[Graded]For The One We Love

Closed; Kabu, Kat

Kabu

[Graded]For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Rika was feeling entirely chipper as she skipped down the streets of Suna, the desert sun shining brightly down without a cloud in the sky. Quite some time had passed since her promotion to Chuunin and she had grown considerably, her friendships having grown as well, particularly her friendship with one Inazuma Sakaki, the girls having grown quite close over the past couple years. And she was currently on her way to hopefully visit with the young jinchuuriki, in particular heading towards the home of Sakaki's current guardian Meiyo Souta.

Apparently there had been recently been a great ordeal and once all had been said and done Sakaki had ended up moving into his home, which really, Rika herself was more than happy to have heard, feeling that they both desperately needed someone close in their lives to keep them sane. Besides, Souta had always taken good care of Sakaki much like a father would, and so there really didn't seem like any better person for the girl to stay with long term.

Anyways, she soon arrived at her destination, a very nice apartment which frankly she had been beyond shocked to see the first time, and knocked on the door. "Hello, anybody home?"
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:38 am

Souta was standing in the kitchen, looking over paperwork as he ensured everything was up to date, sipping at a cup of coffee, when he heard the knock at the door to his house. The man frowned a moment, not expecting any guests. He put the cup down and made his way to the door, barefoot and wearing a simple pair of black pants with a deep blue sleeveless haori that day, his hair back and out of his way as it usually was. He opened the door and looked at Rika a moment, blinking as he tried to recall her name. "Hizashi Rika... right?" he asked, waving her in. "Come on in." He would wait for her to enter before closing the door and leading the way through the entry hall and into the large and open living room. "What brings you here?" he asked, crossing the large room to the open kitchen on the right to retrieve his cup of coffee.

"Sakaki is out training right now I think, she's not home." he said, suddenly swearing as he almost spilled his coffee. Little Hara, the fennec fox, had come bounding off the floor and across the counter to run under his cup of coffee and back to the floor before racing across the living room. "...little shit..."
Last edited by Willoria on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:37 am

"Really, Souta? You still can't remember my name?" Rika rose a brow as she snorted, doing her best not to giggle at the man's forgetfulness as she followed him inside, just about to give her reasoning for coming when Souta seemed to read her mind, answering her unspoken question, with an answer she hadn't been hoping to hear.

"Well shoot... I was thinking we could hang out for the day since I had a bunch of free time. Kiyori-Sama's been running me ragged with Scribes work, though she won't really say why, just that I'll understand soon enough." Rika said in response to Souta's reveal that Sakaki wasn't currently home, frowning as she took a seat on the couch, it turning back into a smile near immediately at the sight of the little fennec fox dashing across the floor. Sometimes I wish I could get a pet but between me and mom with our puppet work, it's not safe at our house." she said as she watched the little fox go past.

Soon though she let out a quiet sigh. She had so been looking forward to spending the day with her best friend. "Well, what do I do now?" she muttered under her breath, looking down at the floor a moment before looking back up towards Souta, a sudden thought having crossed her mind. Something had been on her mind for quite some time and since she finally had a moment with Souta without Sakaki around now felt like the opportune moment. "Say, Souta... what's it like, guarding a jinchuuriki? What kind of skills are needed to be able to take on such a position?" she asked, clearly having more to add but stopping there for the moment to see if she would get an answer for even that much before she said anything further.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Souta was cleaning up his mess from the coffee, pouring a bit more for himself, as Rika started asking her questions. Leaning once more over the counter of the kitchen island the man looked at her for a few moments, briefly remembering the last time he'd heard the question. Only that time it had come from a young Naegi who was now a member of his handler team. He frowned for a moment, the line of thought quickly bringing up the moment not so long ago when that same Naegi had sat over him, his blood soaking between her fingers, as she tried desperately to save his life. He felt like he still owed her for that one. He sighed and motioned across the counter from himself where a barstool was, indicating she should sit. He went and poured her a cup of coffee as well, setting it in front of her with creamer and sugar options if she wanted them before he spoke.

