[Graded][PB] Banquet of Ashes -- A Trip Down Memory Lane

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Notes, notes, notes.

There was so much left to do, but now was just a straight track through the desert. Granted, it wasn't as bad as going through Wind Country's own deserts, but compared to something like Konoha, it was a painful event.

The trip would take the two a while, which was actually quite okay for the jinchuuriki, as he had a lot to talk to his former sensei about. Opening up, he asked rather bluntly, "Since this trip will take a while, maybe even a day or so, I figure we might get caught up to date with one another. Not to pry too much, but something about you isn't quite right. It isn't that I don't believe that you are you, of course, but it appears as you haven't aged at all, while," he grinned a bit, showing his own smile lines, even if they were barely visible at times, "you have."

There were multiple ways of going about this, and Oohazure knew that an accusatory manner was definitely not the way to go about this at all. If something had really changed with his sensei, be it becoming a jinchuuriki, having some operation, or even switching her religion and becoming a jashinist, his curiosity was starting to get the better of him. While he definitely hoped that she had not found her own [Strength] in a fucked up religion, it would definitely be her choice to make, not his.

The trail was rather long, making this talk able to take as long as the two needed, really.

At least, that's what Oohazure had hoped, as he pulled out his notebook, making sure the two would be on the correct track.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 pm

"Blunt as ever, Oohazure." Hana replied simply at first, though she didn't turn to look at him for several moments. Some part of her let out a small sigh as she tried to convince herself to lie, and yet knowing a lie would be fruitless no matter who she was speaking to. "I did age once." she said after several moments. "I had wrinkles in the corners of my eyes, of my lips... even had a few grey hairs, probably courtesy of you." She could help a glance at him with a glint in her eye at that. It was no secret between the two of them of course that getting close to him had been the most difficult of the three she had been assigned then.

But after her little joke she reached up a hand and pulled back her hood, shaking her head so her hair was loose in the wind, even the colorful feathers was caught up by the wind. She then removed the mask from her face, sliding it into a pocket inside her cloak before turning to look at him fully. "But now age has left me." she added, looking at him almost sadly.

Her yellow eyes faced forward again as they walked, and Hana mused, trying to find a way to explain things as they had happened. Yet she couldn't quite bring herself to admit that she had been captured. Just as she couldn't bring herself to mention the death of her family, a daughter gone missing... just so much pain in her mind that she wasn't ready to speak of. Somehow the one thing she seemed to almost hate the most, became the easiest to bring up. "I don't feel human anymore." she remarked. "My entire body is made of my Youton now. I don't have to eat or sleep... it's all different."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:33 pm

The first reveal was dramatic, to say the least. Oohazure wasn't quite expecting what was under the mask, but the disparity between reality and what he had figured would be hidden was a rather large gap. Granted, he did his best to hide the shock, and, in his mind, Oohazure performed fairly well.

Her continued explanations lead him around a much clearer picture frame, hinting entirely that she was now an elemental body. While Oohazure's own experiences with the type of body modification were close to nonexistant, the basic idea was replacing ones body with a core that would coagulate with ones own elemental nature, forming a body.

It did make sense, then, why her body was so warm to the touch, if there was just a bit of chakra separating his very own skin from the lava contained within.

Though, he could pressure her a bit, it probably was definitely not something that would be a non-sensitive topic. "Well, you know what happened to me. Just because your body has changed by a spirit, a person, or even yourself, as long as you still empathize for others, you're still human in my book." Yuumegokochi was a rather odd spirit, after all, compared to the great and mighty genma, as much as it did not like being demeaned in such a manner.

"Granted, I still do eat and sleep, but there are some days that sleeping is definitely the last thing that I wish to happen. The spirit does as it will, and, in my supposed time of rest, it has full reign of my mind." Oohazure stopped for a second, checking on Hana's own reaction. He wasn't one to open up like this almost anyone else, but the two did have a connection of sorts, and, while there was a difference between a jinchuuriki and someone with an elemental body, there were a lot of bridges connecting the two. In fact, many civilians even had the same word for the two.

Monster.
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:46 pm

As her yellow eyes flitted over to Oohazure once more, watching his own gold orbs, she couldn't help a small smile. One thing hadn't changed since he was her student, when his mind went to work it always reflected in his eyes. She could see him processing both the sight of her and her words. He may have done fairly well hiding his shock, but it was still there enough for her to see but honestly it didn't hurt like she had expected it to. If anything, he seemed to instantly accept the change once he saw it for himself. Of course, she should have known he would. She almost chided herself mentally as he spoke and mentioned the spirit within him. It wasn't that she had forgotten about Yuumegokochi, it was simply that she had grown so accustomed to the way Oohazure was that the spirit's presence wasn't her first thought like he had been when she had first been assigned the man as a student.

She was a little surprised herself as he spoke of the spirit, of its affect on him and his mind as he rest. It wasn't exactly new information to her, but it wasn't something they had often spoken of directly. In fact, she wasn't sure if they ever had. Oohazure wasn't one who opened up often, even now she could almost see a tension in him, one that she knew well. He was fighting the desire to simply lock down as he did with most people. "I can't say I don't envy you." Hana remarked almost idly as her eyes turned to the path ahead again. "You didn't choose that spirit, and though it may be in you, it still isn't you." she added, sighing to herself. "I did this to myself." she admitted. "I did it to get home to my family, my friends... those I care about." She added, a rather pointed look at Oohazure before she looked to their path ahead again and continued. "But I come home and my family is dead... all but one daughter, and she's apparently a missing ninja now, running with one of our most notorious missings..." she sighed and reached up a hand to touch at the corner of her eye with a finger, frowning as she looked at her hand and saw the trickle of warm lava.

It was another change she still wasn't used to. When she cried now there were no tears, it was the youton, and often it got caught and gathered in the corner of her eye first before it would ever fall away. Shaking her head as she tried to ignore how much it still unnerved her, the woman sighed heavily. "I come home to find you and Ken are all I have left." she added, rather quietly at that. '...and they have no need of me. I should have died instead of destroying myself like this...'
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 am

Out of all the situations that he had gotten himself involved in, Oohazure was never one that was perfectly in control during those that involved his own or other's emotions. Granted, for those that he had absolutely care for, he would just implant a Hisomujutsu in them and call it a day, ignoring whatever petty worries that they felt were actually important at the time.

This, however, was definitely not the case. His own feelings for his condition, in contrast to Hana's, allowed for this to not be an easy hurdle to jump over. "Well, I'm not the best at these types of things, but if you took it upon yourself to change your body just to get back to everyone you cared about, you showed your [Strength]."

It was a bit of a nice tell, actually, from Oohazure's point of view. Strength was always something that Iwa ninja railed on about, making sure that everyone knew how they contributed to the village. Most ninja took it to mean to be strong in terms of having bulging muscles, or having the strongest jutsu that existed, but Iwagakure no Sato was much deeper than that, and that was just scratching the rock's surface.

To be [Strong] in Iwagakure was to know your own limits and know when it was best to trust that you were unable to handle a situation and call for help. It wasn't an over reliance on those that were around you. No, that was for Konoha ninja, who praised the benefits of teamwork, but never on the importance of the individual.

And, in this point, Hana was strong. While the jinchuuriki did know of her daughters... issues... he wasn't able to help at the time, due to his own troubles. However, he did know the feeling of helplessness that one could feel in her situation. Any time that Yumegokochi had decided to force its way in control of him, he was just a spectator in whatever even that was transpiring before him. Hana didn't even get the joy of watching what had happened to everyone else in her life.

Well, with the exception of Ken and Oohazure himself.

"And I'm glad that you are here for me now. Hokori definitely wasn't fully suited for this mission, as he was much too headstrong. Granted, he did allow me to use my Hisomu on him, but he was much too reckless, as you could see in that cavern back there." Stealth was definitely not Oohazure's first concern in this mission, but it was definitely up in the list, as if this Coyote Princess was as strong as foretold, then covering their tracks would be a mighty fine goal.

