[Open] [Member Event: Maido Accepts Students]

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Stirring early upon the dusk, Maido and her crew had camped out for the night. The tallest mountain of Kirigakure, that is where the Human slept. Hisayo was younger than the others, but her resolve was clear. Under the eldest Muramasa's guidance, she would surely become stronger. That was her goal, after all. Maido was an immense source of forbidden knowledge and power, ripe for the taking to anyone willing to be taught. Human still, Hisayo slept. Deep in the snow, as she had done many nights before, with Maido and Kayoko on standby. The two of them conversed, watching over the frail human as she slumbered.

Kayoko wondered whether Hisayo felt cold. A rare show of compassion from the wildfire Muramasa. Maido's thoughts lingered. "I could teach you a jutsu to bring be that sensation you long for." Kayoko supposed it quite likely that she could. If anyone had the knowledge to teach her how to live as an unhuman it was certainly Maido. She wondered just what else Maido had buried deep within her mind. She seemed to have an answer for everything. She could speak to spirits, she could speak to animals. She could hop bodies. She couldn't even be killed without resurrecting on another landmass. A marvel among shinobi, Kayoko knew. She wondered just whether or not anyone in Kirigakure even dared approach them while they slept. How many people on this planet even knew what terrible and magnificent things her mentor was even capable of? A cold night. Made warm in the fact that she knew she could speak freely here. No judgement from her companions. Only comfort.

It was an unusual sensation, one she would surely take time to grow used to. Dawn was soon to come, and the human among them stirred awake ritualistically. As the crow would soon call, Hisayo woke from her meditation, swords in both hands. She put them away, numbing herself to the cold and fatigue which had encircled her throughout the night. A meditation in snow, forged by winter's bite. A nice way of learning, Maido always thought. "What did I miss?" Nothing. Noone dared disturb Maido at the tallest mountain of Kirigakure. As the group of them collected their thoughts, they set out for the town. Scaling down the side of the village, they left nothing but a flurry of snow and mist in their wake. Feet never touching the ground, the squad floated as a singular unit down the path. Into the Village, they readied for a trip to the market. Some fruit would be nice. Summer was all but over, and fall would soon be upon them. Festivities were in order.

For now, the dark was still upon them. The sun had not yet come up. The full moon overhead, the world was tranquil here. The Human floated down the streets, mere inches off the ground. A dark dress, a crimson cape. White whisps o hair, lucid lips. Her eyes blood moons, reflective of the moonbeams. She moved as though she danced, skating through the village. Slowly, slowly, waiting for the world to wake. Kayoko dormant, awake but as sword. Floating just behind, a compass that point North. "I heard you're thinking of getting some more students" Asked Hisayo.

"We are not currently looking." Maido said calmly. After a brief tune, she added, "Though if someone were to ask, we would not be opposed." A moment passed and Maido and her squad conversed amongst themselves a new combination technique amongst the three of them. Stones that produced mist? Now that would be something for sure.

Hisayo Trained:

*[Zantou • Winter Solstice]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
The basic Stance of Zantou, the practitioner holds one blade forward, parallel to the ground, and holds the other high over the head, pointing toward the opponent. The low blade grants the practitioner the ability to quickly defend against an opponent's attack while the blade raised overhead allows the practitioner to either quickly attack or counterattack with a powerful downward swing or thrust. This pairing of defense and offense serves as one of the cores of Zantou's swordsmanship. Drawing in a deep breath, the practitioner also gathers up their energy and releases a kiai. This Stance allows the practitioner to ignore non-critical distractions and minor environmental factors, such as small amounts of excess heat, small amounts of excess cold, small amounts of fatigue, and even small amounts of pain, allowing them to focus entirely on their opponents' movements and the tasks at hand. While in this Stance, the practitioner is conferred with a +2 increase to Strength and +1 increase to Will Power but suffers a -2 penalty to Chakra Pool and -1 penalty to Control. The practitioner may end this Stance whenever they so wish.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Renderd

Post by Renderd » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 am

wwwAt a table that overlooked a street of Kirigakure, Naska sat with a drink in hand as he waited for the moon to set and the sun to rise. Something he found as a bit of a guilty pleasure now that he lived within the walls of Kirigakure. This morning didn't seem to be much different then any other morning. Taking the last swig of the contents in the mug he stood and walked to the side of the balcony. Any normal morning he would be fine with just standing there for now till the sun rose and he would start his day... however, not this morning when something peculiar caught his eye.

