CDF's Reverse Shop

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 am

This is now a shop for things related to my MN Shadow.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Meth

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Meth » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:36 am

Me.

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Added a new item, any referall to somebody that draws a flash fact for me will get you 15 EP.
- zenchou

Paraf

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Paraf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 pm

How's this?

Sugawara Kaemon - Kiri Genin#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - #7#548B54Dreyar Satoshi - Konoha Genin#1#15AABC

Meth

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Meth » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:44 pm

HOW'S THIS BITCH +1

Paraf

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Paraf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:47 pm

lol the hell is that u kiddin me mate your text isn't even sharpened the text cloud in the upper right corner is missin like a big part of it the hell is that son go home u drunk
Sugawara Kaemon - Kiri Genin#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - #7#548B54Dreyar Satoshi - Konoha Genin#1#15AABC

Nick

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Nick » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:51 pm

u wot m8

u havin a giggle bout meth

ill fite u irl
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Meth

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Meth » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Bruh he didn't ask me to enhance the quality.

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:39 pm

oh hey for an extra point, could you enhance teh quality? ;D
- zenchou

Ace Trainer

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:54 pm

While I encourage you all to continue helping Cdf in his personal and professional endeavors, I feel the need to clarify that all point transactions must be forum related.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

WrightJustice

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Dude brah, this is all clearly totes for the forum.

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:20 am

New rule guys:

Since there's a dumb rule that makes pretty much no sense:

you now have to draw me something character related or write something character related for me, and I'll just pay you like that.

So if you want to do any of my requests, let me know and we'll discuss it.
- zenchou

Ace Trainer

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:17 am

The rule is in place because it is forum currency for forum things. And a person who is no longer on the forum does not place value in the currency, which negates it's purpose.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:56 pm

If the transactions are done in public, it can be clearly observed if the amoutn being paid is equal to the task. This rule doesn't change anything, it just adds an annoying obstacle.
- zenchou

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Shop has changed guys, i'll put up requests for things like equipment and henchmen and stuff and get y'all to do it for me 'cause i'm lazy.
- zenchou

7eleven

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by 7eleven » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Give me something to do
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:18 pm

I need you to do the coding on shadow's app, i'll pay you 3 points for something that's nice but not too fancy.
- zenchou

7eleven

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by 7eleven » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:33 pm

define "too fancy"

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:48 pm

worth more than 3 points, fancy.
- zenchou

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:08 pm

New item:

I will pay 3 points for any country description you write that follows my general idea. You will also receive the full point reward that the site pays for country descriptions (once i edit your country description and give it back to you)

General ideas:
SpoilerShow
mapShow
(for numbers)

for location

Country 7Show
This is a country of a warrior civilization. Men and women are born into fighting, like vikings on steroids. Everything in their culture encourages fighting and conquering. They're very religious pagans that believe in eternal reward for fighting. These people are known for terrorizing the countries of the shrimp continent once every year, they spread out and steal and pillage but never colonize, just taking whatever they want and killing as many as possible. They're also known for worshiping Country 8.
Country 8Show
This is a country with a tiny, elite population. The island is basically one big mountain surrounded by a horrible terrain and wildlife. The only residents are at a small village in a extremely high-up valley. The people here are regarded as gods by those in country 7. Every so often, either randomly or whenever they feel country 7 hasn't been pillaging and fighting enough (or violating other rules of their religion), they'll come down and kill a bunch of them. They're much stronger than most soldiers and are capable of some spiritual level stuff. Most of the items country 7 pillages goes to country 8 as a tribute.
Country 1Show
A small country whose main source of income is fishing. Very bland but calm terrain that doesn't have much else that's good to mine or farm or anything, but it's enough to sustain its people. They have very little fighting force and just overall aren't a very interesting country, even left alone by the wars in the rest of the continent and only occaisonally having to deal with country 7 who usually ignore the country due to its lack of riches.
Country 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6Show
These countries you can go all out with. I need one of them to be the runt of the litter that has some valuable resource that's under attack from all the others and losing badly. I want each of these countries to be at war with each other, with one or two of them being clearly in the advantage over all the others. Each of them should have their own unique valuable resources and cultures. Ii've included some ideas for them below, but you don't need to follow them.
Country 2Show
This is the most stable country in the shrimp continent in all regards. The culture, the economy, the military, the security. They manage to fend attacks from all borders, mostly because 1 is so docile and the other countries are busy with each other. They have a military strong enough to defend the one border that needs defending and their resources are trade secrets (perhaps craft-making or something) as opposed to any ore or material that can be conquered. The people are in general a little stuck up and fancy, as they live in relative comfort and security so they think themselves better than the savage. This country is very unlikely to cooperate with others and they mostly just want to continue the way they have. Lately, they've had increasingly more attacks from country 7, and country 5 has also started sending in stealth attacks under the guise of country 3, to get them to fight each other more.
Country 3Show
This is the second largest war monger nation. They started off retaliating to country 5's aggression but ended up launching attacks against 5 and even a few attempts at country 2 to get more resources, although that failed. They've become increasingly aggresive and took part of country 4's land despite their lack of any dispute with them. They're getting particularly fixated on their war,
Country 4Show
This is the largest victim of the war. It was an extremely pacifist nation until it was attacked by 4, 5 and 6. Their culture is very kind, loving and down to earth but they've become increasingly desperate and corrupt and have turned to a very disturbed new government to help them survive. Imagine tibet was invaded by china but suddenly abandoned their ideals to survive. Their government has become militant and even oppressive to its people, but since it was instated, the coutnry hasn't lost any more land to 3 and 4 and they're starting to be able to fight back.
country 5Show
Think avatar's fire nation. That is all.
All i got, really

