Prestige Perks: [5/6] - Beast Master and Evolve (Hitohana, Beast Master (Shi), Beast Master (Gogyou), Beast Master (Wei), [Unused Perk]
The Spirit Collector
[Only with great knowledge and patience can one discover true strength...]
General Information Age: 30
Weight: 175 lbs
- Face/head: Flowing down from the top of the man's head is long lengths of white hair, reach down to nearly his waist at the moment, this being one of the first things that draws one's attention to the experienced man as it falls around the streamline curves of the man's mature looking face. The long hair framing his lovely set of bright, piercing sky blue eyes that look out from beneath a few stray strands of hair that will normally drifts in front of Zao's face. Other than his distinctive eyes the rest of the man’s face is some what ordinary, being neither good or bad looking but common that wouldn't really stand out in a crowd.
- Body: Zao's body is one of athletic appearance, appearing toned overall but not with any large amount of bulk. But upon closer observation of the man's body one can see his seemingly pristine skin that could almost be confused with that of a woman's with its softness and well kept appearance.
- Notable Features: His long snow white hair and almost mesmerizing bright blue eyes are the only noticeable features about the man unless one were to include his woman-like skin.
Lastly, a set of small red and white prayer beads that are kept wrapped around his each forearm and extends up around each palm, and a set of larger beads, around an inch in diameter can be found around his neck with alternating black and white beads with a crimson tassel hanging from the center bead.
- General: Zao's is kind of a nerd in the sense that he believes that their is so much untapped knowledge hidden within the pages of books and dusty old scrolls. To the point that his studies have somewhat held back his physical attributes, mainly strength. But the man is well mannered, educated, and traveled for his age knowing a handful of different languages. Some might have even referred to him as book smart, especially in the aspect of spirits, demons, and other beasts. For the man is more or less obsessed with finding and studying them. As for good or bad, the shinobi is neither truly evil or truly good, sort of walking the gray path while attempting to pursue and achieve his own personal goals. His travels through the spirit realms and the losses that have been incurred by the man since returning to the path of a shinobi for the village have caused the man to become somewhat numb to things that previously bothered him before as a young man. Yet, he still has a strong protective nature for those of his home land, but the strongest out of all would be his feelings for his son to be wife. She truly is the most important person in the experienced shinobi's life.
- Hopes/Dreams: The man only wishes to continue his quest of traveling through the spirit realms in search of new and different spirits that can serve to aid him. And also, now that he had finally married the man wishes to start his own family as he has none left within the village.
- Fears: The man has a few different fears, the major one being that he could die before achieving his ultimate goal and that he could find himself unable to protect the one that he loves from danger.
- Combat Mentality: Zao's combat skills revolve around utilizing his ability in Tenkujutsu to summon his spirits and spirit pets, along with the handful of spirit puppets that he's created in order to fight for him at mid to closer range while he utilizes long range offensive and supporting techniques
Battle Information Village: Sunagakure no Sato
- Chakra Pool: 50
- Endurance: 40
- Control: 50
- Strength: 25
- Speed: 50
- Willpower: 35
- A two foot tall scroll that is six inches in diameter when rolled up. Used to store a variety of things and is worn horizontally across the lower back just above the waist to ensure accessing the lower back pouch is not impeded and is secure via an ordinary looking leather holder. Marked with [Fuuinjutsu: Marked in Space] seal.
- Left Hip Pouch – Contains five normal Kunai attached with Zao’s larger “Blasting Tags”, five extra kunai, three [Fuuinjutsu • Flash Step Tag].
- Right Bicep - Secured to the bicep is a True Link Kunai who's original is stored within Zao's realm.
- Left Bicep - Secured to the bicep is a True Link Kunai with an original within the Suna village.
- Lower Back Pouch – Contains one ‘True Link’ original Kunai and it's recycled copy kunai.
- Right Hip Pouch – Contains two, six inch tall scrolls that are two inches in diameter when rolled up. One is used to store his puppets and the other scroll is utilized to store blank realm tags, blanks explosive tags, and weaponry as Zao acquires them within. Ten kunai, each having a single 2x2 inch [Fuuinjutsu • Flash Step Tag] attached to the loop with a short piece of wire.
- Kunai Leg Holsters - Seven ‘True Link’ kunai originals holstered on the left leg, with the matching seven recycled kunai holstered on the right leg.
- Right Bicep - Secured to the bicep is a True Link Kunai who's original is stored within Zao's realm.
- Left Bicep - Secured to the bicep is a True Link Kunai with an original within the Suna village.