"Though, as times get tougher, those that do stand by you are those that you need to keep a hold of the tightest."

It was a bit cliche, even for Oohazure. He wasn't one for aphorisms for the sake of aphorisms, after all. Most ended up flying by the wayside, unable to fully impact their target as they should. Or, even, striking too hard, as one tries to wrap their brain about it. This, however, was hopefully not the case, as the sands of Gold Country were definitely not the best place for a single traveler to wander about.
CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Another sad smile crossed Hana's lips as Oozahure spoke of her supposed strength. It really was a valued trait in Iwa, but in her new body Hana did not feel strong. The mass felt so different, there was no muscle structure, none of what she had originally had that defined strength remained any longer.

The woman had to refrain from a laugh as her former student spoke of how glad he was to have her along instead of his former partner. It was ironic really. Reaching over with one hand she touched his cheek gently and smiled at him. "Still damn near a mind reader aren't you, my seito?" She asked, stepping closer to him to push up on the tips of her toes and even kiss him briefly on the forehead before turning to walk once more.

To any who knew Oohazure, a blow up might have been expected after the touch, much less the kiss on the forehead. But these were things that for some time only Hana could get away with, and it wasn't for any romantic reson, rather a different sort of affection.

Early on the pair did not get along, butting heads at every turn and constantly arguing, no one would have thought they could ever be close. But at times the spirit within Oohazure became too much, and much to her own chagrin Hana often had to hurt the boy to restrain him, until she discovered an oddity. A boy who hated being touched, likely due to his past as a slave, in some ways craved it as a reassurance.

But during one particular episode, Hana saw for the first time the frightened boy trying to fight the spirit. All it took was a touch on the cheek to calm him, and a kiss on the forehead to reassure him. It had been a strange encounter, but it seemed to this day these touches were a reminder of how there were days only his sensei could see and help him.

Honestly it relieved Hana to see this was still true, roles reversed as she was the one seeking reassurance, but years had passed and still the pair seemed close.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 pm

The tension between the two had eased, if only for a bit. While Oohazure was glad that he was able to put Hana a bit more on ease, especially compared to how she supposedly was beforehand, he was still surprised by the sudden kiss.

Even if it was for base affection, rather than anything more, it was still slightly uncomfortable for the jinchuuriki, as his body's first reaction was a slight recoil. If this was anyone other than Hana, a Hisomu might have came from it, making her regret what she had done.

But, for some odd reason, probably due to all of the history that the two had together, he relented, allowing her to enact her own will on the younger man.

"While Yumegokochi has taught me a lot of things, mind reading is one of my own successes," he explained, smiling. This wasn't something that he particularly cared to do for many a people, as their emotional states were nowhere close to important enough to even bother noting. Hana, on the other hand, definitely was. Not only because she was his partner in this mission to kill off some thousand year old spirit, but because she, along with Ken, were two of the only people in Iwagakure no Sato that he fully trusted with his life.

Others have gotten close, but, in the end, he always backed away, maintaining a safe level of control for not only himself, but for them. Yumegakochi, if made aware of such actions, tended to want to 'test' out Hisomu on anyone that made their way into Oohazure's own netting of personal space. This lead to too many horrific encounters. In fact, lead to the creation of one of the jinchuuriki's strongest jutsu. This, though, was partially the reason that he never used it, even though it kept his hands completely clean during an assassination attempt.

"But, then again, that's why you're so important to be here. While Hokori was still a Jounin of Stone, I don't feel like he could complete this task as well as you." Bringing back the memories of the words that were spoken by the now worn cloak, an odd feeling surrounded him, forcing him to cough. As he did so, blood speckled the ground as his eyes widened.