"You're going to ask me to teach you Tenkujutsu." he said, posing it as a statement rather than a question as he watched her a moment. "Both of Sakaki's Handlers are people I trained, its not the first time someone has asked me the question so you don't have to beat around the bush, Rika." he said, sipping his coffee briefly. "But before I answer... why? What is your interest in this?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Momentarily tilting her head, Rika moved over to the barstool, taking a seat and graciously accepting the coffee, adding creamer and plenty of sugar before taking a sip. "I wasn't really trying to beat around the bush, I just didn't want to overstep my boundaries." she said with a sheepish smile that practically admitted she had been found out. Really she had been figured out near instantly, though she supposed that that was to be expected when dealing with someone so much more experienced than herself.

She took a moment to compose her thoughts before sighing, raising up her false arm and staring hard at it, the prosthetic itself being a key part of her resolve and determination. "From time to time I find myself thinking about that day in the ruins, the things that happened, the things that I saw. I keep thinking about what if something worse happened and that beast took over fully." she continued, a serious, composed look in her eyes as she looked over at Souta. "And then eventually I realized, I love her far too much to just stand by and let that thing sit around and do whatever it wants. I want to be able to better protect her, her and others like her. So yes, In pursuit of that goal I would like to learn Tenkujutsu and I think it would be more purposeful to have a teacher in doing so."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Souta nodded as Rika lifted her prosthetic arm. Honestly Souta often forgot about it, if only because it was a mission he hadn't been able to go along on and he hadn't seen the incident himself, though he'd certainly heard about it. "As far as that day goes... Rokuro and Kaede were there." he admitted. "They were on orders to only observe and not interfere... and honestly Kaede still gets pissed about that. She's a medic and wanted to help, but orders forbade it and Rokuro is nothing if not by the book. Honestly I don't think she's forgiven him for stopping her to this day." he said, sighing as he looked at the girl's arm. "My point is though, if things had gotten worse, the two would have gotten involved. So don't fret yourself about that spirit and the what-ifs of that day."

Souta sipped his coffee, suddenly hoping his revealing that information wouldn't cause Rika to hate Rokuro. He knew the man followed orders to a 'T', because he had seen when the worst happens and orders aren't followed. Souta knew some decisions could be 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. He looked at Rika a moment however and nodded. "But if you really want to learn tenkujutsu, to help not just Sakaki but the other host or any future hosts... I'll teach you a few things. If you're proficient at it and show a real talent for it... I'll teach you everything I can about it."

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:04 pm

"I knew that I had felt someone watching us that day. Knowing what I know now, it's much less surprising but at the time it had honestly been a bit unnerving. I had ended up imagining some pretty terrifying possibilities." Rika said, not seeming to be entirely bothered by the sudden revelation as she sipped her coffee. "And I don't really hate anyone for what happened, not anymore. At the time I would have been angry and frustrated but I've since grown to realize that I can't really hate someone just for doing what they're told." she added, basically confirming her more or less nonchalant attitude towards the entire ordeal.

She took the following silence as an opportunity to sip on her coffee some more, waiting for Souta to speak up once more. And once he did, her eyes sparkled in delight, the girl taking a moment to swallow her drink before setting her mug off to the side and getting up, in her excitement rushing around the counter to hug Souta, not even caring about what it may look like, as was typically in her nature. "Oh thank you so much! I swear you won't regret this. I promise to work real hard and show what I'm capable of." she exclaimed, letting go of the man after just a moment, grinning all the while.

"I think you'll find that I'm a fantastic student and a fairly quick study." she said, clearly getting more excited by the moment. She really couldn't wait to get started. Learning a new skill was always fairly exciting to her and well... this wasn't just any skill. This was special, and she was going to give it her very best.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Souta was relieved to hear the girl didn't hold anything against his team. He wasn't worried about his own team's guilt, moreso he was worried about the girl's acceptance of what had happened to her. The past couldn't be changed and a shinobi couldn't afford to hang on to a mistake for too long. Though in truth he worried she might be almost near flippant about the issue, he was glad to see she was adjusting and moving past it regardless. In Suna he knew such a thing could be especially difficult with the way they looked down on body modifications.

As the girl came around the kitchen island to hug him, the man simply laughed. He'd only met her once or twice before but she always seemed to be the overly affectionate sort and Sakaki had told him as much. Honestly she just reminded him of some of the orphans Sakaki had lived with. "I'll be glad to see it." he admitted as she gave herself a great deal of praise as a student. "Rokuro was always hard-headed, it'll be good to teach someone who is actually open to things." he added, shaking his head.

