Want Neat Jutsu?

Oth

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Oth » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:51 am

I'LL MAKE SOME FOR YA.

This store is if you can't correctly word out jutsu or need help with an idea. If you have problems with the jutsu I create from moderators, fret not. I'll fix it for free.

Jutsus are 1-2 point each based on complexity. (mostly 2 for complex A or S ranks)
Abilities/Concentrations can be 3-5 points based on complexity.

As a plus, I can make custom NPC based on what you want. They'll be 7-10 points. (cheaper if you really dont care about its jutsu)

Sanjuro

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Call it morbid curiosity, but I want to see what you'll come up with. Gimme an A and an S-Rank Taijutsu for Inuzuka Kazuo.
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Oth

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Oth » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 am

SanjShow
[Spat • Ripping Fang]
A-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: [Spat • Piercing Fang]
One of the more powerful techniques of an Inuzuka. The clan member will begin spinning rapidly at place while focusing on a single target and on that target, the user will focus on a specific area of the target. Turning their body into a whirling mass, the user will launch themselves at that specific area, tearing off any flesh or armor with their claws. Then, by landing behind the target, they will immediately repeat the action movement before the target has a chance to recover. The user will repeat this action up to three times, gaining momentum from each strike, increasing their [Speed] by 1 from each attack to a total of three high-speed back-to-back attacks. This can create a giant gaping hole in through a target's armor, through their body and can sometimes rip off a limb depending on which part of the body the user focuses on. At perfect execution, the target's head. The user faces a physical [Stamina] which can be as high as three points of Stamina, depending on the number of attacks were needed. This fatigue starts during he end of the post and till the next one post.

[Spat • Rapid Lock Assault]
S-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: [Spat • Piercing Fang], higher [Strength] than the target, both the clan member and the companion must have this technique.
A combination technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan members and familiars. By spinning rapidly, clan members turns into a whirling mass, using his physical body. However, before launching themselves at the target, the two merge their whirlwinds together creating a small tornado-like form with their bodies and making it near impossible to tell each other apart. The tornado will launch itself at the center of the target at full force, breaking through tough defenses of the target with their dual mass. When the target's guard is open, the user's companion will go over the target's shoulders to his back, grabbing the target's neck with his hands and their legs with their own legs, locking them both. The user, at the same time, will lock the target's arms with his legs, crossing between them so they also will be unable to move. This will their target directly exposed to the user with their arms free to attack them. The target can escape this lock if he has higher Strength than the user and the companion. If he has higher Strength than only one of them, only those specific limbs will be free to use.
3 points brah.

Nick

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Nick » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 am

And you make fun of Seiken for long jutsu.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Oth

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Oth » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:52 am

Nah, I make fun of him for other things.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Want Neat Jutsu?

Post by Taiga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 am

Write a history for my bug man and I'll give you points

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Member Section”