TheLacarix

New Stuff

Post by TheLacarix » Tue May 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8085546
Change: Add the following Taijutsu *EDIT - Added the Nocode
OchibaShow
*Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing this Maneuver, the user is able to quickly draw a kunai from its holster. This is done by placing their finger through the lip of the holder and into the ring of the pommel, flicking it up and out quickly, having the kunai in the user’s hand within an instant.

*Ochiba • Oaken Defense
Prerequisite: 10 Speed
A technique that specializes in fighting Samurai and equalizing the battle field. The user will wait for their target to attack, and will quickly counter this by gliding the blade of their kunai onto the opponent's blade. The user will quickly move in towards their opponent while also sliding their kunai closer and closer to the opponent's hilt. This will force the angle of their blade to be raised and leaves the opponent wide open for attack.

Ochiba • Single Finger Seal
Having extensive experience with Deft Hands the user is able to manipulate a kunai within their hands and perform hand seals at full speed, without having to put down the kunai at any point.

*Ochiba • Dance Detour
A technique that relies highly on speed, much like a floating leaf being swept away by the wind, the user will attempt to slap away any incoming melee strikes or projectiles with their kunai. The average of the user's speed and strength needs to be higher than the strength the projectile was thrown at, using the momentum of their own speed to deflect the strike.

*Ochiba • Spare Ribs
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple, yet effective strike. Often used in correlation with Ochiba • Oaken Defense, however not required. The user simply needs to be up close, they will swing their kunai in a horizontal motion towards their opponent's rib cage, aiming for the cavities between the ribs and damaging any organ behind it. The user will then turn the kunai, breaking the rib if their strength is 5 higher than the opponents and even has a chance of separating it entirely from the rib cage.

Ochiba • Spine of the Maple Tree
Prerequisite: 15 Speed
Often used as a counterattack, by stepping under an incoming strike and resting on their front leg, they will quickly pivot slashing behind them, upwards across their opponent’s spine. If successful and depedent on the user's endurance, this is likely to stop the opponent from using their legs, until they are medically treated.

Ochiba • Sliding Tree Sap
A defensive technique, developed to fight Samurai, by throwing up their kunai into in incoming attack to dampen the physical strength and disrupting their opponents strikes a left. Even if the attack is powerful enough to break the users guard, they will slide left, right or backwards whilst defending, meaning the user is usually out of the way before it hit’s it’s mark.

Ochiba • Looking Through the Leaves
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 25 Speed & Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
By drawing a kunai from its holster with the Single Finger Draw and will lunge forward, striking at their targets eyes attempting to blind them. This strike will at such a rapid speed it is almost invisible to the naked eye, slicing that very naked eye open.

Ochiba • Teething Twigs
As the Ochiba style favours an inverted stance the blade points towards the floor. If a strike misses, the user will perform a secondary strike either swinging back aiming for the temple or swing upwards with the pommel and shattering the opponents jaw. This will often catch an opponent off guard, if the opponent lacks a perception technique of an equal level, they often won’t see this second strike.

Ochiba • As the Autumn Leaf Falls
A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
A strike made from a heightened position, usually from a tree though anything with elevated height will be sufficient. The user will drop down on an unsuspecting opponent, grasping them, plummeting them onto the floor and placing the kunai either in the back of their neck or up through the jugular, in one fluid motion, almost always killing them instantly. Unless the target has a perception technique of an equal level, this will be very difficult to detect and often won’t be able to see the user.

Ochiba • The New Spring Comes
Prerequisite: 35 Speed & Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
A technique that focuses on distraction, the user will pivot and attempt a spinning back fist with a kunai in their hand towards the opponents temple, whilst performing this maneuver with their free hand, the user will draw a Kunai with the [color=#60C659Single Finger Draw[/color] technique and in mid spin will thrust a kunai towards their abdomen at exactly the same time as the strike to the temple. This second kunai will not be seen, unless the opponent is using a perception technique of the same level.

