[Closed] Trouble Comes

Niro & Kat only - PB

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 pm

[Plotboard] Targeted for Fame Work never seemed to cease for Suzume. While she was happy to have spent some time with Yozei, she now found herself back at her little dojo putting even more together than before. She had made sure to purchase the building next door, painting the interior of the windows black before setting it up as a base of sorts for Chishiki, her father's organization. She'd even added a hidden way to get to it from her dojo. Oddly enough though things didn't start to get 'interesting' again until she was finished with all that. The sun had risen early on the day, as usual, and she was upstairs when she heard a crash downstairs in her dojo.

Suzume raced down the stairs, hand on her weapon as her foot hit the bottom step before she mentally started cursing herself. The damage to her dojo was extensive, the windows were shattered, and she didn't realize until she got to the bottom of the stairs that it was caused by ninjutsu. Specifically it was a Fuuton technique, and a second wave of it slammed into her, sending her flying backwards into the stairs before she rolled off and hit the ground. For a moment she was out cold as the individual stepped into her dojo and grinned at her unconscious form.

"So now maybe someone can show me if Kenji's brat is as powerful as he was." the man snarled, grinning darkly from ear to ear.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 pm

One Igarashi, Kosuke had been wandering south from Miracle country after returning home from the festivals in Fur country. He was grateful to the Shogun but communications with the man had dropped off after some time. Kosuke figured the Frogman was either super busy or dead. His aimless wandering had eventually brought him to another minor country: Dragon.

It was here Kosuke came upon a trashed Dojo with movement outside still visible. The outer panels were torn to shreds and the entrance was blocked by a gaggle of thugs. Obviously they were up to no good and he was feeling less than merciful at the moment. The dojo reminded him of his own abode, The Tea House. The thought of his own home being under similar attack was enough for him to remove the composite bow from his back along with a handful of arrows.

Kosuke planted his feet as he got into position with his bow. The first arrow was notched and drawn with purpose before being released at the closest thugs skull. Within moments three other arrows follow, their aim similar to the first. The skulls of the offenders attacking the dojo.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Suzume groaned after a moment, coming to on her floor and pushing herself up to a kneeling position. She could hear the tinkling of glass as it fell off of her, and even heard the tell-tale sound of an arrow through the air and a body falling. The latter was in the distance enough however that she knew it wasn't a threat... yet. She turned her head to get a look at her attacker but was met with a boot to the face, sending her up and back, landing so that she was staring up at the ceiling. She coughed, tasting blood, but said nothing. Another movement out of the corner of her eye and she saw a brief flash of fist, but the man's fist only connected with a chunk of wood from the window as Suzume quickly used change in body stance, leaving her standing in the kitchen and facing him. "Kintaro." She spit blood on the floor and even grinned at the man. "Mother thought you were dead." She remembered the man from her mother's journal, the description still mostly accurate from an entry written the first time Akane had encountered the man, minus his hair color of course.

The man had deep blue eyes and dark grey hair, pulled back into a ponytail. He appeared well armed, and still wore his symbol from Iwa on his upper left arm. "So. Kenji told his brat about me. Good. Why don't you tell me where he is? Maybe I'll spare you."

Kintaro was facing Suzume, his back to his men at the entrance who had long since turned their attention elsewhere. Suzume could see the fight, the arrows flying, and simply smirked. Another Iwagakure dog... waiting to be put down." Suzume replied, still grinning. "Oh but wait! You aren't even Iwa's anymore are you? Maybe i'll mark off that symbol for you. Make it more accurate." she challenged, rushing at him suddenly as she drew her sword. Yet as she drew for a strike, her blade met Kintaro's and sparks flew.

The man grinned. "Did your old man forget to mention? I'm an Elite Jounin, trained specially in kenjutsu, you won't defeat me. You'll just die. Now tell me where he is."

