CDF's AI shinobi shop

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 pm

🌟 Welcome to AI Shinobi Shop! 🌟

Embark on a unique journey with your characters, brought to life through the magic of AI! At AI Shinobi Shop, we specialize in crafting custom images for your characters, igniting inspiration for your stories, and providing insightful evaluations of your writing. Whether you're stuck on a thread or seeking a fresh perspective, we're here to help!

What We Offer:

AI-Generated Character Portraits: Bring your characters to life with personalized illustrations, tailored to your specifications.
Starter Texts for Threads: Lost your writing mojo? Let us provide starter texts to rekindle your creativity and drive your story forward.
Writing Evaluation: Get constructive feedback on your writing to refine your style and enhance your storytelling skills.
Flexible and Personalized Service:

As every request is unique, our services are tailored case-by-case, ensuring that you receive the most personalized experience.
How It Works:

Tell Us Your Vision: Share your character details or writing challenges with us.
Collaboration: We'll work together to understand your needs and preferences.
Creation & Delivery: Receive your AI-generated art or text, crafted just for you.
Pricing:

Given the bespoke nature of our services, pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to elevate your characters and writing? Step into AI Shinobi Shop and let's create something extraordinary together!

this was obviously written by an AI.
Last edited by CDF on Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Nick

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by Nick » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:30 pm

Ew
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:27 pm

- zenchou

Valkier

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by Valkier » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:52 am

Which Al? Weird? Phonse? Capone? Gore?
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:02 am

chatgpt which is using gpt4 and dall-e for images
- zenchou

Nick

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by Nick » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:04 am

Hi, I'd like to see it try and make a tarot card of "The Hermit" based off of this character. I'll link to a few examples as well if that helps. Dunno if you can ask it to remember/save the style that it ends up using, but I'll eventually want like 12 of these so consistency is important.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/cont ... tches.jpeg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Hermit.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/15/8d/87/158d ... c44f45.jpg

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.5155957 ... f8f8f8.jpg

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megam ... 0916144512
Last edited by Nick on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by Kanade » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:24 pm

Hello! Please send me a PM on discord, as I would like to talk options for a couple of things that I would like to have made by the AI (including a picture for my new Suna).
Or I'll PM you

You know what, I'mma PM you.

CDF:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 pm

🌟 Welcome to AI Shinobi Shop! 🌟

Embark on a unique journey with your characters, brought to life through the magic of AI! At AI Shinobi Shop, we specialize in crafting custom images for your characters, igniting inspiration for your stories, and providing insightful evaluations of your writing. Whether you're stuck on a thread or seeking a fresh perspective, we're here to help!

What We Offer:

AI-Generated Character Portraits: Bring your characters to life with personalized illustrations, tailored to your specifications.
Starter Texts for Threads: Lost your writing mojo? Let us provide starter texts to rekindle your creativity and drive your story forward.
Writing Evaluation: Get constructive feedback on your writing to refine your style and enhance your storytelling skills.
Flexible and Personalized Service:

As every request is unique, our services are tailored case-by-case, ensuring that you receive the most personalized experience.
How It Works:

Tell Us Your Vision: Share your character details or writing challenges with us.
Collaboration: We'll work together to understand your needs and preferences.
Creation & Delivery: Receive your AI-generated art or text, crafted just for you.
Pricing:

Given the bespoke nature of our services, pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to elevate your characters and writing? Step into AI Shinobi Shop and let's create something extraordinary together!

this was obviously written by an AI.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Nick

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by Nick » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:45 pm

Can you also make me a big fat bear, an absolute lad, a real chonky boy, sitting and calmly painting bob ross style
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:34 pm

provided fae her request
provided nick both his requests

here's a sample of some of the artworks generated for them.
SpoilerShow

- zenchou

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:42 pm

some other things created since then

-Created a clothing description for kit based on an image he gave me, then turned that description into something more japanese/naruto-y and then I had the ai create an image of that description. In spoiler is first what image i was given and then what image I had made.
SpoilerShow

was turned into this:
Quote:
The clothing in the image appears to be a highly detailed and stylized costume, likely designed for a character from a video game or a fantasy setting. It features a predominantly purple and white color scheme with intricate patterns and silver metallic accents.