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 pm

"Honestly, I haven't always been this open. If it wasn't for Sakaki, I may very well have spent the last couple years with one arm and no purpose, having been too stubborn to accept the thought of defiling my own body." Rika sheepishly admitted. "Really though, I'm a little embarrassed of the way I acted back then but even so I know that I've still got a long ways to go." she added, scratching a cheek as she nervously chuckled.

Having said what she felt needed to be said, she took a deep breath to fully compose herself, looking straight towards her new teacher, seemingly calm but really feeling vastly fired up and ready to rumble. "Alright, so when and how do we get started? Oh, but before that..." she trailed off, seeming to have just remembered something that she had forgotten about in the midst of her excitement, head tilted to the side as she leaned forward on the tips of her toes in an attempt to closer match the man's own height, an impossible feat but one she wanted to attempt nonetheless. "You never answered my original questions, you know about what it's actually like to be a guardian and all that."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:39 pm

"You're right, I didn't." Souta admitted, smiling almost sadly. He left his statement there in the air for a moment, almost as if he wasn't going to answer the question, before he finally spoke again. "It's hard as hell. With the host before Sakaki we had orders not to make direct contact. We were there to observe, and only react if she lost control. That approach didn't serve her well and when Sakaki was sealed I didn't want to repeat those mistakes. So now its more like being a Sensei. You have a team in the shadows to react if it gets ugly, but the hardest part is you're not supposed to get attached." he looked at Rika a moment, wondering if the girl realized what she was asking of him. Did she know the real dangers of being a host? Of what could happen to Sakaki if she just had one bad day?

"You see, being a handler also means you're the first response if your host loses control. These Genma can't be permitted to run rampant... and that can mean killing the host to protect the village." Souta took another sip of his coffee before pouring both of them refills. "I had to do it to the last soul host... and the fact that I could never do it to Sakaki is why I've been removed from her team now. Technically. But her two handlers she still has were trained by me, and I can trust them to do more than react blindly."

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Rika returned to her seat and sipped on her coffee, silently listening to Souta's explanations about the duties and expectations of a jinchuuriki's guardians, her expression gradually growing more serious and perhaps just a bit thoughtful as he continued. "I... wow, I had no idea it was so rough.I can't even imagine bringing myself to kill Sakaki or any other jinchuuriki should the worst ever happen." Over the last couple years of growing alongside Sakaki, she had grown to learn more about the genma and jinchuuriki but still she had never even thought of the consequences should so much as a single bad day ever occur.

"Was I really ignorant of the fact or... did I just not want to think about it? Did I just not want to think about the danger my best friend is in, regarding both herself and others?" she asked, the question having been mostly presented to herself despite being spoken out loud, though she would find that she didn't have an answer.

Falling silent a moment she stared down into her coffee mug, taking time to just soak everything in, Souta's words and her own thoughts. One thing was absolutely certain... it was most definitely not a job to be taken lightly. "I have to admit, there are some things I still don't quite understand myself but I do realize that this is a job that not just anyone can do. And it's most definitely not a job that I can do." she said, resisting the urge to sigh as she looked back up at Souta, smiling sadly as she thought about all the pain he and other guardians must go through, knowing that one day they may have to, and in Souta's case once did, end the life of a host for the sake of the greater good.

For a time it seemed that the heavy mood would stick around them but soon Rika smiled once more. "Anyways, I realize now that I could never be a guard myself but when it comes to Sakaki... I fully trust in Rokuro and Kaede as well. I'll admit I don't know them nearly as well as you do, or very well at all, but from the couple brief times I've met the both of them I can tell that they both have the know how and willingness to do what's right... even if one of the pair is a bit too headstrong at times." she said, unable to resist throwing in a jab towards Rokuro in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Soon though, while her smile stayed, her gaze turned steely and serious. "But while I fully realize I do lack the ability to function as a guard of any kind, as I know for sure I couldn't stomach being able to kill any jinchuuriki whether Sakaki or otherwise, I'd still like to be able to do whatever it is I can. So, for that purpose I'd still like to be able to learn Tenkujutsu, so that I may be able to do my part, whatever that may end up being."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Souta chuckled as Rika made a jab at Rokuro. She might not have said his name directly, but he knew exactly who she was referring to. "You should have seen him after we all found out who I really am to Sakaki. He came here when I was... well honestly drunk... and tried to go off on me about it. I think he meant to come comfort me but instead it turned into a fight as he went off about how stupid I was for not seeing that she was my daughter." Souta motioned towards the living room and a wall visible from where they stood. A wall that had a distinctly Rokuro shaped dent in it. "I still have to fix that wall." he said, chuckling as he sipped on his coffee once more.

