Add some jutsu and pay for my ability

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:43 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5953983

Change:
The Dragon's HuntShow
The Dragon's Hunt:
Utilizing the skills granted to him by the Barankami, Zakuro's five senses have heightened greatly, allowing him to better percieve the world around him and track his enemies to the ends of the earth.
  • Requires: Perception Concentration
A-RanksShow
The Dragon's Hunt • Ears of The Wyvern
A-Rank Discipline
The User’s ears have been extremely fine tuned. They can hear the faintest whisper, or pick out a single person’s steps in a crowd. The user can hear louder sounds like footsteps to pinpoint accuracy up to a distance of [Taijutsu] in meters. The can make out the general location of the noise within [Taijutsu x2] meters. The user can hear much more quiet noises like a rustle of clothing or breathing to pinpoint accuracy up to a distance of [Taijutsu/2] meters. The user can make out the general location of quieter noise within [Taijutsu] meters.

The Dragon's Hunt • Sight of The Blindman
A-Rank Maneuver
By closing his eyes and removing the distraction of one of his senses, Zakuro’s hearing increases tremendously. He can hear sounds bouncing off of objects to determine their shape, size, and motion. This technique is useful in giving the user a 360 view of the battlefield, and it allows them to vaguely make out objects behind walls or underground. This technique only works up to [Taijutsu] meters.
Also use 15 CP to pay for my ability.

Payment: 15 CP and 14 points from my jutsu points here viewtopic.php?f=80&t=8340227&p=4165350#p4165350

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat May 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Why are you paying for your ability?
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:49 pm

One of the parts of the ability grants me the perception concentration. I'd rather pay now so when the thread is done I can have the ability no problem

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 am

Accepted
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin