[Graded][Beach Party] Yum for Two Reasons

[closed] Kat and Ty (and possibly others?)

TyDie

[Graded][Beach Party] Yum for Two Reasons

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:21 pm

"Ahhh... It's so beautiful out here. So relaxing..." The young special jounin was sprawled out on a towel, a large umbrella overtop of her to shield her pale skin from the sun. Since her bonding with Hisan a couple months ago, things within her life had been incredibly hectic. Even her relaxation time was constantly interrupted by the thing's voice in her head, but she had practically begged for quiet while here at the beach, and so far Hisan had only piped up a few times with comments or ideas. It was nice... for the first time in what felt like forever, her mind was quiet.

Her regular clothing was a bit too tight, warm and restrictive for the hot beach, so keeping in theme with the beach party, she decided to throw caution to the wind and take the chance to flaunt her body a little bit with a simple g-string style black and red bikini. The bottom string was visible enough to block what was necessary, while the top was enough to cover the essentials, with strings going up around her neck and around her ribs. The top was mostly red the design of black tentacles over her breasts, while the bottom was mostly black with red tentacles over her groin. So there she sat, enjoying the sound of the waves and the warmth of the sand beneath her towel, the gentle sea breeze sending an ever so slight chill across her body - though it was nothing in comparison to Iwa. Next to her was a book on marine life that she could expect to see around a beach area like this; she would love to see some cool new life out here while she had the chance.

Ha, what happened last time you met a new life form?

Ageha shook her head in annoyance, a small wince crossing her face followed by a grumble of frustration. "...Don't ruin my peace and quiet please..." The sound of Hisan's laughter resonated in her head, though it fell quiet a moment later.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Beach Party] Yum for Two Reasons

Post by Willoria » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Ume walked along the beach after her time spent with Tenshi, a smile still on her face. She still wore the simple blue swimsuit that nearly matched her hair, tying at either hip as well as behind her back and up behind her neck. Her hair was down and loose, and nearly dry once more after the last time he had dunked her in the water. She wasn't really paying attention to other people though as she walked along, at least until she suddenly heard someone speak off to her left. She turned her head with a look of confusion on her face, especially given what was said.

"Excuse me?" she countered, almost rudely.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Ageha opened one of her eyes, peeking out at the source of the female voice she had heard so close to her only to be struck dumb by what she saw. Woah... oh my goodness... Ageha's other eye quickly opened to take in the sights, but then it was like her brain caught up with her and reminded her of what the young woman had probably overheard her say. Immediately she sat up, a blush of embarrassment crossing her face. "OH! Nononono, I didn't mean - no! I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you!" Ageha waved her hands back and forth, trying to make sure that this woman knew she wasn't imposing on Ageha at all.

Especially not with a body like that.

YUM

Both Ageha and Hisan had had the exact same thought, though Ageha could guess that it was definitely not for the same reason. She hated when that happened... "I love your hair. Such a vibrant blue... that's not natural, is it?" She was clearly a bit awkward about the whole situation now, having not only been overheard speaking to Hisan but also accidentally offending an absolutely beautiful woman who was here to relax and have fun, just like she was. So she simply did what she could to make the situation a little more normal... which apparently included commenting on the woman's appearance. Was that too forward? God, i'm such a moron... Naaah... we're only half a moron.

Ageha resisted the urge to yell at Hisan in her head, but couldn't quite shake the reflexive twitch of her head in response to the creature's insult.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Ume raised an eyebrow at the other girl's reaction, mentally trying to make sense of what was going on. 'If she wasn't talking to me than who was she talking to? I'm the only one here, there doesn't seem to be anyone else...' she glanced around to confirm her suspicions but quickly saw she was right. The girl appeared to be alone and as she glanced back she couldn't help but wonder if she was checking her out as well. "It... is." she stated awkwardly as she was asked about her hair. It wasn't unusual for her to be asked that very question, but admittedly she was getting a little tired of it as she had already heard about it so many times today alone.

"I'm Akari Ume." she finally said, introducing herself. "Whats your name?" she was trying to be nice at least, even though she felt like the girl had already been a lil rude to her (as far as she knew).
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Ageha... was admittedly rather surprised that the girl's bright blue hair was natural. Genetically speaking, such a thing was near impossible without some sort of genetic mutation to cause it. But the mention of her name explained it all; She was from a clan. "Ooohhhhhh, Akari. That makes much more sense now, i'm sorry." Ageha rose to her feet entirely now, and gave a small bow of apology to Ume, who stood a good couple of inches taller than her. Her eyes were an interesting shade of purple as well, which was no doubt also attributed to her clan genetics. Fascinating... She had never gotten the chance to interact personally with an Akari before.