- zenchou

7eleven

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by 7eleven » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:37 pm

dibs on 7 and 8

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 pm

No dibs :) I take the fastest and best. ;D
- zenchou

7eleven

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by 7eleven » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Titan Island

Geography
Titan Island is covered completely in enormous black rock mountains- mountains which many, particularly those hailing from Titan Island and the neighboring Primordial Island, as the tallest mountains in the entire world. The mountain cover is so complete that less than twenty of the island's infamous black glass beaches exist, named for their dangerous rock formations and distinct lack of sand. The six tallest summits, all of them clustered together at the very center of the island, have been carved into monumental and intricate pyramids

Ecology, Climate and Resources
Considering the island's harsh landscape, it houses very few flora or fauna, but most of those that do manage to live there are both too remote and too few to be considered as viable resources. The exception to this being the enormous rams that climb the mountains, which are larger than even the biggest horses and used as mounts by one of the Titan Island pyramid colonies. They collect water by distilling snowmelt. During very specific and very tight periods of time, the inhabitants of the island hunt whales aboard enormous vessels. For cultural reasons, however, they limit their catch to only six per year: one for each pyramid colony. These catches are used for primarilly cultural reasons. The mountains contain a great deal of mineral resources, but the collection of them are limited, again, for cultural reasons. The majority of Titan Island's food, etc, come in the form of tributes from the neighboring Primordial Island.

People and Culture
The inhabits of Titan Island are, in fact, descended from inhabitants of Primordial Island. While considered by most to be two distinct countries, their cultures are very much interwoven. The Titan Islanders are, in a sense, worshiped by their primordial bretheren as conduits to their six deities: Hyouzan, Kujira, Kogane, Kazan, Ohitsuji, and Juumin. These deities are the foundation of life on Titan Island: each pyramid colony, as well as the leader of each pyramid colony, is, as their representations on earth, named for each deity. Each colony has its own distinct role in the general community. It's important to note that their labors are not, in any sense, considered "work" as the rest of the world would understand it. They see their efforts as necessary rituals and priveleges. It is also said that the leader of each colony possess an artifact given to the founders of each by the gods they represent.

Hyouzan: This colony houses the scientists and architects of the island, responsible for the distillation of snowmelt and general upkeep of the pyramids and the bridges that connect them, and the patrolling of said bridges.

Kujira: This colony houses the sailors of the island, responsible for patrolling the seas surrounding it. It is also their charge, during the appropriate times of the year, to hunt the whales.

Kogane: This colony houses the miners and jewelmakers of the island, responsible for the collection of the various gemstones and precious metals of the mountains and for fashioning them for various purposes.

Kazan: This colony houses the greatest fighters of the island, responsible for guarding the black glass beaches from outside threats and for aiding the sailors in landing and disembarking the hazardous shores.

Ohitsuji: This colony houses the climbers and ram-riders of the island, responsible for patrolling and mapping the treacherous mountains.

Juumin: This colony houses the diplomats and thinkers of the island, responsible for communication with the worshippers from Primordial Island and the distribution of resources to the other colonies.

