Yami's Store of Stories

YamiKohai

Yami's Store of Stories

Post by YamiKohai » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:54 pm

So, this is mainly for people to request storytelling for threads/plotboards. I will do pretty much anything people need, within reason of course. Most, like 99%, will be free but annoying requests might be charged, and donations are always welcome if you wish. Mainly this is just to organise things so i know what I've been asked to help with.
CharactersShow
Nara, Sandayu - Konhagakure No Sato - Genin
Nitsu, Kira - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin

Izanagi

Yami's Store of Stories

Post by Izanagi » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:30 am

Hey Yami, can you help me out with this plotboard: viewtopic.php?&t=5960970/1/#new I'm sure most of it you can do, NPC'ing some tree spirits, there will be a combat thread which should be fun and then an interview from the spirits to gauge Takeo's honor and worthiness. Next thread after that you'll probably have to confer with director as it's a similar interview with the Senju council. Last thread is just the transfer of the ability itself, so ceremonial stuff in the forests I guess and then probably some sort of magically transference or whatever flavor/fluff stuff seems appropriate. Would really appreciate getting this underway and hopefully finished in the next couple of months before my combat trial in my Kage rank up PB. Should be able to make it a priority and keep posts quite frequent :)

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Return to “Member Section”