"And look, Tenkujutsu has more uses than just dealing with genma and their hosts. It has a slew of other uses, including dealing with spirits out in the wild. Its not entirely uncommon for shinobi to come across such things and most of the time we try to fight them normally. But fact is, it is far easier to fight them with Tenkujutsu. Spirits like you see some shinobi summon may need to be subjugated with tenku first, so don't think that because you're learning tenku that you're going to be doomed to some path as a genma handler. That is only one option and there are many." he went on to explain, concerned that the girl might have thought her desire to learn was only going to lead her to heartache.

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Rika couldn't help but blink at Souta's revelation, head tilted as she absorbed the knowledge. She had absolutely heard of spirits hanging around in the wild, Suna having been part of an operation to put down a group of particularly monstrous ones some time ago, but she had never once considered fighting them with tenkujutsu. "I... never thought about that. I've only heard of Tenkujutsu being used in regard to keeping jinchuuriki and their Genma under control. That does make a whole lot of sense though. After all Genma are only super powered spirits if the stories are true. If they can be contained and controlled then surely lesser spirits can as well." she said, at some point during her statement having started mostly musing to herself, eventually seeming to become lost in her own mind. The thought of using tenkujutsu to combat lesser spirits had given her a few ideas for a potential puppet... But no, now wasn't the time for that. She didn't even have her sketchbook on her to begin jotting down notes.

With that sobering thought she came back to reality just as quickly as she had left. "Anyways, even lesser spirits are still known as fairly powerful beings, right? That adds a whole 'nother layer to my motivations. Being able to fight more effectively against spirits would be a real boon and would even help a lot with my Scribes work. In the search for knowledge we may have to visit some sort of spirit filled crypt or something and having a skillset like this would help immensely." she said, suddenly excited again as she imagined the possibilities that would open up once she had this new skillset under her belt.

It was at that moment that something that Souta had just said clicked in her mind and she leaned in across the counter, looking closely at his face. "Wait a second... When he found out who you really are to Sakaki? You don't mean... Well, I always thought you would make a good father daughter pair but I never would have actually thought..." she said, sinking back down into her chair as it sunk in.

"No way... This is incredible."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:48 am

Souta had to hold back a laugh for a moment as he could swear he saw the gears turning in Rika's head as she suddenly became lost in thought. It was amusing to see the girl just stop talking, and then come back to it like nothing had happened. But the man nodded, nearly biting his tongue at her mention of the scribes. 'I really hope she's referring to the regular part of Scribes and not the Vault... recruiting Miyako is bad enough if Kiyori pulls someone into it this young I might need to have more than a discussion with her...' He couldn't help his distaste for the Vault and Kiyori's own part in recruiting people for it. After all, he now knew she was recruiting people for work she didn't and couldn't do herself, she had pulled her lover into leading that instead.

It quickly became easy to bury his thoughts on the matter however, when Rika seemed to suddenly realize what Souta had said, getting almost uncomfortably close to him before she sat back down. "Yeah... sorry I assumed she'd told you by now." Souta said, setting down his coffee cup to rub the back of his head. "She spoke to her mother's spirit and asked her the question, that's how we found out. It was... a bit of a shock." he admitted, absentmindedly rubbing his chest with a hand as he thought about it, his hand moving right over the now healed, though scarred, area of his chest where Sakaki had stabbed him.

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:54 pm

"No, she told me that she had finally gotten to talk to her mother, that some problems had arisen, and that you were now living together as a result of it all, but not a thing about who her parents actually were." Rika said, shaking her head. She really had had no idea. "Honestly though, I already sort of thought of you two as father and daughter so I'm really not all that surprised." she added, taking a moment to glance around at her surroundings. A place like this was really better suited for a family, she had thought that before and it was fully confirmed now. Just knowing that Sakaki was now living here made it feel much more like an actual home.

"I'm also really happy for the both of you, honest. I don't know at all what it's like to be alone, can't even pretend to imagine it, but I do know that the both of you will be much happier this way." she said, tilting her head as she noticed Souta rubbing his chest, something she had been told by Sakaki seeming to click in her mind at that moment.