"You're an old man, feeble minded even." Suzume retorted, suddenly throwing her head forward and slamming her forehead into the bridge of Kintaro's nose and knocking him backwards.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Meanwhile outside, Kosuke had dropped a handful of bodies with carefully placed arrows. The repeated twang of his bow string filled the air as the hired mercenaries shifted their attention to him instead of the dojo. He could still hear and see movement inside of it and his mind flashed to the warning he had been given about using ninjutsu in public.

"The Villages do not like their secrets being shared, use your talents with caution lest you'll draw their ire."

Kosuke took a deep breath as he channeled his chakra into the currently notched arrows tip. A light red light began to emanate from the tip before he freed it from his draw. The arrow impacted against the chest of one of the rushing mercenaries before exploding into red light and taking them with it. A bloody rain of body parts was all that remained as he stowed his bow and drew his katana before advancing into the dojo itself.

Only to find a black-haired girl slamming her face into the nose of an attacker. His red eyes dance between the two, unsure who was assaulting who. The last thing he wanted to do was help the wrong side.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:15 pm

She felt him stagger, her feet shifting forward as he slid back, her blade sliding against his and she just barely caught a glance of the smirk on his face. It dawned on her just how much he was physically stronger than her, taking the headbutt and still keeping his guard up against her. As it dawned on her she had another, painful, reminder of how much more experienced than her he was. There was a sound of piercing flesh as pain washed over her body and she saw a handseal. His body vanished and a piece of debris was left in its place as she stumbled forward and fell against the wall to her knees. She didn't have to look to know he'd used change of body stance to get out of her trap just as she had done to his before, and taken off with a speed she couldn't yet match.

It left Suzume gasping against the pain as she tried to push herself up to her feet and was reminded of his parting gift, her left hand going to rest against her side as she dropped her sword to the ground with a clatter. She knew better, and yet as she turned herself around to sit with her back against a wall, she pulled the blade from her flesh and threw it with a curse, releasing the warm blood through her fingers freely. The pain oddly reminded her of when she had first joined her father on his journeys, how badly wounded she had been then. Only back then she had no idea how to bandage herself, that was something only recently learned.

Worse for wear from the fight, Suzume looked up and realized a stranger stood in what remained of the windows of her dojo, holding arrows that matched those she saw used in the fight, and the woman chuckled through bloodstained teeth. "Thanks for the help... whatever your name is." she managed, chuckling before she looked down at her side and muttered to herself. "Gods I'm an idiot." she told herself, realizing only now she had removed the blade from the wound on her own.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Well, that answered that for Kosuke. Old guy was bad, girl was good. The dark-haired man had lodged his blade in the girl's side before properly taking off. Kosuke could follow but he doubted he could keep up with the man's for too long.

That HAD been his thought until she pulled the blade from her wound and collapsed against the wall. Kosuke cursed as she fell and sheathed his blade before rushing to her side.

"Hey! Shit! You can't take that out now you're worse!" He ripped his jacket from his back and quickly wrapped it tightly around her. "Stay still! Where's the first aid kit?! Kosuke ask himself after he got pressure applied to her wound and stood up.

He quickly disappeared into the dojo before re-emerging with a first aid kit from somewhere. Kosuke rushed back to her side before tearing into the kit. His eyes immediately took stock of its contents before grabbing for the blood pill, ointment, and gauze.

"Here, swallow this. " He shoved the pill into her mouth before grabbing the gauze and pulling away his makeshift jacket bandage. Kosuke winced at the gnarly sight before he began to clean it, apply some ointment, and apply the gauze.

"It's always the pretty ones gettin' into this shit." He grumbled as he tried his best to clean, dress, and bandage the stab wound.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Honestly Suzume might have laughed at the boy's panic if she hadn't been in so much pain. Instead she watched him race around looking for her first aid kit and return to help her out. She swallowed the pill as instructed, wincing at not only the pain but the feeling of the blood running through and down her fingers now. She did her best to keep her arm up and out of the way as he bandaged her and she whimpered, smirking slightly at his remark about 'the pretty ones'. "Technically he was looking for a pretty ugly bastard but... I'll take the compliment." she said breathlessly, chuckling a moment which of course set off a cough that took her a moment to settle. She looked down at his work on her side as he finished and she nodded. "Not bad." she remarked, looking over at him again.

