Servant

Niku Mod 11

Post by Servant » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Application: Niku
Change: Add 5 points to her total and adding the following jutsu:
Quote:
*[Flawless Aim Style • Absolute Aim]
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having mastered the art of ranged combat, the practitioner is capable of calculating all outside factors before launching their projectiles. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, any terrain, and even lack of sight on their target can not hinder their aim. So long as they have a means of detecting the location of their opponent and no impassible objects or unavoidable defenses stand in their way, the practitioner's attacks will strike their target with pinpoint accuracy without fail. Living targets must have an average of their Speed and Taijutsu, rounded up, equal to or higher than the practitioner's average of their Taijutsu and Instinct, rounded down, to be able to dodge the practitioner's attacks without some sort of additional defense.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Sniper’s Mark]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Focusing for half a post and torquing every single muscle in their body, the practitioner concentrates on their target and launches a single, long-distance projectile attack. This attack can strike its target without losing Strength, Speed, or Accuracy up to [(Taijutsu + Strength)/2] x 100 meters, rounded down.

[Skitter Step • Eagle Eye]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
Much like Senses Open, Niku will take a moment to focus her body before releasing it. The difference between this technique and Senses Open is that this stance only opens Niku's vision causing her brain to focus heavily on the visual information entering her brain. In this stance, Niku is able to see clearly up to a distance of [(Taijutsu + Instinct)/2] x 100 meters.

[Skitter Step • Heart Monitor]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: Form of Senses Open active
Niku has discovered that she can hear the beating of a person's heart when they are within a certain range (instinct/5 m). Heart beats are also unique so, if within range, she can determine a person's identity through hearing alone assuming she's heard the heartbeat previously.

[Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Advanced]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
Prerequisite: Sensor, *[Skitter Step • All Senses Open]
After initiating *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is 3/4 of the initial sensory technique's stated range as well as any subsequent sensory techniques, which are limited to B rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Complete]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
Prerequisite: [Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Advanced]
After initiating *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is unhindered but all sensory techniques are limited to A rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[Iaido • Quad Draw]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 45 speed
Utilizing her advanced skills in Iaido, Niku has developed this draw which utilizes four, incredibly quick draws in tandem. In doing so, Niku's blade strikes the exact same spot four times at practically the same instant without sacrificing strength or speed. Designed for slicing through heavy armors or barriers, Niku will not have any issue landing all four strikes as long as Niku's speed is higher than the target's average of tai and instinct.

[Iaido • Bladeless Draw]
Utilizing her bare hand, Niku is able to move her arm at such speed that her hand is able to rend flesh and bone as if it were a sword. As long as the average of Niku's speed and strength, rounded down, is higher than the target's average of strength and stamina, rounded up, her hand will be able to slice through the target. If the target doesn't have a stamina stat (ie an inanimate object), then substitute the object's strength in place of the average of strength and stamina.

[Iaido • Sheathless Draw]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisites: 40 taijutsu, 40 instinct, 50 speed
Having mastered Iaido to such an extreme, Niku is able to utilize any Iaido draw even if the blade were unsheathed, however, this is only possible when the blade is located as if sheathed, at Niku's hip.

[Iaido • Typhoon Draw]
S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 40 taijutsu, 40 instinct, 50 speed
Niku will torque the muscles in her arms to produce a slash so fast that a vacuum blade is hurtled in the direction of the original slash. This vacuum blade has 5/6th the Speed and Strength of the original slash, rounded down, and travels a number of meters equal to 5/6 of her Taijutsu stat, rounded down.
Payment: 45 OPHP for the Full pyramid top and roulette the other 15 OPHP for the 5 points.

Code: Select all

[center][b][big]Jutsu [/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][spoiler=Ninpou][color=#80A0FF][b][Ninjutsu • Third Hand][/b][/color]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Utilizing the basics of Act of Tree Climbing, this technique focuses chakra to Niku's hip in order to hold her sheaths in place. This makes resheathing her weapon/s much easier with a single hand as the chakra holds the sheath.