- Ninjatō x2 – Two solid black, straight blade ninjatō that sport a cutting edge on both sides of the blade. Both ninjatō are identical to one another having a blade length of two feet and a six inch hilt. When worn they are placed in an x-shape across his back or can be stored away in a scroll when not needed. Each have a [Fuuinjutsu • Flash Step Tag] engraved on the hilt.
- Left Wrist - Two golden bracelets with a bright blue gemstone hanging from each and two silver bracelets with a single dark green gem hanging each. The two blue gems are the originals from the man's [Recycle & Open Space: True Link - Notification ] technique and the green gems are the originals from the [Recycle & Open Space: True Link - Long Distance] technique.
- Right Wrist - Two golden bracelets with a bright blue gemstone hanging from each and two silver bracelets with a single dark green gem hanging each. The two blue gems are the True Link copies from the man's [Recycle & Open Space: True Link - Notification] technique and the green gems are the True Link copies from the [Recycle & Open Space: True Link - Long Distance] technique.
- Large Explosion Stone x5 - A twenty meter diameter stone ranging from one to two meters in thickness. Engraved on one side of the large stone's surface is Zao's [Fuuinjutsu • Directional Explosive Release] that takes up the entire side of the stone. This stones are stored within the man's personal realm until needed. Marked with [Fuuinjutsu: Marked in Space] seal.
- Giant Explosion Stone x5 - A thirty meter diameter stone ranging from one to two meters in thickness. Engraved on one side of the large stone's surface is Zao's [Fuuinjutsu • Ultimate Directional Explosive Release] that takes up the entire side of the stone. This stones are stored within the man's personal realm until needed. Marked with [Fuuinjutsu: Marked in Space] seal.
- Upper Left Back - A single six inch [Fuuinjutsu • Reality Check] fuuin diagram combined with the two inch fuuin [Fuuinjutsu • Mind Altering Kai].
- Upper Right Back - A single six inch [Fuuinjutsu • Wake Up Time] fuuin diagram combined with the two inch fuuin [Fuuinjutsu • Unconscious Kai] diagram.
- Lower Back - Centered on the lower portion of the man's back can be found the twelve inch [Fuuinjutsu • Life Line] diagram.
- Upper Chest - Centered over the man's heart can be found the twelve inch [Fuuinjutsu • Life Line] diagram.
- Arms - The [Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Release] seal covers from the man's finger tips up onto the shoulder of each arm.
- Legs - From the ankle of the foot up to just below the hip is covered in the [Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Release] tattoo.
Ability #1 - Lava Construct - Sending their chakra into the fuuin on the weapon, the user is able to manifest a lava clone with their stats. This lava construct wields a gnarled staff in it hands for a weapon. The spirit is capable of fighting for [Control/5] posts and is able to use all archive Lava techniques.
Ability #2 - Lava Bomb - Gather their chakra into the blade a ball of lava begins to form at the tip of the weapon, scaling with the user's [Control], before the orb is launched in a single direction where upon impact it explodes releasing molten lava over the area of the explosion.
Ability 1 - Breath of the Phoenix - After imbuing chakra into the fan, golden flames will crawl across the surface of the large fan, when the fan is swung the weapon will release a conical wave of scarlet and golden flames outward, scaling with the user's control. These flames continue to burn the affected area for up to [Control/5] posts.
Ability 2 - Phoenix Rebirth - After imbuing chakra into the fan, golden flames cover the surface of the fan, then the flames will leap from the fan forming into a phoenix construct (fire clone) with the stats of the user. Then legendary flaming bird is able to utilize any archive Katon techniques that its new stats allow for the next [Control/5] Posts.
Description: The current puppet has a standard humanoid shape to its large frame, being three meters tall and just over a meter wide at the shoulders. Created from chakra tempered metal with thick features that are designed to deal with the puppet's heavy weight in preparation for holding numerous weapons giving it a more mechanical or golem look than the traditional puppet. Designed to be a mid-to-long ranged combat puppet with four arms and two legs.
Puppet Stats: 59
- Durability: 10
- Mobility: 10
- Strength: 19
- Deftness: 20
Joruri Stats: 120/200
- Durability: 10
- Mobility: 10
- Strength: 10
- Deftness: 45
- Stamina: 45
Mechanisms in Use: [8/14]
- [Fuuinjutsu • Strength of Steel] - Located on puppet's upper back between its wings.
