Tied Between two Worlds

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:32 pm

The cold winter breeze beat down across the rocky plains that was known as rock country. The starlight sky lighting the way for travelers to march onward as Koutaishi was among the travelers. He had mixed feelings about these lands and new the pain that came from being about here. It was a place he was all too familiar with as he walked toward the nearest town.

"We need to find an inn." he would speak to the two girls walking behind him as they nodded yes. "Once inside I'll buy us all some warm drinks and a cot for the night." he would add as Hana would let out a grin and a small jump of excitement.

After only a quarter mile left to go, the trio walked into the inn, looking around at how packed the place was. There wasn't many tables left as Hana quickly jumped over a table to snatch a both all the way toward the back. Attracting attention to herself was something that she was all too good at as Amaria and Koutaishi both let out a sigh of laughter, following her to the table and sitting down beside her.

"I'll get those drinks." he would talk to the girls before walking away toward the counter.

"Three glasses and a large kettle of tea please for the back table."
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Fucking finally.

With extreme annoyance, Shadow looked over at the three of them, trying hard not to slit their throats then and there. She had been searching for them for months, and for some stupid reason they had dropped off the map so far that even Shadow with all her expertise couldn't find them. It happened sometimes in tracking and it was always insanely frustrating. She finally got a tip that the trio was spotted in rock coutnry, which she found rather stupid but was happy to hear, as it meant her search was over.

She had trailed them to this area and knew this was the only viable inn nearby, so she came here immediately and waited, and finally, they had arrived. There were so many different ways to do this, Shadow wasn't quite sure how to approach it. She didn't know much about the target, only that they had escaped the village after an assasination attempt on their life and that they had been part of The Pack. Being part of The Pack was the major reason Shadow was interested in them. They would have information on the other members, and since they had joined an organization previously, they were likely to join one again.

Deciding on a slightly direct approach, Shadow grabbed a drink and sat at their table gracefully, smiling at the girls and then at the man as he returned. "Hope you don't mind if I join you, there isn't anybody else of our... profession in here, and I haven't had good company in a while." She was vague and enigmatic on purpose, her next steps depended highly on how they reacted to this.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Another face approached and sat down at the table. Luckily it was a rounded booth so neither of the girls would have to be uncomfortable being locked in by a complete stranger as Hana gave a menacing glare over toward this woman. Her drapes gave her a casual, but leading like demeanor as Koutaishi held up a hand as if asking Hana to stand down.

"Our profession isn't talked about kindly around here. We like to keep everything about ourselves on a low profile." he would speak as a took a quick sip of his tea, the warm taste of it relaxing him a bit more. "Are you here as a friend or a foe?" he would ask, placing his tea cup against the table looking, directly into the brown eyes of the woman.

Hana, sitting to the right of Koutaishi and also in between both him and Amaria, kept her eyes steady on the woman. Her nails would tap slowly against the wood of the table, occasionally focusing her eyes over to Amaria's timid eyes. Amaria on the other hand would sit there, fiddling her thumbs around in circles as the presence of a new person was seeming to get to her more than it should. She did not seem to be of one for comfort around new people as Koutaishi met his eyes with her and giving her a smile, trying to get her to relax around his new guest.
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 am

Keenly, she watched it all. Her eyes and ears engorged the information around her and her brain analyzed it all. The girls had an interesting relationship where one seemed to be more aggressive and hostile, while the other was borderline cripplingly shy. They both were clearly loyal and obedient to the man, considering how quickly the hostile one backed off with just the slightest gesture from her leader. He clearly had a rather high opinion of himself, most likely due to the slight idolization of him by these girls, or so Shadow suspected. This was supported when he made eye contact with the shy one and smiled, immediately comforting her. The way he spoke and the questions he asked told her he was confident, but cautious.

So far so good.

