Check and Mate: Attorneys at Law

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri May 29, 2015 5:48 pm

So many of us who have been around for a little while know how much it sucks to get caught up in a dispute over a character. Sometimes the characters are stalled. Other times they're ruined or modkilled without mercy. Until today, no one has been able to stand up to the establishment. Many have tried to stand up for themselves but in the end have crumbled, some leaving the site entirely. Well my good friends (and everyone else), all of that is behind us. I present to you...
Check and Mate: Attorneys at Law Finally someone willing to stand up and defend the common folk (and the uncommon ones... y'all are weird.). Finally someone is willing to stand up and not step down.

I offer my services, for a fair fee, to step into any disagreement that would effect your characters in a negative way if it were to go poorly. I will review your case and if you are worthy (and pay me a lot), I will prepare a defense, and stand by your side to the end.

So good people of NSRP, are you ready for someone with enough unused event points to buy four genma to defend you? I mean come on, high post count and event points should be credentials enough.

There will likely be a lengthy queue for service, but rest assured I will do my absolute best to provide my services to all the decent people of this good site.

Thank you.

Check and Mate: Attorneys at Law is not by any means trademarked or copywriter and makes no promises of a favorable outcome in any dispute or discourse.

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri May 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Make me a bunch of OP stuff pls
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Member Section”