[b][color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Finger Pull][/color][/b]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Utilizing the basics of Act of Tree Climbing, this technique focuses chakra to the tip of Niku's finger as she places it onto one of her chakrams. With just a touch, she can adhere the weapon to her finger allowing her to draw the weapon from its holster.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Wall][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3 meter flat barrier to form directly in front of them at a speed of 5. This barrier can take a hit of up to 5 strength before shattering, otherwise it lasts for 3 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Doton][color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Young Clone[/b][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After the necessary handseals, Niku will channel Doton chakra to the heel of her foot. With a stomp, the chakra will be released into the ground and an earthen clone will rise from the ground in front of her. The clone will endure and has a taijutsu of 2, a stamina 2, a strength of 2, and a speed of 6.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Binding Formation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 3 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at a speed of 6 binding the target's feet at a strength of 4.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Dirt Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at a strength of 4 and speed of 6. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 3 meter radius.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of 5.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Bomb Draw[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Nintaijutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra to her blade, Niku will draw the weapon at a foe. A ball, approximately 10 centimeters wide, will be fired from the blade's tip at a speed equal to the speed of the draw. The ball of dirt is has no inherent strength of impact, instead exploding with the force of a D rank explosion.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fuuinjutsu]*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tool Storage[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, appropriate in size to the weapon being sealed but no larger than 3x9 inches, the user forms the needed hand seals then may place as many of that singular object into the scroll as desired. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. This seal is the only known sealing applications that allows depth storage and unfortunately this cannot be done at larger sizes. Tools can only be released at a maximum of 10 at a time, and are released with zero force.

[color=black][b][Fuuinjutsu • Blade Storage][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
A relatively basic fuuin designed to store a single weapon up to 30 inches in length.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sensory][b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area. 

[b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][spoiler=Iaido][b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Extension of the Body][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
Due to considerable time practicing and using the blades listed below, Niku has mastered the length of these blades. Using these weapons is like using her arms and legs allowing her attacks to be anywhere from deadly to damaging, from demeaning to simply distracting. She can cut a person's clothes or cut their hair without any worry of hurting them. This could also be described as having a complete understanding of her attack range with any of the weapons below. Other swords may be added to this jutsu at a cost equal to another D rank jutsu.[list][*]Cardinal Directions[/list]

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Swift Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Taijutsu, 8 Speed[/i]
With the most widely recognized attack of Iaido style, the user draws their katana at a very quick speed, making a powerful slash in tangent with the draw. This technique is dependent on the user's overall reaction speed as it is usually only used when an opening presents itself or when the user needs to draw their sword quickly.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Line Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]8 Speed[/i]
The technique is recognized by its signature stance of one hand just below the opening of the katana sheath and the other firmly on the sword. Drawing the sword in one swift motion, the user creates a horizontal or vertical slash in front of themselves before sheathing the sword, often chaining these strikes together for greater effect.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Hilt Strike][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]8 Speed[/i]
A simple technique, Hilt Strike is designed for moments when the target is to close for the user to fully draw their sword. Gripping their hilt in a downward dagger position, the user will quickly draw their blade out as far as they can, and use the butt of the hilt to strike their target in an attempt to push them back and set them up for their other attacks.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Smash 'n' Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
After rushing past a target's defenses, Niku will slam the shoulder of her drawing hand into the chest of her opponent. The contact will immediately be followed by Niku's draw, aiming for the opponent's midsection.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Ambidexterity][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of her hands with equal skill, Niku has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows her to utilize Iaido draws without any sort of issue. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Side Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
After extensive training, Niku has mastered a one-handed, Iaido draw utilizing the hand located on the same side of the body as the sheathed blade, rather than the traditional cross-body draw. To do this, she utilizes a reverse grip causing the resulting slash to be vertical, but it retains Iaido's characteristic speed, though resheathing takes more time than traditional draws.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Dual Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisites: *[Iaido • Swift Draw], [Iaido • Side Draw]
By combining both prerequisites into a single technique, Niku is able to draw two blades from the same hip at blinding speed though resheathing them can be troublesome without aid.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Acceleration][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
By entering this stance, Niku will purposely control her speed such that she never moves within 6 of her maximum speed. The goal is to lull the enemy into believing that Niku is at top speed. This allows her to surprise the enemy with an enormous burst of speed when she finally uses her full potential. The biggest downfall to the stance is that all of her Iaido techniques are now limited by that speed, rather than her max. For every post that Niku is in this stance, Niku will be able to utilize her full speed and a bonus speed of +6 beginning with the post that the stance is broken.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Defense][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Defense is a bare-handed deflection technique and is used against bladed weapons. Utilizing Iaido's heightened perceptive abilities, Niku is able to read the angles of incoming attacks to use the flat of their hand against the flat of the blade and push it away without getting cut by the weapon. This jutsu can be used on swords as well as projectiles; however, the successful use of this jutsu relies on the average of the user's speed, instinct and taijutsu stats to exceed the target's speed.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Amputation Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]15 Speed[/i]
After stepping up beside the target or sidestepping an attack from the target, Niku will unleash an Iaido draw targeted at the opponent's wrist or elbow. The desire is to amputate the appendage, but targeting the joints can also cause the target problems utilizing their hand if the amputation isn't complete.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Double Back Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]15 Speed[/i]
The technique realizes the concept of a draw's momentum increasing attack speed rather than the technique of drawing itself. With this concept, the user draws their weapon and then makes an upwards slash followed by a second downward slash, and then an immediate re-sheath. This causes two deep diagonal cuts in the direction of the draw and re-sheath that happen near instantaneously.