Politics
There is very little in the way of political structure on Titan Island, the only important factor being: the word of the leaders is law. They meet during specific times of the year, usually during grand celebrations such as whale feasts, to discuss important matters. As the quality of life is so high, and the loyalty to the gods so true, dissent is rare and met with quick ruin.

C.J,

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by C.J, » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:56 am

Country 4Show
Land of Song

Geography
The land of Song is separated by arid shrublands to the north and a woodland forest to south of the country. In the interior of the country is a broad plateau whose slopes meet the borders of their neighbors in the east. The largest villages in the Land of Song were once situated at the coasts in the south but they have all been migrated to the north as the occupation of the country has been shifted. Now most of the people have been corralled into tightly organized militant cities with a minimum population of two hundred stationed around the plateau.

Ecology, Climate and Resources
Due to the drier conditions in the shrublands the majority of the flora is shrubs and short tress that are able to survive in the dyer summers. Most of the rainfall is seen in the south where there are woodlands which sports a much more impressive variety of plants and animals including lynxes, bears, and storks. There is a wide variety of aromatic vegetation which grows in the Land of Song which has once been considered a national treasure. Now a greater deal of attention has been brought to the Land of Song’s plateau which is the largest deposit of coal in the region as well as other resources like iron ore and lead.

The water supply in the Land of Song now relies on strategic reservoirs which surround the major cities and double up as moats to ward off attacks by their neighbors. Food is mainly provided by subsistent farming and any surplus is given to the state as tax which is used to feed the still growing army.

People and Culture
The people of the Land of Song were once a docile group who with a dire belief in pacifism. The country was once made up of primarily fisherman who created the land of Song’s now abandoned villages at the coast. Their name was given to them because of their iconic tradition of singing. From birth every member of the country was taught their numerous cultural songs which would be recited at every celebration and festival year round. Songs which was used for a variety of purposes, from ancestral worship to tunes to pass the time at work. Boasting a staggering hundred and eighty-eight individual songs. it was said that even people in the mainland would hear the songs of hundreds of voices all harmoniously dedicated to song. Regardless of how big or small the yield was for the year, or even if they were attacked by hostiles and their villages were burned the people of the Land of Song would take pride in their singing.

That was until the people of the country strived for more. Eventually after being raided by ravenous groups of faraway lands and the growing strife between them and their neighbors in the east and west over the country’s resources and land, the people in the Land of Song cried out as to having enough. In the throngs of rage and cries of retaliation a more militarized group rose to political power and wished to do away with the previously pacifistic stance of the country. Every healthy man was recruited into the army which fought to defend the country’s resources. The cultural songs were stopped however new songs have been created from the hardships faced by the people. Songs of mourning and oppression which is boldly recited by those spirits who feel distraught by their loss of culture. However those songs are quickly silenced.

Politics
The country is made up of an organized military based government which puts the Daimyo as the supreme power and war leader of the country. Below him are his generals who act only upon direct orders of the Daimyo. The average people who aren’t drafted as soldiers are controlled by these generals whose priority is to enlist and train more men for their army, and to oppress dissent amongst the citizens.

RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Meth

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Meth » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Geography:

The country is among one of the blessed in the world, and certainly the most blessed in the shrimp continent. Its soil is extremely fertile in almost all portions of the land, even its desert area is relatively fertile. The majority of the country is slightly above sea level, but almost entirely flat with the exception of a series of sharp hills around its borders to the west. Unlike the other countries, it also has bodies of water in the country as opposed to relying solely on the ocean.

Ecology, Climate and Resources:

The land of riches is almost entirely identical to its neighbors in terms of climate. Where they differ is in their resources and ecology. Since before the first humans arrived, the country was lucky to have particularly fertile soils and a self sustaining ecosystem that rarely lost species to natural disasters. Upon the arrivals of human civilization, however, the country grew even more prosperous. Humans cultivated existing crops and imported others to make the entire country one massive cash-producing land.

The north is covered in large expanses of wheat fields for the most part, but also with several other locations specializing in things like local species of olive or fig trees as well as other local crops. The south of the nation is one massive forest, home to various cash crops including tropical fruits, exotic (to most of the world) meats, and lumber. In this forest is where one small sea, perhaps the smallest in the world, resides. The sea connects to the ocean via a small stream that stretches down to the ocean. The sea brings in a lot of fishing industry as well as many other sources of income on its shores.

