Requesting all Aid on an Ability

Nyrax

Post by Nyrax » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Hey all. Nyrax here. I was hoping that someone with some creative juices might be able to help me out in some way.

Akish is my first character on this site, and thus he's the character that I really want to see succeed and be developed well. While I am pretty confident in the direction his story is going, I was wondering if anyone could help me. Akish is basically going to be a pure kenjutsu user whose big story moments revolve around his faith in Jashin. I wanted an ability to help further strengthen Akish while holding him true to his Jashin heritage. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I'm just trying to help him move in a better direction.

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 pm

I would be happy to help you.

Just to clarify, you have Jashin influence, and want to be strengthed by it? And your primary combat is Kenjutsu?
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Nyrax

Post by Nyrax » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Yes. The ability doesn't exactly have to tie with Jashin, but I'd be very happy if it did.

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 pm

I have ideas flowing. Do you have a skype? Im better at ideas when I can multitask ;D

Nyrax

Post by Nyrax » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Sent you a PM with my info

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:07 pm

added!

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Create a life link to your sword, seal your soul into it and if it shatters you die, but it gets stronger the more you use it to sacrifice other people to lord jashin
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Return to “Member Section”