wwwA floating woman and sword moved toward him. He was almost mesmerized by the way the one floated. His eyes were locked and seemed as if he could not look away. He could not help take in the sight of the young thin woman who skated toward him getting closer and closer which allowed more detail. The palest of skin he has ever seen, white hair that flowed with her movements, ... and it was at the moment when he caught a glimpse of her deep red eyes. He felt like his stomach had turned inside out as and become stunned as he realized who this was. Stories would be passed deep within the slums of Kirigakure of this Bannin. In a very quiet breath "... the Blood Witch?". Little did he know was that he had mistaken Hisayo for Maido.

wwwAs they stopped under him he could not help but overhear the conversation about the possibility of taking on a student. Naska took a deep breath and swallowed as hard as he could and thought to himself "opportunities do not wait" and he suddenly jumped over the railing, landed a few feet from Maido, and turned toward her. The man who looked a bit older for a Genin stood only about five inches taller then her. His black hair short on the sides which were trimmed so to not touch his ear. The hair at the top of his head was thicker and was pulled back into a knot. A scruffy beard wrapped around his chin and top lip. His blue eyes barely locked with Maido's red eyes if she were too look. A tactical chest-rig with a pouch on the front with a "O+" patched on it. But most notable was the heavy, wide bladed, Nodachi he had on his back that was approximately 1.2 meters in length and a blade width approximately half a meter wide.

wwwHis thumbs came to his chest and fell behind the chest rig as his arms went limp into a rest. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation." He pauses for a just a moment as he contemplated what exactly to say next. "To obtain my goals, I need to become much stronger... much quicker. If you are considering taking on a new student... what is it I can do for you in exchange?" He says calmly in the belief that nothing is free. However, a sense of nervousness can be seen as an eye only briefly look to the floating sword.

REG: Naska
Last edited by Renderd on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:14 am

Sometimes, it came to be that things worked out quite nicely. For instance, some days one wished to spread their knowledge so as to further aid the next generation of life. Low and behold, like magic, someone appeared in front of them. An older gentlemen than his diagnosis would lead to, by Maido's estimation. Her, Kayoko, and Hisayo all gazed upon him with interest. Kayoko spoke first, as was her nature. She inquired about the Nodachi.

:doton: "Does your sword have a name?" Questioned Kayoko. She had seen the nodachi on his back as an opportunity. They could certainly learn together. Hisayo concurred, in their minds connection. Maido too, agreed. Anyone that was willing to learn, she would teach. If the man before them paid attention he would realize that it was the sword floating that had asked the question, which hovered closer towards him as it spoke. A great claymore, charcoal with red engravings running all about its body. Six meters in length, is was a behemoth of a weapon, a twenty centimeter guard appearing to be the source of the voice. An etching of glowing amber eyes in the guard, it appeared to be quite literally starting at him.

:chiton: "Ask us not what you can do for us, but rather, what we can do for the planet."

Maido spoke calmly. An air of oddity did linger. Chakra flared up around her eyes. She gazed upon the human in front of her for a moment, analyzing him in the greatest of detail. She profiled him, picked apart at his very being and categorized all of the information into her brains. She assessed him to be roughly the strength of a genin, not too long out of the academy. Both unsurprising yet delighting, for someone of his age. A new opportunity for the world. A new opportunity for his life. A new opportunity for their lives. A partnership to be made, for sure.

:chiton: "We will certainly teach you. Tell us your name, young one." Maido's voice was calm. Yet, another voice came out of the same body almost immediately afterwards.

:hyouton: "What is it you wish to learn?" Hisayo inquired. If the man paid attention, he would realize that Maido was not alone by any means. Two students among her already, they shared a body together. She protected the human, living inside of her blood and providing life. The sword too, a student.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Renderd

Post by Renderd » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Naska's brow would twitch with the thought that her sword had just talked to him. Though, he quickly passed it off as an error of himself from being up so early. He moved his eyes from Hisayo to the oversized Claymore. "Konpurīto" He replied said as he looked from pommel to blade edge of the Claymore. Being quite impressed by the details he finally turned his gaze back to Hisayo "and yours?" he asked as a hand came from resting on the chest rig, motioned to the Claymore, and then returned his hand to its rested postion.