- [Tsukimogami: Living Puppet] - On the spirit core located inside the puppet, containing the spirit Shi
- Durability: 1
- Mobility: 1
- Strength: 1
- Deftness: 1
- (0/1) Mechanism unused at this time.
Abilities and Concentrations
|Ninjutsu||[Advanced Channeling, Charge and Augment Fuuinjutsu, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Jikukan, Iijutsu]|
|Taijutsu||[Deft Hands, Perception, Sealth]|
In a lavish looking family complex on the northern side of the village the cries of a newly born son to Saisuko Hitachi was born, given the name of Zao. This was his forth child with him and his second wife and tallied up to six in total between both wives. The Saisuko was a successful family with ties mainly in trade operations of the village. Only a few members of the family ever ventured into the shinobi world and were instead focused more on the economic side of the world where money was everything. Even a few of the distant members of the family had managed to climb to the proud rank of jounin of the village. But Hisato wished to begin to establish his family's name in the village as one that also was able to produce quality shinobi, as well.
The man utilized his connections and money to secure the aid of an elder shinobi whom would become his youngest son's tutor. From the day that the boy turned five he was placed fully under the tutelage oh the senior shinobi, learning the basics of being a shinobi and being taught the pride of being a Sunagakure ninja and being a part of the village itself. Being from a somewhat privileged family the boy was afforded not only lectures and training from the older man whom began by strengthening the boy's mind, but also tutors for educational purposes as well. Studying ninjutsu and reading about the past is shinobi's who had made their mark in the village's history. But their was something that from an early age that had drawn the boy into these books were spirits and beasts, something you truly didn't find out in the desert.
These were the type of things that truly intrigued the soon to be ninja, but he didn't want just one...they were all so interesting, how could someone choose just a single one! During this time the boy grew a bit distant from his family as his focus was entirely upon training to becomea shinobi and aquire the strength to search out and study spirits and demons. His tutor being a strong Fuuinjutsu and Tenkujutsu user would also help guide the boy towards his goal after discovering that the child seemed to have an almost natural affinity toward the Ether arts.
At the age of eight, just before entering the ninja academy the masterer of the young boy would impart upon the young Zao a number of low ranking Fuuin techniques for him to begin learning to develop a baseline from which he would be to grow. When he joined the academy soon after he was extremely focused on a singular goal. That no matter what he would push to achieve the strength to leave these walls and search the outside world for its rare spirits and beasts that he had only been able to read about in books or had been told about through stories from older shinobi.
From a mental aspect the standard paper test were exceptionally easy for the boy who had a bit of a leg up from being mentored and maybe even more so from being a big book worm, too. Yet, his tutor had spent so much time on the arts of fuuin and Tenkujutsu that it was easy for anyone to see that he was lacking in physical attributes and/or ability. But at the age of eleven the boy would still manage to overcome his short falls and graduate the academy and join the rank of its shinobi, the fist step toward achieving his own personal goals. Though he was still struggling to slowly attempt to bring his taijutsu up to the level that it needed to be, partially because he wishes to spend time on other things which he felt held more importance.
This would force himself into the mid to long range support role for the genin team that he was placed into after graduation. As the genin begin to mature and bring his pair of skills up to a rather respectable level for the boy's age, he also began to learn more of the world around him and had his eyes opened by the tales of his tutor and the jounin and chuunin that were placed in charge of supervising the training and mentoring his team, team 31. At fourteen he would begin another three year enlistment as a Suna shinobi and attempt the chuunin exams for the first time but failed to pass this time
After becoming a chuunin at the age of fifteen though on his second attempt, the boy was able to soon after witnessing his first encounter with an actual spirit beast in the wild while on a c-ranked mission with two other chuunin. The sheer power of the beast was enough to leave the junior shinobi in awe as he knew that one day he would subdue such a creature as this enormous earthen based spirit beast, but sadly he lacked the necessary skills or strength to deal with such a creature as the kids that they were at the time were forced to flee in fear at that time. This would become one of the driving forces that Zao had been lacking through out his ninja career up to this point...after all without some thing to drive a person they are only destined to be mediocre.
Afterwards the young man began to truly create his own style of fighting, utilizing his every expanding knowledge during of the art of Fuuinjutsu. Plus his Fuuinjutsu skills were often called upon by others who needed different fuuin arrays created, it felt food to be needed.It was around the age of seventeen that the up and coming chuunin began to also study the other side of Ochiiru, spirits possession alongside the sealing portion, feeling that both would be able to improve his strength as a long range type of ninja.
