cj just needs points now!

C.J,

Post by C.J, » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:26 pm

I want points so as part of my money making scheme I offer the service of giving to you character designs~
full bodiesShow
faceShow
black nd whitesShow
lineartShow
Ill also recolor shit or make u a bad sig if you pay me. ANYTHING REALLY, I will do it for points. As a special offer, there is not set prices for anything I do, you pay as much as you think it deserves, as i learned in 20 minutes of macro economics class, supply must meet demand (or something along those lines) cj and cj corp is not responsible any for itching, burning, rashes, or temporary blindness that may be induced by use of any products supplied, results may vary
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

Post by Amy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:21 pm

viewtopic.php?&t=5769985/

You know what I want and you know I'll pay well for it.

Disclaimer: IF YOU MAKE HER BUTT LARGER THAN NECESSARY I WILL PAY YOU NOTHING
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri May 29, 2015 10:14 pm

not drawing, but i know you're a point slut, so:

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag3 ... b85235.png

gimme a physical description and clothes description and i'll give you 4 points.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

C.J,

Post by C.J, » Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 am

SpoilerShow
[Name] is a combat oriented beast whose appearance reflects that. He had a square jaw and chisel facial features and that are covered by his thick brownish-red mane and beard. His tousled beard wraps around his head, giving him ferocious sideburns which match his long hair in unruliness. He has a large wide nose that is meant to exemplify his strong sense of smell. His eyes, despite the Kyoukan Me, are sharp and keen becoming one of his more intimidating features. [Name] like the rest of his clan has a pair of dog ears but his is pointed and is always alert.

[Name] is tall, even by ote standards. His body is covered in bolstering muscle which gives him an intimidating amount of bulk – only enhancing his naturally wild appearance. He has slightly tanner skin from hours of training and fights. His body is covered by various rough and jagged scars at differing depths and seriousness. Each of his scars is a story of a battle that he has fought through. Some showing he was on top, others showing how hard he had to struggle to get there. He has long and sharp fingernails and toenails that are easily capable of tearing through flesh – and they have, many times. He has a short but scruffy brownish-red dog tail at the base of his spine that usually pokes out of his pants.

[NAME] is a fighter, and it is represented in his clothing. He doesn’t bother with extravagant designs or even more than a few layers as that is unnecessary. His main concern is functionality. Light weight and flexible as he will not be enfeebled by his clothes. He wears a durable skin tight blue sleeveless shirt; it is breathable and offers maximum heat insulation to his core. He also wears a pair of long black pants that is held up by a pair of suspenders. He doesn’t wear shoes as they only slow him. [NAME] is hardly concerned by cold temperatures as his massive body can generate enough heat for his survival.

RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

C.J,

Post by C.J, » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:02 pm

for AmyShow
20 points please
RPCsShow

Fugitivebush

Post by Fugitivebush » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Ooo, Ooo. Do me. Do me next. Pls and Thank you, CJ-senpai.

viewtopic.php?&t=5731014/1/#new

Btw, by spikey hair, I mean, the tips of his hair are spikey. His hair doesn't stand up like naruto spikey.
Characters
Name - Village Rank:MissionsSocialsLonely/Training ThreadTeam/Organization
Fukui Takeshi, Konohagakure Genin------Squad 21
Hattori Shouto, Iwagakure Sp. Jounin--------

C.J,

Post by C.J, » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 am

besides the shoes as there is no way i can do a satisfying pair of sneakers, what do you think? tell me what needs to change before i color it.
SpoilerShow
RPCsShow

Fugitivebush

Post by Fugitivebush » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:54 am

Looks good so far, except I forgot to mention that I didn't mean jumpsuit. His pants and hoodie are two separate articles of clothing.

EDIT
Also no problem on the tennis shoes. By tennis shoes, I mean standard footwear, so what ya did is fine.

Also, could you include his red scythe sheathed onto his back?
Characters
Name - Village Rank:MissionsSocialsLonely/Training ThreadTeam/Organization
Fukui Takeshi, Konohagakure Genin------Squad 21
Hattori Shouto, Iwagakure Sp. Jounin--------

Return to “Member Section”