His mind raced on what could be the issue, as he scoured his own thoughts on what this could be. Inspecting his body, tapping down different parts, nothing had hurt, but there was no denying the blood that dripped from his mouth and now the desert sand underneath.
CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Hana had to fight snorting in a small giggle as she felt Oohazure slightly recoil from the kiss. It wasn't the first time she had kissed him after all, but she knew how much he hated being touched, and moreso hated shows of affection. Yet the fact that he still allowed it without a bad reaction told her that at least he still appreciated her as much as she did him. She did allow herself a small chuckle as she pulled away from the kiss and continued walking alongside him, shooting him an amused look as he spoke of his own talents in 'mind reading'.

As he once again spoke of Hokori, comparing her to the man, she couldn't help rolling her eyes as she responded. "I'd like to think you also like having me here because you missed me." she teased, acting a bit more like herself as things continued. But as Oohazure coughed, she turned to look at him and paused at the sight of the blood in the sand.

'Shroud of Pestilence.... shit why didn't we think of this?' Her eyes flashed in both worry and anger as she turned her eyes to Oohazure and held out a hand. "Give me the shroud, 'zure." she told him. The anger wasn't at him of course, but rather at herself for not having thought of all possibilities of what 'pestilence' just might have meant with this thing. But the worry was certain directed at him. "It won't be able to hurt me." she told him. "Not with what my body is now." she explained, silently hoping he would let her take it from him.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Stumbling a bit, Oohazure took the shroud off of him as fast as he could as Hana made note. In hindsight, it was a smart idea, though, at the time, he was completely unaware of his sensei's lack of a body. It was something that he felt that he might have been able to burden, but, at this point, it was not the smartest call by a long shot.

Then again, that provoked even more questions than it answered. What exactly happened to him with the shroud. Yumegokochi normally pointed out to him whenever he was weakened, holding it over his head that if the spirit had just taken control, everything would have been better. But in this instance?

Silence.

However, almost as soon as the man had given up the shroud, his body felt completely fine, as he stood up straight, brushing himself off. "That was definitely not something that I wish to repeat." A slight chuckle transpired through his body, as it regulated itself back to a normal at ease tone.

"If this shroud can do that amount of damage without any warning, it definitely needs to be kept away from anyone that it can harm." Repeating the thought in his head, Oohazure knew that it was admitting weakness, even if ever so slightly, but well within reason. The number of people that this cloak could have killed would be massive. The tools that the two would be using to take down this Coyote Princess were definitely not anywhere in the realm of good.

CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Hana took the shroud and pulled it over her shoulders as she watched Oohazure to make sure he recovered. She didn't see any immediate signs at least of more blood or issue, and she noticed his body language seemed to begin to relax almost immediately. "How do you feel?" she asked him carefully, still obviously concerned about any kind of lasting damage. "Did Yumegokochi notice anything that might help us figure out exactly what just happened?" she asked, knowing the spirit could very well have noticed or felt something Oohazure himself did not.

As for Hana herself, as they began walking again she didn't feel much of anything from the shroud. Once or twice she felt something she might have once called a chill going down her spine, but having no spine now it was simply an odd sensation that was quickly brushed away. If she had to guess he'd say whatever spirit was in the shroud was trying to affect her, with no luck whatsoever.

"We've spoken a fair bit about what's changed about me and what I've been up to." Hana remarked as the tension created by the shroud seemed to ease. "What about you? And Yumegokochi?" She asked, despite the fact that the pair hadn't spoken of one thing that had happened to her. The captivity that had led to her resorting to this elemental body in the first place.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm

"Well," he began to explain, shaking his head as an attempt to remove a headache, "a lot better. My body still aches, if only a bit, but other than that, I am a lot better." Whatever the shroud actually did, he felt as if it he kept it on even longer, he might have thrown up more than just a little bit of blood on the sandy floor.

Hana's direction towards his own self, though, was a bit more complex, as Yumegokochi normally was. "Yume didn't really feel anything, though, I guess I could bring them out to see. Would make this a bit easier. They might even know more about this spirit." Taking a look around, making sure no one was even close to their position, he nodded, and started to call upon the power of the sealed spirit inside of him.