"So now that you've had your hands in my blood... my name's Suzume." she said, sighing as she realized she was a little light-headed already. Taking a deep breath to steady herself she looked at Kosuke a moment. She finally had a second to take in his appearance and noticed his build rather quickly. She could see he was probably just a touch younger than her, but likely just as trained in taijutsu as she was. She didn't immediately see anything on him to think he was more but she couldn't help but silently wonder if the boy hid secrets. After all, her father had taught her to suspect all of being shinobi before letting one's guard down. "So what's the name of my coincidental rescuer then, huh?" At her own words she knew she was still dizzy, perhaps a little delirious. "If you're able to help me upstairs actually, my apartment is up there. We should get out of the rubble for now maybe..."

With the arm on her uninjured side she reached out and tried to pull herself up to her feet, feeling herself wobble almost as soon as she was on them.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:38 pm

"You're obviously not a pretty ugly bastard so he wasn't here for you originally. Fun, especially considering he's still around here somewhere." Kosuke mumbled as he ignored the coating of fresh blood covering his hands. The blood pill would prevent her from bleeding out on him and the bandages seemed to be holding nicely. She would need stitches, that much he was certain, if she planned on doing anything without her guts spilling out in the immediate future.

"Kosuke. I'd say it's nice to meet you but let's save that for after." He joked as she tried to stand up on wobbly legs. She reminded him of a wounded deer so with a sigh he swept her up in a princess carry.

"Try not to bleed on me too much." Kosuke continued with his wise cracking remarks as they ascended the stairs to her apartment.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Normally Suzume might have laughed as he told her not to bleed too much on him, but instead she simply smirked. "Well this is embarrassing." she remarked, referring to having to be carried up the stairs. She motioned to her bed in the corner]"I'v and, assuming she was set there, she simply leaned back. "I have a mirror and stitching thread in the drawer here, once the bleeding slows enough." she remarked, looking over at Kosuke. "I'm not worried about Kintaro coming back immediately. From what I read in my mother's journal he doesn't like a challenge. He'll wait until he knows I'm alone to come after me again." she began to explain, sighing to herself as she laid down fully and rest an arm across her forehead.

"He's been after my father since before I was born. Apparently they used to be from the same village, he's been so obsessed with Kenji's capture that he went missing from his village himself. It's crazy to me..." Suzume sighed to herself, wondering what other surprises she was in for. She had never expected to meet Kintaro, having assumed he'd died some time ago. Her father had made the man sound so weak she just always assumed he'd die on his own without the protection of his village. But now she was realizing he was stronger than her.

'I've had Kenji's protection for so long... I just kinda got used to it. I can't just throw his name around anymore and expect him to keep me safe. What am I supposed to do now? I may not be strong enough to survive out here without him...' As her thoughts ran wild, Suzume stared up at the ceiling with a frown. "What am I doing?" she muttered aloud, realizing how reckless she'd been in the past, and how reckless she was being now.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Kosuke tried his best not to rattle her frame on their sscent of the stairs. He could feel blood seeping through the dressing and into his own shirt and he knew he would have to stitch it as best as he possibly could. The blonde teen knew just enough to stitch himself up but doing it on someone else was nerve-racking. He gently set her down on the bed before making his way over to the mirror and stitching.

"So he's a thug AND a coward? Ambushing girls with a whole gang but lacks the balls to act solo? Figures." Kosuke lamented as he made his way back to the bed. "Dunno who Kenji is but he's definitely left you in a shitty situation. Village prople are always crazy so it doesn't really strike me as too far-fetched."

Kosuke peeled back the bloody gauze attached to her side and grimaced before putting it back. He ran down the stairs with a sudden quickness before reappearing shortly after with a pail of water and a strip of cloth. He came back to her side with the pail and cloth while taking a seat.