[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Faux Draw][/b][/color]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Niku will slightly move her shoulder, elbow, and forearm in such a manner to trick opponents into believing that she is about to draw her blade. This is a relatively basic feint, but she focuses intently on the foe during her feint. This focus allows her to gauge their reaction speed, thus the target's average taijutsu and instinct, within 5. If they react too heavily, she can also pair this with a real draw to attack the foe.

[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Samurai's Domain][/b][/color]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Extension of the Body][/color][/b]
With a glance, Niku has become able to accurately determine the length of any weapons that are plainly visible, meaning she cannot determine the lengths of any hidden, pouched, or sealed weapons until they are brought out into the open. Likewise, weapons with unique abilities or techniques which allow them to extend will be outside of her purview. Niku can even gauge a sheathed weapon's length. With this information, Niku will be able to determine the opponent's attack range, which allows her to evade the opponents' attacks more easily with the smallest amount of movement.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Perfect Form][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having perfected the form of her Iaido, all of Niku's draws now hit with force (average of strength and speed).

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Cleaving Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing an Iaido draw, Niku will aim to destroy her opponent's weapon. If the force {(speed+strength)/2} of her slash is higher than the strength of the weapon that she's targeting, the weapon will be cleaved in two.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Breakneck Sheath][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]25 Speed[/i]
Through incredible amounts of practice the user of this technique has gained such a vast knowledge of Iaido and their sheath in particular that they have perfected the art of sheathing their sword. As such, they can sheath their weapon single handed if need be, and can do so with the same blinding speed that they would deliver a slash with, allowing them to chain together attacks with even more speed than before.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Four Sheath Style][/color][/b]
B-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
[i]Prerequisite[/i]: Ordinal Winds, [b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Breakneck Sheath][/color][/b]
With a near excessive amount of practice, Niku has mastered the ability to sheath an Ordinal Wind in any of the four sheaths that she wears. Utilizing the Ordinal Winds' ability to switch grips, Niku can draw from her left hip before switching the blade and sheathing the blade on her right hip. This allows for more versatility as the swords may be drawn and sheathed from any of the sheaths.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Quad Draw][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 45 speed
Utilizing her advanced skills in Iaido, Niku has developed this draw which utilizes four, incredibly quick draws in tandem. In doing so, Niku's blade strikes the exact same spot four times at practically the same instant without sacrificing strength or speed. Designed for slicing through heavy armors or barriers, Niku will not have any issue landing all four strikes as long as Niku's speed is higher than the target's average of tai and instinct.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Bladeless Draw][/color][/b]
Utilizing her bare hand, Niku is able to move her arm at such speed that her hand is able to rend flesh and bone as if it were a sword. As long as the average of Niku's speed and strength, rounded down, is higher than the target's average of strength and stamina, rounded up, her hand will be able to slice through the target. If the target doesn't have a stamina stat (ie an inanimate object), then substitute the object's strength in place of the average of strength and stamina.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Sheathless Draw][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] 40 taijutsu, 40 instinct, 50 speed
Having mastered Iaido to such an extreme, Niku is able to utilize any Iaido draw even if the blade were unsheathed, however, this is only possible when the blade is located as if sheathed, at Niku's hip.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Typhoon Draw][/color][/b]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 taijutsu, 40 instinct, 50 speed
Niku will torque the muscles in her arms to produce a slash so fast that a vacuum blade is hurtled in the direction of the original slash. This vacuum blade has 5/6th the Speed and Strength of the original slash, rounded down, and travels a number of meters equal to 5/6 of her Taijutsu stat, rounded down.[/spoiler][spoiler=Skitter Step][b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Stop][/color][/b]
E-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite: [/b]Any form of Senses Open used.
The user will make a fist with their right hand, and place it against their palm with their left hand, against their chest. This calms the users senses and returns them to a centered state.

