[Graded] A battle between piers

Kaitos10

[Graded] A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:18 pm

Haruka was thinking back on past experiences and decides it would probably be best to get stronger so she puts on a bunch of training weights and heads to a training ground surrounded by a fence with trees on all sides. There were a few training dummies and logs set up but that is about it.

starts doing strengthening exercises. Such as sit ups and push-ups and everything else she can think of, but after a long time and multiple hours doing it she gets bored and decides to take a brake to regain her energy so decided to take out a book and read since she really hated waiting and got bored fast. So she usually had something to do on hand, this time it was a book on different chakras.

After a bit she would then no longer be tired but didn’t feel like doing the same exercises as before because she was bored of them so she decided to switch to dancing hoping that dancing with heavy training weights on will count as strength training. She then keeps dancing trying to enjoy herself as she usually does when dancing but starts to eventually get tired again it clearly wasn’t going to be easy to train her strength and she didn’t like that but it was worse just doing nothing. So she did her best to perserve and keep going hoping that she can eventually get better at it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Izaki was up early that day. It was the weekend and his diary was looking pretty blank. With that, he decided to go and do what he did best; train. He got his usual battle attire on and left the house before his mother could get out of bed and give him annoying chores to do. Chores were not really his cup of tea. He was more interested in perfecting his arts. To be specific, his ink ninjutsu. He had quiet the arsenal of jutsu in that area, but he knew that there was still a great deal that he could develop, all he had to do was train.

Once he got outside, he realized how beautiful this day was. The sun was shining, around twenty three degrees Celsius. Weather pretty good to bust out some hardcore ninja moves. So he turned on his heel and began making his way over to the training ground where he would spend the rest of the day perfecting his art. 'I'm looking forward to today.' The youth thought as he passed some of his fellow shinobi and greeted them kindly. Some of the faces he recognised, but most were unknown to him. Just like he was unknown to majority of the shinobi in the village. But that was only a matter of time. If he concentrated on improving himself, the village would soon hear about all of his amazing feats. But that was a story for another day, for now the youth was slowly approaching the training grounds, and in the distance he could see a slim figure that appeared to be engaged in training of sorts.

Izaki entered the training ground and approached the figure carefully, his intention was not to intimidate the girl. On the contrary, it looked like she could use some company as she looked bored, and slightly exhausted.

'Hiya!' The youth exclaimed once he entered her field of vision.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Haruka was indeed bored and getting frustrated from her boredom, she used the time recovering to think of new ninpou and tai jutsu moves. Her favorite idea so far was thinking of making a ninpou all about explosions. They were so nice to look at and exciting too, she then kept day dreaming her train of thought was going off the rails. As it got wilder and crazier it was now a runaway train! With all the problems associated with one mainly the destruction though just as the train was about to crash into the metaphorical building she heard a voice call out to her and she looked over to see someone approaching.

She then got up and waved at them happily saying “hai hai! Who are you? My name is haruka!” She then waited for the person to respond to her. She was so relieved, she was really really bored and seeing someone here was nice, now she had someone to keep her company as they got closer they seemed to be a boy about her age. She wondered if they were here to train as well and what type of thing they wanted to train here? We’re they training jutsu or there body and if it was a jutsu what type of jutsu was it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:26 pm

'Hi Haruka, It's nice to meet you!' The youth exclaimed, matching the girls attitude towards the situation. It appeared that she was very energetic, a good companion during times of training. Today was going to become even more fun than it was planned to be. 'My name is Izaki, hope I'm not intruding but I'm here to train. Just like you I hope?' The youth said with a smile on his face. His hand then slowly moved to the rear of his belt, where his sword was clipped onto it. He undid the sword buckle and placed in on the ground slowly. It was not going be used today. With another person here it might be a little too dangerous to use a lethal weapon.

The youth sat down beside the sword and looked up at the girl with a gentle smile. She appeared to be very kind and polite, and Izaki liked people like that. So, he was going to show the girl exactly what it was that he was going to train. His hand once again reached to his rear, but this time it went into his back pouch, retrieving a single scroll. He placed it before him and slowly unraveled it, pulling out a brush from the inner compartment, and sliding out a small pot from the top of it. The inside appeared to be a black liquid, it was pretty runny in consistency. It was not long until the mystery of the liquid was revealed. The youth dipped his brush in the liquid and began painting on the opened scroll.

The swiftness of his hands was impressive for someone his age. It was evident that this was not the first time he was doing this. And a few shorts strokes later, there was a silhouette of a hawk painted on the empty canvass. Gently placing the brush on the ground beside the scroll, he looked up at the girl with a fairly sophisticated expression.