Her own odd eyes once more scanned over the woman, not with the same interest as before though. No, now it was curiosity that sparkled in her eyes. "And i'm Kyofu, Ageha. Pleased to meet you Ume." Ageha extended a hand to the young woman, a small smile on Ageha's face. "So, how has your time here been so far? A lot warmer than Iwa huh? Personally, i'm loving it. The air smells heavenly, and the warm sand under our feet is a great contrast to the cold hard stone of Iwa." She turned to face the waves of the ocean, her back to Ume for a moment as she took in a deep breath of the salty air. "That smell... ahhhhhh... I think my future vacations will be spent here."
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:15 pm

Ume cautiously reached her own hand out to shake Ageha's as she introduced herself and nodded. "It's been fun so far." she admitted, glancing about. "Met a boy from Kiri earlier. Seemed like a quiet sort but kinda playful once out of his shell." she couldn't help wrinkling up her nose though as she recalled something else. "Really cold though. He poked me in the back and I thought I was going to die." she shivered just thinking about it, still not entirely sold on Tenshi's excuses about the ice cream being the source of the cold. After all, that had quite literally felt twice as cold as any ice cream.

"It's a nice escape though, I had just gotten home from a hard mission before coming out here, so its nice." It was a half truth at least, in all honesty she had been gone for months on some drug binge she couldn't remember after her guardian died in her arms, but that hardly seemed a good direction to take the conversation. And honestly Ume just wasn't comfortable with talking about it too much yet.

She turned her attention to the girl she was speaking to after a moment and glanced her over, pausing at the strange eyes. "Do you have a doujutsu or something?" she finally asked, curious about the strange coloration and pattern to them.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Ooh, she had already met someone from Kiri huh? "It's interesting isn't it? We're allied with them, but most Iwa ninja have never had a direct meeting with a Kiri ninja, or a ninja from any other village for that matter. I don't know about you, but i'm pretty excited to meet a Kiri ninja. I still havent though... in fact, you're the only person I've talked to since getting here." That hurts... We've talked a little. Another twitch of her head accompanied the voice of Hisan, followed by a small eye roll at the creature's sarcasm. The mention of a hard mession brought her back to the conversation at hand however, and Ageha... could sympathize with a hard mission.

"Yeah... I know what that's like. I mean, I don't know your personal experience of course, but things have been pretty rough for me the past couple months..." And of course, to continue in that line of thought, her eyes were mentioned. The most obvious sign of Hisan's presence, the creature seemed to chuckle in response to the question. Ageha turned to look to the side, her right hand reaching up to her left bicep. She still found it difficult to talk about. "Its... uh... Not that simple, unfortunately. I wish it was, truth be told. It'd be a lot easier than the truth. I... It's easier to just show you I guess." She was a fellow Iwa ninja, so what harm could it do?

Hisan, grab my book for me? Just to, you know, show yourself? Tch, why not fully manifest me if you want to show off? That'll give her a hell of a show... Hisan, please... Don't make this difficult. You said you'd be good while we're here. Grr... fiiiine. After a few moments of pause as Ageha argued with the creature, a thin tendril, black and white in color, materialized as if from nowhere, emerging from her right bicep. The tendril whipped towards the book Ageha had left on the towel, bringing it towards her left hand before disappearing once more into her body. Ageha gave a sort of shy, embarrassed smile as the whole event finished. "Like I said... I wish it were simpler."
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 am

Ume's head tilted as Ageha spoke, her little tics in response to Hisan's words hadn't gone unnoticed. Naturally Ume couldn't hear Hisan, but there were odd twitches from this girl that she couldn't explain. It was fascinating in a sense though, and so she didn't point it out but just watched her. When she seemed to go silent for a few moments, Ume was truly puzzled. But then a tendril formed and picked up the girl's book. Perhaps Ume should have flinched, but manifesting tendrils wasn't unique to her.

"How do you do that if you're not Akari?" she asked warily, her body language shifting as she found herself suddenly on guard. 'It's a unique color... did she take a melashiin from someone?' She looked at the girl a moment as she tried to puzzle it out. 'I've never heard of someone not Akari taking a shiin though... I suppose its possible though with the right Iijutsu.' But aloud she spoke instead, "I wouldn't do that around an Akari... at best you'll piss them off, at worst they'll think you a thief for taking a shiin and try to reclaim it... especially given its unique colors."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Ageha was clearly embarrassed by the whole ordeal... truth be told she still hated Hisan, but when it came to explaining things about herself, like the twitches and the eyes, it was easier to just show it. Hisan loved flaunting however, and enjoyed these moments far more than Ageha did. However, the mention of her stealing from the Akari immediately put up Ageha's defenses, as she waved her hands in front of her in protest. "oh, OH god no! No this isn't Akari, I promise. It's... Well, it's a living creature. Inside me. It has a mind of it's own, it acts on it's own, independent of my own influence. I... would rather not bring it out though. It's a pretty public place, with ninja from another country hanging out. I don't really want to risk anyone who doesn't need to know finding out about it."