[b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Senses Open][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user takes a moment to focus their bodies, then releases it. While in this stance, the users sensory input is increased, allowing them to receive more information quickly. This causes a +2 in Taijutsu, and a +4 in speed, but a -3 in Ninjutsu and -3 in Control. This stance will remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop]. Practitioners of this technique will find themselves fidgetting and constantly moving, which can make it difficult for them to use this style while on stealth missions.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Barrage of Blades][/b][/color]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
As a means of disguising her reliance on Iaido, Niku will rush forward, dual wielding wakizashi, laying a barrage of thrusts at her target. Despite being able to perform this technique at top speed, Niku's highly perceptive abilities allow her to take in even the slightest of her opponent's movements, allowing her to perform thrusts that seemingly counter where her opponent intended to go next. Anyone who's speed is higher than Niku's speed will be able to effectively avoid the barrage.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Roll][/b][/color]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
When approaching a target, Niku will leap to the side, rolling along her shoulders and upper back until her feet return to the earth. When they do, she will now be facing her opponent at a right angle from her initial approach.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Sensor
After initiating [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is cut in half of what the initial sensory technique states as well as any subsequent sensory techniques, which are also limited to C rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Parry][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing her naturally heightened perception and bodily control, Niku has mastered the ability to parry incoming attacks. Doing so correctly allows Niku to redirect the attack's strength rather than taking on the full force of it. As long as her speed is higher than the speed of the attack, Niku can utilize this maneuver to diminish the attack's strength by 6.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Synesthesia][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open][/color][/b] or advancement
In order to handle the large assortment of information entering her mind, Niku's brain has developed the ability to display all of the sensory information in a single format. Sensory information will resemble a mini-map in her visual field, light blue, out of focus dots indicating the general direction of sensed chakra sources; once she gets in a range to which she can sense the source more accurately, the dots will become brighter and more defined. While the map includes no topographical information, it does automatically reorient itself as Niku changes directions.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Smell ya Later][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] a form of Senses Open active
After practicing with her Senses Opened, Niku has become able to differentiate the scents of individuals. This discipline allows Niku to track people by scent alone.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Database][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Instinct of 25
Niku has trained her brain to file all relevant information that she's processed together and accurately recall that info in a near instantaneous manner. For example, if she were to smell a person's scent that she recognized, she could quickly match that scent with any other information that she may have previously gotten regarding it, including name, appearance, combat proclivities, village of origin, etc. While this is a taijutsu technique, it is still capable of filing information received from ninjutsu techniques allowing Niku to also file chakra signatures with this technique.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Feel the Air][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] A form of Senses Open active
Having practiced so extensively with her senses opened, Niku has become able to feel the difference in air pressure around her. Any time an object, person, or jutsu moves at a speed higher than 20, within a number of meters equal to her instinct stat, Niku can feel the air in her vicinity move and determine in which direction it is moving. This allows Niku to know if something is moving towards her or away from her, at what speed it is moving, and roughly how large it is.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Master of Speed][/color][/b]
Having devoted her life to speed, Niku has become a master of speed itself. Utilizing a 50 point scale, Niku is more readily able to compare the speed of things, people or jutsu that are in motion, as long as they don't exceed her own instinct stat. The scale is also useful for choosing her own speed, allowing her the ability to move at any speed which doesn't exceed her own speed stat.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Disappear][/color][/b]
A- Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 30 speed
The user of this technique will take a moment to prepare themselves before dashing full speed at an opponent. The strength of this technique comes from the extreme acceleration used in it, causing those with 5 less (Taijutsu+Instinct)/2 than the user’s speed to be unable to follow the user’s movement at all, allowing the user to attack or retreat more efficiently than otherwise.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Eagle Eye][/color][/b]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
Much like Senses Open, Niku will take a moment to focus her body before releasing it. The difference between this technique and Senses Open is that this stance only opens Niku's vision causing her brain to focus heavily on the visual information entering her brain. In this stance, Niku is able to see clearly up to a distance of [(Taijutsu + Instinct)/2] x 100 meters.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Heart Monitor][/color][/b]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Form of Senses Open active
Niku has discovered that she can hear the beating of a person's heart when they are within a certain range (instinct/5 m). Heart beats are also unique so, if within range, she can determine a person's identity through hearing alone assuming she's heard the heartbeat previously.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Advanced][/color][/b]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[i]Prerequisite: Sensor, [b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open][/color][/b][/i]
After initiating *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is 3/4 of the initial sensory technique's stated range as well as any subsequent sensory techniques, which are limited to B rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Complete][/color][/b]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[i]Prerequisite: [b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open: Advanced][/color][/b][/i]
After initiating *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is unhindered but all sensory techniques are limited to A rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.[/spoiler][spoiler=Flawless Aim]
[b]*[color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Intercepting Shot][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner is able to launch a projectile in the direct path of an oncoming solid mass attack. This projectile carries with it the full force of the one who launched it and is intended to deflect or destroy the attack before it comes near them. The user’s stats must be capable of tracking and intercepting the attack as well as deflecting it.