'Look, this is Takashi.' The boy said casually, he was not going to show off everything just yet, he did not want to spook the girl.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:08 pm

Haruka would smile happily back and say “ nice to meet you to izaki you aren’t intruding and are free to train here if you want it’s not like I own it so I don’t get to say what to do with it. Besides I would enjoy the company any way” she would then watch as a moved his hand to his back and wondered what he had planned when he slowly started to unbuckle what looked like a sword belt. She looked relieved since she didn’t have much of a way to defend against sword attacks. She would have to figure out how to deal with them in the future though.

She then watched as he sat down and and pulled out this strange object which she later found out to her surprise that it was apparently scroll and a ink well with a brush in it. Afterwards she watched as he started to draw this hawk and she looked on confused as he mentioned a name and said “your a good artist though is it normal to name your drawings?” She was very curious about this and wondered if he just had a screw loose or if this was a normal thing.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:54 am

Izaki chuckled, it was rare that someone would notice the fact that he named his drawings. 'Well, if you're going to sell them... I guess it is...' the youth said and let out another chuckle. 'But I do see your point,' he spoke as his brought his hands up to his chest and began waving through a string of hand seals. 'Watch this,' he continued right before his hands landed on the very last seal in the sequence. At the point, the painted silhouette began to move around on the scroll, folding over itself before the heads began to rip through the confines of the canvass and make its way out into the material world. '"K-kaw!!' the bird let out as it took to the skies, and bean circling the two genin on the ground.

It's wings span was great, he could easily carry multiple people on its back. He was leaning towards them, making it easier for the two to see exactly how great he was. Then, with a flutter of his wings, Takashi came down at immense speeds only to stop himself with another flutter of wings. The air pressure created by his wings picked up the small dust particles in the ground and sending them into the air, making its slightly harder to see.

Once Takashi had settled down on the ground and the dust particles have cleared, Izaki stood up and placed his hand on the hawks head, giving it a gently rub. He turned to face Haruka, 'What do you think of his?' he eventually said with a gentle smile.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Haruka would look on curiously and say “you do have a point so I guess that makes sense,” she then thought about what he said for a bit then she then saw him do some hand signs and curiously watched when out of no where the painting came to life. She looked on amazingly and said “amazing!” After that she happily started to clap, until he finally came down and asked her what she thought. When he did she would look on surprised and say “it’s amazing I never seen anything like that! “ she then sighs and says “sadly I can’t do anything amazing like that but at least I have a goal now.”

She then began to wonder what she could do to actually make something amazing like that, first she would have to figure out what type of chakra she could do. Maybe she could make rock beasts it’s hard to say she had to think of different ways to do something unique that other people couldn’t but what? As she continued to think on this she eventually said “so how did you think of such a amazing jutsu? Also what chakra does it use?” Hopefully the answers he would give would give her hints toward what she would be able to do.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Izaki scratched the back of his head as the girl began to ask him all these questions. He was not used to having to answer any, usually he was the one doing the answering. 'Well, my family have always been good at painting,' he said before taking a short pause to catch his breath. 'I just came up with the idea to fuel my paintings with chakra, and this was the result.' He said with a smile on his face. The hawk began to scratch the ground with its beak and Izaki took this opportunity to hop onto its back. There was no reaction from Takashi as the youth did so, he just carried on scratching the ground as if nothing had happened.

Izaki looked over at the girl and thought about what she had said. It sounded like she still did not know what style of shinobi she was. Maybe it was a good thing that Izaki bumped into her. Helping others was his favorite thing to do, especially when it came to training. 'Hey, what do you mean you can't do anything amazing like this?' he said before taking a short breather to catch his breath. 'Everyone is capable of amazing things, you just need figure out what it is.' As he spoke, the hawk lifted his head and spread his wings out, Izaki had to make his way up and stand up just to be able to see over him. He was a big bird, he was this size so that he could do the job Izaki wanted him to; mainly transportation.

'What kind of a fighter are you? Close or long distance?' the you said intrigued. She was a petite little thing, he thought that it would be unlikely that she was a close-ranged fighter.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:36 pm

She looks on understandingly and said “that makes sense,” she would then take on a sad somber tone and say “ I never knew my family just my mom” she then switches to a more upbeat tone like usual and says “but she was a dancer like me and unlike with drawing you can’t exactly bring the dance to life or give it special effects really, though have developed a style of taijutsu around it but that isn’t nearly as amazing as making giant birds and other stuff come to life.”