It was an odd feeling of helplessness that overcame the jounin's body as his form grew limp, yet, kept its height. A dark navy blue shroud of chakra surrounded his body, as a halo of chakra coalesced over his head and winged apendages formed on his waist, flapping in a futile attempt to raise him up even higher into the air.

While not a bad feeling, calling upon Yumegokochi was definitely not one of the thrilling experiences of Oohazure's lifespan. A mix of unlimited power filled with an inability to actually do anything on your own was hell on his mind, and this was just the beginning.
[We've gained the ability to achieve this form, and soon, we may even reach a greater form.] Speaking in a soft, yet commanding voice, Oohazure's body floated along, never directly stopping in one place. The course of the conversation was to also get them closer to the Gauntlet of Death, and Yumegokochi was interested now.
[Though, these spirits that you are messing with are not something to be trifled with, we are very interested in what will become of them once this is finished.] The spirit, a master of wanting to be in control, was flooding Oohazure's mind with ways of taking them and using them for its own benefit, ignoring whatever cost was attached. It was fairly bothersome, but nothing out of the unusual for the Master of Minds.
CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Hana was more than a little relieved to hear that Oohazure was feeling better, even if they still weren't completely certain what the shroud had been doing to him. She could still feel it here and there, a light pressure was all she felt though as it tried and failed to exert whatever influence it had. As he spoke thought of bringing his own spirit out, Hana couldn't help a slightly raised eyebrow in response. It had been a long time since she'd seen the thing directly, and often they didn't get along all that well.

It was a feeling like hairs standing up on the back of Hana's neck as that chakra seemed to wash over Oohazure and take on a different form, one she hadn't seen before as best as she could recall. "So you've improved." she remarked as the spirit boasted on its form. "I assume that means you two work better together than even I saw last." she added as she walked alongside the spirit, seeming almost as nonchalant as she had when walking alongside Oohazure without the spirit's influence so obvious.

When Yume spoke of the other spirits, Hana turned to look at him a moment before responding. "Is it their power that impresses you, or are you familiar with them in some way?" she asked, not pressing further. She had learned a long time ago that repeating herself or rephrasing a question would only annoy the spirit, rather than getting her what she wanted.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:02 am

The two minds both worked flawlessly together as they moved forward, keeping just a tiny bit ahead of Hana, in an almost passive aggressive means of being in control. Her praise, of course, pleased Yumegokochi, as it was fairly true. The last time that she had seen the spirit, or even Oohazure in this form, it was much more of a freak out than a casual situation.
[A mix of both. From the abilities that have been shown through just this spirit, their powers aren't immediately strong, much like our own. However, if dismissed, become quite catastrophic. Again, much like Hisomujutsu.] Thinking for a bit, the form drifted forward, before adding more to their statement.
[We are not totally familiar with this group of spirits, but have heard rumors of sorts. Nothing substantial besides their immense hatred towards one another's success. If the spirit in the Shroud of Pests spoke the truth, then they are only helping due to spite. Nothing more.] It was an odd sort of relationship that neither Oohazure nor Yumegokochi could understand. Oohazure, due to the fact that ninja should always help one another in order to show their own strength, and Yumegokochi because those that are on top should force those who are on bottom to respect them. A complex duality, to be sure, but both sides were partially appalled by the amount of selfishness that these spirits possessed.
CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 am

Hana stifled a small chuckle at how he kept pace just ahead of her. For a moment she considered doing a rather childish thing and speeding up her pace a bit to see if he'd do the same, but she knew he would, she didn't need to prove it to anyone, not even herself. She knew what he was doing, and once she stifled the giggle, she let it go in silence. She let him speak, even keeping quiet as there seemed to be a pause between his words. Yume had always loved the sound of his own voice, and his own words, and pauses were common. If she had spoken it would have been just like an interruption to him, and he might take it personal.

