Beginner questions

Nemuri Miho

Beginner questions

Post by Nemuri Miho » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello!

I am new to this forum, but I keep reading stuff for a few days now. I have a few questions about things I am unsure about yet:

1. How can I read character sheets? Found some in the archives section, but I don't know if there are more. I really like to read characters during daytimes' short breaks.

2. Is there a restriction to rank for beginners? I thought about a jonin, but I am still unsure if it is okay to start as one (I found the restriction regarding age, but my character will be in her late 30s if the rank is okay). I am also unsure if it would restrict my possibilities for rping or not.

3. Is it okay to use the metric system for weght? I am more comfortable with them, I would have to google for most of my posts.

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Beginner questions

Post by Legacy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Generally, the archives is where information on just about everything pertaining to a character is stored. As a beginner, you may start out at any rank you like provided your character sheet [History, stat distribution, etc] meets the requirements in order to do so --- more on that can be read about in the rules section of the forum under "Character creation guide." As for your third question; sure, as long as there is a conversion into lbs listed somewhere to make it easier for other readers and staff to understand.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Beginner questions

Post by Niro » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:53 am

Here are the entirety of our Archives. There are multiple subforums and sub-subforums within that link. The very first subforum at the top is the entirety of our archive jutsu. Below that are subforums with a village name in front of them. They are current active characters. 'Other Countries and Rogue Ninja' list active MN or MC characters. Below that is 'Inactive & Dead' which contains every other approved character created throughout the history of the site.

You may start at Genin, Chuunin, Sp Jounin, or Jounin as a Village Ninja. Basically anything besides S-rank/Bannin/Kage. You may start at D-rank or C-rank as a Minor Country character.

It is fine to use metric system for weight
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Nemuri Miho

Beginner questions

Post by Nemuri Miho » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:25 pm