Unsure about how to answer about the planet reply, he just stood there and allowed her to inspect him. When asked his name he was soon to reply but as Hisayo herself actually asked a question and due to change in voice inflection and tone, he was taken a bit aback. His pause was noticeable as he tried to understand what it was he just heard. This is would now be a third voice he has heard. "... i am Naska, I study Kenjutsu and Genjutsu." he would say a bit slowly as he seemed to still be trying to understand what is going on. It's one thing to hear stories of somebody but its a completely different when presented in front of you.

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 pm

:doton: "Hello there, Konpurīto." Kayoko, the sword spoke with a grin. Kayok's form moved through the air, morphing into that of a human before the genin's very eyes. She extended a hand to shake. Appearance-wise, she looked almost identical to Hisayo, save for the eyes. Whereas Hisayo's glowed red with Maido's influence, Kayoko's were amber in shade. :doton: "A pleasure to meet you. Muramasa, Kayoko." Maido too, would introduce herself, but not before exiting from Hisayo's body in turn, a mass of blood tendrils spewing forth from Hisayo's eyes, mouth, ears, nose, and various other locations.

What hovered before the genin now were two-human looking individuals and a mass of crimson tentacles. Condensing down, the red mass began to shake on a shape, decreasing in size until becoming that of a humanoid. Still red, the transformation continued, until Maido's human form floated a few inches off the ground. As she had left Hisayo, her host body's feet no longer hovered. To the ground, Hisayo was firmly planted. Though the process of her being removed looking not only macabre and horrific, it too seemed as though it hadn't phased Hisayo in the slightest. Kayoko glanced at the genin for a response to the horrible sight that had just befallen him without warning.

:hyouton: "You'll get used to that." Chimed in Hisayo, before adding her name. :hyouton: "Muramasa, Hisayo." A curtsy. Surprisingly, no blood had lingered on Hisayo's body whatsoever. A clean job, well executed by the blood witch, as was her namesake. Maido was the last to introduce herself. Having assumed an entirely human-looking form now, the trio stood in front of him. Maido, her eyes of blood, Hisayo with eyes of slate, and Kayoko with eyes of wolf. Beyond that and a few inches in height, they were quite similar looking. Just the few differences in facial features and hair cuts. :chiton: "Muramasa, Maido."

:chiton: "What is it that you wish to learn?" Maido inquired.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Renderd

Post by Renderd » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Naska's original thought that the Claymore had talk to him was correct. As the sword shifts into Kayoko's human form, he looked abit surprised. "Nice to meet you as well Kayoko." He would then look back to Hisayo and grimace a bit as this horrid sight of Maido removing herself from Hisayo's body. Not something he expected to see and swallowed pretty hard. "If you say so..." he finally says as the two bodies finally separate and their bodies no longer look like a terrible nightmare creature. "I suppose i could learn Kenjutsu from you. i suppose." he says while trying to think if he knows what else she could teach. Naska is a fresh Genin and for the most part... a fresh slate.

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:32 am

Kenjutsu? Maido loved Kenjutsu. It had been oh so long since she had properly wielded a sword. It would most certainly be the most wonderful experience for her to enjoy again. After all, teaching was learning. She had once been famous for her sword knowledge, a walking apocalypse rivalled only by few others. Still, she was definitely most out of practice. For now, Hisayo would make a much better mentor than her, perhaps? Who was to say? Maido spoke. "Let us move locations." At a blazingly fast speed, Maido slew together a series of hand seals. Ancient dark arts, seals quite likely unrecognizable to the genin. Her hands would move so fast and precise, likely a blur to him. Even still, Chiton was a dark and ominous cast, the seals of which were a heavily guarded secret. Her arms extended, and a red vapor exited from her mouth, flying towards the faces of those around her. Then, she lifted her left arm upwards, and caused the four of them to float into the sky, painlessly.

More hand seals, and a red platform extended from Maido's person. It came from her scarf, and spread out underneath the lot of them as they floated above the village. Her own personal training grounds in the sky. It had the works. Weapons, dummies, range markers, cover to hide behind. If one could think of it, Maido could create it. In red. "Let us begin. Hisayo, lets run through some Shinden, since his sword if quite large." Maido gazed upon his Nodachi, and reached out into the air, causing the red floor beneath them to coalesce and condense, forming a replica of the weapon in question, forged of her own blood. One appeared before each of the Muramasa, and they each grabbed them in their left hand. "First, you must learn to release yourself from your earthly attachment of your dominant hand. Should you be right handed, you will use your left today. Should you be left-handed, use your right."

Each of the Muramasa took a casual sparring stance, Nodachi in their off-hand. "Kayoko, you're up. Hisayo, coach it. " Kayoko took a step forward. She wasn't used to being the wielder of the blade, she was used to being wielded as the blade. This would surely be a good experience for her. She took a position across from Naska. "Begin." Spoke Maido. Hisayo and her took a step back, though Hisayo lingered closer in order to better monitor. "You must learn to think without using your usual method. Combat is like dance. You establish your rhythm, your cadence, your melody." Hisayo and Kayoko batted their blades at each other, Hisayo lowering her grit in order to not kill Kayoko, though only the three of them would know that. "Once you have established these, you may change them to your whim and control the battlefield as it were playing music. Singing, dancing, fighting. They are all one and the same."

Hisayo suddenly moved at a blinding pace, revealing a mere fraction of how fast she was capable of moving. A sweeping kick from seemingly nowhere, Kayoko was caught off guard. Yet, Hisayo grabbed her before she fell to the blood carpet below. It was a demonstration. "You need to be able to use every part of your body as efficiently as possible. Left hand, right hand. You must become ambidextrous. Beyond that, your weapon is not the only extension of your body. As Maido Senpai says, the world is merely extension of yourself, for everything on the planet is ripe with chakra. Draw from it, use it. To control the battlefield as an extension of your own body is to transcend your peers."

Hisayo trained:
+1 Genjutsu
*[Shinden • Ambidexterity]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:55 am

Mondai had not been able to sleep this night so instead, he spent his time in the cold longsword in hand and training until he overheard a conversation between 2 women and a sword until suddenly a third woman had somewhat horrifyingly appeared from the other woman and the sword had transformed as well. He noticed that this woman was the legendary inhuman Maido and the other 3 must have been her companions or friends of a sort. He had heard their discussion for recruitment and training while he did not want to join he would like to train together with the squad and a bannin which had happened a lot more often than usual for the average Chunnin. Mondai simply walked in and announced himself and that he had overheard the conversation. "OI! I had overheard your conversation and we could all train together. I am Yūgana, Mondai bled for the karagata family and a dagger of the seven deadly swordsmen!" Mondai had brought his equipment and not anticipated that they would train in the sky he simply observed until he could get to his "turn" to spar.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:33 pm

Beware, the wolf in sheep's clothing."

Maido composed herself. She recalled an idea she had once before, when she was locked away. Trapped in the crystal prison for years and years, she had conversed with thte great spirit, Faisa. The battle had been awful, two beings of greater than genma-level power at war with each other for over two hundred years. Locked in a horrible turmoil, she decided it best to finally set him free. "Stand back." Was all maido had said. Her expression, normally calm and composed these days, had turned suddenly frightening. Red and black chakra suddenly burst from her person. Now, for the first time in a while, Maido performed a set of hand seals. A jutsu so buried within myth, she was certain she were the only person capable of performing it. The contract she wrote now was binding. Maido began to float into the air, continuing to grasp at the red blade of her blood which she held in her off hand. Had her warning not been heeded, it would mean certain peril. Her frail figure, looking all of a corpse, suddenly came grotesque. She grew fur, forged in hellfire. She spat acid, the likes of which melted everything in its path. Maido fell to all fours, her eyes suddenly glowing a horrible, awful glow. A red vapor emitted from everywhere. Eyes, ears, mouth, nose, pores. Every inch of her skin, fumed the scarlet shroud. It encroached and it encompassed. It enveloped and it cut. It healed and it destroyed. It sealed and it unleashed. A combination of all of her culminated knowledge, Maido gathered the most horrible of chakras. She drew upon Kakujutsu, a dark purple perverted chakra which had come to be known only to her. It lashed out from her body. To underestimate it meant certain death. As it washed over herself, her disciples, and he general vicinity, it would writhe through their bodies. A force of ten waves, the dark purple chakra blasted out through the mist. To breathe or exist in it as a core meant to be finished. Maido owned you. You would merely fall, inert and to the ground. Nothing to be done. Unless Maido chose for it not to affect one of them specifically. A pacifist now, Maido did not bare anyone any ill will. She had given proper warning. Plenty of time to clear out. If they hadn't heeded the warning, it was their own fault.

