Brent's Abilities and Stuff Enterprises

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Sometimes I get ability ideas that I want to write but don't end up using, so I figured I'd try and sell them.

Prices are (somewhat) arbitrary based on what I think they're worth and open to negotiation.

Once you buy something it's yours to do what you will with it. Change names, details, whatever. Make a clan. Make it a pet. I don't care.

Once you buy something, I wash my hands of it. If you want to talk to me and brainstorm jutsu or something, that's fine, but I'm not going to make massive edits unless you're willing to pay me. Getting it through reg is your responsibility.

Currently for Sale
  • Shiningan + Hinajutsu - 25 points
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

7eleven

Shiningan is a very unique bloodline held by The Character. Even though the kekkei genkai runs much deeper than the eye, the doujutsu aspect is the most visible and easily recognizable. The Character’s DNA has very strange and invasive properties. When injected into a corpse The Character's cells quickly infect the host cells, making the body highly receptive to The Character’s chakra. Through years of experimentation The Character developed a system of fuuinjutsu and implanted chakra receivers that allowed them to control these bodies. The Shiningan eye allows The Character to look through the eyes of these “dolls” fluidly without breaking her own vision. This, however, requires a great deal of wit and control. The Character's body’s invasive properties make it very difficult for iijutsu to work on her; her chakra acts as a highly potent antibody which combats healing chakra. This makes C-rank and below healing iijutsu entirely ineffective on her, with B-rank and above being only half as effective.
  • Dolls are equal in rank to the body they were created from and cannot be ranked up.
  • Dolls retain only the taijutsu, strength, stamina and speed stats of the body they were created from. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, control, and wit are all dependent on The Character's stats. Stats cannot be trained.
  • These stats are limited by The Character's control. Meaning that if a doll has a speed of 12 and The Character has a control of 9, the doll can only operate with a speed of 9.
  • Dolls can retain one ability/release/style from the body it was created from and cannot use jutsu outside of that.
  • Dolls do not start with jutsu and jutsu cannot be bought for them until they have trained at least 2 C-ranks.
  • Each doll requires a unique fuuinjutsu equal in rank to that doll. These count towards her fuuinjutsu and hinajutsu pyramids.
  • The Character can own any number of dolls, but can only use so many of them in a thread. The number of dolls The Character can use is dependent on The Character's wit stat, with A D-rank doll utilizing 2 wit, a C-rank utilizing 3, etc.
  • Dolls can be bought if they use a release/ability/style usable by The Character or if they use a jutsu pyramid that does not require a release or ability.
-Imperfect Doll Control
D-rank Passive Hinajutsu
Through the use of Hinajutsu techniques, The Character is able to control a human body almost as an extension of her own. This technique allows The Character to control up to D-rank dolls. At this technique level, dolls must stay within 10 yards of The Character.

-Ventriloquism
D-rank Hinajutsu
After performing a string of handseals, The Character is able to speak through a doll so long as the proper organs are still intact. Maximum range of 50 yards but not exceeding the range of The Character's highest-ranking Doll Control technique.

-Doll Transformation
D-rank Hinajutsu
After performing a string of handseals,The Character is able to change the appearance of one of her dolls. As with the normal transformation technique, this technique cannot make the doll appear to have changed in size. Lasts for a number of posts equal to The Character's stamina. Range is dependent on The Character's highest-ranking Doll Control technique.

-Dummy Swap
D-rank Hinajutsu
A version of the change of body stance technique specific to dolls. After she has performed the required string of handseals, The Character swaps places with a doll of her choice. Note that teleportation techniques can only be used twice per thread. Maximum range of 20 yards but not exceeding the range of her highest-ranking Doll Control technique.

-Simple Doll Control
C-rank Passive Hinajutsu
Prerequisites: -Imperfect Doll Control
Through the use of Hinajutsu techniques, The Character is able to control a human body almost as if it were an extension of her own. This technique allows The Character to control up to C-rank dolls.

-Doll Summoning Technique
C-rank Hinajutsu
After performing a string of handseals, The Character is able to summon any of her dolls by applying a small bit of her own blood to that doll's corresponding control seal tattoo on her body.

-Doll Preservation Technique
C-rank Hinajutsu
This technique allows The Character to preserve a severely damaged doll, so long it has not been completely destroyed. She performs a string of handseals and floods the doll with her chakra, preventing the damaged tissues from decomposing.

-Moderate Doll Control
B-rank Passive Hinajutsu
Prerequisites: -Simple Doll Control
Through the use of hinajutsu techniques, The Character is able to control a human body almost as if it were an extension of her own. This technique allows The Character to control up to B-rank dolls.

-Phantom Hand
B-rank Hinajutsu
So long as the doll has been properly modified to accommodate it, The Character is able to split it into pieces and control each portion individually. Range is dependent on The Character's highest-ranking Doll Control technique.

-Advanced Doll Control
A-rank Passive Hinajutsu
Prerequisites: -Moderate Doll Control
Through the use of hinajutsu techniques, The Character is able to control a human body almost as if it were an extension of her own. This technique allows The Character to control up to A-rank dolls.[/spoiler]

7eleven

reserved

7eleven

reserved