Smiling, she took a chug of her alcoholic beverage and leaned back, resting her arms behind her head. The body motion did several things. First, it made her look less dangerous, as her hands were now clamped behind her head and her chest was wide open, subconsciously suggesting to all of them that she was being honest and that she wasn't going to attack. Additionally, it asserted a bit of her dominance, subconsciously, something in them would start giving the appearance that this woman was a big deal. The fact that she was so comfortable in an environment that just two seconds ago belonged to them meant that she was important. The fact that she was so comfortable while the rest of them weren't meant that she was more important than they were. At least, that's how most brains would have reacted.

With a weak grin, Shadow looked around the bar and replied, "Yea, I don't quite see why you guys are even here. Dangerous place for our kind, no? I have business here, but you lot don't look like you have much of an actual goal here. Kind of prodding the sleeping bear, don't you think?" Again, she remained enigmatic on purpose, not answering the question of whether she was friend or foe. She had to test their wariness and their patience, see how they reacted.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:48 am

This woman's demeanor was too calm. She was to in control of the situation as Koutaishi couldn't help but stare at her. After all he was only a man and there was something off about this situation. He couldn't place any finger to it yet as he just kept his eyes focused on her. He waited for a moment, as if hoping that something were to occur to unnerve him, but alas the woman just continued to sit there comfortably talking to him about other business.

As if the tension Koutaishi was feeling about this woman weren't large enough, Hana made it a bit worse as she spoke out, "Wow do you have big chichis! I thought Amaria's were big, but yours are hum-"

Koutaishi quickly cut off her sentence by placing his hand over her mouth, blushing red as he had done so. Amaria on the other hand held up a fist and crashed down on top of Hana's head as she looked over at Amaria before slapping her back across the shoulder. It was as if the one swift movement from this woman and the rude little mouth of girl could break all the tension that the male was feeling. It also got him to lighten up a bit as he grunted before looking up at the woman.

"Sorry about her. She gets carried away with her words." he would glance over to Hana. "But I am here because after a lot of traveling I was given word that I could return in peace. Truth be told, peace does not come without a price and after spending only a few days within this country I realized that true peace and quietness would only occur if I were free."
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Ah, that explains it. The girls covered his personality's weaknesses. What he lacked in assertiveness was covered by the one girl's aggression and hostility and what he lacked in charisma and social aptitude was compensated for by her complete lack of shame or filter. Which meant the second girl was either there just to control the first one, or she had other aspects that were also useful to the missing ninja.

Barely reacting to the girl, Shadow grinned and looked down nonchalantly at her breasts. She never understood people's fascination with mounds of fat and flesh, but she certainly exploited how powerful a weapon they were. Bringing down her hand, she cupped her breast with a quizzing look, pushing up on it as if to examine it's size. Shrugging, she brought down her hands and replied. "It's alright, I'm not scared of talking about breasts. Surprised by the reaction though, I didn't think they were that big." She knew exactly how big her breasts were and exactly how attractive it was to most people, but that would haven't been as sexy to hear and as such, it would have been less useful.

Taking one last chug of her drink and finishing it off, Shadow slammed it on the table and leaned forward, "You were promised a pardon and admission back into Iwa?" Whistling in a rather exaggerated fashion, she suddenly realized something and looked around, showing true emotion for the first time. For the tiniest of seconds, she looked paranoid and exposed. Leaning back in, she spoke very quietly but with a great sense of urgency. "If freedom and peace is what you want, I can help you get it. But I can't stay here, and neither can you. Come on."

Calming herself in a split second and regaining her composure, Shadow smiled suddenly and in an average speaking voice continued, "Thanks for the drink, but I'm gonna call it a night and head home. See ya." Casually, she stood up and walked towards the exit. As she weaved through the tables, she tripped on the leg of one of them and stumbled into lap of a man that was sitting alone.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry!" She yelled out as she tried to lift herself from his lap. As she did so, expertly, she slipped a throwing knife out from her clothing and slit the man's neck, from one side to the other in a single, fluid movement. Abandoning all attempts at subtlety now, she motioned at the people she just met and ran out the door.