Ochiba • Raiton: Aogera
S-Ranked Nintai Maneuver
Prerequisite: 45 Speed
The user will weave a sequence of hand seals, usually with Single Finger Seals and holding a kunai, they engulf their arm and a kunai with Raiton chakra that extends 2.5m from the users arm. They will charge forward with incredible speed, moving so fast they leave after images of where they once was confusing their opponent, one per 2m the user runs. As they get closer, they will side step, leaving an after image of they once were and lunge upwards towards the opponents heart, the raiton will however cause paralysis before the kunai hits it mark, freezing the opponent and making it difficult for them to avoid the attack. They will then rip through their chest and through their heart. They will also not be able to see the user as they are moving at such striking speeds, unless they have a perception technique of equal level. If the target does manage to survive, they will be paralysed for 3 posts. This attack can also be performed without Raiton but without the benefits of paralysis.
TaijutsuShow
Taijutsu • Contortionist
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics
The user is a contortionist allowing them to move and manipulate their body and joints much further than normal. Allowing them to pass through smaller gaps, move in peculiar ways, get into unexpected vantage points and makes their bones more difficult to break, at least when it comes to joint manipulation.

Taijutsu • Oscillating Hand Seals
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics & Deft Hands
The user has the ability to perform hand seals from almost any position, whilst flipping, spiralling and performing other acrobatic techniques. This allows the user to move backwards and prepare ninjutsu and the like without losing any momentum or speed.

Taijutsu • King of Swing
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics & Deft Hands
The user is capable of making grapple hooks, by combining shuriken or Kunai and steel wire. They do this by attaching steel wire to a ninja tool, in a quick fluid motion. They can then use this to swing point to point, equal to their own speed.

Taijutsu • Hand over Fist
Prerequisite: Deft Hands
When retrieving a ninja tool from their persons, the user is capable of attaching a secondary tool, such as, but not limited to steel wire and explosive tags while drawing the tool in one fluid motion.

Taijutsu • Straight-Jacket
S-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics & Taijutsu • Contortionist
As the user is a contortionist when being held, grabbed or kept in place, the user is able to manipulate themselves to loosen the grip and escape any techniques that don't specifically have Deft Hands of a lower or equal rank.
TenkujutsuShow
Ochiiru • [Trigram: Seal of Manifestation]
S-rank Tenkujutsu (Nin)
Prerequisite: 45 Control, 40 Chakra Pool & Shizumeru • [Visitors Vessel]
Used in conjunction with Shizumeru • [Visitors Vessel] whilst containing a spirit within themselves, the user will weave a sequence of hand seals and place their hand on an organic life form, transferring the chakra of a spirit to it’s new host. This gives the target access abilities it may possess. (This will vary from spirit to spirit.) Once this is complete, the user will finally inscribe a seal on the new hosts body, preventing the spirit from escaping. This can also be done without the user hosting a spirit, and they can simply use the second half to create the seal. Once this is complete, the user will be incredibly fatigued, if they manage to not pass out they will need to rest almost immediately.
NocodeShow
[Spoiler=Ochiba] *[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Single Finger Draw[/color][/b]
Utilizing this Maneuver, the user is able to quickly draw a kunai from its holster. This is done by placing their finger through the lip of the holder and into the ring of the pommel, flicking it up and out quickly, having the kunai in the user’s hand within an instant.

*[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Oaken Defense[/color][/b]
A technique that specializes in fighting Samurai and equalizing the battle field. The user will wait for their target to attack, and will quickly counter this by gliding the blade of their kunai onto the opponent's blade. The user will quickly move in towards their opponent while also sliding their kunai closer and closer to the opponent's hilt. This will force the angle of their blade to be raised and leaves the opponent wide open for attack.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Single Finger Seal[/color][/b]
Having extensive experience with [i]Deft Hands[/i] the user is able to manipulate a kunai within their hands and perform hand seals at full speed, without having to put down the kunai at any point.

