Natsumi 1.07

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Natsumi 1.07

Post by Niro » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Application: Natsumi
Change: Revamping. Changed her stats to 163 from the Revamp Guide thread. Removing all of her jutsu. Lots of them are unnecessary now.
24 D-ranks
46 C-ranks
35 B-ranks
24 A-ranks
5 S-ranks

[24*2]+[46*3]+[35*5]+[24*7]+[5*10] = 579 pts back to her owner, Tatsuo
Payment: Pay me 579
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Natsumi 1.07

Post by Niro » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Code: Select all

[B]Username:[b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=941306/]Niro[/url]
[b]Owner:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=8000953]Akari, Tatsuo[/url]
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/25)
[hr]
[center][big][big][b]Nyūsen, Natsumi[/b][/big][/big]
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3c91/f/2014/010/2/0/risasm_by_rush__it-d71maoo.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Henchman
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Height:[/b] 5’7”
[b]Weight:[/b] 143 Lbs
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Natsumi’s head is adorned in a long mane of pale blonde hair extending from her head and reaching down to her thighs. Her eyes are amber colored and are usually painted with a light amount of eye shadow while she has high cheek bones, a thin jaw line, and full lips.
[*][i]Body:[/i] Natsumi’s body is akin to an hourglass with an ample bosom and full hips and thighs while her stomach, arms, and legs are toned from her training. She usually dons a purple kimono when on a mission which is hemmed around her upper thigh. The shoulders of the kimono are designed to be free and open. She uses a black obi fitted with weapons pouches around her waist to secure her outfit along with black sandals and a necklace made up of large yellow rosary beads. When she is not on a mission, Natsumi can be found wearing more comfortable clothes while keeping the overall color theme purple.
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i] Natsumi has very little notable features that stick out, the only marks she has are small fading scars from training and a black barbell tongue stud.[/list]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[list][*][i]General:[/i] Long ago Natsumi was a bright and bubbly personality which shone through in any social situation. She has grown out of this with the shock of her mother becoming crippled and her father's passing. Now she tends to remain quiet until spoken to or ordering a drink but would prefer to avoid making conversation with most people. If forced to talk to people, the young woman will not shy away from using her feminine wiles to turn a situation in her favor and let her walk away.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i] Natsumi hopes to be of use to the village, she also hopes a day comes where her mother could walk again. 
[*][i]Fears:[/i] She fears not being able to get her mother the care she needs as well as dying on a mission and leaving her mother by herself. 
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i] Natsumi tends to overwhelm her opponents with her ninjutsu prowess. The girl has an intricate and detailed knowledge of chakra due to focusing primarily on pure ninpou during her climb to jounin. 
[/list]

[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Rank:[/b] Jounin (S-rank Henchwoman)
[b]Stats[/b] 163
[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 28
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 27
[*][b]Control:[/b] 27
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 27
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 27
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 27
[/list]

[b]Equipment:[/b] [list][*]20 Kunai - Weapons pouch on Obi
[*]15 Exploding Tags - Weapons pouch on Obi
[/list]
[b]Elemental Affinities:[/b] Katon
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities, Concentrations, Specialization[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c][/table] 
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu - 5[/b][c][Sensory], [Iijutsu], [Advanced Channeling], [Storage & Force], [Charge & Augment][c]
[b]Taijutsu - 2[/b][c][Medicine], [Deft Hands][c]
[b]Genjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][c]
[b]Other - [/b][c][Tenkujutsu][/table]

[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/center][/b][/big]
[spoiler=History]Nyūsen, Natsumi was born to a hard-working pair of parents within Iwagakure no Sato. Her mother was a jounin of the village’s military forces while her father managed and oversaw a steel factory within the industrial sector of the village. Her early life was similar to most kids in Iwa; her parents worked, she went to the academy while receiving some extra training from her mother, and she played. Often throughout her childhood Natsumi would nod off in the living room of her family’s home before being picked up and carried to bed by her father who smelled strongly of whiskey and cigar smoke. The steel factory overseer would softly sing her lullabies before she fell completely asleep. 

Her life as a genin was uneventful. She was paired with a jounin as her overseer before diving into missions as quickly as possible. Natsumi was able to easily grind through the mundane and tedious mission schedule of a genin before signing up for her chuunin promotion. The young teen was able to bulldoze her way through the exam and successfully earned her promotion. She stayed as a chuunin for several years before finally reaching a promotion to a special jounin. 

Natsumi’s missions became increasingly difficult after her promotion to special jounin. Now she was teaming up with other special jounin and jounin on missions of higher difficulty in a bid to reach the level of her mother. While her head was in the clouds about reaching her mother, her mother had been wounded and crippled on a mission. The woman had been struck by a Raiton jutsu to her spine, cutting off her ability to walk. The injury devastated her household and swallowed it in grief. After mourning the loss of her mother’s legs and career, Natsumi returned to her own duties albeit more quiet than she had been prior to the ordeal. It now fell on her to provide a steady income for her family while her father had now been forced to take care of his disabled wife. 

Her father tried his best for several years before one night drinking himself into a stupor and dying. The man had laid down on his back before vomiting in his sleep. The position of his body had caused her father to choke to death on his own vomit. Natsumi awoke to the scene before flying into a fit of hysterical panic, trying her best to resuscitate the man while sending word for paramedics. By the time the paramedics had arrived, it was far too late.

Struck with another tragedy, Natsumi withdrew even more into her self before applying for a promotion to jounin. She needed the raise and increased work load or else there was no way she could care for her ailing mother. Natsumi now works the majority of her time while the rest can be spent sleeping and drinking, a habit she picked up from her father. For Natsumi, a nice whiskey and a cigar reminds her of the times when her father would sing her to sleep which, at the end of the day, makes everything feel like it’s okay for the young woman.[/spoiler]
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

TheLacarix

Natsumi 1.07

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm

1/2