Yama's Lonely day

Hokami

Yama's Lonely day

Post by Hokami » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

It was a dark evening, Barely a moon in the sky to cast a light down upon the peaceful people of Konoha, However the wicked never sleep. Everyone in the Hyuuga compound was asleep but Yama. He was still tinkering away in the wee hours, When he discovered quite the problem, He had seemingly forgot some of his basic lessons from class! He was having difficulty opening up his beautiful sister's chest. Don't get any dirty thoughts in your head reader, She is a puppet! So it's not weird or anything in the slightest. He had spent a lot of time working on combat puppets based on ones he made to cope with the loss of his family. They were advanced ninja tools which could allow anyone to win in a fight. The art of making them with a skin of one's own hair was one passed down for many years in his family, however if he didn't take time to remember this technique he could never use them in combat. It had been ten whole years since he was last at the academy. It sure would take it's sweet ol' time to remember what he had forgot. He had been so lazy... perhaps all the sleeping after training sessions was worse for him than good at this rate.

Yama had not really been sleeping well, he had been up all night practicing his ninjutsu in solitude. It was as if he had gained a new vigor about him. He was tired of the lack of money he was making doing boring day to day work for the Hyuuga clan and it was time for him to start working on becoming Chunin. He had spent a lot of time slacking off and not really practicing for many years due to spending time remaking his sister and his mother into puppets. Well not literally he had been sitting building them. He sat at his desk, he pulled out an old ninjutsu book from back in his Academy days. He still kept it laying around, he had a lot of the basic ninjutsu scrolls which the compound had purchased him that he never really got the time to pay attention to. It really hurt his head reading too much but it would be absolutely necessary if he realistically wanted to achieve his nindo. He could not be stopped but less of that datebayo nonse.

"Hmm, I wonder if there is anything in here I've still not got the grips of yet."

He spoke too himself, he often did when he was in his own presence, it was to get over the loneliness of this small workshop. It kept him amused, when he spoke he was quite calm and assertive, matter of fact. It was cold outside on this winter night. Might as well spend a few hours reading. Eventually he came across something in his studies. "Ah..." The Kai Technique. That means activation right... it should be the one that he would need to open the Iron Maiden, it be essential for him to try and remember how to use it. "A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to activate...something?" He was quite perplexed by how it read too him, however he might as well find something to activate. Standing from his chair he would go over and grab his sister Puppet Tama. Setting it down across the room he would look over at them.

"Just...one hand seal... shouldn't be too hard."

He would mutter almost frustratedly at the wording of the jutsu within the book. He would preform the handseal and begin focusing his chakra into his sister Tama, It would cause her stomach to burst open revealing the iron maiden interior. He would blush at how beautiful she looked in that moment. "Wow, You really are just magnificent... I really out done myself sis, Yes?! I'm sorry to wake you up at such a late time... I know you are cold and probably were going to get a rest after your big day...Don't worry I have seen the right jutsu... to make sure you are safe." He walked up too her and began to stroke the cheek of the puppet as it's Iron maiden mouth would slowly begin to close. He would begin preforming a series of hand seals which he had previously witnessed recently within the book and would apply chakra much like in the way one would do Jyuuken.

"Sister, This one allows me to know where you and mother are! Even if I can't see you! How wonderful is that! I'm sure you are oh so happy and proud of me Sis! I always want to know where you are!"

He would begin walking away from the Puppet and he could feel a small inkling coming from behind him, He could never maintain his Byakugan forever... keeping an eye on his precious and beloved sis was more than hard some times. Now he would be able to take care of her forever, This hair technique was surely a blessing. Now he could be with her forever, In every waking moment... in some way. Yes, he would begin maintaining the jutsu far beyond it's natural state as he eventually returned too her side after a light bit more reading... till his chakra almost faded and he passed out... He would pull both his sister and his mother around him... and make them cuddle him in their sleep. As creepy as their mechanisms might be, they were made to be able to hug people.. A sick sense of humor, however perhaps that was because he missed the feeling of being held by them when he was younger. Perhaps he'll never feel that again but who was really to take that away from him.

Jutsu Training:
1000/1003

*[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 20 + (Control/2) meters of the user's position.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 7 meters. For up to twenty meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=8339542
Sama
Ninjutsu: 1 Taijutsu: 10 Genjutsu: 1 Stamina: 5 Control: 1 Strength: 6 Speed: 6 Instinct: 10 Minor Samurai

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8339961
Yama
Ninjutsu: 10 Taijutsu: 8 Genjutsu: 1 Stamina: 5 Control: 10 Strength: 2 Speed: 2 Instinct: 2

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”