Because Misunderstanding

Shikon

Because Misunderstanding

Post by Shikon » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 pm

I putting this up because it has come to my attention I have been rubbing people the wrong way in the Chat Box. It seems that I am being taken far to seriously in the Box. So I want to hopefully clarify my actions and let members know I am not out to get them.

Firstly; I see the Chat Box as exactly what it's name says. A place to talk and discuss whatever comes to mind whenever we wish with those using it. If I am in the Box, it is because I have a random question to ask, or am bored looking for something to occupy me. As I am sure other people do as well. I do no take anything in it very seriously, or think of it as an extension of the official forum.

Secondly; when I start or jump into a discussion it is because there is a topic I find interesting and wish to talk about it. I am not in it to be right or wrong, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything or change someone's mind. Every discussion I am in is because I want to exchange ideas and thoughts on the topic at hand. That is all. Which is why I usually play the devil's advocate, just to hear ideas. If I am going too far deep into an idea, or going off topic a bit and those who i am talking no longer wish to be in the discussion or move it back on topic, then that is fine. Many talks in the box that I have been in have ended that way, people simply don't want to talk about it anymore. I won't hold a grudge or gets antsy because of that, just tell me. If you think I'm out to get you, or trying to prove you wrong, attempting to make you think the way I do, do not be alarmed. I am not doing any of these things. I simply am bored and want to talk about my musings and thoughts on whatever I may be speaking about. You do not have to engage me, You do not have to "confront" me in any way. Just ignore me if you wish, again I wont be mad about it, I am just trying to curb my boredom.

Lastly; If for any reason you feel I am offending you. That I am attacking you as a person or your thoughts/beliefs/ideals. Tell me. Like I said I do not take the CBox seriously. I will stop whatever it is you don't like that I am doing. I have no qualms with that. This is supposed to be a place where everyone is accepted and valued, I do not want to intrude or corrupt that goal. And so, for anyone I rubbed the wrong way, or made them dislike me due to what I have said down below in that little screen, I do apologize. I am sorry. That was never my intent. I hope you can forgive me, and take what I said to heart. I am not a serious person, I wish to have fun and play a game like everyone else.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

Now go RP you lazy fucks. ;)

John CEENAAAA

Because Misunderstanding

Post by John CEENAAAA » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:24 am

Why so serious?

Oth

Because Misunderstanding

Post by Oth » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:29 am

Well fuck you too.

Return to “Member Section”