Tch... You know that's not the real answer. Pussy. Ageha was able to completely hide her reaction to that particular comment, mostly because she wasn't focused on Hisan at all at this point. However the creature was right; She really didn't care if Kiri ninja saw her. This was about far more than that, this was about Hisan and how she honestly hated anything to do with it. She didn't want to let it out in public, she didn't want to have it at all... But that wasn't an option unfortunately. So unless she was provoked or attacked, this was the best explanation Ume was going to get about the weird tentacle that had popped out of her arm.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Ume titled her head in curiosity. "Living creature?" It was probably one of the strangest things she had ever heard, coupled with Ageha's hesitancy to show any more of it with ninja from another village around, she couldn't help where her mind went. 'Wait, does she hold a genma?' She had of course heard of the genma and what jinchuriki were, but she had no way of knowing who hosts were or how to tell them apart from anyone else. It was the only thing she could think of, and having no way of knowing she was actually wrong, for the moment that was exactly what she thought Ageha was.

"Interesting... so... it talks to you? That has to be... strange." She wasn't really sure how to react to the information honestly. While she had learned about genma when she was younger, it had never occurred to her to learn about them well enough to really understand how it all worked.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Ageha nodded in response to Ume's curiosity, then gave a small sigh. "Yeah... It's a living creature that bonded to my body. It's name is Hisan... It chose the name itself. And yeah, it talks. Sometimes it never shuts up, but I asked it to be on it's best behavior while i'm here. After all, this is supposed to be our relaxation time. Hard to do that with voices in your head, y'know?" Ageha scratched the back of her head with a bit of a nervous laugh, clearly feeling awkward about the whole situation. She went from accidentally being rude to Ume, to talking about voices in her head... what a normal conversation to have...

"But enough about all that, have you taken a dip in the water yet? It's quite refreshing, care to join me?" It was about the best segue she could think of to get away from the topic of Hisan... Plus the thought of Ume joining her for a quick swim was admittedly enticing, to say the least. Ageha began to move towards the water, but would look back over her shoulder to see if Ume was following.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 am

Honestly Ume was almost completely weirded out by the conversation she was having with Ageha about voices and such. To her it just made the other girl sound insane, but so far she hadn't really seen anything all that bad. Though admittedly seeing her use what looked to her like a unique shiin had her entirely uncomfortable. As a holder of an Astrashiin she already had a target on her back, if this girl was lying and had a unique shiin of some kind, especially a stolen one, it would only put a bigger target on her back. Honestly she was relieved as the subject of the water came up and though the sun had almost freshly dried her from the several dunks she had received from Tenshi, she liked the idea of getting back into it.

She watched the other girl move towards the water and hesitated, but as Ageha looked back at her Ume returned the look with almost a hesitant smile and a nod, turning to follow her in. "Just don't dunk me." she told her with a chuckle. "I already got quite a bit of that today, I don't think I could swallow any more sea water." she added, shaking her head.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Ageha couldn't help but laugh at Ume's request to not be dunked, nodding in affirmation of it. "Of course not. I can't imagine sea water tastes good, haha!" She gave a smile before slowly wading into the water, letting out a small shiver as her foot touched the water initially. It was only slightly chilly, which was a great contrast to the hot sun above them, but the chill was a bit much at first. Once they settled in to the water though, they'd find it felt incredible and refreshing. Ageha's incredibly long hair trailed behind her as she swam out a bit farther, almost like a tail of some sort given it's length. It'd give Ume the chance to really appreciate it.

"Ooh, this is even nicer than I thought it would be. I'm used to hot spring water, but this is a great change up. I spend a lot of my relaxation time at hot springs actually, the warm water does wonders for relaxing my muscles. How about you Ume? What kind of things do you do back home? And no, not your shinobi career or anything like that, what kinda hobbies or interests do you have?" She really wasn't sure how to carry on the conversation other than to just keep playing 20 questions. Her introverted nature made conversation relatively awkward for her, especially since she was pretty attracted to the young Akari. It took a lot of focus to quell the butterflies in her tummy...
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Ume moved into the water as well, her long hair trailing along behind her too as she enjoyed the cool feeling of the water. The warmth of the air had left her sweating, being so accustomed to a cooler climate she was hardly able to stand the feel of the air around her with this heat. She loved the feeling of the cool water, reveling in it briefly as she dropped into it entirely and came back up, water dripping even off the end of her nose as Ageha's words drew her attention back to her. "I like hotsprings too." she admitted, shrugging as she tried to think of anything that wasn't shinobi related that she did. Sadly, there wasn't a whole lot.