He dipped and rang out the cloth with water before once more peeling back the gauze. Gently he began to dab and clean the wound better than he had been able to downstairs before taking a healthy finger full of ointment and slathering it along the slit of the wound with his finger. Soon enough the bleeding slowed enough to the point he could begin to stitch the wound.

"Uh... trying not to die at this exact moment?" Kosuke replied to her rhetorical question with a deadpan look as he tried to focus on stitching her wound.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 pm

It took a few moments for his words to catch up with her, and she frowned at him as he answered her muttered question. "You're the first person I've met in... well awhile, that didn't know who he was." she remarked, realizing that actually since the time she had heard his name she hadn't encountered anyone who didn't know him. "They called him 'The Thing That Should Not Be'... his name alone was enough to protect me for so long... I guess now that he's gone I need to get back to my own studies..." she remarked, sighing, and grimacing as Kosuke stitched her up. "Kintaro probably doesn't realize he's gone and brought the gang to try and deal with him. Not sure why. Only way he's gotten a jump on him before was-." she suddenly cut off, realizing she was rambling about her entire life, practically, to a complete stranger.

She couldn't help a light chuckle, of course followed by an "Ow." as Kosuke's still stitched her. "Nevermind, I'm rambling... why don't you tell me something about yourself, Kosuke? I may as well know something about the guy who helped save my backside." She looked at him a moment suddenly realizing she wasn't sure if she should trust him. 'Last time Kintaro got to my father by deceiving my mother... wouldn't put it past him to set up such a farce that he uses a group of untrained thugs and some other hunter to get my trust... how do I know he isn't working with Kintaro?'

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:50 pm

"Yeah, well, where I'm from we tend to ignore the world till it comes to us. Kept me out of trouble until recently." Kosuke explained as he threaded the needle through her sliced flesh. He tugged the silver utensil and blanched as the black thread drew her flesh back together. Another deadpan stare was all she received at the mention of the man's nicknamed. "Sounds dramatic and flashy. Definitely a former village guy."

Kosuke continued to draw the thread and needle through her wound as she moved the questions to be focused on him instead.

"Single mom, grew up in Miracle Country, got bored of home and now I'm patchcing up victims of a dojo raid. Pretty standard, really." He spoke, his tone one of mild amusement."Why does it seem like everywhere I go I'm being or healing someone?"

"I'm not even a medic, what the fuck..." Kosuke mumbled to himself as he continued his work on the girl.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Suzume snorted as Kosuke called her father “dramatic and flashy”, and of course immediately grimaced in pain. ”My mother went by The Lady Fae apparently. Both were from Iwa originally I guess.” Suzume watched Kosuke work for a moment and almost laughed again. ”Yeah you definitely aren’t a medic.” she replied, shaking her head. ”I might have been able to do a better job with the mirror.” she teased.

She fell silent for a bit, watching Kosuke again. She couldn’t stop the spiraling thoughts that made her wonder if he was a plant, or was he really there to help? Ordinarily she’d thank him, find a way to repay him or do something for him in return, but she remembered instead one of her father’s tricks. ’Give him enough rooe to hang himself... let it play out and see what happens.’

”Well if you’re bored of the same thing over and over, I could use some help tracking Kintaro down. I can’t really let this stand after all.” She watched him for a reaction, though the way he had gone deadpan quiet with her a couple times already she wasn’t sure how he would respond. ”When you’re done butchering me that is.” she added in a bit of a tease with a light smirk.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 pm

"Those are both some flashy nicknames, guess Iwa is the flashy and dramatic village out of the Five." Kosuke mused as he continued to stitch the wound into some semblance of closed. He wasn't used to trying to stitch people up and the difficulty of a live wound definitely was reflected.

"'I may have been able to do better...' yeah okay, Miss Would-Have-Bled-Out-in-the-Living-Room." Kosuke mocked her with a smile on his face as he began to finish up the stitch. "Stay still I'm finishing you up." He mumbled as he tied off the threading before using his smaller wakizashi to cut it. Resheating the blade, he leaned back to admire his work.

Yeah, definitely not a medic.

"I better. If you try fighting him or anyone else right now you'll put all my hard work in the trash. So rest up while I go clean up downstairs and play bodyguard." Kosuke stood up from his spot next to her and heard his joints right themselves.

"Anything you want from downstairs?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Suzume couldn't resist the temptation to stick her tongue out at Kosuke as he mocked her, shaking her head as he finished things up and cut the thread. She adjusted her shirt to cover the now stitched wound as Kosuke stood and she simply nodded at his statement. "No, most of what is important to me is up here or next door." she replied, looking at him a moment. "You don't have to play bodyguard you know. Kintaro is a cowards according to my mother's notes. With his men dead, he won't come back for a bit. He needs more men before he'd have the guts to return."

She frowned a bit, suddenly remembering how Kotone would lecture her if she saw her lack of hospitality right about now, wounded or not. With a light grimace Suzume stood and made her way over to the small kitchenette. "Are you more of a tea drinker or something else?" she asked as she started rummaging around.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:02 pm

"They might be dead and he might be gone but it's never good to let your guard down. Who knows if any of 'em played dead?" Kosuke asked her over his shoulder, concern plainly displayed on his face. "Plus they have some of my property. Well, stuck in them anyway." He tapped the mostly empty quiver hanging from his body as an explanation.

"My mother owns and operates her own tea house so you could say I do, in fact, drink tea. However if you got any alcohol though... I won't say no." He shot her a grin before bounding downstairs to clean up the mess of bodies and reclaim his arrows from wherever they were stuck.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Suzume frowned a bit as Kosuke remarked about letting her guard down, and part of her knew she was right. "I guess I'm too used to having dad around still." she remarked quietly, shaking her head. Though as he mentioned his arrows she couldn't help a chuckle and nodded. "You know, maybe I should consider learning a bow at some point. Where I grew up everything was sword, so never really had a chance to before." She started clinking around the kitchenette, rolling her eyes and chuckling at his last statement before he went downstairs. She put on a teapot for herself, knowing the alcohol she couldn't touch after the amount of blood she'd just lost. But for Kosuke she got out a bottle of sake and poured him a cup.

She set it all on her small two person table and took a seat as she waited for him to come back up and for the tea to finish. Once the pot started whistling she got up and prepared it all, her mind going over several moments during the fight and frowning a moment as she realized something. 'Did he use Ninjutsu? Or did I imagine that?" she thought to herself. 'I need to train... if he did use it, he could help...'

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Kosuke trotted down the steps and into the partially destroyed lower level of the dojo. The blonde began to pick up and toss the larger debris before finding a broom to sweep up what he could. The young samurai finished before not long and moved to the bandits bodied littering the front of the property. As Kosuke came upon each body he removed his arrows and the wet pop each time he pulled one out cause him to frown. It was one of those noises that sent a chill down your spine and into your toes.

It signified death.

As he pulled his projectiles free, he began to gather the bodies into one big pile. Kosuke went through their pockets, taking anything that looked useful. Once done, he found himself sitting the pile a light with flame. No survivors or bodies would hopefully scare those who tried to team up with her would-be assassin. The pillar of disgusting black smoke rose into the setting sun as he made his way back into the dojo to some tea and maybe booze.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:51 am

Suzume stumbled slightly as she fussed over the teapot, but didn't fall. She managed to pull the teapot just before boiling point and pour two cups of green tea, setting them on the table before going back to pour a serving of sake for Kosuke before sitting down once more. She had set out some fruit as well, but was frankly feeling too tired already to actually cook anything. She'd wait until he made his way back upstairs, seeing the black smoke rise out of a window before she spoke. "That's one smell I've never gotten used to." she muttered, referring to what was burning outside.