[b]*[color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having advanced in their arts the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from inconceivable positions. No matter what position their body is in they’re capable of releasing attacks without any detriment to their aim. In addition, rapid adjustments such as dodging or spinning has no effect on their aim.

[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Chakram Mastery][/color][/b]
Niku has completely mastered the Relative Directions meaning that she can utilize them for ranged combat as well as for unconventional usages, like melee combat, without fear of injuring herself.

[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Finger Shot][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Finger Pull][/color][/b]
After the prerequisite, Niku can draw her hand forward in a single motion, releasing the adherence on the chakram at the exact moment to send the chakram hurtling forward at Niku's full strength.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Absolute Aim][/color][/b]
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having mastered the art of ranged combat, the practitioner is capable of calculating all outside factors before launching their projectiles. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, any terrain, and even lack of sight on their target can not hinder their aim. So long as they have a means of detecting the location of their opponent and no impassible objects or unavoidable defenses stand in their way, the practitioner's attacks will strike their target with pinpoint accuracy without fail. Living targets must have an average of their Speed and Taijutsu, rounded up, equal to or higher than the practitioner's average of their Taijutsu and Instinct, rounded down, to be able to dodge the practitioner's attacks without some sort of additional defense.

*[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Sniper’s Mark][/color][/b]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Focusing for half a post and torquing every single muscle in their body, the practitioner concentrates on their target and launches a single, long-distance projectile attack. This attack can strike its target without losing Strength, Speed, or Accuracy up to [(Taijutsu + Strength)/2] x 100 meters, rounded down.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Genjutsu]Place Genjutsu in here[/spoiler]
Last edited by Servant on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Ace Trainer

Niku Mod 11

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:51 pm

Quote:
[Skitter Step • Heart Monitor]
Prerequisite: Form of Senses Open active
Niku has discovered that she can hear the beating of a person's heart when they are within a certain range (instinct/5 m). Heart beats are also unique so, if within range, she can determine a person's identity through hearing alone.
I'm not really sure if the logic here holds up, but, assuming it does. You should specify "if she's heard it before", obviously she can't identify someone based on their heartbeat if she's never heard their heartbeat before.
Quote:
[Iaido • Bladeless Draw]
Utilizing her bare hand, Niku is able to move her arm at such speed that her hand is able to rend flesh and bone as if it were a sword.
This should probably have a "durability" prerequisite, since meaning Strength + Stamina / 2 = X, I think 40 would be sufficient for this? But another mod may want it higher.
Quote:
[Iaido • Sheathless Draw]
Prerequisites: 40 taijutsu, 40 instinct, 50 speed
Having mastered Iaido to such an extreme, Niku is able to utilize any Iaido draw even if the blade were unsheathed.
This should specify it's presuming that the sword is in the necessary position. Since most of the Iaido draws assume a specific position of a sheathed sword.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Servant

Niku Mod 11

Post by Servant » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Included recommendations for Heart Monitor and Sheathless Draw.

I was a bit unsure of what was being recommended for Bladeless Draw, but I included a stat battle.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

ShinobiTruth

Niku Mod 11

Post by ShinobiTruth » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:25 pm

[Iaido • Bladeless Draw] <==== Just fine-tuning these averages. It's gonna be the average of your Strength and Speed, rounded down, vs the average of your opponent's Strength and Stamina, rounded up.

Servant

Niku Mod 11

Post by Servant » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:11 pm

Alright, included.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha