App Waiting Compensation

Should members receive a small compensation for apps that aren't checked for over a week?

YES
18%
NO
36%
OVER 2 WEEKS
45%
OVER 3 WEEKS
No votes
OVER A MONTH
No votes

Total votes: 22

Sia

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Sia » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Should members receive a small compensation for apps that aren't checked for over a week? Discuss
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules,
Sia:
Everything is banned until balanced.
Kabuto:
Tourneys bring out the worst in people.
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Jaiyo:
The Lead on Of Jaiyo Uchiha. Jaiyo Uchiha was born in the middle of Winter So About January our world he had a brother and jaiyo was the older twin brother so there was alway a bit of competition between them untill the day the were enrolled into the ninja academy they worked hard an helped each other shape there skills in battle
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Onu:
Tydie is trash i cant believe he only gave 1 point for that masterpiece.
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
Waterz:
A simple animal extermination on a nearby island. The job was simple, but she wouldn't return unscathed. The two had the hots for each other and Kanako was going to give him a certain job in an alley before their ship back home arrived. Tsubasa was a little too eager from his comics, grabbed her head and tried ramming all the way in one go. What the carelessness did though was cause penetration of Kanako's left eye and impacting her brain. Her scream of pain seemed to be the final straw for him as well.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:
Kao:
depending on what she does while kinesising him
it'd be in a "I'm scared but also inexplicably hard" kind of way
Strategist:
No one asked for your patronizing you fuck
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Muramasa, Maido: Jounin, Female
Companions: None Yet
Lonely Thread:N/A
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Ishiguro, Cros: Jounin, Female
Lonely Thread: N/A

Ace Trainer

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Wonder if anything has come of this.
The ZealotThe RevolutionaryThe Disciple
Inactivated CharactersShow
[MizukageKirigakure no SatoShinwa, Basuta no Suihouheki YasahiiSpirit of CapricornTopenga]

[JouninKonohagakure no SatoFutoheki, Hitoare]

[JouninKirigakure no SatoAisu, Koiji]

[GeninKumogakure no SatoSakkiBushou-San]

[A-ranked Missing NinjaIwagakure no SatoBatsu, Betsuni]

[GeninKonohagakure no SatoFutoheki, Yasunari]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm

A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules,
Sia:
Everything is banned until balanced.
Kabuto:
Tourneys bring out the worst in people.
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Jaiyo:
The Lead on Of Jaiyo Uchiha. Jaiyo Uchiha was born in the middle of Winter So About January our world he had a brother and jaiyo was the older twin brother so there was alway a bit of competition between them untill the day the were enrolled into the ninja academy they worked hard an helped each other shape there skills in battle
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Onu:
Tydie is trash i cant believe he only gave 1 point for that masterpiece.
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
Waterz:
A simple animal extermination on a nearby island. The job was simple, but she wouldn't return unscathed. The two had the hots for each other and Kanako was going to give him a certain job in an alley before their ship back home arrived. Tsubasa was a little too eager from his comics, grabbed her head and tried ramming all the way in one go. What the carelessness did though was cause penetration of Kanako's left eye and impacting her brain. Her scream of pain seemed to be the final straw for him as well.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:
Kao:
depending on what she does while kinesising him
it'd be in a "I'm scared but also inexplicably hard" kind of way
Strategist:
No one asked for your patronizing you fuck
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Muramasa, Maido: Jounin, Female
Lonely Thread:N/A
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Ishiguro, Cros: Jounin, Female
Lonely Thread: N/A

Takumi

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Takumi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:16 pm

So I voted no, this topic has been brought up before, and I don't like it. Mods get busy, or things get discussed in staff and it can be slow going. I do, however, think there should be less of a stigma on members pressuring/asking staff about mod checks etc after a week or two of silence. Even if it's just to get a "this is being discussed in staff chat" kind of response.

Hayate
Raikage
Raikage

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Hayate » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 am

Some apps go weeks unchecked when others seem to get a check every day or so
, 1
Character NameVillageIC-RankStats
Nakajima, HayateKumogakure9th Raikage325
Kupu KupuSunagakureA-Rank Missing Ninja200
Sarutobi, TaigaKonohagakureGenin/Jinchuuriki149
Hasegawa, YuusukeSunagakureChuunin161

Director
Konoha OOC
Konoha OOC
Location: Please return to Georgia, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, some where in the fucking universe

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Director » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:37 am

This should be weekly, if it were by weekly it only incentivizes checking at the day before the marking of the 2nd week. And 2 weeks without a check is half a month which is pretty shitty.
Awai, FanhoShow
Awai Fanho [b][color=#682860]
Hiton, Jikukan, Storage & Force Fuuin, Augment Fuuin, Charge Fuuin, Advanced Channeling
Konoha Smash
Konohagakure No SatoJouninNin: 40 Tai: 30 Gen: 20 Stam: 44 Cont: 45 Streng: 30 Sped: 40 Inst: 24 Team 20
#TaylorSwiftReputation

Niro

App Waiting Compensation

Post by Niro » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:17 pm

We'll be implementing some form of compensation in the future, stay tuned
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Kosuke [color=#DC143C]Miracle CountryC-rank
Tatsuo [color=#5e1105]IwaBanninTeam 18 Jousai
Yoshinori [color=#1fb1dd]KonohaChuunin

Return to “Finished”