*[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Dance Detour[/color][/b]
A technique that relies highly on speed, much like a floating leaf being swept away by the wind, the user will attempt to slap away any incoming melee strikes or projectiles with their kunai. The average of the user's speed and strength needs to be higher than the strength the projectile was thrown at, using the momentum of their own speed to deflect the strike.

*[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Spare Ribs[/color][/b]
A simple, yet effective strike. Often used in correlation with Ochiba • Oaken Defense, however not required. The user simply needs to be up close, they will swing their kunai in a horizontal motion towards their opponent's rib cage, aiming for the cavities between the ribs and damaging any organ behind it. The user will then turn the kunai, breaking the rib if their strength is 5 higher than the opponents and even has a chance of separating it entirely from the rib cage.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Spine of the Maple Tree[/color][/b]
Often used as a counterattack, by stepping under an incoming strike and resting on their front leg, they will quickly pivot slashing behind them, upwards across their opponent’s spine. If successful and depedent on the user's endurance, this is likely to stop the opponent from using their legs, until they are medically treated.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Sliding Tree Sap[/color][/b]
A defensive technique, developed to fight Samurai, by throwing up their kunai into in incoming attack to dampen the physical strength and disrupting their opponents strikes a left. Even if the attack is powerful enough to break the users guard, they will slide left, right or backwards whilst defending, meaning the user is usually out of the way before it hit’s it’s mark.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Looking Through the Leaves[/color][/b]
Prerequisite: 25 Speed & [b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Single Finger Draw[/color][/b]
By drawing a kunai from its holster with the [i][color=#60C659]Single Finger Draw[/color][/i] and will lunge forward, striking at their targets eyes attempting to blind them. This strike will at such a rapid speed it is almost invisible to the naked eye, slicing that very naked eye open.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Teething Twigs[/color][/b]
As the [i][color=#60C659]Ochiba[/i][/color] style favours an inverted stance the blade points towards the floor. If a strike misses, the user will perform a secondary strike either swinging back aiming for the temple or swing upwards with the pommel and shattering the opponents jaw. This will often catch an opponent off guard, if the opponent lacks a perception technique of an equal level, they often won’t see this second strike.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • As the Autumn Leaf Falls[/color][/b]
A strike made from a heightened position, usually from a tree though anything with elevated height will be sufficient. The user will drop down on an unsuspecting opponent, grasping them, plummeting them onto the floor and placing the kunai either in the back of their neck or up through the jugular, in one fluid motion, almost always killing them instantly. Unless the target has a perception technique of an equal level, this will be very difficult to detect and often won’t be able to see the user.

[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • The New Spring Comes[/color][/b]
Prerequisite: 35 Speed & [b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Single Finger Draw[/color][/b]
A technique that focuses on distraction, the user will pivot and attempt a spinning back fist with a kunai in their hand towards the opponents temple, whilst performing this maneuver with their free hand, the user will draw a Kunai with the [i][color=#60C659Single Finger Draw[/color][/i] technique and in mid spin will thrust a kunai towards their abdomen at exactly the same time as the strike to the temple. This second kunai will not be seen, unless the opponent is using a perception technique of the same level.

[color=Yellow][b]Ochiba • Raiton: Aogera[/b][/color]
S-Ranked Nintai Maneuver
Prerequisite: 45 Speed
The user will weave a sequence of hand seals, usually with [b][color=#60C659]Single Finger Seals[/color][/b] and holding a kunai, they engulf their arm and a kunai with [i]Raiton[/i] chakra that extends 2.5m from the users arm. They will charge forward with incredible speed, moving so fast they leave after images of where they once was confusing their opponent, one per 2m the user runs. As they get closer, they will side step, leaving an after image of they once were and lunge upwards towards the opponents heart, the raiton will however cause paralysis before the kunai hits it mark, freezing the opponent and making it difficult for them to avoid the attack. They will then rip through their chest and through their heart. They will also not be able to see the user as they are moving at such striking speeds, unless they have a perception technique of equal level. If the target does manage to survive, they will be paralysed for 3 posts. This attack can also be performed without [b]Raiton[/b] but without the benefits of paralysis.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Taijutsu]
[b]Taijutsu • Contortionist[/b]
[i]D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: [b][Acrobatics[/b]
The user is a [i]contortionist[/i] allowing them to move and manipulate their body and joints much further than normal. Allowing them to pass through smaller gaps, move in peculiar ways, get into unexpected vantage points and makes their bones more difficult to break, at least when it comes to joint manipulation.