It was at the age of seventeen that he was witbess the sealing of a spirit into a weapon, helping his Tenkujutsu mentor/master, though sadly it wasn't a spirit he had personally captured. Yet, being able to see the battle capabilities that the weapon inherited from the spirit sealed within it when chakra was applied to the seal by the fellow Suna nin's while he had helped to seal the spirit for them was amazing. He would also be witness to the birth of a Jinchuuriki as well, being part of three group ergo sealed the spirit, spirits were like symbols of power amongst the shinobi community. Having just a single spirit seemed amazing but wouldn't having more than one be even better? The young man wondered if there was even such a method to be able to obtaining such a lofty goal? There had to be...once more the young Suna nin swore another three years to his beloved village as he continued to grow as a shinobi.
Over the next three years the man continued to hone his fuuinjutsu and Tenkujutsu while mediating and continuing to study on the vast amount of knowledge found within Sunagakure about spirits and ways to capture and utilize them in combat. At the age of twenty the young man now finally made the break through into the prestigious rank of jounin, though a bit behind his peers, yet even so his father held a family celebration and feast to celebrate the occasion. But being a jounin was not enough for the young man, he still wanted to help lift his families name up in the shinobi world. But for him this was honestly a third or fourth priority in his life, thought this was something he would never speak aloud to his father. Spirits puppetry and perfecting his fuuin arrays...while side beginning his stufies into Iijutsu while also putting his high control of chakra into doing some study of the art of sensory techniques which helped strengthen his Tenkujutsu as well.
At the age of twenty one he decided not to enlist once more as a Suna nin's in order to allow for himself to focus completely on his goals without outside distractions. Reading all the time and experimenting with spirit related sealing techniques, often day dreaming looking up at the desert sky searching for inspiration when pondering ideas. Planning soon to depart on his travels to go out into the world to adventure and temper himself while searching for powerful spirits, spirit beasts, and unique beasts in general that he could tame while increasing his personal Skills.
For the next four years the young man traveled many countries, allowing for him to experience my different cultures...though not through the eyes or perspective of a shinobi but as a simple wanderer or perhaps moreso an adventurer. During this time the man also progressed in his art of Tenku and Space-Time, finding certain similarities between the two were the two schools could overlap with one another. At the end of those short feeling four years the man returned and was soon reinstated to the previous rank of jounin as things kicked off for the newly returned shinobi.
Shortly after returning he was tasked out with a young special jounin by the name of Nori, the pair accompanied a group of Tenku users to deal with a sudden corruption of a neighboring mountain village within Wind country were the pair were exposed to the truly malicious nature of a demon spirit who had plagued the town. Under the combined efforts of all the shinobi present the mission was a success as they were able to seal away the powerful Grand Level spirit. Through out the mission Zao had learned enough about the special jounin that he felt they could become good friends and that he could be a trusted ally. After returning to the village the two men met with the Naegi clan leader as Zao spoke to Nori about the connections between himself and the Naegi clan.
They had been quietly working on creating a spirit plant capable of increasing the battle capacity of the clan members in hopes of elevating the clan to high level of power within the village. The experiment was successful, but the strength of the spirit fused with the golden thorn plant was unexpected allowing for the unprepared group being unable to prevent its escape. Shortly afterwards it was rounded up by Nori and Zao as the white haired shinobi was forced to use his own enslavement style sealing technique to bind the creature.
The pair's series of adventures was only just beginning as through researching through the vast libraries of the Scribes of the Sand he was able to uncover the location to a hidden temple that supposedly contained information from the time when the spirits were still ruling over the land as Gods. The pair and a handful of chuunin set off on a mission to explore the ancient ruins that were concealed atop a treacherous mountain filled with its own natural dangers. After a great effort the group managed to discover the entrance to the place which felt more like a tomb than a temple. It was here that the group encountered a strange teleporter that was triggered accidently sending them into the spirit worlds.
Their first stop was the land of the Minotaur which was a world locked in conflict with various tribes conducting large scale sorties with one another to claim dominance, the group was captured upon arriving by one of the tribes and dragged along with them across the lands as the army marched to a holy place. This place was a sacred mountain that two other armies had already encamped as all were attempting to claim this place as their own. A fierce battle ensued and not every shinobi who entered the realm managed to escape as their medic nin was killed during the conflict. The fighting so intense that the group was unable to even retrieve the body of their fallen comrade before entering the mountain. Inside the group found a strangely similar teleportation array like the one which had sent them to this war-torn world. Hoping to be sent back to their own world the group managed to activate the relic and were sent through the fabric of space-time once more.
Sadly, they were not sent back to the human world but instead to the realm of Primates, luckily for the group however the realm was a rather peaceful one as the various species got along and the group traveled to a massive temple that they had spotted in the distance. After traveling for several days the group had managed to encounter a guide who led them up to the temple. They were treated as special guest and the elder monkey spirit spoke of a human like figure who had also once traveled to the realm, his powers were truly oppressively as none of the spirits were his match here, in the end he borrowed their help in constructing an array to leave the world. Placing their hope in being able to use this array to return home the group was escorted by a red furred ape to the array, only to be caught off guard as the ape attacked them seeming to hold extreme resentment from his defeat at the hand of the previous human, planning to exact his revenge on them. Luckily the group was strong enough to fight back and in the end managed to suppress the beast with Zao's sealing skills as the young man claimed another spirit under his charge.
This time the array cast the group out into a dark, swampy realm which they would discover to be the realm of the serpents. A dangerous place were every creature lived in isolation, only the strong survived and the weak perished here...that appeared to be the only rules governing the realm as the group attempted to find their way through the dark realm. Sadly two of the party members who had managed to make it this far were poisoned after being attacked by two powerful silver snakes. Without their medic to help with the poison Nori and Zao could only watch as the pair continuous grew worse and worse until they finally succumbed to the poison within and died. At least the man was able to seal away their bodies so that they would not become the meal for the hungry predators that called this wretched world their home. After weeks of traveling the pair were pale and ragged looking, but they had discovered another array but this one seemed to be guarded by a massive cobra like snake by the name of Apep.
They would discover that the same man had easily defeated this serpent many years in the past and as a punishment for the serpent princess she was bound to the array to protect it from all intruders who seek to use it, be that spirit or humans. This spirit unleashed all of its pent up rage upon the two Suna-nin in an attempt to find release from her imprisonment but in the end the pair prevailed and Zao sealed the beast away and broke her binds from the array. But too the two men's disarray the platform would not activate. While Zao felt that in time he would be able to use his own Space-Time skills to escape this place it would require them to spend an extended amount of time in this dangerous place. Just as their hopes had been splashed with cold water a strange portal tore the fabric of space revealing a bright light. With no other choice the pair chose to take the risk and used the portal.
On the other side the pair found themselves in what seemed to be some sort of endless library in its own space, Zao recognized it as a type of personal domain much like his own but it was so massive with seemingly no visible end...how was such a thing real? The massive book shelves floated from place to place as the pair found themselves on a floating pathway that lead them towards a bright light. The light itself was illuminating a man to the point where one could only make out his shape but no distinct features, as though he was some form of angle or god. He spoke to them revealing that everything had been a trial for those who might stumble upon old world, yet he was a bit disappointed in their current strength and with a wave of his hand sent them away, speaking as though he would call to them in the future when they were stronger and could be of some use to him. Had they just been some fucked up form of entertainment for him as they had barely managed to escape with their own lives not to mention the comrades that they had lost in the process.
Their adventure had taken three to four years worth of time in the spirit world but in an instantly they were thrown back into the human world and managed to find that only a few weeks had passed there, how was that possible?!?!? Opening a portal to the village Zao sent his friend home while he traveled back to his own personal realm in the stars to deal with the events, only being able to reflect on his inability to protect everyone. When he finally returned to the village the man through himself into researching the strange, powerful figure only to find clues that he might be related to the former owners of the country of Juu no Kuni. The place cut off from the world by its nigh unpassable walls and strange chakra beast that were claimed to live within those wall. He also found some help in studying the art of medical ninjutsu at the hospital in order to become less useless, or at least that's how he felt and what was driving him.
It was around this time that the spirit outbreak that affected the countries of both Wind and Fire occurred as the man was forced to battle them as the Tenku user's from both villages were brought to the forefront to help deal with the threat, Zao himself bouncing around the battlefield to aid were he could. It was during this time that he was able to encounter the Hokage for the first time in person, witnessing his strength for himself. Takeo was truly a powerful shinobi worthy of the title of the leader of the Leaf village. He also encountered a handful of other shinobi whom he would meet again in the future.
After the dust settled from the man returned to the village and his studies were he met a friend from his past, Xiao Li, the pair had graduated from the academy together and were friends as genin but had drifted apart due to their paths as shinobi but the two found themselves united in something: the exploration of the mysterious country of Juu. But before the pair could arrive at their destination they were notified that a prison break had occurred!!!! Immediately Zao tore through space with his friend as the pair arrived not long after the event had occurred to find the village itself in chaos. It took all day to settle things within the village but numerous prisoner's had escaped, and many had died in the exchange between the prisoners and the shinobi to include the man's father who was a merchant and not even a shinobi.
After things had begun to settle that night, a man he knew well from his time as a genin approached Zao, the older man was the father of a girl he had been very close to during his younger years of being a shinobi. Wei, his friend and the man's daughter, was missing as her body couldn't be found. Remembering his feelings that had been pushed aside for so long the man put aside his personal matters and personally gathered a few tracker shinobi and set out. Later that evening, through the help of a tracking team the man managed to locate the young girl in the custody of a handful of men who had captured her as a hostage to help in their escape and at the moment they felt they had safely evaded the hunter's of the village and were debating what to do with the little flower before them. Just as they were about to decide they heard a pair of soft footsteps walk into their small cave they were using as shelter from the desert's cold night winds. Unleashing his spirit companions the man covered the walls of the cavern with blood splatter leaving none of the villainous men to live past that night. Zao had rediscovered his feelings for the young woman that night, it was a personal vendetta that he released upon them for his father and for the young woman he had come to save.
The pair of men once more prepared themselves a few weeks later and set off to discover a way past the guarding walls that had kept so many other explorers and adventures from breaching the border and discovering what secrets lay within. After searching along the walls for a few weeks the pair discovered a pair of strange relics that spawned a powerful guardian spirit, after dealing with the spirit with their combined strength they were able to activate the arrays and create a pitch black portal.
The pair had come this far and wouldn't be dissuaded as they both entered the port to find themselves in a labyrinth like maze full of traps and spirits that guarded each area within, they weren't completely sure but one could only assume that they had managed to access the interior of the chakra resistant border walls of the country. But who would have thought something like this was hiding within them? The pair, added by their Tenku skills, and Zao's amassed spirit companions began to hack their way through, their first major battle being after traveling several days worth of time and effort as the pair found themselves in a type of battle arena that was both water and land with two spirits. It was in this battle that the pair managed to barely survive, but Li was morally wounded and on the verge of death.
Putting every ounce of his strength and knowledge into saving his friend, Zao was forced to convert his friend into a partial puppet just to stave him from death, a sin within the village and its strict rules but the man had no problem or second thoughts about breaking those iron rules to save the man. He would personally take any punishment when they returned, if they managed to return. After some recovery time, and the mental trauma that Li faced losing his limbs in his fight with the water spirit, the pair pulled themselves together for one last push up the 'Stairs of Death', escaping them by a littler hair's width to arrive upon the final stage. Here the two men and their spirit companions were greeted by the leader of this death trap, a spirit who appeared in the shape of a young man but who's chakra was similar to that of a genma.
He sat upon a thrown that was much to large for him and at his feet a crimson furred beast that looked like a canine with golden bone like protrusion from its body, the powerful spirit simply told the pair that his master left one challenge, for those that managed to luckily survive to this point they had to prove their strength by claiming the beast before him. A powerful battle ensued as it took both the combined might of the two jounin and their spirits to subdue the beast, Zao borrowing power from his comrade in order to break the intricate fuuin seal upon the beast before claiming it as his own. Just as the two exhausted men were about to question this spirit further they were cast aside with a simple wave of his hand, the spirit's control over space-time exceeded even his own and seemed to only fall below the mysterious man that Nori and himself had encountered.
The pair were through space into the country of Juu, but due to everything that had led up to this point the pair decided to allow Zao to place a marker fuuin in a save place away from the strange beasts that could be seen roaming the area in the distance and return home to recover. Tearing his own portal in the fabric of space the pair teleported directly the hospital where Zao collapsed from chakra exhaustion. Waking up in his room he couldn't help but wonder just what would happen next for the man, as Li was rolled in to the room in a wheel chair were the pair discussed their journey and pondered together what lay ahead for them. After his release the man took time to himself for a bit in order to recover and study more history about the time before when the spirits still ruled the land. It was also during this time that he proposed to Wei, which she said yes, as the two looked forward to planning their marriage for the coming spring.
That was still a year away and during that time to the present day the man began to travel more and more frequently to the various spirit realms with a new technique he had developed after all his experience and after studying the array that had teleported him and Nori discovered on the first trip to the spirit worlds.. Slowly the man was increasing his knowledge and power, along with acquiring a few more spirit companions to his side in the process. The strength it brought to him would lead the man to being promoted to the prestigious rank of Bannin in the process.