If they were to examine the body for even a moment, which is all they'd really have considering how people were noticing the blood gushing out of the man, they'd notice a kunai on the ground where his hand was drooped over. Interestingly, he didn't have on anything else that appeared to be ninja apparel.

Sprinting outside, Shadow walked up the side of the building and waited on the roof, watching everyone leave. Nobody ever seemed to look for her on the roof when she did things like this, it was always her first spot to run to.

Sly draw
D-ranked Taijutsu
After years of practice, Shadow has mastered the ability to draw her hidden weapons more fluidly. By knowing where they are and being so familiar with her weapons, Shadow can easily draw her weapons without having to stop to pull them out. In one fluid motion, even while performing another task with the same hands, she can easily slide a hidden weapon into her grip and be able to immediately use it. This technique is usually used during surprise attacks or quick combination attacks.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:49 am

The women would move up from the table after finishing her drink. She spoke of a better promise of freedom. One that would not come with difficulties that Iwa might bring, and if that were the case Koutaishi knew that he would be able to keep the girls alive with him. He knew that Amaria was from Konoha and that trying to make her a legal resident of Iwa was a no, and that Hana was an orphan who the village might just keep as a slave. The only issue for him was the fact that this could be another broken promise given like the people from the Pack had offered. It wasn't until her next set of actions that got him to get up and move on over.

Looking over at the women, Koutaishi would notice her falling onto some man's lap. Confusion in his eye as he would blink, only to reopen his eyes and see her walking out the door, blood flowing from his neck. His eyes would wander down to see what looked like a kunai dropping from his hands as it hit him.

"Hana. Amarai. Lets go." he would speak as he got up from the table and shifted through the crowd towards the door.

Upon exiting the door, Koutaishi would take a quick left down the street, Hana and Amaria walking steadily behind him. After a building over they would turn into an alley, Koutaishi and Amaria scaling upward of it as Hana used a nearby trash can to jump up to an awning and then on top of what seemed to be a local market.

"What happened just now?"

"Should we be watching out for her?"

"Are we going to fight?"

With a quick motion of his hand the girls silenced and Koutaishi took a deep breath. "I do not think it is the woman we should be afraid of but the Iwagakure ninja who are probably around looking for me. I thought I could bring us all peace within my old home, but it seems that might not be the case for us." he would speak, pulling out his Devil's book from his back pocket.

"In any case, be prepared to fight if we have to girls."
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Watching carefully and quietly from the roof, Shadow smiled as everything went even more according to plan that she could have hoped. Pulling out one of her arrows, she blew into it while channeling her chakra, running across the rooftops as she did so.

Upon finishing, chakra focused on her vocal cords and she yelled out while running around in what appeared to be random directions. She kept changing her voice and yelling out from different positions, as loud as she could.
"FIND THEM!"
"THERE ARE THREE OF THEM, SCATTER AND KILL THEM."
"WE FOUND O- GAAAAH" The last voice was made to sound like somebdoy being interrupted while they were struck, and indeed, where Shadow had just been, there lay the body of a middle aged man with a slit throat and a kunai in his hand. Only, he was innocent, just like the man in the bar. Shadow had quickly snuck one of her kunai onto them, making it appear like they were Iwa assassins.

Finishing up, she sprinted to where she had seen the three go before, landing on the roof directly behind them. The scene in the town was perfect. They had found the body in the bar and the body in the street and the town was going in full panic, resulting in people running and yelling all over the place, making it much easier to sell that that they were being chased.

When Shadow appeared, she looked rushed and full of adrenaline, her karambit in hand, dripping with blood. Looking at the three, she whispered with almost a hiss while motioning towards them. "Let's GO!" Without waiting for a response, she turned and ran, aiming to run out of the town.