Crimson cloak shrouded outward at krakens mouth. Inkblot of darkness, the leviathan's wrath rang throughout the lands. She called upon them, the old ancient gods of chakra, names known only to her. Chiton, Fuuinjutsu, Kakujutsu, Suiton, Fuuton, Katon, Raiton, Doton, Kiriton, Santon, Tenkujutsu, Taijutsu, Iijutsu, Kugutsu, Sanguiskinesis, Elemental Enlightenment. Hand seals? Nothing quite so simple. To utilize hand seals was to give away knowledge, Maido knew this most of all. Maido didn't merely mold hand seals. Maido molded ideas. Before her, The most perverted and dark magics of all. Raw ninpou chakra carved through each of the chakras at her disposal. Engraving within the chakra, combining all of the elements at her disposal into a singular orb. She made 8 in total. A delicate balance. Within each of them, her power. Her heart lashed out, sensory now. A protective spell, to take the orb as a heart meant to merge with Maido forever. To break it into jewelry, meant to enchant the stones to revive the wielder, at one in every aspect, at her immediate location upon their death, so long as the jewelry had been on their person when they died. She bestowed this gift as a safeguard, upon her children. A protective layer. To relinquish fortune from rebirth, one had to sacrifice everything. A reincarnation. A blank slate. A redo of life. A token of luck. Eight was the number of orbs she had created, and such it would remain. What happened to them after that was not her problem. Maido's eyes changed colors. What had once been a glow of red, now a stark change. In one eye, a golden amber howl. In the other, the ocean abyss. A blinking cycle, a gilded lotus shimmer. A fusion of lives, Maido took four cores into herself, to be given out later. One, she gave to Hisayo, Muramasa.

The young Hisayo felt no pain. She had grown quite used to it by now. The orb slammed into her breast, carving through bone. Pain? It should have been agony, but Hisayo was prepared. The orb found her heart, and began to leech out. Ichor flame, a writhe of twisted oil. Glimmervoid plains encasing the flesh. A heart merged with heart, a beacon and boon. A burden and blight. Tainted and torn, her dark soul wept. Darkwood crows murdered, the reaper king watched. A merging of minds, a fragmented soul. Tenkujutsu, the bringer of spirits. A binding contract, bringing forth a new world. Within Maido's presence, all manner of life would thrive. Plantlife would flourish, Humankind would heal. Spirits would exist freely, no need to be bound through a contract. Jinchuuriki were free to manifest themselves at will, as a mirage shadow summoning. Anyone that had ever existed may appear in such manner within four hundred meters of her. This was the sacrifice she had made. Maido and Hisayo burst into darkness. A twilight ichor tendril writhing from heart to heart. Too, Muramasa Kayoko would join them. The blade of their mind. An extra set of eyes, to fiery soul. The call of the wolf, a queen up and coming. To cross her meant doom.

Now, the real training would begin. A battlefield without spirits. It extended outwards from Maido in a radius, forever at a full four hundred meters. She was now her own village. Anyone that entered the radius was instantly made aware that they were there, and that everyone there knew each others exact location in space/time. Their were no secrets here. Minds were not, and could not be read without consent however. But to tell ones name was a power. One could be evicted from the realm, at Maido's leisure. It existed as an overlap of the rest. A tear in the fabric. A starfall on wheels. A traveling caravan of life, for spirits and souls to enjoy. Maido at the center, it would follow her around. She hovered above the village, a god among ants. She had formed a second Kirigakure, on the spot. Noone was there to stop her. Within this realm, there was only peace. A neutral zone, for all manner of life to exist.

Maido's spirit companions materialized before her. Faisa, Luna, Snowball, and more.

"Go and fetch Vorashu, Katsu, and the little fox." Still, Maido continued. Now, the real training could begin. Her eyes glowing their new glean, one of golden wolf and the other of black night, she slew together more handseals. She drew into the air, creating a seal. She encircled the perimeter. The entire village she had forged of the elements. Every inch of it and every square. Everything was inscribed. Now, she waved her arms and as she did the very ground beneath her did move. They were moving through the air, this new area she had created. Ponds, trees, wildlife, spirits. A new hope for the planet, a new village meant to prosper in peace.

:chiton: "If you wish to stay in Kirigakure, you may exit this area freely. Otherwise, we are going to Jinjeku. We have work to do. We will train on the way."