People and Culture:

The Land of Riches, as its name implies, is an extremely mercantile nation. The people are renown worldwide for being amazing salespeople and bargainers, they're also known for being unbelievably cheap and stingy. Financial success is glorified as the one way of life and the people of the country are extremely materialistic and classiest. There's a fairly large divide between the poor and the middle class, but only a small divide between the middle and the high class. This is general because those that fail, fail really badly, while those that succeed really well don't succeed much more than the average, as their trade is mostly limited to within their own country, considering the state of the continent.

On the day to day, the people are not generally considered the best. Over years of being concerned with money, the general culture has grown to be a little cutthroat and cold, creating an elitist and individualistic society. Additionally, due to their prosperity verses the ruins of the rest of the continent, the people are terrified of conflict and foreign affairs, hoping instead to keep themselves isolated from the problems of the rest of their continent.

Politics:

The country is literally purchased by the 5 wealthiest families. They make the rules and control the entirety of the country. If any family were to become more wealthy or more influential than one of the 5, it takes its place by purchasing influence through the form of buying public land and utilities. In general, the elite are given free reign to do almost anything they want, as dictated by the 5 families. The Land of Riches society generally doesn't care how heinous they are, as their worst behavior is generally felt by the poor which have no power and no voice. The only time the people push against the government is when it affects their lifestyles and their trade. In general, however, the government's pretty sensible with its judicial system. Crimes are judged by a tribunal with representative from each family.

While there's a national government comprised of the 5 families, law within each of the family's domains are really up to the said family. Unless the issue involves the other families, the home family is generally at liberty to do as they please.

CDF

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by CDF » Fri May 29, 2015 9:59 am

I'll pay somebody 2 EP to write out the full clothing description, and 2 EP to write out the weapon description for this picture:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/i/2 ... buiArt.jpg
- zenchou

Checkmate

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by Checkmate » Fri May 29, 2015 10:38 am

Name's wardrobe speaks of ceremony and warfare. Everything is designed for maximized movement and flow in battle while still providing some protection. His feet and shins are clad in gray tabbi boots modified with steel shins and toes, without sacrificing mobility. His pants tuck into the boots, and are loose, enough to move in any way desired. For a tunic, he wears a type of robe appearing as a cross between a monk and a samurai, consisting of a sash-like robe with layers of thick ornamented leather, all gray with silver trimming. His belt is much the same, and made to match, wrapping around in a way that protects him without restriction, and also carries his sword and ninja pouch. Both forearms are clapped in vambraces made of matching leather and lightly plated in metal for protection. The vambraces draw to a point to protect his elbows when his arms are straight, but can also stab when used in elbow strikes. Finally, his right shoulder is protected by a shoulder guard that doubles to hold the scabbard for his larger sword.

Name's weaponry is no more than he needs. Or chooses to need. Much of the time he will fight with a 4' long, 6" wide buster blade with 1" guard and hollowed out center for more speed. This is held on his back when not in use, available for access over his left shoulder. As a secondary option when the occasion demands, he also possesses a 4' long straight sword which, while it is considerably less fun to use, does allow for more speed and precision. Finally, he holds various ninja tools in a cloth pouch worn on his left hip. It contains various explosives, wire, and other items useful to his style of combat.

C.J,

CDF's Reverse Shop

Post by C.J, » Fri May 29, 2015 11:08 am

Only putting this up because i bothered to write itShow
[Name] has a very asymmetrical attire. The main portion of his clothing is a set of black robes with an intricate floral print. The robes wrap around the left part of his torso and his arm, appearing as two half-cut gi. The black robes fall at his waist to shin length, covering the lower part of his body in overlapping layers. Another strip of fabric wraps around his waist. He wears loose fitting black pants that are tucked into his shin-high black leather boots. His boots are secured by claps of varying sizes.

He wears a pair of black leather and iron plated bracers that reach up to his forearm. He also wears a double iron-crafted right shoulder guard secured by three straps. [Name] has sword holster which goes over his left shoulder and around his waist to fasten his sword to his right hip

[NAME OF SWORD]: A hand-and-a-half single edged steel greatsword. The blade is _ft long and _ft wide with a hollowed middle. The base of the blade is stylized with a red dragon. The guard _inches wide and made of cast iron. The hilt is _inches long with a round end, metal rings bind the its grip made of black woody reeds.

[NAME OF SWORD AT WAIST]: A one handed double edged steel longsword. The blade is _ft long and _ft wide. The guard is _inches wise and made of cast iron. The hilt is _inches long with a round end, metal rings bind the its grip made of black woody reeds.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Return to “Member Section”