Pitch perfect
C-ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra for the appropriate amount of time and flooding their instrument with chakra, the user of this technique will release a vibrating chakra that targets either their vocal cords or the vocal cords of a willing ally within 5 meters. The target of this jutsu has their voice changed to be the exact pitch and tone that the user decides. Of course this doesn’t affect dialect or accent, merely pitch and tone which are both controlled by the vibrations of the particles through which sound passes.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Chaos was around the town as people were falling left and right. Pushing, running, screaming, and hiding was coming from every person on the ground as the yells of pursuers were overheard amongst the cries from the people. It was all coming together for Koutaishi as he realized that the village wanted nothing more than to take care of him as a traitor then and now. It was time for him and the girls to leave this place as he peered over the side of the roof only too see another man, dead and with a kunai beside him.

"Get ready to leave gir-" he would start to speak before being interrupted by the woman from before.

Well she has been of help so far. I can always protect the girls with my secret abilities if need be.

"Hana and Amaria. Follow." he would speak as he pointed forward after the woman, the girls jumping down from the roof top and following the woman near the back of town; the exit.

Koutaishi would look over his shoulder one last time at the chaos within the town before turning and following behind the girls. "Where too?!"
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Stepping to the side and letting them pass her, she pointed to the outskirts of the village while hissing again, "Anywhere but here. Go!" As they ran, Shadow ran behind them, watching her targets carefully and waiting for the ideal conditions.

Finally, they ran past an innocent bystander just as the others were looking ahead. Moving quickly, she used her left arm to slice the innocent man's throat while her other hand pulled out one of her kunai that she used to stab herself in the left thigh. She did it expertly so it was deep enough to actually be stuck in the wound but not enough for it to cause any serious damage. As she did it, she cried out suddenly, gripping the wound as the man beside her fell to the ground.

"Fuck! Don't stop, keep going."

Holding back a grin, she limped behind them, still moving at a fair speed despite the weapon lodged in her leg. As they moved, a small force from within the village was actually starting to emerge in response. They weren't ninja, but they were arming themselves with anything they could.

A couple of them had spotted them and were yelling out "THEY'RE HERE!" they didn't move yet, however, instead choosing to stand and wait for reinforcements.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Fear began to overthrow the mind of Koutaishi. Not fear for himself, but fear for the girls as he followed closely behind them, keeping ready for anything that might try to jump out and surprise them. Luckily, that wouldn't be an issue regardless with Hana holding her hand on the hilt of her sword in case something like that were to happen.

"We are almost to the out-" Hana would start to yell as the sounds of the woman from before yelling could be heard from behind them.

"S-should we stop and help her?" Amaria would ask as she turned back, only to have the woman yell not to stop.

Koutaishi knew it wouldn't be right to just leave the woman to limp behind them like that as he urged the females to move on ahead of him, going back and using himself as a shoulder for the woman to lean on as they would run forward together. I guess I'll need to make a getaway distraction for us to leave. he would start to think to himself before pulling out 2 smoke bombs and throwing them along the sides of the buildings to cause smoke to fall forward.

"That should get them lost for a little."
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 pm

She had to use a great deal of her strength to stop from smiling. The plan was coming together so beautifully, she couldn't help but feel a great deal of satisfaction. Not only were they falling for the whole thing, but he was already coming back to save her as if she were his comrade. Without him knowing it, they had built a connection and bond that he would not easily begin to shake off. Usually, this was something that took an incredible amount of preparation and acting, but she managed to do it in less than an hour.

After getting to the wall from the confusion of the smoke, Shadow removed herselffrom her "comrade's" shoulder. With a look of pain, although it barely bothered her, she pulled the kunai out of her leg, causing it to bleed. It looked worse than it actually was, but now she looked tough and she could move more easily. So with just a slight limp, she scaled the wall and landed on the other side just as the villagers started to throw any weapons they could.