The girl sighed and sipped at her tea, motioning to the other tea and the sake for Kosuke. She sipped her tea in a moment of thought and sighed. "I'm not sure how you happened by, but if you're interested I could use some help tracking that guy down. He needs to pay for this." she remarked, shaking her head. "You're welcome to stay here tonight, its the least I can do for the help you've given me already. In the morning I'll start figuring out next steps...."

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:10 pm

Kosuke climbed back up the stairs leading to the second floor of the dojo. The gross smell of burnt flesh lightly clung to his clothing and followed him into the room when he sat down. His freshly filled quiver clacked noisily against his scabbards before he finally got tired of dealing with them and placed them off to the side.

He grabbed for the tea first and nodded to her in thanks before taking his first sip. Kosuke closed his eyes and his shoulders relaxed as he felt the hot liquid travel down his throat. The blonde nursed the teacup for now and mulled over her request for help.

"Yeah. Don't see why not. I got nothing to do anyway. Everyone else I know is scattered in the wind." Kosuke told her as he finished the cup of tea and moved on to the sake. "Oh? You got a guest room or are we cuddlin'?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm

"Thank you." Suzume was genuinely happy that this guy was offering to help her out. She didn't know him, but he had saved her life as it was already and she was more than grateful for it. She just wasn't entirely sure how to express that. She knew she didn't want to take her father's method, remembering how he had met Kotone, her Sensei, and tried so many times to hunt and kill the woman after. Her mind was lost in thought as Kosuke responded to the second part of her remarks and the surprise had her suddenly sputtering in her tea. For a moment she stared at him in shock, a light blush crossing her cheeks as naturally her brain went straight back to her last encounter with Yozei, and how far things had progressed between the two.

She cleared her throat and blinked a moment as she tired to compose herself. "I... uh... I have a couch? Or I can layout a bedroll on the floor. Or you can take the bed. Um..." she cleared her throat again, her hand moving to the bracelet of green beads around her wrist as she started turning it a moment and tried to find herself again after the momentary surprise and embarrassment.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:11 pm

'Oh. This will be fun.' Kosuke thought to himself as he sipped on the sake and watched her almost drown in her tea. She was definitely the more innocent type of person, that much was obvious. It was also hard to be less innocent than the son of a brothel owner.

"I could sleep in a bag suspended against the side of a cliff if I really needed to. Anywhere is fine, really. Just don't complain in the middle of the night when you're cold from blood loss." Kosuke joked, his eyes locking on to hers with a playful light dancing behind them as he took a long sip of his sake.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Willoria

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Willoria » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Suzume continued toying with the bracelet as Kosuke continued his comments and she looked at him a moment, taking a moment before she realized he was joking with her. She shook her head and laughed nervously. "I'm seeing someone." she admitted, clearing her throat as she tried to keep her mind from going back to her recent night with him, lest she start blushing again. "I don't share a bed with anyone else." she added, shaking her head briefly before she picked up her tea and sipped at it once more.

'I am really going to have to quit getting jumpy every time that subject comes up. What is wrong with me? It never bothered me much before but now that Yozei and I have actually done it, it suddenly makes me turn redder than a tomato... I need to get over that and fast. I can't lead an organization like Chishiki if I blush at even a hint towards the subject of sex." Once she finished her tea the girl stood and paused, looking at Kosuke a moment. "You're welcome to choose wherever you wish to sleep here tonight." she told him, nodding before she turned to carefully get in bed herself, knowing she was going to need rest if she was going to start healing from her wounds. There was a lot of work to do afterall.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Closed] Trouble Comes

Post by Niro » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Kosuke laughed heartily at the girls nervous reaction to his question. He had his own comments on this guy but knew better than to voice them in public right now. It wouldn't do either side well for him to ask where her knight in shining armor was.

Besides obviously not here.

Once done with his drinks, he stood and went to relieve himself of excess liquid. Afterwards he found a comfy spot on the couch and fell asleep with little issued.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Return to “Other Countries”