"By the way, are you okay to be moving around? I heard from Sakaki about the state she had left you in after having lost control." she said with evident concern, admittedly a bit worried if the man was really in a state to be moving around, much less training her after having nearly died.

Hopefully she wasn't asking too much of him...
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:55 am

Souta couldn't help a chuckle as Rika mentioned the pair already acting as a father daughter pair. "Yeah I guess in our situation that was to be expected though. When Shishire was sealed in her, she had no one. She had the orphanage, Miss Miami, but she still felt very much alone. It was part of why I chose to change how things were done with her. I knew leaving her with that thing sealed in her and that feeling of being alone would destroy her as it did Sachiko before her. I had to make sure she had help and knew she wasn't alone." Souta sighed, shaking his head. He was happy knowing Sakaki was truly his daughter, though at the same time there was still the sadness in realizing he had left her alone for so long. Certainly he hadn't known he did, he didn't know she existed, but that guilt still tried to gnaw away at him. "I hope she's happy here... though it is a little unfair to discover her after she's gotten out of the cute stage and into being a full blown tempermental teenager." he admitted, laughing.

As happy as they were, the man fully expected full blown arguments to be a problem for awhile as the two grew more accustomed to one another.

"Hm?" Souta was pulled out of his reverie as Rika spoke of that night, of Sakaki trying to kill him and the man waved a hand as he sipped his coffee before he finally spoke up. "I'm fine, really. It's been fully healed with Iijutsu by this point. Just... keep thinking it hurts even though it doesn't." he admitted with a bit of a chuckle. "Kaede was there to help me, and Rokuro kept Sakaki from losing control completely."

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:20 pm

"That's really good to hear. It's just, after hearing you were Sakaki's dad, I remembered she had told me that you had been badly hurt in it all and well... I was honestly a little worried that maybe asking you to train me may have been too much too soon." Rika responded with a small smile. Iijutsu truly was a wonderful skill, one that she as of late had begun wondering if maybe she should dabble in as well. Perhaps at some point she could get Sakaki or Kaede to teach her but for now she just had to focus on one task at a time. Right now learning Tenkujutsu was of the utmost priority and so any thoughts of learning other skills for now would have to take a backseat.

In the surprisingly comfortable silence that followed she took a moment to sip some more on her coffee, setting her cup down with a contented sigh, a smile on her face and fire burning in her eyes as she looked towards Souta. She truly did appreciate the opportunity for a one on one chat with the man but at the same time she was growing gradually more excited and impatient to start her training, the possibilities of what awaited her being far too exciting for her to want to wait too much longer. "Alright! So when and how do we get started on this training? I'm full of energy and just raring to go."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Willoria

For The One We Love

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:41 am

Souta couldn't help a chuckle as Rika expressed her concerns and the man shook his head. "Rika, I'm a Bannin. Frankly if my daughter really wanted to put me down it'd take more than a single kunai to the chest to do it right." he said, failing to hold back a bit of a grin. As much as he hated the memory of what had happened, of that look in her eyes, he knew the truth. The action hadn't been what she wanted and was just a blind attack likely fueled by Shishire more than anything. Because fact was, it really would take more than that to put him in the dirt, despite how scary that situation had been for everyone involved at the time.

As Rika's excitement came out, Souta grinned and simply nodded. "Alright, finish your coffee, if you haven't eaten anything yet I'll fix you something, but I think we can go do it now if you're up for the training."

Kabu

For The One We Love

Post by Kabu » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:07 pm

"Mum made sure I ate before I left the house this morning but thanks for offering. Just give me a moment and we can gogogo!" With that Rika set about finishing the last of her coffee, though even in the midst of her excitement she took her time, knowing it would be both wasteful and perhaps just a bit dangerous to rush it.

Soon enough however she was finished and slowly rose from her seat, not wanting to waste too much of her energy in just a single burst of excitement. "Thanks for the coffee and... also for the chat as well as accepting my request." she said with a small smile, really feeling more than a bit grateful for the chat, her goals having been reaffirmed and even expanded on, having learned new things and all.

"And don't hold back on the training, ya hear? I'm going to give it everything I've got. Giving my best in all things is really all I know how to do."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”