Hearing the clunking of weapons behind them, the group would basically be safe. Although the others were still probably scared of being hunted by shinobi. Looking at them kindly, Shadow spoke quickly and with a hushed voice. "Don't be afraid, go into the woods and keep running straight, and just keep going until you find a place that's far away and that's easily defendable. Don't turn left or right, but if you do, make some marking so I'll know. I'm going to stay and take care of any other hunter nin that may be here." If they made any objections she would shake her head and shoo them away. "My leg wound's nothing and i'm far more capable than any of you. If you stay, you'll just get in my way, now go and I'll meet up with you. If i'm not there in less than 30 minutes, run and don't look back."

With that, Shadow would jump into the nearest tree and squat there, her bow at the ready for any pursuers.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:20 pm

The woman from before was starting to get off on her own and feel better. This was a good thing for Koutaishi as he knew that he would be able to focus all of his time to ensuring that the girls were going to be okay. After all he was their guardian and he wouldn't do anything less than ensure that the two of them are always going to be safe.

Listening to her advice was something he was alright with doing as he took lead before the girls and started to run forward. "Hana. Amaria. Follow me. We are going to find a place to stay as protection." he would start to talk as he kept running forward, the landscape of Rock Country slowly flowing back into his mind as it reminded him of past lives of walking through the forest of devil's trees with his parents when he were little.

Known only to higher ups in the village and members of the clan were hidden entrances into the underground forest as he grabbed a few sheets of paper and placed them along trees every quarter mile until it led to a large dark brown, almost black tree where there was a piece of paper on the ground.

"In here." he would mumble as he pulled back the bark of the tree, like a door and having the girls step inside, as a staircase would go about thirty feet down. "Wait near the bottom, I'll wait near the entrance for sound of the woman."
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 pm

It was almost over. Her act so far had gone perfectly, and now she just needed a little bit of additional dramatic flair to sell the whole thing. She had remained, listening and watching from her perch to see that they were not pursued and that her targets listened to her commands. Indeed, she saw them keep running until they were out of her sight, and more importantly, she was out of theirs. Upon deciding it was safe, she pulled a kunai and got to work.

Thirty minutes later, her body and outfit were full of shallow cuts that looked deep because of the blood. She had punched herself a few times and ruffled up her hair considerably. To top it all off, she killed a nearby squirrel and smeared its blood sporadically over her body. By the end of it, she looked like she was in a deadly battle with multiple opponents. The annoying part now was limping until she found them, seeing as she couldn't risk sprinting and running into them before she expected. She had to look injured and tired.

So she limped ahead, hoping to encounter the group sooner rather than later. Upon finding them, she would speak with a slight panting, as if catching her breath. "It's me. We should be safe. I don't think anybody's left to chase us."
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Sun May 03, 2015 11:39 pm

The girls sat in earnest, waiting for something to happen as the minutes would tick on by. They were staring at each other, Amaria scared as usual and Hana gripping the hilt of her blade with tightness, waiting for the chance to use it against someone if need be. The sound of her fist clenching against it would break the silence every few seconds as Koutaishi stepped out of their hiding only to see the woman walking toward him all tattered and pretty much beat to hell.

What kind of monster is she to take down all of those people like that. he would think to himself before moving cautiously over toward her side and helping her walk to a nearby rock to where she could sit down.

"Seems to me like you took one hell of a beating out there. ARe you fine?" he would ask her as the two girls would exit their hiding and stand beside him. "You must forgive me though as we have no real medical supplies to help heal you here. We are probably going to have to make it to another country or a far off town to be safe."
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Mon May 04, 2015 5:09 am

She once again found it hard not to smile, but maintained the act. It was almost done now, she just had to clinch it. She had to present them the opportunity without making it seem like this was the plan along. Additionally, if she really wanted them to join, she had to make them really want to join.

