New Site Problems, and Mistakes

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Hey guys, please post all problems and mistakes with the new site here. These are issues such as links we may have missed, coding tables that are messed up, or site formatting issues.

Any permission issues must be DM'd directly to a moderator. DO NOT post it here.

Any issues related to the site that are fount, a member will be awarded to any character of theirs, 2 points.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Re: New Site Problems, and Mistakes

Post by Sia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:53 am

Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8250725 Fixed
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8310613 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8284625 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8304747 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8228225 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=8003110 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=5937080 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=5937073 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=5952149 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5946549 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5937079 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=6200348 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8003109
" "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5937076 didn't see a broken center tag
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5960406 Fixed
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8000591" "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5937082 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5937075 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5946430 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5937134 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6198036 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=8025579 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=8000555 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=5940570 " "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=5937074" "
Broken "center" tag here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=8003153 " "

26 pages.
26x2=52
Points onto Maido? viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6145595
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:26 am

1. Hey Guys! For Anbu members here the coding didn't connect for some reason. Fixed - Kao

2. Light element light clone for the Awai clan also has list coding mess up, might be the case with other clone related jutsu. (I don't think its on purpose because the color codes aren't available in their jutsu section) Fixed - Kao

3. For the hyuuga clan there is bunch of unused coding in "Traditions" Fixed - Kao

4. Aburame nothing really wrong but the ~ are above the jutsu instead of to the left of it. Not sure where you see this. The ~ are on the left. The name of the jutsu is just really light (white, basically and illegible) on the current skin - Kao

5. Mamorinuku all of the coding isn't working for some reason Fixed - Kao

6. Jouchaka nothing really wrong but the ~ are above the jutsu instead of to the left of it. Not sure where you see this. It's on the left of the jutsu name for me - Kao

7. Kyoukan Looks like the kekkei genkai description is messed up code wise. That's purposeful so you can copy/paste and see what the colors look like - Kao

8. Hizashi Extra coding in the Kekkei Genkai. That's purposeful so you can copy/paste - Kao

9. (idk if this counts) looking through the orgs in "other countries" I noticed that Yato's app is a little bit jumbled up. - If he comes back and request we fix it, then we'll fix it. As of now, character sheet coding isn't something to be posted in this thread since so many people have messed up coding on their character sheets. - Kao
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=5898700 - History spoiler not opening

It does open. There's just nothing in the spoiler lol - Kao edit
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 am

Currently fixing the rate of points this awards due to the influx of single coding break fixes pointed out.

Points will be awarded at discretion of admin based on the types of fixes, not a set rate. I apologize for this inconvenience, but hindsight is 20/20 and it was a mistake. However don't worry, points will be awarded for fixes and contributions however the rate is vastly different.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Servant

Post by Servant » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:36 am

Countries Guide - All the links (that I tried, about 5) just go to the thread and not the posts that are country specific.

Fixed, thanks! The countries guide definitely needs some more love, but for now the links are working again. Please PM me or another staff member with a link to this post and a link to one of your characters to claim 2 points - Valk -- Claimed
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 am

Could the jutsu portion of the companion template get edited back in? Thanks. Added back -Niro
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Rimshot

Post by Rimshot » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:02 pm

broken tag at the top of this clan

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8310613
Thanks, tag removed. Feel free to claim 1 point once you had a character accepted! -Niro

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Archives still never been fixed to reflect the changes to all the passives all those months ago (should've been prepared before the rule change in my opinion):
Ash jutsu not got the right level of burns (e.g. 15 strength jutsu doing just 1 degree and a 0 strength jutsu doing 3rd degree) Fixed. -Niro
Katon is the same as Ash with incorrect burn levels, also in particular the *Katon • Flame Armor jutsu should be fixed to have a repelling force instead of impact force going off how Niro made me fix my pseudo-copy for channelling (I moved the stats for the armour around to keep the burn level). Fixed. -Niro
Raiton seems fine but only because they all just stated they apply the passive in all the jutsu, so perhaps they could still be looked over for if the strengths seem fine and not bad from abusing the old system (high speed and low strength jutsu becoming worthless).
Sand is the same but there's definitely at least one jutsu that is statless and just trying to use the passive on its own. Lots of broken jutsu in here in general, all fixed. -Niro
Salt also similar at first glance but as always could be checked over. Lots of broken jutsu in here in general, all fixed. -Niro
Chalk is practically 100% broken since the passive got full on changed/split into two things and there where quite a few "abusive" jutsu that took advantage of the old system like being statless or behaving like mist (also I personally really need this fixing so I know where to take my own jutsu of which some are archives). Fixed. -Niro
Yugeton (Jouchaku) seems to pull the same kind of thing where it seemed to just imply the passive but not what level it works at, though it does also have some statless jutsu similar to chalk and others (the mist problem as it seems to be turning out to be). Fixed. -Niro
Hiton (Awai) right off the bat has mismatched burn levels and has this "mist problem" where jutsu have no stats but inflict the passive. Fixed. -Niro
Ranton (Arashiyama) has mismatched levels of passive strength in jutsu. Fixed. -Niro
Youton (Enkouten) also has mismatched levels of passive strength in jutsu. Fixed. -Niro
Kuuton jutsu still behave like vectors instead of gravity pockets. Fixed. -Niro

Also, as can be seen, just glancing at all these there is a bit of a "mist" problem present with styles previously having jutsu that simply aimed to use the passive so where made statless or juts lacking strength which could be present in more than the archives I spotted it in at a glance and mentioned.
This also leaks into jutsu with high speed and low strength as mentioned specifically for a few of the styles but really should be checked in all of them to make sure the jutsu still do what they intended.

Niro Edit: "Mist Problem" seems to be a misunderstanding of understood Strength of jutsu. Jutsu without a listed strength are understood to have a strength equal to their rank. E.g, a B-rank jutsu without a strength listed is understood to have 20 Strength. 10 points, feel free to post a mod and claim.

TheProfessor

Post by TheProfessor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Basic Jutsu

Link to genjutsu breaking rules in Kai Release is broken.

Niro Edit: Link is supposed to show coding but the url was incorrect, 1 point. Feel free to claim once you have an approved character.

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:31 pm

The Companion Nocoded Template is missing the Jutsu section. Fixed, Kao
The Character Coded Template is missing the Jutsu section. YOU DIDN't LINK TO THE RIGHT TEMPLATE, GOD Fixed, Kao
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 am

Technical/Website issues;

These are "advertising" related issues and site-load issues.
Change the birthdays to show less, or disable on index. There should be a link to a seperate page still with "todays birthdays"

Change the user list to show 24 hours, not 240 minutes. Site looks dead otherwise.

Default hide the Chatbox, and code it so it DOES NOT LOAD unless opted in- it slows page times alot

Return to “Questions and Ideas”