It was suggested it might be a good use of time to assess if an in-character currency would really be used. I agree, so thats what this topic is! One of the proposals, as many of you have read, is to either convert to exclusively an in character currency, or have two one in character, one out of character. I don't need anyone to debate the merits of whether there should be one or two at this point, since I think we've more or less gathered the primary points. I really just want to understand if people are interested in actually using a currency IC. Stuff that an IC currency would allow would be:
- Hiring other characters to do things for you
- Bribe village officials or country officials for safety/passage/etc.
- Purchase weapons directly from other characters/haggle prices that would otherwise be hard-set by staff
- Personally place bounties on the heads of your enemies
- Probably some other stuff I haven't thought of.
Yes would definitely utilize this option
Would use it, but not specifically create opportunities to
Would only use when other roleplayer wants to
Would neverr use.
Pretty self explanatory. Stating why you're voting the way you are is not required, but would be helpful.