you. It's a lot easier to list what I can't do for you.
  • No artwork, I'm not some feggin' art fairy, I can't even de-redify an eye from a photo.
  • Can't make out with your girlfriend for you to make you seem like a better kisser.
  • Nothing too damn difficult, because I'm lazy.
  • Nothing involving magnets or 1/3.
Alright, so where does that leave us? What the hell does this guy do? Well, I do anything and everything that isn't on that list, so what does that make me? An ideas man! You need someone to spitball stuff off of? Need someone to make you some custom jutsu? Need a cool magic weapon? Fancy ass clan? I'm your man! And, best of all, all this shite is free! I don't expect you to pay, a tip is nice if I worked hard enough, but for the most part, this is just to get your mind rolling about and ready to do your own thing!

I also do videos of some sort, and voices of all sort.

Now for some references.
ReferencesShow
Quote:
Guns, you're jutsu creating abilities are the best I've ever seen. When my first born child is born, he's yours.

-Rain, 2015
Quote:
You give better blowjobs than my mom!

-Zasadel, 2015
Quote:
O.M.G. You're like, the bestest ever, have my babies.

-Your mom, every night.
Quote:
Cool Jutsu.

-Onu, 2014
Quote:
Your ideas are so good I'm going to steal them for my characters.

-Versesai and YasashikazeSeiken, 2014
Quote:
I love you long time.

-Vyr, 2014
Quote:
yea, saran

-CDF, 2014
Quote:
I forgot to turn the settings down to minimum and Nick made them have minimal lag.

-Kabuto, 2014
Quote:
"Slow jerky movements, speeding up and slowing down spontaneously." Dafuq Gunshanks.

-ThatGuy, 2014
Quote:
You monster.

-Redwolf44, 2015
Quote:
Nope. :|

-Amy, 2015
Quote:
lol

-Kabuto, 2015.
Quote:
Nicks characters are always the best and perfect the first time, no questions asked. I would never deny anything he ever put up.

-Orius, 2048.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

ThatGuy

Pile-O-Junk

Post by ThatGuy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 pm

GunshankuMakGurizuri teach me how to get bitches! I'm looking to make a custom kenjutsu style... and get bitches too though!
CharactersShow
Itotsuki, Abari Kirigakure Chuunin [color=#80a0ff]
Akio B-rank Other Countries [color=#ee4a2d]
Nara, Daisuke D-Rank Missing nin [color=#E4EC32]
Kisama, Yutaka Heart Empire Akibushi [color=#BF0000]
Akari, Touji Iwagakure Genin [color=#C0C0C0]

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

@ThatGuy -- Resolved through skype. Another happy cheap-ass customer.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

TyDie

Pile-O-Junk

Post by TyDie » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Nick baby, you know I love you, but i'm gonna have to ask that you give me some ideas right hurr. I need help coming up with useful D ranks (crazy, I know) using Fuuton, Suiton, Hyouton and Mist. Anyone can fill a pyramid with useless shit, but I want D ranks that are actually useful to an extent. Thanks babe, ily <3
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:19 pm

@Ty
Jutsu StuffShow
Armor of Mist
D-Rank Mist Ninjutsu
Performing the necessary handseals, the user focuses chakra all around their body, and by extension, through their hands. Utilizing natural sweat formations, the user of this jutsu forms a small puff of mist (1'x1'x1' cubes worth) from themselves every time their body is struck, or an evasive dodge manuevre is made, causing the sweat to fling through the air. This jutsu also work against opponents, turning their sweat into mist every time they are struck.

Wonder Wind Crush
D-Rank Fuuton Ninjutsu
Forming the needed handseals, the user finishes by pushing their hands together, and focuses for a full post, slowly building up a mass of fuuton chakra between their palms. After the post is finished, the users palms glow with visible fuuton chakra, and for two posts afterwards, every strike with the hands causes a massive blowout directed towards the target, extending 3' in a cone shape, and damaging as though it were a single explosive tag.

Harsh Water Softening
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
Forming the necessary handseals, the user forms a ball of water, approximately 1x1x1 which stays hovering above the users head. With a single-handed activation seal, the orb can be brought down at a speed of [3], meant to intercept oncoming projectiles. Projectiles thrown with a strength of [4] or less are stopped in the orb, any more have their speed reduced by [-2] as they travel through it. If used to intercept a punch or similar melee driven strike, the speed of the attack is reduced by [-1]
Not sure if these are quite what you're looking for, but enjoy.
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Checkmate

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Checkmate » Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hey, Nick. As discussed, I would love ideas and help getting Shikatsuko to her deserved level of splendor. I'm jealous of the Yaku and Tousha fight, and it has made me realize that I've neglected some awesome potential. I'm happy to tip, and I've already seen some good ideas come from your direction!