She waited until it was clear he was done, and at first only nodded, glancing at him to make sure it was her turn to speak. "Spite can be used though." she said, knowing this was likely one reason it bothered the spirit so much. Any extreme emotions can be used to manipulate someone, and Yume preferred to do the manipulating. "Let's hope we can use that spite." she added, smirking a bit as she spoke.

"You know at some point we should check and see if your Hisomujutsu can be used on me still." she remarked almost idly, knowing the comment would pique his interest. "Poisons do not, and though I feel it attempting to, this shroud cannot either. Perhaps in a less combative atmosphere it would be good to conduct a small test." She paused herself and looked at him a moment before adding a question. "I assume you know from Oohazure the changes that have taken place in me?"

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the wait. Being sick sucksssss)
Nodding, the jinchuuriki knew the changes that had taken place, even though it was slightly alien to the spirit. While the basics were, well, basic, the intricacies were definitely not. Utilizing fuuinjutsu in that manner was a sin in some other far away nations, though Yumegokochi was not one to judge, especially in the case of what would be a blaspheme in one culture or another. Hell, jinchuuriki in of themselves were exploitation of the human form, after all.
[A strange fusion of your spirit an abilities. You exist, even when your body does not.] Once again speaking in a rather ethereal method, the being started a string of hand seals, moving their left hand in an infinity spectrum. Chakra shot out towards Hana, intent on becoming part of her own form, so to speak.
[Accept it.] A test, of sorts, but a test nonetheless. If Hisomu did work on Hana, it would not only prove the strength of Hisomu, but it would also give her body even more protection, with the exception that she would allow herself to have these commands implanted into her body.

With the chakra implanted, the spirit spoke just one word. That would be all that it would take for the glory to be concluded.
[Get ready.]
SpoilerShow
[Hisomujutsu • React]
D-Ranked Hisomujutsu
Spark: User: "Get ready."
After completing the implantation onto the subject, this [Hisomu] will last for [Mastery] days. Once sparked, he subject immediately becomes combat ready. While the effects of this vary from subject to subject, it normally prepares them for whatever combat will be occurring. This state lasts for 3 posts, unless actual combat happens, in which case, the subject is already ready.
CodingsShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri May 05, 2017 4:20 pm

As she saw Oohazure form the seals, or rather the spirit within him really, Hana took a deep breath to steady herself (even though she hardly needed it given her elemental body). She knew intricately how his jutsu worked but in many ways Hana had never really been comfortable with it. The idea of losing one's free will was always what came to mind with his work and though she had not directly seen him use it irresponsibly, or no proof of it either, it just always made her uncomfortable. Despite the fact that she really did trust him.

She stopped walking as she allowed the chakra to hit her, putting up no resistance. But initially she felt no change, giving him a look and a shrug at first as she mistakenly believed that the jutsu didn't take. But as he spoke those triggering words, she was immediately proven wrong. She moved to a hint of a crouch, a slight bend in her knees, as she drew her bow with her right hand and an arrow with her left. She fitted it to the string but didn't draw it back, instead remaining ready to do so at a moment's notice.

"...I will never get used to this you know." she muttered with a sigh as she realized what had happened.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat May 06, 2017 11:39 am

A slight laugh escaped from the jinchuuriki's lips as they answered back.
[Most don't. Only those who are truly subservient inside make amends with the control I impress upon others.] Taking a few extra steps forward, Oohazure drew in the power of Yumegokochi, as the chakra made appendages dissipated into the nothingness that they were comprised of. "Just like I don't feel like I will ever get used to that."

Truthfully, the man had learned to accept the split mind that was associated with calling upon Yumegokochi's forms and becoming one with the ancient spirit. However, that was still a long shot from actively being used to being reduced to only half a being and not being in full control of not only ones actions, but thoughts as well.

Odd sensations aside, Oohazure took note of the surroundings. While it was still a while away from their destination, it felt like there wasn't much time for the two to prepare for whatever would actively be coming up.
CodingsShow

Return to “Other Countries”