Brent's Pretty Stuff Incorporated

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:30 am

Applications cost 10 points each.

+2 points if the app is more than one post.

+2 points per app in the same format (companions, etc.).

+1 point for minor image edits (resizing, cropping, etc.).

Package deal! 2 apps for 16 points, or 3 apps for 20 (if you place the order for all apps at once).

Signatures cost 5 points each.

+2 points if I have to find the images.

+2 points for transparencies.

Image recolors range from 1 to 10 points, depending on how extensive.

Package deal! Signature and avatar sets are 6 points each.

C-c-c-combo deal! App + signature and avatar set for 14 points.

If you have any special requests for anything (specific images, colors, general ideas), make sure you include them in your post.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:31 am

Application examples:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five WIP

Image examples:

Alison Mosshart: Sig, Avatar

Don't really have much atm, all of my photoshop stuff is on my crapped out laptop. I'll try and recover what I can when I get the chance.

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 am

~~~✿SHUUDOSHI ZEKKA✿~~~
~~~✿SUNAGAKURE CHUUNIN✿~~~
[big][big][/big][/big]
INFORMATION [c]text here
✿Appearance
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Features[/big][/big][/color]Zekka, like most of his clan, is incredibly 'pretty' for a boy. His hair is fluffy and smooth, and even for a boy of his age, his features (including his cheekbones, nose, and chin) are very sharp, giving him an almost girly appearance. His ears are small, though almost pointed at their tips, as well as sticking out a bit more than most, giving them an appearance of looking larger than some. Likewise, his chin rounds out swiftly to a point, giving his face an almost triangular shape. Zekka's eyes look fairly large for his face, and always seem to have the hint of a smile somewhere inside of them, leading up to his eyebrows, which are thin and appear well-groomed in most cases. Thin, even for his age, his ribs show a bit whenever he breathes in, as well as what little muscle has accumulated in his short training time. His overall features make him often mistaken for a woman
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Clothing[/big][/big][/color] Preferring colorful, flowing clothes, Zekka can normally be seen wearing a motley yukata of some description, with a mix of bright yellows, soft pinks, and bold reds, often twined together in some sort of floral pattern. Even Zekka's 'stealth' clothing is incredibly bright, and designed to blend in well with Suna sand. Never one to keep several of the same clothing, patterns and styles can be as varied as the populace of Suna. The only constant of his outfit is a simple copper bangle, approximately three inches wide, worn on his right wrist. While Zekka never wears his protector while off-duty, he wears it around his throat to protect his neck, in order to keep his Yokuatsugan uncovered.
BACKGROUND [color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Personality[/big][/big][/color]A surprisingly calm boy for his age, Zekka could easily be considered an extrovert, willing to go up and talk to even the strangest of strangers, possibly considered a xenophile. Usually seen with a small, soft smile on his face, his features sometimes portray a more thoughtful look, staring off into space, and toying with his bracelet. His voice is very amiable, though it occasionally cracks, becoming significantly deeper when excited or shocked. Young and somewhat gullible, Zekka tends to have a positive outlook on people and life, willing to keep an open mind for most things.
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿History[/big][/big][/color][spoiler=The Story of a Brother]Shuudoushi, Chou was the elder, and only, brother of Zekka. Born the two children of the Shuudoushi clan head, both were treated quite well, though it became obvious that the eldest was the favored, receiving special training and attention from the father. This never outwardly bothered Zekka, though it did eat at him in the inside, leading primarily to jealousy towards his brother, who was, in his own right without their fathers assistance, a successful and powerful ninja, made jounin at only seventeen. As one of his first missions as a jounin, Chou was sent out with a group of other ninja to investigate a temple which was recently uncovered by a sandstorm. Inside, the temple seemed shockingly well preserved, housing riches and art from eons past, and at the very end, a shrine housing three pots. Each was beautifully decorated, telling the tale of beasts either attacking or protecting the very temple the pots resided in, and each appeared to contain a life story of specific beasts, which towered over men and building alike. Deigning to bring these pots back, three of the four ninja grabbed one off of the pedestal on which they sat, which led to less than favorable results, as the walls inside seemed to age immediately, rock crumbling and support pillars falling. Making a mad dash for the exit, the building dramatically fell around them in the fashion that ancient temples like to do, Chou himself being the unfortunate slowest of the group, threw the last pot towards one of the faster members in front of him, as the building finally crumbled around him, losing his life in the service of the village. And thus ends the story of the brother.[/spoiler] [spoiler=The Story of a Spirit]Back at home, the news struck hard of the dead brother, to both Zekka and their father. Zekka blamed himself, as many young people do, for cursing the elder brother with spiteful words of jealousy. A 'small' gift was bestowed upon the family, in the form of one of the pots, which as it turned out, contained a powerful summon spirit from ages long past. A token for the eldest sons life, offered to be sealed inside of the younger, and now only son. The father accepted for the both of them, not that Zekka would have necessarily denied an honor directly from the kage such as this, especially the token his brother had given his life for. Given a lecture of what an honor it was from his father, the youngest prepared himself for the sealing, now only days away.[/spoiler]
COMBAT Ninjutsu [center]3[color=#EE2C2C] ~✿~ [/color]2[/center][right]Stamina[/right]Taijutsu [center]2[color=#EE2C2C] ~✿~ [/color]2[/center][right]Strength[/right]Genjutsu[center]3[color=#EE2C2C] ~✿~ [/color]3[/center][right]Speed[/right]Control[center]3[color=#EE2C2C] ~✿~ [/color]6[/center][right]Wit[/right]Spirit[center]X[color=#EE2C2C] ~✿~ [/color]X[/center][right]Mastery[/right]
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Equipment[/big][/big][/color][color=#FBEC5D][b]Wallet[/b][/color] Tied under his Obi sash, holding his yukata together, is a simple green leather wallet, containing 1000000 Ryo in bills, mostly folded up in tiny sub-pockets, while the primary pocket of the wallet only contains about 5000. [color=#FBEC5D][b]Armor[/b][/color] Underneath Zekka's yukata clothing is a simple chainmail shirt, going down to his waist, and cut off at the elbows. Primarily used for deflecting slashing type blows, and softening others. [color=#FBEC5D][b]Senbon Launchers[/b][/color] Around both wrists are a single steel bangle, each the standard length of a senbon, and appearing like perfectly normal jewelry on first inspection. A small hole on the underside of the bangle provides a launching point for the senbon hidden within. Each bangle contains ten of the senbon, and can be reloaded with a simple jutsu. These launchers can be augmented with a series of jutsu, but with a small burst of chakra, each launcher will fire a single senbon at a speed/strength equal to Zekka's control stat, up to a maximum of five. Due to the compact size of these launchers, their maximum range is severely limited, only working effectively up to three yards without augmentation. [color=#FBEC5D][b]Left Arm Pouch[/b][/color] Concealed beneath the flowing yukata sleeve on the left arm is a thin pouch strapped tightly to the armor, holding sixty senbon needles. [color=#FBEC5D][b]Right Arm Holster[/b][/color] A small holster rests on Zekka's right arm, holding a simple, small storage scroll. Inside the storage scroll is a much larger, more complex version of the senbon launchers on his wrists, as well as one-hundred more senbon needles. Also contained within the scroll is a blanket, a teapot, five teacups, bottled water, several ounces of tea, and a small firestarting kit. The last piece of equipment inside the scroll is a ninjato, 16 inches in length, and tapered to a tanto point. [list][*][color=#FBEC5D][b]Large Senbon Launcher[/b][/color] The larger version of the senbon launcher inside of the scroll is actually a long steel tube, four feet long and approximately three pounds in weight. Senbon are loaded into a secondary cylinder, up to fifty at a time, and locked in place. Atop the metal tube is a telescope for long distance spotting and shooting, magnifying 5x normal sight. A small pulse of chakra sends five senbon needles in a loose cluster [.25cm apart] towards whatever target is in their sight, moving with a strength/speed equal to Zekka's control stat, up to a maximum of five. This launcher also comes equipped with a simple deployable bipod, aiding in stability and general aiming. Though bulky and unusable in close combat in most cases, the hefty design gives it a much longer range of up to 500 meters.[/list]
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Abilities[/big][/big][/color]TEXT HERE
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Ninjutsu Concentrations [2/2][/big][/big][/color]TEXT HERE
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Taijutsu Concentrations[/big][/big][/color]TEXT HERE
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Genjutsu Concentrations[/big][/big][/color]TEXT HERE
[color=#EE2C2C][big][big]✿Jutsu[/big][/big][/color]TEXT HERE

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 pm

reserved

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:25 pm

I need Zekka's profile made as pretty as possible, with all sorts of flowing delicious colors and a leg of lamb. By the time it comes to do it, he'll also have a second post, currently up here.

Lots of bright colors would be good. Something in line with his usual clothing, pinks and reds with lots of floral patterns, etc. You mostly get creative freedom here to make it super legit. A slow transition to more dark colors might be cool for his second post, but that sounds like a lot of work, so yanno, whatever. If you care, I primarily use the Zekrom skin.

ALSO! Along with those two posts of coding, I'll want a super pretty looking organization app for the Illsunanati, preferably with a few hidden Illsunanati eyes hidden in there somewhere with graphics and all that nonsense. Don't have an app for them available yet, but hey, might as well charge me now amirite?
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Alrighty. I'll get to work.

that'll be 16 points for the two apps + 2 points for a second page, so 18 points total when I'm finished.

I'm going to work on the Ledger skin, but the WIP will be posted here, so if it looks bad in your skin just gimme a heads up.

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Looks pretty so far. A little bit of a darker pink might be appreciated, but I'm liking it the more and more I look at it, so yeh. GGWP.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Member Section”