She then started to fidget and nervously play with her foot in the dirt, as he got on the bird and she watched it, when suddenly he asked her about her previous comment so she replied “exactly what I said there’s basically nothing I can currently do that’s as amazing as that” she would then wait for a response and hears his next comment so she casually replies “I hope your right question is how do you figure out your amazing thing?”

Again she decides to wait for a response though the conversation takes a new turn and she thinks about the type of fighter she currently is and would say, “I guess I’m a close range fighter with some midrange options. That’s the best way to describe it, why do you ask?” She then began to think and wondered about what sort of amazing things she could do, as well as how long it would take her to figure out what sort of amazing things she could do. Assuming what he said was really true and that everyone was capable of amazing things.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:15 pm

'You're very chatty,' Izaki let out before releasing a brief chuckle. 'It's good, I like chatty people, and I think we should figure out exactly what it is that you're really good at.' The youth said in a mild tone, he did not want to impose anything on the girl. All he wanted to do was to help the girl figure out what she was capable of, and to improve what she was already good at. Noting the fact that she has already developed a style of taijutsu around her dancing interests. That was impressive in itself, it seemed that the girl was more capable of achieving great feats than she knew herself, all she needed was a gentle push.

Izaki quickly hopped off the bird, doing a somersault over the girl, landing on his feet and facing her. That moment he decided to take this up a notch - after all neither him or her would improve in anyway if they just stood there talking; except for maybe people skills. 'Show me your fighting style, I'm curious what a dancing taijutsu is capable of.' He said putting on a slightly sarcastic tone in an attempt to tease the girl a little with hopes that it would instill a little range in her.

With that he bent his legs a little and brought his guard up to be at the ready. Taijutsu wasn't his strong point, but he was pretty quick, he hoped that this would suffice to be able to defend himself against the girl and hopefully push her to her limits.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:41 pm

At first she was surprised and maybe even a little embarrassed but afterwards she smiled happily and said “that’s good to hear, I’m happy to hear it. But I want something amazing and impressive how is taijutsu amazing and impressive? “ she would then look on curiously as he dismounted the bird and arrived next to her when he started to speak he was clearly trying to taunt her she thought but this could be just the training she needed after all. So she said “ok sounds good if that’s what you want,” she then activated her chakra enhanced strength jutsu.

Along with a few other jutsu then began dancing she waited several minutes first to lull him into a false sense of security and so he wouldn’t know when the attack was coming. Since she already told him a little about the fighting style he would’ve been expecting the attack if she did it right away hopefully this way she could catch him off guard. Plus even if he knew it was coming hopefully the unorthodox movements would give her the edge she needed. When as she was dancing out of no where in the middle of the dance she started with a low sweeping kick, trying to knock him down though even the kick itself looked like it was part of the dance.

If it connected she would then perform another kick though this time it was a axe kick aimed at his stomach, if he was watching he would notice that this kick too looked like it was part of the dance. she then wondered how long would it take him to catch on and get used to the movements. As well as how good he would be able to react to the attacks since there were nearly impossible to distinguish from the dance it’s self.
“jutsu used”Show

Minor Chakra Enhanced Strength
D-rank Ninpou
The user will channel chakra through their body, temporarily increasing their muscle mass, giving them a +3 in Strength. However, this small boost causes the user to expend body energy quicker, giving them -3 Endurance while in this state. This state can last for 5 posts before needing to be refreshed.

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst alt]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists or feet, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist or feet. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

Caipora stance
D-Rank Taijutsu
This stance lets the user more easily transition into other taijutsu moves especially caipora style moves in addition to giving +3 speed -3 chakra pool it can also be used to get opponents to let down there guard because it looks exactly like there dancing instead of taking a fighting stance and takes. C rank perception technique to tell otherwise
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:06 pm

Izaki was paying close attention to his opponents movements. The girl was literally dancing. This was a fighting style he had never come across before, and so he knew had to remain vigilant at all times. Her moves were quick and precise, and at the same time the way she moved was as if she was flowing along; each movement lead to another. It was mesmerizing, and that is exactly what lead to the youths entry demise. A sudden sweeping kick led to him being knocked off his feet. This was then followed with an axe kick that was aimed at his stomach. Now, her movements were more visible to him, and he had to decide whether he was going to take the force of the kick, or was he going to take the force of the impact from hitting the ground. After analyzing the strength of her sweeping kick, the youth decided that he was going to block the incoming axe kick. His hands moved in front of his face, adjusting them to make sure he was still able to see what was going on in front of him. It was his forearms that did the blocking.

