We are once again offering the Legendary Weapons for Lottery.
You may enter for as many weapons as you would like, but you must list them in order of preference as you can only win one lottery. Characters in registration are allowed to enter; however, if the character takes a long time to be accepted, Staff will make a determination on whether your entry will be defaulted to the runner-up.
Please be aware, if you win the lotto it does not guarantee you the weapon, but guarantees you a shot at it. Once won, you have one week to post a D-rank PB consisting of one thread, that one thread will be to retrieve the weapon. Staff will accept your PB, and then throw up the thread necessary for your weapon retrieval. Be warned, others can invade the thread and attempt to steal the weapon. However, if you have a stat total more than +15 of the winner you cannot enter the thread.
Anyone who enters the topic will have the opportunity to take the weapon. How you do so is entirely at your discretion, may it be killing the owner, or simply grabbing the weapon and running. The winner of the lottery will have a slight advantage in acquiring the weapon, which will be described in each individual retrieval thread.
The topic will remain open for 5 days; if no one enters, the winner can exit the topic unhindered. Anyone wishing to challenge for the item must enter within this 5 day period. If anyone does, the topic will continue until completion, with a 2 day post requirement. One extension is allowed if asked for.
While this Lottery event is running, members are only able to successfully obtain one of the Five Great Evils of Mankind and one item from The Emperor's Armory.
Now, I should make a few things clear:
- You MAY NOT enter this lottery if you have a Genma. Or if you have won any other weapon lotteries, and exited the plot board with a weapon. Or if you won any of the positions from the Kage/Bannin lottery. HOWEVER, you can attempt to usurp the weapon from the lottery winner.
- There is a cost of 25 points to whoever ends up with the weapon, not to the lottery winner.
Winning the lottery does not promise you the weapon, I cannot make this any more clear.
- Death in these plot boards is real, so proceed with caution.
- As with everything else produced by the forum, OOCs cannot place any of the weapons in their own villages unless they are willing to forfeit their position as OOC. (Change Pending Staff Discussion)
- The Legendary Weapons are subject to standard Looting Rules.
- Collaboration and Teaming Up are not allowed and will be strictly punished.
Every weapon will be up for auction except Emperor Jingu's Chest Piece. Information for all of the Legendary Weapons can be found here.
|[Ignorance||Anger||Desire||Malevolence||Envy||Hanzi's Fists||Nintoku's Crown||Ankan's Greaves||Reizei's Pauldron|