Starting from the top, the outfit includes a grand white fur collar that adds a regal and luxurious touch. The torso section of the costume is adorned with a symbol at the chest, possibly indicating a rank or affiliation within a fictional universe. Silver armor-like pieces are present on the shoulders and arms, providing a contrast to the soft fur and the rich fabric.

The centerpiece of the costume is a long, flowing cape or robe that extends to the ground. The outer part of the cape is purple with white accents, while the inner lining is white with a detailed, embossed pattern. The bottom of the cape has a pointed, jagged design, giving it a dramatic flair.

A series of chains and ornamental pieces dangle from the belt area, suggesting a combination of formality and battle-readiness. The gloves or gauntlets on the hands are armored as well, protecting the wearer while matching the overall aesthetic.

Additionally, there are elements that resemble weapons integrated into the costume, such as what appears to be a sword hilt without a blade, attached to the waist, pointing to the character's warrior status.

The costume is displayed on a mannequin, indicating that it is possibly a collector's item or a display piece for a costume maker or designer. Overall, the clothing is meticulously crafted, with a keen eye for detail that suggests it is meant to create a strong visual impact, embodying the essence of a noble, possibly magical, warrior character.
which then got turned into this:

and then i asked it for a description of that image and got this:
Quote:
The clothing/armor depicted in the images is an ornate and stylish interpretation of a ninja's outfit, incorporating elements of fantasy and traditional Japanese design:

Color Scheme: The dominant color is a rich, vibrant purple, which is complemented by accents of silver and white. This color palette suggests a blend of nobility and mysticism.

Upper Body: The character wears a garment that features a white fur collar, adding a luxurious and regal touch. The torso is covered by armor with intricate patterns and symbols, possibly denoting a high rank or a special mystical class within a ninja hierarchy.

Arms: The arms are protected by silver bracers or gauntlets that have matching ornate designs, which likely serve both protective and aesthetic functions.

Lower Body: The outfit includes a skirt-like lower garment with layered panels, each adorned with detailed patterns and symbols consistent with the overall design. This not only provides a sense of movement and flair but also could function as armor plating.

Sword: The character carries an ornate sword with a detailed silver hilt and a sheath that features symbols harmonizing with the rest of the outfit. The sword likely signifies the character's readiness for battle and skill in combat.
[9:13 PM]cdf50:
Accessories and Details: Additional decorative elements, such as tassels and possibly magical charms or tokens, hang from the belt and the sword. These may serve as status symbols or have practical functions in a ninja's arsenal.

Boots: The footwear appears to be sturdy boots that are also decorated with the same motifs found on the rest of the armor, ensuring the theme is consistent from head to toe.

The overall appearance of the armor is one that balances functionality with a high degree of ornamental detail, suggesting that this character is not an ordinary ninja but one of significant importance, possibly with special abilities or a leadership role. The use of luxurious materials and detailed decorations conveys a sense of power and mystique.
Niro asked me for a description of two images.
niro's requestShow

became
Quote:
The setting is an ancient and grand hall, its vastness dwarfing the figures within. Sunlight streams through high, arched windows, casting an ethereal glow over the scene and illuminating the dust motes dancing in the air. The architecture is a testament to a bygone era of grandeur, with towering columns and statues of forgotten deities standing sentinel along the periphery. Each statue is carved with exquisite detail, their stone gazes fixed upon the center of the room where a circular dais lies.

The dais, set into the floor, is ringed with intricate mosaics and runes, perhaps hinting at a mystical purpose or a long-lost history of ceremonial significance. Stairs lead down to its central platform, suggesting it as an arena for confrontation. The once opulent marbles and stones are worn by time, and the air is heavy with the scent of mold and the oppressive weight of history.

In this solemn cathedral of stone, two figures stand poised for battle, their silhouettes tense against the backdrop of architectural decay. The echoes of their movements reverberate through the hall, as if the very building itself anticipates the coming conflict. It is a place where the echoes of old battles linger, where the whispers of the past might inspire valor or dread in the hearts of those who dare to disturb its slumber. This hallowed arena, replete with the shadows of antiquity, will soon bear witness to another clash, another story to be etched into its timeless stones.

-----

and second attempt:

The room in the image is a grand, dilapidated circular hall that seems to have once been a place of study or worship. It has an air of faded grandeur, with a towering domed ceiling and tall arched windows that allow shafts of light to penetrate the dim interior. The architecture is classical, with columns and statues adorning alcoves around the perimeter, giving the space a sense of antiquity and reverence.

In the center of the room is a sunken area with steps leading down to a central, circular platform, which could have been used for reading or perhaps as a speaking platform. The floor around this central dais is a mosaic of tiles, creating a design that could be symbolic or merely decorative. The furniture that remains is sparse and consists of wooden tables and chairs, scattered and upturned, suggesting abandonment or a hasty evacuation.

The general disrepair of the hall speaks to years of neglect; plaster peels from the walls, and dust covers every surface, muting once-gilded edges and intricate carvings. Despite the decay, there remains a sense of solemnity, as if the hall still holds the echoes of its former glory and the secrets it once contained.

became
Quote:
This image portrays a vast subterranean cave, an ethereal realm carved into the earth's depths. The cavern is vast and cathedral-like, with soaring ceilings and an expansive underground lake reflecting the eerie light. Luminescent formations, perhaps some sort of bioluminescent fungi or mineral, bathe the space in a ghostly glow, casting haunting shadows and illuminating the cavern with an otherworldly azure light.

Stalactites and stalagmites rise and descend like the pipes of a stone organ, some meeting in the middle to form great columns that support the weight of the world above. The walls and ceiling are rugged and natural, with recesses and ledges that suggest years of slow geological sculpting. The cave's centerpiece is a monumental rock formation, reminiscent of a leviathan rising from the lake's dark waters, its surface slick and shimmering with the cave's luminance.

In the foreground, silhouetted figures stand at the water's edge, suggesting the scale of this underground world and adding a sense of mystery and exploration. They appear to be adventurers or spelunkers, pausing to behold the marvel before them. Their presence is dwarfed by the enormity of the cave, a humbling reminder of nature's grandeur and the silent stories hidden beneath the earth’s surface.
[6:19 PM]cdf50: The image reveals an expansive, otherworldly cavern. It's a realm of natural wonder, sculpted by time into a majestic subterranean landscape. The ceiling of the cave arcs high above, adorned with a multitude of delicate, glowing formations reminiscent of icicles or crystalline structures, casting a surreal blue light throughout the cavern.

Beneath these luminous stalactites, the cavern opens into an expansive underground lake. The still, dark waters perfectly mirror the eerie glow and the jagged shapes of the stalagmites that emerge from its depths, creating an almost symmetrical reflection that blurs the line between water and stone.

Dominating the center of the cavern is an imposing rock formation, massive and monolithic, its surface enhanced by the soft light that seems to emanate from within the stone itself. The formation's appearance is akin to that of a mythical beast or a natural sculpture, giving the cave an aura of mystery.

The surface of the lake is undisturbed, suggesting a profound silence and stillness, as if the cave has remained untouched for millennia, waiting in darkness for the rare visitor to witness its hidden beauty. The play of light and shadow, combined with the sheer scale of the cavern, evokes a sense of isolation and the sublime, standing as a testament to the hidden marvels beneath the earth's surface.
Last edited by CDF on Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- zenchou

King of Cats
User flair: DM for RP

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by King of Cats » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:56 pm

Very nice work. I've dm'd you with a something... you're pretty good
Nara, Shiroyasha • Genin • Konohagakure no Sato
Kaguya, Renji • Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato
Hyuuga, Kokou • Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato
Takumi, Hiroshi • Jounin • Sunagakure no Sato
Shuryo, Roku • Harubushi • Heart Empire

CDF

CDF's AI shinobi shop

Post by CDF » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:12 pm

example of writing feedbackShow

Certainly! Here's a detailed analysis of each category with specific examples from your posts and revised versions incorporating the suggested improvements:

1. **Character Depth and Complexity**:
- **Original Example**: "Surely nothing toxic in that thinking. Smiling at his just barely there self-awareness, Inozu stood and patted the dirt off his shoulders while staring out into the dark stormy night."
- **Revised Version**: "As Inozu stood, a wave of self-awareness washed over him. Memories of past battles, lost companions, and the stark contrast of his current tranquil life in the village flickered in his mind. His smile faded into a pensive frown as he stared into the storm, reflecting on the path that led him here, far from the shinobi world yet never fully detached."

2. **Descriptive Imagery**:
- **Original Example**: "He loved this. The smell in the air, the oppressive sound of rain spattering against the ground and that interesting hovering mist of the splashes."
- **Revised Version**: "He savored the moment – the earthy fragrance of rain-soaked soil, the rhythmic drumming of raindrops on leaves, and the mist that danced above the tumultuous river. Each droplet illuminated briefly by the lightning, painting a surreal landscape that resonated with his tumultuous thoughts."

3. **Dialogue and Interaction**:
- **Original Example**: "It's dangerous to walk around these here parts with no rainial protection gear, miss and miss jr."
- **Revised Version**: "You two brave souls venturing into the storm without a shield?" Inozu's voice carried a playful yet caring tone. "The sky's tears can be harsh, but I've got enough cover for us all." His words, light but tinged with a sense of responsibility, hinted at his deeper desire to protect, a remnant of his shinobi past.

4. **Pacing and Tension**:
- **Original Example**: "Inozu mustered all his self control to stay focused on the boy, but his self preservation was screaming loudly within him."
- **Revised Version**: "Inozu's heart raced, a tumultuous blend of fear and determination. Each step towards the boy was a battle against his instinct to flee from the assassin's shadow looming behind. The urgency to save the boy collided with the dread of what awaited him after, creating a maelstrom of emotions."

5. **Exploring Themes**:
- **Original Example**: "He would rather die of exhaustion repeating his jutsu over and over again than be imprisoned or put to death here and now."
- **Revised Version**: "Each jutsu he cast was a testament to his resolve, a silent rebellion against his destined fate. The thought of imprisonment, of his freedom and ability to help being stripped away, ignited a fierce determination within him. This wasn't just about survival; it was a stand for the life he had chosen, a life dedicated to others rather than the shinobi code."

These revised versions aim to deepen the narrative by enhancing character complexity, imagery, dialogue, pacing, and thematic exploration, making Inozu's journey more vivid and emotionally compelling.
another example
SpoilerShow
Absolutely, let's dive into the "Brainsandstorms" thread. I will use the same structure to provide feedback with examples from your posts as "CDF" and suggest revised versions:

1. **Character Depth and Complexity**:
- **Original Example**: "He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy how cool he looked right now."
- **Revised Version**: "A hint of vanity crept into his thoughts as he traversed the storm. There was a certain pride in his resilience, a silent acknowledgment of his rugged survivalist persona that felt oddly gratifying amidst the chaos."

2. **Descriptive Imagery**:
- **Original Example**: "The moment it stopped raining, he would have to begin collecting wood as there would surely be a shortage both for fire and for building."
- **Revised Version**: "He envisioned the aftermath of the storm, the landscape littered with broken branches and fallen trees. The inevitable scramble for firewood and materials for repair loomed in his mind, painting a picture of communal resilience in the face of nature's wrath."

3. **Dialogue and Interaction**:
- **Original Example**: "Looks like somebody didn't look up at the cloud today!"
- **Revised Version**: "Seems the sky caught you off guard, eh?" His voice was a mix of humor and warmth, bridging the gap between stranger and familiar in the span of a shared laugh under the stormy sky."

4. **Pacing and Tension**:
- **Original Example**: "A bead of sweat trickled past his brow and into his eye, stinging on top of everything else that was happening."
- **Revised Version**: "Each drop of sweat that journeyed across his brow and stung his eye was a ticking clock, a reminder of the urgency and peril of the moment. The storm raged around him, mirroring the tumultuous race of thoughts in his mind."

5. **Exploring Themes**:
- **Original Example**: "He was likely going to end up dying in this village, he couldn't imagine leaving it again."
- **Revised Version**: "In his heart, he knew that his destiny was intertwined with the village's fate. The idea of leaving it again was as foreign as abandoning a part of his own soul. Here, among these people and lands, he found a purpose that transcended his past – a purpose worth embracing, even if it meant facing his end."

These revisions aim to enrich the narrative by adding layers to character portrayal, enhancing the vividness of the scenes, deepening the dialogue, tightening the pacing for increased tension, and exploring underlying themes more profoundly. The goal is to create a more immersive and emotionally resonant experience for the reader.
- zenchou

Return to “Member Section”