"We have kinda a manmade hotspring or hot tub, whatever you want to call it, set up in our house." she went on to explain. "Its a beautiful little room off of our living room, full of plants and steam and the hot bath... its probably one of my favorite places to be." Ume couldn't help a light blushing as she explained, suddenly remembering this room was also the one she had been with Tatsuo in when she had first given herself to him physically. "My guardian and I used to fight over it some days." she added with a bit of a chuckle, her expression suddenly turning slightly dark as she realized she had spoken of Koyama, something she hadn't done much since the man's death. Her hand instinctively went to the red crystal that hung from her neck and she touched it gently, sighing to herself quietly at the memory.

'At least you're still here with me...'

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Ageha gave a small smile as she began floating on her back, her head slightly tilted so that she could still see the blue haired Akari as she spoke. "Wow, a personal spring in your own house? Man, i'm so jealous... That'd be amazing. At the same time though it might be dangerous for me, because I would never get out of the damn thing! I was born to be a fish, I swear." She laughed at her own comment, bobbing around in the water ever so slightly as she did so. But it was then that she noticed Ume felt a little 'off' all of the sudden... She closed herself off emotionally for an instant, something that the rather empathic Ageha picked up on.

Her hand on her necklace didn't help any either, and the comment she had said before she closed herself off about her guardian... It didn't take much intuition to put things together. Flipping upright again so that she stood on the sand underneath the waves, Ageha moved a bit closer to the young Akari, but not so close that she was invading her bubble. "Hey, im sorry. I didn't mean to drag any sort of painful memories out. Would you uh... like me to leave you alone? I can go pack up my stuff on the beach, it's no trouble." Alas, while she may have the intuitive sense to pick up on someone's pain, she lacked in the 'helping' section. Indeed, her own pain and trauma made putting herself out there to help another difficult to say the least, and coupled with her introversion and awkwardness... in her mind, leaving the girl to solitude was the best option.

But did Ume think differently?
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Ume couldn't help almost a sad smile as Ageha tried to apologize and the blue-haired girl shook her head. "Its not your fault. Its just... still fresh." she admitted, swallowing hard. "He saved my life, but died in the process... died in my arms actually." she admitted, taking a deep and shaking breath. "One of the reasons I hate being an Akari as well. He had a shiin that made him unique, and begged me to take it. He... he made me take it from him while he still lived, that he might see me decimate those who killed him with it before he breathed his last. I think that's going to be one of my worst memories for a very long time..." Tears slipped from the corners of Ume's eyes and she hadn't even realized she was crying until then. She wasn't blubbering or sobbing, the tears had simply snuck their way out and Ume chuckled in her own embarrassment.

"I think I'm going to walk along the beach some more. It was good meeting you, Ageha. I hope to see you again sometime..." she said, turning for the beach as she spoke. The girl would set off along the beach, enjoying the feel of the warm sun as it dried her, and she tried to push her thoughts of Koyama aside that she might still enjoy her time here without becoming an emotional mess again.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Ageha stood motionless, save for the waves pushing her around gently in the surf, while she listened to all that Ume had to tell her about her guardian's death. "That's... truly heart wrenching, Ume. I can't express how horrible I feel for you. I... I can't say I've ever experienced anything like that. But... perhaps there's some nugget of happiness to take from the fact that part of him will always be with you? I don't know, I have no idea what the Akari believe... I'm sorry. I think I'm overstepping here." She wasn't sure if she was or not, but needless to say she felt pretty awkward trying to speak on clan matters that she didn't understand.

Eating people was kind of familiar to Hisan though.

Yeah, this guardian of hers is gonna be with her always... at least until she has a few bowel movements. That'll probably get most of him out. Hehehehehehe! Ageha had to fight the urge to gulp, clearly more than a little unnerved by Hisan's twisted sense of humor. Before Ageha could say anything else to Ume though, she seemed intent on going for a walk on her own. "Oh... okay. It was uh, great meeting you too!" Ageha gave a bit of an awkward wave as Ume waded out of the sea and back to the beach to dry off. Once she was out of earshot, Ageha let out a small sigh before laying backwards and floating in the water. God... I'm such a social clutz...

Hehe, Don't worry Ageha. You still have me!

Hisan... kindly fuck off.
Active Characters

Return to “Other Countries”