Colored aura of every color oozed from Maido's eyes. A forbidden art known only to Maido, it would surely cause quite the fright to anyone that had witnessed it. Such power was not to be taken lightly, a true god among mortals. A most ferocious aura encricled her. It expanded outwards, blowing past everything in its path. She had calculated excellently, her distance from Kirigakure far below was enough to ensure she did not destroy the village in the process. Her chakra took the form of a great wolf, with a mouth on its chest. Demented and twisted, it was the likes of which many had never seen. This aura blew outwards, dispelling all malevolent entities within its borders. Spirits that entered the area within Maido from this point forward were free to act at their own leisure, and manifested themselves as shadow summons of any size that they wished, at will. Should they choose to take a more physical form, they were now free to do so, at no cost whatsoever. Unadulterated and unbound, she had done what she had set out to do. All of her old friends materialized immediately, dashing outwards from the open and glooming extra mouth that had adorned her chest. As her arms encircled around her whilst she moved and danced methodically, the area she had created was beginning to move. Away from Kirigakure, it soared towards Jinjeku and Starfall. A fortress in the sky, a sanctuary castle oasis. For so long as Maido lived, this land would tether to her. Wherever she went, it would follow, until her death.
Hisayo trained
+1 Stamina
Kayoko Trained
+1 Speed
Kaori Trained
+1 Genjutsu

Maido
Jutsu trained

Forbidden Arts: Tainted Mass, Spirit Human Core Sacrifice Realm Summoning
S-Ranked Tenkukakufuuinfuudokaraisuichisaniikiriton
Prerequisite: Collective Chakra Pool stats of 55.
After amassing enough collective stamina and chakra between herself and a group of willing participants, Maido has created a break in the world. Within a 400 meter radius of her person, All spirits of every entity may exist freely with no chakra cost whatsoever. Malevolent spirits and humans alike will be ported out of the realm at a speed of 55, being hit by a force equal to the number of inhabitants of the realm with a strength and control of 55, forcefully evicting them unless their control stat and endurance is equal to or greater than the combined chakra pools of everyone involved in the initial casting of this jutsu as well as its current inhabitants that may wish to evict them, at the casters discression. By entering this area, an inhabitant will incur a permanent -1 to their chakra pool for so long as they reside within the area, and may choose to donate more of their chakra pool at will, at any given moment, by merely performing chakra kai. The realm will stay in place permanently, so long as their is at least 1 inhabitant within it after the initial cast, but may freely moved, formed, shaped, and manipulated through the use of various jutsu, should Maido allow it. From the outside, this new area appears as a shimmering mist of every imaginable color, but always parts for those that wish to enter in the name of peace. The area will emit a constant vapor, invisible to the eyes, of all sorts of wild chakra. Imbuing the inhabitants, it will seep into their lungs and their pores and even their cores, infusing them and providing them with life. Here, inhabitants may still die, but only of natural causes. Lifetimes are extended. Illnesses are healed. Anyone residing within will be cured of all ailments. Beings within the realm are bound by an oath to have each others back, a blood oath that may be sworn with Maido herself. It provides her protection, ensuring that anyone that dies within the realm will be reincarnated in front of her feet, so long as Maido herself is still alive. Then, Maido will ask them if they wish to be reborn or join the spirits. At their choice she will perform the appropriate jutsu to grant their wish.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:19 am

Nishiki was trying to get into a peaceful mindset as he sat cross legged at a shrine dedicated to Mizuki, simply trying to meditate as he focused on the lunar goddess as a kind of conduit which wasn't particularly easy when there was a whole other presence just lingering within himself but he truly needed to settle his nerves after everything that had happened and the whispers of news he had received.
"Jounin? Jounin? Jounin? Jounin?" he just kept thinking to himself over and over despite his attempts to NOT think at all.
"Me? Jounin?" he pondered as it seemed a promotion was approaching and he wasn't sure if it was right for him or if he fully cared.
"One step closer to Aimi I suppose" he muttered, opening his eyes to take in the glistening statuette before him.
"You've really gotten far kid but do you truly believe they will let you go any further than that?" the hidden secondary voice within finally spoke up, trying to dig and praise in his own twisted way.
"A pathetic genma jailing jinchuuriki as a bannin, ha!" Yoshimitsu taunted "They'll probably make you jouni to placate you and then use it to tie you down and-"
"Enough" the boy cut the beast off out loud "The rank doesn't really matter anyway; I'll just prove my own strength and get my own way" he mentally retorted as he glanced up.
"Huh? What's-" the Tsukino's attention was suddenly caught by a strange happenstance in the sky above.

