Village-wide Events

Isuzu

Village-wide Events

Post by Isuzu » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 pm

So I got here at the beginning of June, I think. Right at the beginning of all these awesome vilage-wide events, but couldn't get a character approved in order to do missions in these events. It's the main reason I chose Kumo for my first character. So, I just had a few questions.

How often do these types of village wide events take place? And are they always monthly events or can an OOC just decide to have one pretty much whenever they want?

Nakamura, Takeshi | A-rank MN | Kirigakure
Hinoshi, Isuzu | Genin | Konohagakure
Ishiguro, Kisuke | Chuunin | Kumogakure

Nafan~

Village-wide Events

Post by Nafan~ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:59 pm

I plan on always having something going on in kumo so, no worries bruh. Also civil war isn't over yet. Just the bonuses are. :) The plot continues.

"Tululila, Talila Tulula."
CharactersShow
Character
S-rankSunagakure no SatoHIzashi, Kougyoku

Yura

Village-wide Events

Post by Yura » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:05 pm

I mean, the frequency of these types of events depends on different factors. Forum event dictated ones like the ones we just have happen maybe once a year or so. We get mixed reactions to these types of events.

I believe OOCs can organize certain events if they wish but don't quote me on that.

These types of events can also be prompted by IC events. If a character's(s) actions are enough to have wide reaching impacts, it will prompt such an event. For example, the Konoha event going on was something that was going to happen whether it was for the may event or not. Yaku and Enma had sent everything up prior and were already planning to attack Konoha.

So, in short, these types of things happen sort of sporadically. But they'll probably happen again.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Village-wide Events

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Feel free to request any missions related to the Kumo Plot whenever. Like nafan said, the bonuses no longer apply, but you can still do the missions.

(The IC war can't just magically end prior to it actually being completed IC.)

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Isuzu

Village-wide Events

Post by Isuzu » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Awesome, that's what I was hoping to hear. Once my Kumo char gets app'd, I'll be sure to sign up for a mission then! Thanks for the info, everyone.

Nakamura, Takeshi | A-rank MN | Kirigakure
Hinoshi, Isuzu | Genin | Konohagakure
Ishiguro, Kisuke | Chuunin | Kumogakure

Return to “Member Section”