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Thu May 14, 2015 11:55 am

@Check -- Discussed over PMs.
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Rain21199

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Rain21199 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Nick baby, you're the best. Here's the conc you made for me just like you asked

Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement:
The Godly techniques used in Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement are a set of extremely powerful grappling techniques rumored to be used be Ramuh the thunder god himself. This concentration showcases a set of expertly created skills mixed with Raiton chakra to incapacitate the opponent. It is truely a godly art.
TaijutsuShow
D-Ranked Taijutsu
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - Supreme False Attack Of The Ancients
D rank Taijutsu
The user throws a straight punch towards the chest of the opponent, veering their fist off to the side at the last possible moment, intentionally missing in an attempt to get between their arm and side. Following through with the punch, the user steps inside, locks the first arm around the target’s shoulder, turns, and pulls with both arms in an attempt to dislocate the joint, and damage the muscle.
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - Divine Thunder God's Legendary Defensive Barrage Of Dying Light
D rank Taijutsu
The user waits for his/her opponent to throw a punch. They wait until the swing is half way to hitting them, and move towards their opponent. Stepping in while dodging the punch, they loop their arm tightly around the attackers arm, holding them in place for a strong punch to the face. This technique can be held unless broken out of by a strength greater than the users.
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - Thunder God's Chained Abyssal Lock Of Extreme Pestilence
D rank Taijutsu
Taking advantage of wide stances, the user steps inside of the opponent's guard, before slipping their lead leg behind the heel of the targets lead foot. Pulling their leg back towards them, the goal is to knock the target off balance, forcing them to the ground. This technique is often used at the same time as others, fighting the opponent with both halves of the body.
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - Unrelenting Sacrificial Attack Of The Old Gods
D rank Taijutsu
Waiting for a kick in any direction from the opponent, the user muscles through the pain taken from the strike, grabbing the foot and ankle of the target. Twisting with their arms, as well as their body, this technique will either severely injure the targets knee, or force them to the ground.
C-Ranked Taijutsu
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - God Crusher's Leg Sweep Of Ten Thousand Tears
C rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Thunder God's Chained Abyssal Lock Of Extreme Pestilence
Using the basis of the Thunder God's Chained Abyssal Lock Of Extreme Pestilence, the user once again, steps inside the opponent’s guard, the lead leg quickly falls behind the opponent’s lead leg, before the user jumps. While in the air, they snap their following leg towards the front of the opponent’s leg, just below the knee, aiming to snap the bone, and pull them to the ground.
NintaijutsuShow
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - Ramuh's Lightning Grapple Of One Thousand Years Of Chaos
C rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: Divine Thunder God's Legendary Defensive Barrage Of Dying Light, Raiton Concentration
Once the user has the target in the grapple of the Divine Thunder God's Legendary Defensive Barrage Of Dying Light, they then begin to channel raiton chakra through the armlock, in an attempt to fry the muscle underneath. Aside from normal shock damage, this technique will give a -1 to the target's strength in the affected arm for 5 posts.
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - The Ultimate Punch Of the Grand Thunder God
C rank Nintaijutsu
This technique is supposed to be used when the user is at a distance from the target. They channel chakra into their legs, giving them a +2 speed boost, sacrificing a -1 to strength, while also disabling the use of ninjutsu for the duration of the technique. Then the user closes the gap between them with a sprint. The random boost in speed should throw the target off guard, as they aim their strike for the area directly below the target’s ribcage. This jutsu can last two posts, or be canceled early to conserve chakra.
B-Ranked Nintaijutsu
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - The Thunder God's Lancing Blow Of One Hundred Years Of Torment
B rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: The Ultimate Punch Of the Grand Thunder God
Using The Ultimate Punch Of the Grand Thunder God as their basis, instead of aiming for the solar plexus, the user instead channels raiton chakra into their hand, aiming for the head. If the strike is successful, large amounts of raiton chakra are passed through the user’s hands to the target’s skull, likely injuring their eyes, causing their vision to be extremely blurred, while making them incredibly dizzy and uncoordinated. The discoordination can be fought off with a taijutsu skill of 7 or higher because the target is very coordinated. The damage to the eyes has the potential of being permanent, but the dizziness wears off after 4 posts.
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - The Final Strike Of Infinite Chaos
B rank Nintaijutsu
Performing quick handseals, the user forces chakra into one of their feet, before stomping down powerfully. A pulse of raiton chakra is expelled from the foot in all directions for one meter, electrocuting anyone in the radius except for the user. This is often used as a finisher technique while the opponent is on the ground, aiming for their head.
A-Ranked Nintaijutsu
Grand Technique: The Thunder God's Flying Fist Of Divine Judgement - The Divine Wrath of the Thunder God
A rank Nintaijutsu
After using the needed hand seals or channeling, the user gains control of the opponent’s arm, either through waiting for a punch, or reaching out and grabbing it forcefully, the user twists their body, forcing their lead elbow into the opponent’s back. Forcing the target to turn with them, the rear hand holds onto the targets wrist, while the lead hand comes forward, aiming for the back of their head, the user electrocutes the target continually while forcing their face forward to the ground, slamming it down. If the attack lands, the target will have a terrible headache for the duration of the thread. They will also feel dizzy for 8 posts.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Sia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:22 pm

wtf is this chinee shit? do i looka to you like i speaka chinee?
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Yes
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Zasadel

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Zasadel » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Sucking dick wasn't on the no list, so as soon as you're ready to get on your knees let me know.
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Nick

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Nick » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:32 pm

I've already been waiting.
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Zasadel

Pile-O-Junk

Post by Zasadel » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:41 pm

<3 pming brb
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Return to “Member Section”