If the kick connected, Izaki would would be slammed into the ground with a little more force than he would without it, but at the same time the damage he would sustain was lower than if the kick connected head on. Now it was his time for an offensive. He would use the ground to get himself back onto his feet, pressing down with his feet against the ground and his hands above his shoulders touching the ground, fingers pointing at his shoulders. Effectively he would roll backwards, and with the use of his arms, he would push himself into a jump and lend on his feet.

Izaki still being curious about what this girl was capable of, he decided that he would not go all out. Keeping his ninjutsu in check was going to be the key to pushing this girl to her limits. Instead, he would continue with this hand to hand combat. His feet moved, and he a few feet to put himself at the girls right flank in an attempt to land a simple punch to her rib cage.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Haruka after knocking him to the ground with the sweeping kick she would then hit him with the axe kick, and one of her jutsu would activate causing a burst of chakra to enhance her strike slamming him into the ground in addition to her own strength, thankfully for him he was able to block it. But then the battle resumed and she continued her dance, when suddenly in a burst of speed he moved to her right flank and tried to bunch her in the rib cage. Thankfully she was already in the process of moving from that position prior and was able to minimize the damage by moving partially out of the way causing it to land unevenly on her,

She would then reactivate her chakra burst jutsu and then would shortly after go to kick him on his left side. Finally she would anticipate him blocking the kick then jump off on one leg and punch him in the neck and after that finally kick him in the head activating the chakra burst. She hoped that it would work and she could at least Impress him or even push him to use his ink ninjutsu at least that was her goal.
“jutsu used”Show

Kūgāpou • Slight Dodge
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Whenever in a situation where they can't avoid being struck, the practitioner will slightly shift their body. This slight movement allows them to cause the incoming attack to miss any vital organs and cause as little damage as possible.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:14 am

Izaki found the moves this girl was displaying very interesting. One second she was dancing along, and the next she was delivering a strike to some part of his body. Finding her moves pretty unpredictable, he had to up his game in order to stand some sort of a chance. He would utilize his full speed to fight the girl, and hoped that it would be enough to counter her unpredictable moves. The girl suddenly moved to his side, suddenly her leg moved to the side in an attempt to deliver a kick. Izakis hand moved to his side in an attempt to block her advance, but it seemed to him that she anticipated that move. She jumped up, Izaki was able to follow her moves while she was in mid-air as her moves were no longer so sudden. He moved in the opposite direction to that she was coming from, hopefully avoiding the punch completely.

Now it was time to create an offensive to fight against this amazing style. He was not able to perform such interesting moves as the girl was, So instead his plan was to rely on his sheer speeds to deliver his strikes. The only way he could mimic her movements is by applying the frustrating approach of hit-and-run. Izaki moved onto his toes, and began moving around rather rapidly away, and towards the girl. 'I hope this works...' The youth thought as he moved from one foot to the other, covering the distance between them and throwing a punch aimed at the girls gut. After, this was done, he would once again move away in order to create a slight distance between them. He knew that if he were to fight this girl head on at close range, he would lose this bout. Her strength far outmatched his, and he was not willing to use ninjutsu against her, as that would flip the tables completely.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Haruka wasn’t expecting him to move back and because of that the combo was ruined though there wasn’t much she could do about it at this point and her speed was clearly out matched she had to think of a way to make up the difference in speed somehow. It was then that she saw izaki move in to attack her. So she got an idea and took the attack head on causing some bruising and damage but as he was punching her she grabbed him. Then she leaned backwards to try and throw him off balance, flew backwards like she was doing a summersault, grabbed him with her legs and then using the momentum slammed him head first into the ground.

If it worked she would then check on him to make sure he wasn’t seriously injured if he appeared fine next to her without a closer inspection she would then immediately get up and then wait for him to get up as well she felt bad about kicking someone who wasn’t an enemy while they were down. It was supposed to be a friendly sparring session not a death match. She had a feeling that move would only work once so she tried thinking of things that she could do to counter his great speed. She just met him so wasn’t sure if that kind of move could knock him out and she wanted to be prepared for when the battle continues.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:32 pm

This fight was one action leaning to another; when Izakis hand connected with the girls gut, she took a hold of it and began to lean back. Thoughts rushed through Izakis mind, about all the possibilities this move could lead to. Whatever it was, he was going to take advantage of the situation just like the girl did. He was a pretty quick learner, and when he was fighting someone who outmatched him on a particular area, he was going to pick out their moves and use them against the opponent. When the girl was leaning back, most likely she would have been temporarily fixed in that position. And if this presented an advantage, Izaki would use this moment to turn the tables around and create an opportunity he would benefit from.

Izaki pressed hard with his knees, launching himself at full speed and strength at the girl, locking his shoulder in place as he tried to deliver a shoulder barge to the center of her lower chest; her solar plexus. An area of weakness for a lot of people, could sometimes lead to people having their air knocked out of their lungs and temporary stagnation during a fight. Izaki hoped that his action would not lead to that result, as he wanted the sparring match to continue. This girl was good, and he was learning a lot from her about hand-to-hand combat. She would make a formidable opponent once she had improved her physical prowess.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:23 am

Haruka was leaning back when suddenly out of no where he hit her hard in the solar plexus causing her to release her grip and fall to the ground coughing assuming that Izaki didn’t attack her anymore she would remain on the ground coughing for a minute or so before getting up again and say “that was a nice hit I’ll have to be more careful next time.” She would then wait to see if he responds at all before she returns to dancing and would wait till she knew he was ready again as well.

Once he was ready if he backed away she would keep dancing and plan on trying to grab him as soon as he attacked her since she knew she was out matched when it came to speed she would have to find a way to close that gap some how and currently this was the only way she knew how to do that. So she kept dancing waiting for him to get closer so that she could turn the tables on him. As she waited for him to make his move she began to try to think of different ways to counter his various moves and his speed she doubted this would be the last time she was out matched making this a good training excercise.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:59 am

Izaki watched as the girl hit the ground and began coughing. It was not his intention to hit the girl with so much strength. He had under estimated his strength and over estimated her durability. He should have been more careful, she was only a petite little thing. Izaki dashed towards the girl and full speed and knelt beside her. 'Are you okay!?' The youth exclaimed, his voice was trembling slightly from the worry that he might have caused more than insignificant damage to her. Izaki paid attention to her as she remained on the ground, he did not want her to lose consciousness because that would mean the damage she had received was way beyond what he had intended. 'Please tell me you're okay!' The youth exclaimed once more, his voice was as shaky as before, but he carried on speaking louder than normal to make sure she could hear him. The coughing was making him nervous, this outcome was unprecedented to say the least. 'I hope she's okay!' He thought before his mind began running wild, bringing all sorts of scenarios to his mental state.

He would remain next to the girl until he had made sure that she was okay and that she could function as normal. If she wanted to, Izaki would give her a hand to get back onto her feet and continue as they were previously, just this time, he would not place as much strength or speed into his actions as previously. It was evident that he went too far with this move, and he felt like he became to aggressive with the girl. Giving her a bit of slack was the least he could do, most likely she would be able to explore her abilities more if he only allowed her.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Haruka would be laying there as she coughed she really needed to find a way to increase her durability question was how? For now she focused mostly on her strength training. Hopefully that would be enough, she then saw the incredibly worried sparring partner and would nod her head as soon as he asked her if she was ok. As she continued to lay there and cough if he asked a second time she would keep coughing for a few seconds as she tried to regain her voice. Then she would eventually say “yes I’m fine” she would then cough a little more and stand up, saying “that was a nice hit I’ll have to be more careful next time It’s hard to deal with someone that’s so much faster then I am.”

She would then wait for a response and respond as well afterwards then would say “so do you want to continue? I am ready if you are? “ she really needed to find a way to deal with that speed if she couldn’t then this fight would be entirely one sided and she didn’t want to bore her sparing partner she would feel pretty bad about that.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm

It felt like a weight fell off his shoulders when the girl spoke. 'Whew...' The youth let out as she finished speaking. Then she started coughing again, it made him jump a little, he thought she was lying for a moment and, then, luckily, she spoke once again. She complemented his moves and mentioned that she needs to be more careful. She was right, she would need to anticipate any possible outcome and most likely go for the safest option, at least for now, while she was still improving. Izaki offered her a nod, 'I'm good to go as long as you are!' and then offered the a girl a hand to help her up onto her feet.

Once they were on their feet and readu to rumble, Izaki would pay close attention to the girls moves. The speeds were not a worry for him, but the spontaneity of her moves that was. They were pretty unpredictable, he had to figure out a way of spotting a patters in her moves to be able to tell how she would move next. Otherwise he would be left only to the disposition of his speed.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:31 pm

After she saw him relax she would look on happily and relieved that he was no longer panicking. When she started coughing again and saw him jump a bit she waited until she was fully recovered before trying to console him saying “it’s ok I’m fine” this seemed to make him feel better again. She then stood up and they both agreed to continue, this caused Haruka to feel relieved again since she still was hoping to train more.

