Looking to get back in the groove

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 am

Alright, up until now I haven't had a lot of free time to keep up my writing habit but that's all about to change. Now that I have access to working computers (with...somewhat limited capacity) I can at least get a few threads off the ground and remain consistent enough to see them all through. That said, if anyone has a Konoha based ninja ready and would like to kick off a few threads we can use this thread as a hub to discuss ideas and what not.

Due to me having limited access there are some functions around Saigen that I can't use normally (the Cbox for example) so this is pretty much the only real way outside of inboxing that I can get in contact with anyone. Problem with inboxing though is that I'm terrible with names v.v so you see...this was pretty much my only option lol.

Anyway, I'm definitely down for discussions that will make good plot points so hit me up.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 am

We still have threads, but youre just waiting on me. Lel
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Tue May 02, 2017 10:04 am

The fact that you know I'm waiting and insist on keeping me waiting makes me want to shoot you in the knee >_> Lol.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Member Section”