[b]Taijutsu • Oscillating Hand Seals[/b]
[i]C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: [b][Acrobatics[/b] & [b]Deft Hands[/b]
The user has the ability to perform hand seals from almost any position, whilst flipping, spiralling and performing other acrobatic techniques. This allows the user to move backwards and prepare ninjutsu and the like without losing any momentum or speed.

[b]Taijutsu • King of Swing[/b]
Prerequisite: [b][Acrobatics[/b] & [b]Deft Hands[/b]
The user is capable of making grapple hooks, by combining shuriken or Kunai and steel wire. They do this by attaching steel wire to a ninja tool, in a quick fluid motion. They can then use this to swing point to point, equal to their own speed.

[b]Taijutsu • Hand over Fist[/b]
Prerequisite: [b]Deft Hands[/b]
When retrieving a ninja tool from their persons, the user is capable of attaching a secondary tool, such as, but not limited to steel wire and explosive tags while drawing the tool in one fluid motion.

[b]Taijutsu • Straight-Jacket[/b]
[i]S-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: [b][Acrobatics[/b] & [b]Taijutsu • Contortionist[/b]
As the user is a [i]contortionist[/i] when being held, grabbed or kept in place, the user is able to manipulate themselves to loosen the grip and escape any techniques that don't specifically have [b]Deft Hands[/b] of a lower or equal rank. [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Tenkujutsu]
[color=#8C004C][b]Ochiiru • [Trigram: Seal of Manifestation][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu (Nin)[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 45 Control, 40 Chakra Pool & [color=#8C004C][i]Shizumeru • [Visitors Vessel][/i][/color]
Used in conjunction with [color=#8C004C][i]Shizumeru • [Visitors Vessel][/i][/color] whilst containing a spirit within themselves, the user will weave a sequence of hand seals and place their hand on an organic life form, transferring the chakra of a spirit to it’s new host. This gives the target access abilities it may possess. (This will vary from spirit to spirit.) Once this is complete, the user will finally inscribe a seal on the new hosts body, preventing the spirit from escaping. This can also be done without the user hosting a spirit, and they can simply use the second half to create the seal. Once this is complete, the user will be incredibly fatigued, if they manage to not pass out they will need to rest almost immediately. [/Spoiler]

Payment: 62 Points
Last edited by TheLacarix on Wed May 13, 2020 6:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kao

New Stuff

Post by Kao » Thu May 07, 2020 11:37 pm

• Ochiba • Spine of the Maple Tree <--- I think this needs to have x strength greater than the opponent to work

• Ochiba • Raiton: Aogera <--- how many afterimages does this create?. you also wrote "ration" instead of "raiton" in there. also, since the raiton hits before the kunai, how far from the kunai/arm does the raiton extend?

•Taijutsu • Straight-Jacket <--- I'm not convinced that being bendy would make someone loosen their grip that much, especially if they have strength greater than yours

• Ochiiru • [Trigram: Seal of Manifestation] <--- this needs a chakra pool pre-req. there is a jutsu similar to this in the archives that has one. the archives needs to be updated but the stamina/chakra pool req likely won't change
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

TheLacarix

New Stuff

Post by TheLacarix » Fri May 08, 2020 4:43 am

Spine of the Maple tree <I don’t think it should be based of X strength of each other, I don't think we'd base it of X strength, it’s simply a slash up the back, so if someone cut's your spine it doesn't matter how strong they are. However I've rewritten it, so I’ve based it of their own endurance, then let them ropelplay it responsibly. And it's up to them if their spine is that badly injured.

