Shop o' Zasa

Zasadel

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Zasadel » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Okay so here's what I can do:
  • Jutsu design. I'm pretty crafty at coming up with names of jutsu, jutsu concepts, or anything relatable to the design of jutsu. I'm just awful at mechanics.
  • Character ideas. I can think of solid foundation characters on the fly, and can help flesh out if you're stuck/hitting writers block on them.
  • Research. I like to think I can help find just about anything you need. Give me something you want, and I'll let you know if I can find it.
  • Profiles. I'm pretty okay at designing profile templates. Check mine out below, and if you like what you see, I'll see if I can help you.
  • Advice/Explanations. Have something you're facing a dilemma on (IRL issues I don't charge, obviously)? Need an extra push to get something working? Maybe you don't quite understand something on the site or somewhere else. Let me see what I can do to help.
  • IT Troubleshooting. I'm an IT Security Analyst. I've got IT skills. If you're having technical difficulties or need help troubleshooting, I got you.
Prices negotiable.
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Nick

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Nick » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 pm

I don't trust you. You used MY shop. This guy is a phony.

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc[/flash]
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Zasadel

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Zasadel » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Forever ago, before I felt confident in myself.

THANKS FOR ESTABLISHING THIS GUN.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Taiga » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Can I pay you to write trainings?

I need 1 Ctrl and 3 Stam trainings at 2300 each. You write 1800 and give me a good setup for them, and I'll do the rest.

I'll give 5 points each.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Zasadel

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Zasadel » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:49 am

Here's your first training:
TrainingShow
Hayate sat amongst the clouds, high above in the tallest peaks of the mountains of lightning country, eyes locked tightly. Weighing in on the choices he had made, he reflected upon the dozens of battles and thousands of lives he took. The unfortunate part is that the war would cause him to take a thousand more. Was it worth it all? Was it a battle truly worth fighting? The idea of becoming Raikage burned in his mind. It was something he knew he wanted, something he knew he would bring justice to...just as soon as he could finish this war.

Like the many hidden wildlife around him, he could still almost feel the soldiers lives he took. He shook his head and stood up, looking down along the clefts and slopes of the mountains. It was one of the true freest places he could train anymore. Nobody hunting him. Nobody to hunt. Nobody to disturb him. Not even his loud, obnoxious apprentice. He thought about Hayasu for a moment, knowing this is how he must of felt having trained in isolation for so long. But even Hayasu had managed to train and grown into a fine shinobi. He rose through the ranks at a remarkable speed, and as a sensei, Hayate couldn’t be happier with that.

Before long he knew he had to get his training day started. He had to get stronger. More powerful. Better in control of his own body. The only way to do so was to train, albeit daily. The weakest shinobi were those who neglected to keep themselves at the utmost peak of their abilities. Hayate had come a tremendous way since first becoming a shinobi, and now had nearly risen to the top. Opening his eyes he soon moved to his feet, slowly walking forward as the cool mountain air rushed against him. He stared down the cliffside and to the bottom of the mountain he stood upon. Below was a rather large plateau, a makeshift training area that was well hidden from the world. Somewhere he wouldn’t be disturbed.

With a deep breath he lept, soaring through the air as he rocketed from the peak towards the Earth. He channeled and molded the chakra within him, molding it into a glowing sphere on his palm. The moment he slammed into the Earth’s crust, it blasted massive fragments around him, causing debris and rubble to launch itself into the air. Quickly and at blinding speeds, he formed the necessary hand seals to create three shadow clones. They immediately dove at him in an attempt to harm him.

Hayate parried one’s kick, with a quick kick of his own, dodging a barrage of punches as he fended off three of his own clones. He could of easily dispatched them if he so chose, but that wasn’t the reason behind it. Due to his own amazing speed, the clones and himself dove from debris to debris, launching off of them and at eachother. Soon, he kicked one into another and dove at the third, slashing a kunai threw it as it popped into a puff of smoke. He felt the effects but paid no attention, soon leaping off of the rubble before it collapsed back into the impact zone, scattered around the large crater.

He scoffed a bit at the fact he had not even broken a sweat yet, deciding to kick it up a notch further. Looking to the debris, he migrated to some of the smaller fragmented formations and nodded to himself. In a swift movement, he picked them up and threw them as hard as he could into the air as fast as possible, watching them fly skyward before preparing the necessary hand seals. His summon, Son Goku soon shrouded over him as he took in a deep breath and spewed a colossal wave of fire, scorching the now falling debris in mid air as it fell towards him. Quickly, he manifested his Aura and kept it in perfect control of himself. Four arms managed to sprout from his body, extensions of his very well, before he began to unleash a barrage of punches. The colossal fists slammed and blasted into the flaming debris, Hayate exerting himself at the utmost resilience.

It even amazed him how much stamina and chakra he had after so long. The very air itself from the speed of his blows, the flames, and the falling debris gave an impression of absolute armageddon. This was not without purpose however; he was trying to test his absolute limits. The debris crumbled and blasted apart, soon having removed it from around him as he tried to figure out what he wished to do next.

Out of the rubble, small whines and cries for help squeaked into the air. He turned his attention to see a small squirrel pinned and battered down by all of the rubble attempting to scurry away, but was far too damaged and weak to move. Carelessness. Hayate extended one of his arms to carefully scoop the critter up and channeled himself into it. Slowly, the hue of his aura washed over the tiny creature, healing and nurturing it’s wounds until it slowly recovered itself. It shook it’s head and looked to Hayate, glancing around him before darting off and headed for the woods. He sighed a bit in relief, deciding he would need to be far more careful during his training.

Deciding to take a break from offensive ninpo, he once more formulated the necessary seals before a small squad of clones formed around him. The four then leapt to nearby boulders of various shapes and sizes before taking handstand positions. Slowly they lowered themselves by their hands, keeping steady and in perfect control. ”One...two...three...four..” Hayate chanted, keeping firm as he worked his arms out. Over an hour went by of this, the clones slowly poofing one by one until only Hayate remained. Nine hundred ninety eight, nine hundred ninety nine, one thousand..” He pronounced calmly before pushing off with a light pant, landing below the boulder as he collapsed for a moment, staring at the sky.

The air was thin and hell on his lungs due to the altitude, but that was one of the benefits. He was away from the world, he could practice absolute freedom, and at the same time he could keep himself in great physical shape. The thin air helped him build his stamina, as once he returned to lower altitudes, the richness of oxygen kept him from getting tired faster. And despite all of his many strengths, he didn’t feel like his stamina was quite enough.

Before long he returned to his feet and resumed his training regime. Looking to overgrown shrubbery, it was then decided that it was in need of some sculpting. He formed necessary seals with one hand whilst grasping a Windmill Shuriken with the other, keeping steady before tossing one after another forward until three total were flung. Due to his ninpo, six in total cut through the air and into the shrubbery. They skimmed and cut straight into the foliage, trimming and forming it neatly before the shuriken boomeranged back around towards Hayate. Taking a running sprint, he leapt into the air and timed them all. One by one he caught in his hand perfectly safe, but misjudged the last one, a nasty gash hitting his arm.

He grimaced a little from the pain and crouched low to examine his own wound. Luckily for him, he had in depth medical nin training, and carefully he began to heal and stitch the wound together. He started by channeling his aura over the wound to seal and brace it, his fingers turning into a needle and thread whilst his aura began to sanitize and destroy any harmful bacteria over the wound. Carefully, he began to fuse the skin together, manipulating it until it was healed almost perfectly, unoticable to someone without proper training and knowing where to look.

Quite pleased with his work, he sat back again to break and look at his surroundings. Concentrating heavily, he began to pinpoint and map out everything in the area with a pulse. His sensory was flawless in this case, as it was enabling him to both monitor for intruders and keep tabs on local wildlife. There was an inner peace from meditating like this, and soon it appeared he almost fell asleep from deep thought and focus.

Before long, he returned from his thoughts and opened his eyes, observing the wreckage that made up most of his training ground. Just from today’s training alone, there was a new crater, several shaven shrubs, and debris littered everywhere. At the very least he could be a reasonably clean person. Channeling his aura, his arms extended and began to pick up and place the various materials together.

With careful use of various partial summoning fire techniques and the use of his hands, he soon melted and welded rock formations together, making a makeshift house of pure molten stone. IT would take a while to cool, but at nothing else, it would be an interesting smoke house or giant oven to cook something. The idea amused him, and soon he noticed the sun was growing ever closer to setting.

Hayate carefully considered the chakra he had left. It appeared to him he had still a moderate amount to go before he needed full rest, and from that he decided to give himself one last round of sparring. Forming hand seals, he created four clones this time, fueling his chakra into them. Taking a strong stance, he waited until the four rushed him, before lunging forward and throwing a punch into a downward arc. Simultaneously, he kicked the opposite foot and knocked into the clone, whom dodged, but Hayate flung forward into a spring and kicked the clone away before leaping over the other three before landing behind them.

He turned back around and bolted back towards the three remaining, dropping to the ground and sliding under them, knocking one over him and somersaulting back to his feet, throwing a kunai at the first one he threw aside to watch it pop and disappear. A barrage of kicks and punches came in, to which Hayate expertly monitored and parried, breathing deep to keep his energy levels high. He retaliated with a barrage of his own, before grabbing the duo and tossing them into the air, two chakra arms rocketing forward and grasping them before slamming them both into the ground.

Not entirely satisfied with his methods so far, he thought for a moment on how to improve and maximize himself. Clones and flashy moves wouldn’t quite be enough, despite the obvious exertions of his body. What else could be done to assist him?

John CEENAAAA

Shop o' Zasa

Post by John CEENAAAA » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:55 pm

How much do you charge for 800 word stat trainings? PM me.

Zasadel

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Zasadel » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:49 pm

As discussed with Tydie via skype, here's concept jutsu for EGF for record sakes + payment.
EGF ConceptsShow

EGF Concepts:

D Rank
Tendril Spring
Kenji untilizes his tendrils almost like a spring, launching him up and above an opponent in a near instant, or back away. This allows him to evade attacks or create a distance of up to 10 feet in either direction for quick versatile movements.

D Rank
Tendril Concealment Technique
Kenji forms neccessary handseals to push all of the tendrils out of his body. The tendrils dig themself in the ground and burrow Kenji under the Earth. Like a tripwire, Kenji can project tendrils in a ten meter radius, feeling the vibrations along his tendrils to warn him of possible threats.

C Rank
Tendril Spear
Kenji forms neccessary handseals to wrap around one arm and extend forward, up to three meters. The tips wrap around into a point and expand over his shoulder, allowing him to pierce with up to 5 strength at the tip. When launched forward with Tendril Spring, Kenji gains +1 Speed with this jutsu.

C Rank
Tendril Grab
Kenji forms neccessary handseals to thrust tendrils forward with a speed of five. The tendrils will attempt to wrap around the target and grasp them, but can be broken with a strength higher then Kenji's. If the tendrils lock around the target, Kenji can pick them up and slam them with the force of up to 7 strength.

C Rank
Tendril Expansion Technique
Kenji slouches a bit and pushes his tendrils out in all directions. The jutsu takes a moment to prepare with handseals before wrapping the tendrils tightly around eachother until they form tips, projecting them out similar to a porcupine to ward off a physical attack. The tendrils are protruded with a speed of five and have the stabbing strength of five, and can spike up to 5 feet.

B Rank
Mind Consumption
Kenji disembowels a dead enemy's corpse, able to dissect and absorb the optical nerves of the enemy to essentially recall information up to ten miniutes prior (or two posts) from the time of death. This allows Kenji to gather intelligence if he's able to kill a target without a prolonged fight, or by springing a trap on a lesser foe.

B Rank
Tendril Slam
Preparing the neccessary handseals, Kenji focuses both arms until the tendrils protrude and wrap around eachother in a log shaped fashion that extends up to ten feet. Kenji then lifts his arms and slams the tendrils down, hitting with the strength of 7 and the speed of 7. The impact due to the weight causes a small shockwave that rockets forward from the impact, causing an air current with three strength to blast outward into targets.

A Rank
Tendril Killbox
Requiers Concealment Technique
Having pinpointing an unware enemy whom had the unfortunate fate of stumbling across Kenji's concealment, Kenji projects four tendril pillars around the target at the speed of 9. The tendril pillars then launch a barrage of hardened tipped Tendrils in a frenzy around it, launching tendrils at the speed of 7 in a ranndom direction, up to three per pillar. The tendrils pierce with a strength of 7.
Not systematically perfect; but its enough to get creative juices flowing <3

TyDie

Shop o' Zasa

Post by TyDie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Perfect, i'll get your payment up pronto :3 thanks mate.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Oth

Shop o' Zasa

Post by Oth » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:29 am

Holy shit, we can pay for trainings? Gimme 2 speed trainings and 1 strength training for Kuzan. I'll give you 10 points each. Theyre 2800 words.

Return to “Member Section”