Intrigued Nishiki leapt to his feet, his grand pink kimono flowing out with its cherry blossom design shimmering in the speckles of light as his five glorious tails danced with eagerness and is fading pink to white ears perked up like a fully alert fox.
With a gust of wind the boy burst up into the air with a trail of air streaming behind him, his kimono truly beginning to flow as its long sleeves waved about in the air and his golden threaded sandals lifted from the ground and shone in sun and a naughty grin flashed across his face.

Though as the young fox approached the area in the sky suddenly erupted and a powerful, strange shimmering dimensional mist seemed to form which truly intrigued the fox now as he sped up his approach.
With a cautious look around the area Nishiki just kind of shrugged and moved through the portal despite any protests from a certain other part of him, feeling like he was up for a bit of an adventure and that perhaps he could seek all the glory of whatever was inside for himself as he would be the one to resolve the situation.

As he pushed through the portal he felt a very strange sensation ripple through his body... a few strange sensations i fact as he offered up his maintenance tax and felt a weird lifeforce fill him and his other half squirming almost as if caught in a tickle fight.
"Hello?" he called out, though he was uncertain if he had to at all?
"What is this place?" he then muttered, his ears twitching in confusion.
"Leave" a familiar but concerned voice called out to the boy as it seemed the oddity truly did not sit well with Yoshimitsu who felt even stranger than even Nishiki
Nishiki ligered as he looked very uncertain especially given his genma partner feared what was happening in such a strange place.
SpoilerShow
Fuuton • Up Up and Away
A-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
Nishiki will channel fuuton charka all around his body causing a small whirl of wind to surround him at [control] speed. This wind will spread out behind him like an intricate dance of streams that appear almost like wings that flow off into the distance and in turn will begin to lift the user up into the air.
Once the wind trails are formed and Nishiki has been lifted he can then freely move about with perfect flight following the flight rules for 10 posts.

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:35 pm

The blood witch stirred. Her hybrid form grinned most gleefully. "You look...quite mad when you do that." Chimed in Kaori. Kaori's rainbow hair fluttered in the breeze of the Kirigakure mists. "I might take the time to tinker with your elements, if you wouldn't mind, Kaori" spoke Maido. A nod of interest and agreement, the Iwagakure native gazed upon Maido's pale figure. "So, this is the one that Akari boy was with. Interesting."

Kaori slew together some hand seals, before an eruption of the elements stirred before her. A hodgepodge of sui, rai, fuu, do, and ka, it was created in a balance of the five elements. A technique of most tremendous skill required. A pinnacle of rainbows, it was the gambit coin with which Kaori brought both life and death. She amassed it in front of her and so she willed it to take shape. Maido too, sent forth waves of unadulterated chakra. Water, Lightning, Wind, Stone, and Flame. Each of the five basic elements filled the area. Landscapes were carved, pouring out of the mists which Maido had created. Great plains, made of stone, charred and dusty. Wildlife and overgrowth. Divided into five sections. A color for each element, but an abundance of each. It spread out in every direction from Maido and her follower's being, and it formed a pie of five slices. Each slice, a different color corresponding to its elemental makeup. Within them, interlocking grids and circles which housed the combinations they had created aplenty. Shadefire, Acid, Blood, Mist, Tenku, Kaku. In each color, an area.

Rei snapped her fingers and signed.

We have a visitor. She gestured.

Maido and each of her numerous companions made their way towards the presence Maido sensed. "This way." She gestured back. Sign language, a most wonderful tool for those that knew it. An effective way of communicating only with her own squad, she had taught them a very specific and meticulous method that was known only to her and her students. They could have entire conversations in front of an army of thousands and noone would ever be able to decypher it. Marvelous. Kaori formed a few more seals, a blade of raiton infused with each of the other four elements crackling to life and springing forth in her hands. It was quite long, many times longer than herself. "It's a cute little fox boy." Her rainbow eyes and hair must have looked quite frightening to him. "Are you a spirit my friend?"

Maidos hands moved at a demonic speed, hellbent on casting a ritual most sacred and lovely. An offering a of piece, stone turned to metal. An alchemist? A witch? The elements were at her disposal. A Shinobu? The modern word for her for sure. Jutsu were modern. But she was much older. A bell, made of stone. Unique in appearance, it was not the typical doting of modern times. Nothing quite so simple. A tiny bell, a string attached. Purple and red, a hint and gleam of black. It felt to be made of silk, this ribbon upon bell. The bell felt calming, a beacon and lantern to spirits. From it, Maido's eyes gazed. To lock eyes would mean to be captured, beholden to the allure of darkness this most malevolent goddess of life and death yet did have with her. A piercings of souls. A union gaze from which one could never return. To be primal. Released from one's ambitions. Maido gazed at the boy, this jinchuuriki, and flew towards him. Her hands reached out, a bell in her left hand.