Haruka then started her dancing again, she would then start heading over into striking distance to Izaki. If he moved away she would stop advancing and wait in place as her intricate dance continued, she tried thinking of any other ways to stop him from moving away or limiting his speed. She hated playing the waiting game but that seemed to be her only option, so she kept dancing around barely moving from her spot.

She hoped she could grab him again when he goes to attack her and pull off a different move that would be far less likely to backfire on her. She then started to think if she could prevent him from moving away what sort of move would she do? She was getting very nervous wondering how to put up a good fight or even win.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:50 pm

After they both stood up, Izaki clenched his fists and brought them up to his chest level. A simple guard has been applied. Now it was time to continue this little bout, the issue that Izaki had was he did not know how to. The girl's moves were so sudden that a kick could come flying out at any moment. He also did not want to over power the girl by using all of his speed to wind the fight, she would learn nothing from moves like that. So eventually, he settled on the idea of letting her test her moves out on him. And if that ended in him falling unconscious, then at least he knew it would not be severe. Izaki placed his weight on his leading foot and pushed away with his rear, sending him flying towards the girl at a speed matching the girl's. He simply extended his left arm and aimed his fist at the girls chees as if this was a jousting tournament.

'Take this!' He shouted to give the action a little more flavor.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 pm

Haruka was surprised and utterly shocked Izaki was running towards her. She didn’t expect this at all and it clearly showed on her face, Haruka knew she had to think fast. But she found this very suspicious Haruka hoped Izaki wasn’t just giving up and wouldn’t just let her wail on him. She decided to test this by seeing how much she could hit him without him trying to dodge or block. So she quickly moved her head to the right to avoid the fist with it barely missing and mostly just brushing by her cheek. She would then round house kick to his left flank.

If he blocked that she would use one hand to activate her chakra burst technique and jump off the ground and try punching him in the throat again then kick him in the head with chakra burst empowered kick. She had no idea how durable he was just that he was far faster and barely weaker then her. She really hoped this wouldn’t knock him out or seriously injure him but if she held back against such a strong opponent it would look stupid and extremely arrogant. Besides he’s most likely going to dodge it like last time so no reason to be worried, I’m just over thinking things.
“Jutsu used”Show

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst alt]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists or feet, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

*Kūgāpou • Slight Dodge
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Whenever in a situation where they can't avoid being struck, the practitioner will slightly shift their body. This slight movement allows them to cause the incoming attack to miss any vital organs and cause as little damage as possible.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:55 am

Izaki felt his fist brush past the girls cheek as he was still in mid-air. 'Oh no...' The youth thought as he came to the realization that he was in a perfect position for her to unleash her crazy dancing taijutsu style. He watched her move side ways and her leg began moving up, instinctively Izakis arm moved to protect the left side of his torso, he blocked the strike but then something unexpected happened. An explosion came from the contact between him and the girl. 'What the...' He thought as his body went into a side ways roll, trying to place a bit of a distance between the two of them. 'Was that ninjutsu?' The youth thought as the analysed the events of the past few seconds. He grabbed his left arm with his right to offer a little support. His left arm was in pain, he knew that if he took a blow like that to the head he would be done for. So, Izaki made the decision to minimize the contact between the two of them. It was obvious to him that the girl was skilled, and more experienced in close-ranged combat than he was.

Izaki, hopped backwards a little more. Placing a bigger distance between the two of them, and then he began circling around her. He was not able to predict her moves because of her fighting style; he was not able to counter her moves if he adhered to her speeds and did not go above them. He was in a losing situation and he knew it. It was going to be the case of adjusting his strategy on the go, and making sure that he can develop one on the go. Otherwise, without using his other skills, or bringing his speed up, he was done for.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Haruka hissed in regret as the chakra burst sent Izaki tumbling. She guessed if that really did hit his head Izaki would be in trouble. Which means she was happy it didn’t, she keeps thinking back about all the horrible things that could have went wrong. Making her worry though when she saw him get up she was really relieved. She then snapped herself out of her funk and figured she just couldn’t use that on the head just in case. After she was done worrying and knew Izaki was ok she watched as he circled around her.

She tried to think of a strategy that could reach him and keep him in close combat without hurting him. But currently it was at a stalemate. He seemed to thankfully be fighting back and trying at least just wasn’t using his speed like before. Which was really good to see and is most likely because of what happened previously to her. But problem was if he couldn’t use his speed to out maneuver her and she couldn’t reach him or use most nintai without risking seriously hurting him then it could come down to a waiting game to see what could happen next. Normally she absolutely hated waiting though she figured she could always have fun dancing while she waited for him to attack her.

Only question now was when would he be attacking, based on his strength and the way he took that damage she was willing to be they had nearly identical stamina and endurance. That meant they would run out of gas at the same time, and would also take about the same amount of damage as each other. So the most likely scenario is it ends in a tie unless she can do something to stop him from keeping his distance.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Izaki continued to move around her. He was trying to get an angle on her and figure out exactly what he could do to counter-attack the girl and cause as little damage as possible. His intention was not to hurt her, but to help her improve the skills that she already had. Going all out would simply overwhelm her, so that plan was out. Izaki, pressed his foot into the ground and launched himself at the girl, his right fist came up aiming for her cheek in a superman style punch. He was only planning on using a speed that she could deal with, keeping it fair was one of his priorities in this bout.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:44 pm

As he ran around her she continued to watch him with peripheral vision as she continued her dance when he suddenly decided to attack she had to think of something fast now while he was here since this could be her one chance to turn the tide of the battle for all she knew. So she quickly went to grab him by the wrist timing it so that if he wanted the punch to connect it would be very difficult to avoid being grabbed. She hoped this would work the few seconds remaining felt like minutes, it was pretty annoying to her. She wasn’t a big fan of waiting but so far this was her only idea on how to deal with this particular issue.

If it worked soon after his fist connected and Haruka grabbed him. She would recoil from the impact, then try to pivot around him and place a kick at the back of his legs near the kneecap area. Hopefully this would work if not she would have to find a different way to deal with the hit and run strategy. She then tried thinking of various ways to slow him down without chasing after him or waiting for him to just constantly hit her.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:05 pm

Izaki continued with his attack. Moving through the space between them, he noticed Izumis hand move towards his fist, 'Oh no...' he thought and immediately decided to change his tactic. His right foot touched the ground, and he propelled himself sideways in an attempt to attack the girls flank. He brought his right leg to the side in an arc, in an attempt to deliver a kick to her side, while his thoughts raced through his mind as he was also trying to anticipate the girls next move, and decide on the possibilities that were available to her and him. This battle was going to ensue, most likely, for a while. Izaki might not be a fighter that is well developed in hand to hand combat, but he sure was a pretty tough cookie for his size and ability.Giving up due to a little bit of fatigue was not his style was he would definitely allow himself to lose a fight because of running out of energy.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:59 pm

Haruka clicked her tongue in annoyance as the trading blows idea seemed to not work as her opponent retreated. Thankfully because of her fighting style she was always in motion, so when she saw him start to move to her side. She would be able to transition into a backflipping posture as her back arched backwards like a limbo player. She avoided the kick and then immediately after counter attacked with multiple kicks of her own by while doing a hand stand. She preformed something similar to a bicycle kick while her opponent was still in mid kick form.

She wondered how he would handle this particular predicament, would he be able to dodge or block in time she wondered or would he take the damage, if he took the damage how would he react? At the very least she hopefully was doing good enough so that she wasn’t disappointing her opponent. Plus it was certainly a better work out then what she would be capable of on her own. Hopefully she could get stronger from this and improve enough to no longer be a fresh genin. It was definitely frustrating fighting multiple people who were above her current level of experience.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Izakis leg was swinging towards the girl. His gaze remained fixed on her and her movements. The moment she arched her back away from him, he decided that he was also going to change his maneuver. Instead of following through with his kick, he aimed his foot down at the ground in order regain his stnace before he once again transitioned into another attack. He dropped to ground level, his leg moved in a swooping motion along the ground as he tried sweep the off her stance. This would be followed by him returning onto his feet, and reaching into his leg holster to retrieve a weapon well known in the shinobi world; the kunai. He would then move towards the girl, in whatever state she was in and hold the kunai pointed at her. There was no intention to harm the girl, but he wanted to see what she would do in that situation.

His physical prowess were nearing their end. He was slowly beginning to run out of energy, and most likely the was too. It was important to make these next few moves count as much as possible. A weapon drawn still remained in the limits of the fight, as they often made appearance in hand to hand combat. His hand would be extanded towards the girl in a firm stance and hold of the weapon, and he would patiently watch what the girl would do next.

'What now?' He said with a teasing smirk on his face.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 pm

Haruka would notice him stop his attack so would stop her’s as well and just transition into a flip instead but it was to late when she noticed that he was going for a sweeping kick causing her to have her hands sweeped out from under her and fall on her back but she quickly aimed her feet at the sky and vaulted off her hands back onto her feet at the same time her opponent was still getting up. She then saw him take out a kunai and come at her and tried taunting her. But when he did she quickly waited till he extended his arm to swing the kunai at her then tried to grab his arm around the wrist pivot and throw him over her shoulder hopefully slamming him into the ground while still holding onto his wrist.

She hoped it all worked according to plan if it did it would put her in a clearly advantageous position to possibly win this battle. But if none of it worked she could be in trouble she figured her opponent wouldn’t hurt her to badly but she still didn’t want to get cut she also didn’t want to have to loose this battle.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Izakis hand moved towards his opponent, but the girl was not going along with his movements. She had her own plan and her hand reached out and grabbed his wrist and began to launch his over her shoulder. Fear of the impending doom flushed over him, his heart rate increased and his body began administering more adrenaline to fuel his mind and body. His mind began working faster than before, and his body received energy needed to keep fighting. Now, this was also not going to go exactly as she planned.

A simple plan was usually the best in a point blank situation, and that was all he could come up with in this situation. While she had a firm grip on him, he was anchored towards her. So, as she was swinging him over her shoulder, Izaki pulled himself towards her. His free hand clenched into a fist moved in a direct line towards her face. The outcome of this situation was entirely in Harukas hand, literally.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon May 31, 2021 5:49 pm

She noticed her move was not going as she planned but at least she had the threat of the kunai under control. That was a relief at least for now though she soon has to react fast when she sees him come towards her. Haruka would quickly throw a punch to his face as a feint and a distraction to her real move which she would try to use his own incoming force plus her own force to land a kick to the stomach. She wouldn’t try to block the blow towards her face since she figured that it would be better to trade blows that way she could hopefully do more damage and hopefully at least end this battle in a tie.

If this kick connected she would try recoil from the punch while still holding on to the wrist with the kunai tightly. She was still kind of groggy and her knees were wobbly after the punch she then grit her teeth and tried to focus looking at him to see how he was reacting to the kick to the gut hopefully he was in a worse situation then she was if so it would make the trade off worth it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Izaki realised that his plan was not going to plan. So instead he concentrated on making sure that he would firmly land on his feet. His fist moving towards her face, his legs moving towards the ground. At this stage, it was hopefully too late for her to change the way she was throwing him. His eyes remained fixated on the girls face. And instead of trying to punch her, his hand and arm moved into a defensive position, trying to parry anything she threw at him. This was obviously a stale mate, Izaki far exceeded her skill in ninjutsu, but in taijutsu they were pretty even. This made opened up his eyes, he now knew that he was not as good as he thought he was. He had a lot of training to do, but today was not the day to do so.

When he landed on his feet, he would try to snatch his hand out of the girls grip and move away from her a couple of feet. With a smile on his face, Izaki would put his hands together in front of him and bow. 'Thank you, this was a good spar, I have learnt a lot,' he said before taking a deep breath and finishing the sentence. 'I hope we can do this again some time.' He said before straightening his back and awaiting the girls answer.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Kaitos10

A battle between piers

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:47 pm

Haruka would look on surprised as he instead of punching her he just blocked her kick instead then would try to escape her grasp though she wouldn’t let him go that easily and would force him to let go of the kunai as he wrenched his hand free of her she would then watch as he gained some distance and then thanked her for the spar. This would cause Haruka to smile and bow back saying “ your welcome it was a good match for me too and a good work out I hope we can do this again later as well” she would then wave and start running back to her home saying “hope to see you again some time”

She would then keep running away unless stopped by him until she would eventually vanish from his site. A few minutes later past the point she could no longer see him she would stop for a moment and take off the training weights she was wearing during the sparring match. She would then sigh with relief then pack them away and finish heading home. She was going to be sore tonight most likely but it was most likely worth it in the long run and she would hopefully be a lot stronger because of it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

hobnob

A battle between piers

Post by hobnob » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:03 am

Izaki retrieved the kunai and placed it back in its holster, then proceeded to carry out his actions. He listened to the girls words and smiled. She was sweet. Izaki nodded in response and watched as the girl turned around and ran off. Once she was no longer in sight, Izaki turned around and began heading back home. IT was a long, surprising day, and he was glad that it ended the way it did. No one got hurt. Instead, both have benefited greatly from today. He was going to make sure that they would see each other again sometime.

[Exit]

[End of Thread]
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”