Aogera < Fixed

Straight Jacket < Fixed, changed to 1/3 rather than ½

Trigram: Seal of Manifestation < Though similar to the Archive it is based slightly differently, it’s has to be worked in conjunction with Shizumeru • [Visitors Vessel] where the user has become a host of a Genma already, already doing most of the leg work and is essentially transferring their own chakra, rather than taking it from a big ol pot of spirit chakra. I have added a chakra pool though.

Hope that’s all ok, if not I’ll get it fixed 😊
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kabu

New Stuff

Post by Kabu » Sat May 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Taijutsu • Straight-Jacket <- This should only work on techniques of the same rank or lower.

Ochiiru • [Trigram: Seal of Manifestation] <- I'm not entirely certain what's going on here. Can you try and explain it please?
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TheLacarix

New Stuff

Post by TheLacarix » Sat May 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Straight Jacket - I don't agree, it's a simple contortionist technique and only adds 1/3 deduction. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work on say a higher ranked technique and simply loosens them up to escape. I think it's probably ok as is?

Seal of Manifestation - Essentially, any spirits the user has inside themselves they can transfer it permanently to someone else. I can edit the write up if it isn't clear?
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

ShinobiTruth

New Stuff

Post by ShinobiTruth » Sun May 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Hey, so on your Basic Taijutsu (the contortionist stuff), you have missing brackets on the end of your prerequisites.

Taijutsu • Straight-Jacket ====> Okay, I generally understand the purpose of this jutsu, but I don't understand what you mean by "loosen the grip, treating the Strength equal 1/3." Are you saying that you treat your opponent's Strength as being 1/3 lower for the sake of escaping clinches or grapple situations?

You might honestly find more success with this technique by instead making it so that the opponent has to have a [Deft Hands] technique of equal or higher rank to this one to prevent you from escaping their grip. That removes messy stat calculations and can make this technique generally more effective.

TheLacarix

New Stuff

Post by TheLacarix » Mon May 11, 2020 8:59 am

That's perfect, thank you. Changed :)
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Diatenshi

New Stuff

Post by Diatenshi » Mon May 11, 2020 10:34 am

Seal of manifestation seems like a combination
of the archive jutsu:

Ochiiru • [Jinchuuriki Creation]
S-rank Tenkujutsu (Nin)
Prerequisite: 45 Control, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration, (optional) multiple people
After doing the needed hand seals, while having the *Shizumeru • [Temporary Housing] of a spirit close by, the user will attempt to seal the spirit within a living host. By writing a seal onto the host, the spirit will then be sealed within the host. Users with less than 40 stamina who attempt to perform this jutsu will die after its completion. However if the user has additional help, they can use an additional person to supplement the stamina they do not have as long as the grand total equals 40 stamina. This takes a total of 10 posts to complete.

And

*Ochiiru • [Spiritual Extraction]
S-rank Tenkujutsu (Nin)
Prerequisite: 45 Control from the jutsu caster, a minimum of 200 Stamina, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration
Each participant must share their chakra with the unsealer, as they perform the needed hand seals. The user will then pump this vast amount of chakra into the seal of a grand soul host, such as a jinchuuriki. This process takes a total of 200 stamina from the group to extract the spirit from the host, who will in turn die. If the total sum of stamina is not met, the participants will all die. It only takes one individual in the group to know this jutsu. This takes 10 whole posts to complete.

The Archive Jutsu have a 45 Control requirement so yours should at least match. Only reason i bring these up is yours allows transferrance of any spirit inside which could potentially include up to a Grand Soul, it also combines an Extraction from yourself and a sealing in another. As your previous jutsu doesnt make you a true Jinch i dont see it causing you to die but the chakra cost will be remarkably high.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

TheLacarix

New Stuff

Post by TheLacarix » Mon May 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Fixed :)
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Ace Trainer

New Stuff

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue May 12, 2020 7:47 pm

1/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold