Katya's Lil Shoppe

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Katya's Lil Shoppe

Post by Willoria » Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

KATYA'S Lil SAIGEN SHOPPE
Summary:
So sometimes I get a bit of an idea to make some points off the other good folks on saigen, sometimes they are just ideas to alleviate the boredom. Look below to see what I'm currently offering and follow all instructions there. If you have questions, please PM me rather than posting in this thread. I will keep some areas as placeholders just in case people don't follow that request of course.

CURRENTLY OFFERING:
  • Pretty Apps

SHOP STATUS:
OPEN *NOTE: Closed just means I am not taking new requests at this time due to current thread load. This is only temporary.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Willoria

Katya's Lil Shoppe

Post by Willoria » Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

STORYTELLING
For Plotboards:
If you need someone to storytell a mission for you, just send me a pm with a link to the plotboard and any additional details about what you'd like to happen in the story. I do not ask for the rper to pay me any points for this, as for storytelling/npcing the board gives me half a payout already. If you already have NPC's built for the plotboard, just link them to me in the pm as well, but if you need some built I can do so.

The only time I will ask the rper to pay me anything in points is if I have to build a full fledged npc, including custom and archive jutsu sets, for use in the plotboard. I will only ask for 1 CP per thread this NPC will be present in.

NPC BUILDING
Archives only:
If you would like me to build you an NPC for any reason, one that you are using for something and not asking me to rp myself, there is a cost I will ask for. In the case of an NPC that has only archive jutsu I ask for 5 CP as payment.
Customs:
If you would like me to build you an NPC for any reason, one that you are using for something and not asking me to rp myself, there is a cost I will ask for. In the case of an NPC that has custom jutsu you have asked me to write, I ask for 10 CP as payment.

PRETTY APPS
Quote:
I do pretty apps complete with banners and images for about 10 CP each. How in depth I go really depends on the character I'm presented with. I try to build them based on the characters personality, speech text colors, and clan. (If you have companions, add 5 CP for each companion to the total cost) If you would like to see an example of my work please see the list below:
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Willoria

Katya's Lil Shoppe

Post by Willoria » Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm

CURRENT WRITING OPPORTUNITIES
Summary:
I currently subscribe to a sight that sends me different writing contests and opportunities on a monthly basis. I'm not going to lie, it is often complete crap. But if you'd like to know where to sign up for it as well, let me know and I'll pm you the details. In the mean time, if you would like to just know the good opportunities, keep tabs on this post. I'm going to keep it updated with the opportunities I find that I think my fellow writers on Saigen might be interested in. Some of these are location based, so I apologize in advance to those outside of the United States. Many of these opportunities may not be available to you.

At this time I have nothing available that I have found.

Return to “Member Section”