Looking over her wounds, she shrugged slightly before replying. "I'll be fine. I've had worse. But we do need to get somewhere safe." Biting her lip, she looked at the Genkuyoushi and then at his companions, as if contemplating something. "I do know a safe place. It's far from here, but it's the safest place I know. I can take you, but... there are rules." She seemed to be hesitant, as if divulging a major secret. "You can't tell anybody about it without permission, and you have to help it grow. In exchange, you'll be provided with shelter, a job and even assistance with your own personal goals. It was done for me, and it'll be done for you too, if you want." She looked and sounded extremely sincere.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 am

A safe haven, a place of refuge, a place to be free from the burdens of always looking behind their shoulders. It sounded way to promising to be true, and with his knowledge of former groups that he had seen before, he knew that there was always a catch; kind of like turning into a retarded werewolf.

"What is the catch with this group?" he would ask as he took a step back to stand his ground from it. "I have seen groups before with multiple purposes that never pan out the way they are supposed to and what is to make what you are offering me any different from their failed attempts at it." he would add as he looked over to the girls who both seemed to be curious in the idea of a safe refuge.

CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Wed May 20, 2015 10:26 am

She looked at him as if surprised. Like she couldn't believe that her hushed promise at a safe haven which she wasn't supposed to invite people to was being questioned. "Regaining her composure," she replied with an almost hurt tone. "I assure you, there is no catch. All we want is exactly what I just told you, to build a safe haven. We're making a new village for people like us and any others that wish to join it. We would like if our members would help us achieve this goal, but even then, that's not a membership requirement, just what we'd prefer. Instead of a catch, actually," Her voice gained some strength now and she straightened up a little. "We actually offer a benefit. Our organization dedicates itself not ust to the goal of starting a new village, but also to helping our members achieve their own goals as well. We don't force anybody to join and we don't force anybody to stay." Those were lies, of course. She would always find a way to force a target to join if she wanted them to. Likewise, she would assassinate anybody that tried to leave. Of course, he didn't need to know that.

Wincing at the pain, Zai tried to stand. Looking at the group before her, she bowed slightly and spoke, "My name is Jinrai Zai, and on behalf of my employer, I formally invite you to join Zenchou."
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Thu May 21, 2015 9:23 am

Simple idea. To build a village as a safe haven for people who are on the run. Koutaishi knew that it would only end badly if the other villages came to claim what this village would not rightfully own. It did not matter because the idea was somewhere within his own reach as he looked over to the girls and nodded to them both before turning to the woman who introduced herself as "Jinrai, Zai."

"My name is Koutaishi and that there is Hana and Amaria," he pointed to each of the girls. "This is our formal introduction to you." he added as he bowed to her, letting this be their introduction to the organization known as Zenchou.

"Which way to your haven?"

"We are going to be free?" she whispered under her breath to Hana as Hana just gave her a thumbs up before jumping on Koutaishi's back.
CharactersShow

CDF

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by CDF » Thu May 21, 2015 12:54 pm

This time, she flashed an almost genuine smile. The plan was done and it had been an overwhelming success. They weren't just joining out of boredom or because she blatantly forced them into it, they were joining because zenchou saved them and was offering them a safe haven. This was possibly her most succesful recruitment yet, as these recruits would actively want a new village more than most.

"We're glad to have you. The trip will be a little long, and we'll have to meet up with a comrade to get healed along the way, but it'll be worth the wait."

And with that, Shadow ended her most elaborate recruitment yet with a success.
- zenchou

Jeff

Tied Between two Worlds

Post by Jeff » Tue May 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Acceptance. It was finally over. The need to hide their faces and run from fear of being caught, separated, or killed was finally subsiding as Koutaishi held the girls closely towards him in a brief moment of closure. He had made good on his promise offering the two of them freedom from their fears and now the three of them would work on building a home for future residents of whatever village it was they were working to build.

"A walk shouldn't be that bad for us." he would start to speak as he waited for the woman to lead the direction. "We will follow you to your safe haven and begin our new lives."

With this woman's help everyone's goals would seem to flow together in an easy fashion. Now apart of Zenchou, Koutaishi would start to understand what it was like to be apart of something once more, and to his hopes it wouldn't end as badly as any previous organizations that he attempted to try before hand.
CharactersShow

Return to “Rock Country”