She grabbed the young fox Boys hand. She cast with her other, and a red mist escaped from her face. Towards the boy it flew. Should he breathe it, the spirit inside of him would materialize before her. It would only hurt if they wanted it to.

Kaori trained +1 Taijutsu
Last edited by Sia on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:41 pm

Nae nae. Duck god trap queen of the seas, I beseech you, hear my call. The language was ancient, written in a dialect currently known only to Madio and her direct followers. Suddenly, a duck sprang forward. A mischievous thing, it seemed unopposing. But Maido didn't summon just one. No. Maido summoned....hundreds. A hundred ducks. A flock. They each merged with a boat, carved of mist and blood. Regenerating boats, yachts, liferafts, castles on wheels. Castles in the sky. Maido commanded a hundred. A D-Ranked Fortress a piece. Each filled to the brim with rules, governments, and regulations. An open marketplace. Her village on wheels. Her army of thousands. Whenever she wanted it. She had become water of blood. The True Leviathan. Davy Jones. The Kraken. Earth Mother. Given human form. Jinchuuriki knew her by name, and she was friendly to them all. Here, within her presence, they were given life. They would materialize into being whether or not their host wanted them to. Say prayers, make your peace. What happened after that was not Maido's business. Should the Spirit wish you to die, she would surely help them, if the reason was good enough. Or you could train. Yield. Submit to Maido as your new Kage. And start her new village between Starfall and Jinjeku.

To the fox boy, she extended her hand.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Nishiki looked around very confused as everyone approached him and even asked if he was a spirit, making the boy feel uneasy with the situation as he started to instinctively move back but then the woman he knew as Maido approached and grabbed his hand.
This act put even more pressure on the young fox who suddenly felt like he well and truly came to the wrong neighbourhood... Village... Whatever it was, he didn't like it especially now he knew it had something to do with Maido.

As the crazy lady began to breathe red mist the Tsukino instinctively knew not to breath it in regardless of its intent, as such he held his breath and managed to slip away as she moved to summon a load of ducks.
Completely unnerved the jinchuuriki made haste and flew back out the shimmering rift, almost appearing to drop backwards out of the sky for a moment before twisting into a proper flight down to Kirigagure whilst Yoshimitsu also still felt concerned with the situation.

Maido was supposedly reformed or what have you but Nishiki nor Yoshi could truly trust her and that space was off putting from the start even before they knew who was behind it.
Once they exitted whatever strange world the blood witch was brewing, the young shinobi actually wasn't certain he should report what he saw despite his unease or rather perhaps because of it and instead wished to simply head home and lay low until it was sorted.

Orik seiei

Post by Orik seiei » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Orik sitting in a tree, awoke to someone Coming from a strange place in the air.; From his actions it seemed like something interesting was going on, or already happened. Well this is definitely a sight to behold He muttered to himself aloud, his spear slowly slipping Orik quickly jerked to catch it and began falling from the middle of the tree. With a thud and a "oof" he lay on his back clutching his spear. Staring at the sky he scanned the ground with his free hand for rocks. With an unamused look on his face he had found good sized stones for tossing. He picked one up and threw it into the rift in the air being only a few feet from it. His eyes reflected the sky and all that happened in it. his hair blowing in the wind as he clutched his spear, his right foot against the tree.

His stomach growled, Orik sighed and decided to continue to throw stones into the rift bored; and still half asleep. He began remembering his parents and the memories they all made together. He sat up and wiggled his back against the tree, he missed his folks and time spent. Now all alone still unable to find a team to call a family. Annoyed with his own self he began hurling rocks into the rift. aaaahhhhhhhh Orik yelled tossing all the stones into the rift one after the other. He had never seen such a thing; questioning if he should enter it. Sweat began to drip from his chin. A few moments went by staring at this rift, with his attempts to draw attention seeming to fail; he walked forward his first step small. The ones that followed were cautious and firm gripping his spear braced for something to come flying out and attack.

When he arrived he poked his spear through to make sure he wouldn't melt. Thinking well this is at least safe to pass through it seems.. He was curious as to what lay on the other side and with a sense of duty to protect he pushed forward entering the rift.....

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”