Transformations

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Transformations

Post by Das Kirb » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:19 pm

I skimmed the rules, granted not very thoroughly, for rules concerning transformation abilities. I didn't check existing examples because the only true transformations I know of are Vorashu (which has unique permanence) and Toukai (which I had assumed followed its own rules too.). I was wondering what the exact rules on it where.

What I know
  • Non-Vorashu are limited to 1 alternate form and partial forms of that alternate.
What I need to know
  • How long do these forms last?
  • Is there a minimum rank?
  • Is there a limit on the type of form?
  • Is there a size limit?
  • Does this just count as an alternate physical form or does it have to have stat boosters strapped to it?
I'll add more as I think of them.

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Transformations

Post by Willoria » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Hirehito Yuri.

Character I had with a cat transformation. Feel free to take a look. I'd link her but I am on mobile. She should be easy to find via search tho.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Transformations

Post by Das Kirb » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Alright cool, that gives me a precedent for duration.

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Transformations

Post by Willoria » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 pm

I've used that exact same ability on one other character before her too.... Kazue something I think. At least, it should be a good precedent.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Return to “Questions and Ideas”