Spiderdog!

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:52 pm

The young Ibakuro girl happily made her way through the village of Konoha, the morning sun breaking over the canopies of the forest surrounding the village. It was a strange day, truth be told; Aiya had received her first mission that would bring her out of the village's forest. In many ways that was a good thing, but given her rank, that also meant she couldn't leave the village alone. So, since she didn't have an official mentor, protocol was that she would be paired with a Jounin who's purpose was to watch over her during the mission, and evaluate her performance, while also lending assistance as necessary. Truth be told, happy as she was to be meeting with a possible teacher for her future, she was also rather sad that this was how she was doing it. It was just another sign that she was detached from being social with other people.

These depressing thoughts were what raced through her mind as the woman closed in on "Training Ground #9", a simple 40 meter clearing off to the side of one of Konoha's shinobi academy buildings. Meant for low level training, the area was basically just a wide open plain with a couple waist high rocks and three trees towards the edges of the fenced in area. Nothing special, but it would serve as a simple meeting spot, and give her Jounin overseer a chance to see Aiya's performance if so desired. For all Aiya knew, the Jounin was already there...
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Naturally Minako was already there, and in one of the trees. She sat unmoving. Her back was against the thick trunk of the tree, her legs on a branch, all to meld within the shadows of it and her head turned to watch the direction the girl would surely be coming from. She sat quietly, just waiting. She had expected some small genin and was more than a little surprised at the sheer size of the girl. She was probably as tall as she was, maybe a smidge more. She definitely didn't look like she was only thirteen. Minako had to keep from shifting her weight in the tree in her surprise as she saw the young Ibakuro approach the grounds.

Of course, while Minako was in the tree, Rei was under it. The large black dog was curled up in the shadows of it. When the young genin came onto the grounds the dog rose from her position and stretched out lazily. Her claws extended and her jaw opened wide in a great big yawn, tongue rolling out and eyes closing briefly. When Rei straightened up again she shook her fur out for a moment before slowly approaching Aiya. As Minako stayed in the tree, Rei approached the girl and would circle her slowly, just barely in arms reach before getting closer and sniffing her.

Of course, Rei herself was so large that all she had to do was stretch her nose up for a sniff to sniff Aiya's face. Her blue-green eyes blinking slow as she looked at the girl.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Aiya searched the area for her would be mentor, but to no avail; her senses simply weren't keen enough to pick up on the woman yet, that or she was beyond the range of her various enhanced perception capabilities. However, the sudden appearance of a very large dog put Aiya on edge, causing her to reach behind her for her staff and hold it out to keep distance from the dog. Of course, as the dog circled her, she realized quite quickly that she couldn't bring herself to hurt the animal... even if it scared the hell out of her. She was mostly holding out the staff for her own false security. "N-n-nice doggy. Good... girl? Don't eat me please." Aiya was practically shaking like a leaf, and as the dog stretched up to her face, she could no longer contain herself.

A small squeak could be heard as Aiya fell backwards, dropping her staff and shuffling away from the large beast. She had never seen a dog so big before, and she didn't like canines in the first place... dogs ate spiders.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:36 pm

As Aiya squeaked and fell backwards, Rei suddenly tilted her head sideways, both of her ears pointing directly upwards in curiosity. From her spot in the tree Minako couldn't help a smirk before she called out. "Rei, give the girl some space!" She suddenly shifted and let her legs dangle from the branch before dropping down to the ground and walking towards the pair. Her hair was, as always, disheveled and had leaves, feathers, and little bones intertwined in the braids and cornrows that contributed to the mess. She had various markings painted on her face in addition to her clan markings. She wore her usual clothes that she always wore in the trees that contributed to her camouflage.

When she got close enough she tapped Rei on the rump and the dog turned to look at her before sitting down heavily with what sounded like a sigh. Minako closed the gap between herself and Aiya, reaching out a hand to offer to help Aiya up. "I'm Inuzuka Minako, the pup is Rei. Don't worry, she won't bite you. She's just overly friendly sometimes." she explained, chuckling to herself as she looked at the girl before her. "I had heard Ibakuro were tall but I guess I didn't realize even Genin tended to tower..."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:46 pm

This was it. Aiya was about to get eaten by a giant black dog. This is how she died. Or at least, that's what she thought, before a voice called out from one of the trees and the dog stopped. Then, from that tree, a disheveled looking woman dropped down and walked towards her and the dog. Truth be told, she appeared more like a beast than a human, but something told Aiya that's exactly the kind of feel the woman wanted to illicit. Her hair wasn't matted, but Aiya wouldn't call it "clean" either. Her body had various dirt stains along it, and her clothing was near indistinguishable from the leaves of a tree. Clearly an intentional choice, a form of camouflage while out in the wilderness of the forest. And that surname was the final piece of the puzzle, it all made sense to Aiya now. "Inuzuka... I see."

She would accept Minako's hand and pull herself back to her feet, standing just a wee bit taller than the Jounin. With an embarrassed look, Aiya quickly dusted herself off and grabbed her staff off of the ground, planting one end of it into the dirt like a walking stick before giving a small bow. "I've heard so much about your family, Minako. I just... didn't imagine your companions really got that big. Sorry, I'm a little afraid of dogs I guess. Especially big ones, like... wait, that's a puppy!?" The incredulous look on Aiya's face would make clear that she knew next to nothing about the Inuzuka, save that they had a lot to do with canines of various kinds. In the midst of all of this, Aiya gasped as she realized she hadn't introduced herself yet.

"Oh, Ibakuro Aiya! Sorry, I should have started with that right? And uh, it's only the women who get really tall... The men are typically shorter, around 5'5 or so on average. The woman... Well, there's this one woman who's over seven feet tall."
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:00 pm

Minako snorted and burst out laughing as she realized Aiya thought Rei was a puppy and started shaking her head. "No no, I do tend to call Rei a pup. I've had her since she was small after all, but she isn't a puppy. She's a few years old." she assured Aiya, laughing still at the look on Aiya's face. "Rei won't ever hurt you, don't worry about her. She's my partner." she added, shaking her head a bit.

She was more than a little surprised as Aiya told her about how tall the women in her clan got. "Seven feet? That's insane. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that tall." she remarked, clearly more than a little shocked by the thought. She shook her head, looking at Aiya for a moment as she looked her over and seemed to think for a moment. "So why don't you tell me about yourself, Aiya? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?"

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Aiya looked Rei over suspiciously as Minako corrected herself, making clear that Rei was in fact not a puppy. "Huh... I've got my eyes on her." The young girl commented on the big dog, waggling her finger at Rei as she spoke to the large animal. However, her attention turned back to Minako as she commented on her clan and their unique traits. "Heh, I mean... it's usually the eyes that get people. Yknow. Big o'l pupils mixed with the green. But yeah, I suppose the height thing is pretty odd too. I believe it has something to do with spider anatomy; You know, female spiders are much large than male spiders, so if you think of it that way our clan's height difference between genders make a lot of sense."

She went off on her little tangent about spider anatomy and her clan with their strange traits, not once thinking about the fact that Minako probably didn't care all that much about it. But then she realized there was a more important matter to discuss, and she snapped her fingers as she came back to the topic. "Oh, strengths and weaknesses! Sorry, I kind of... well, it doesn't matter. Anywho, strengths..." The young girl tapped her finger against her chin in thought, trying to explain things without sounding too cocky about it.

"Well, I definitely excel in Taijutsu. Specifically, my staff is my main weapon of choice. I'm also not too shabby with a bow, and the tonfas on my legs are meant for protection mostly. Weapons really speak to me it seems; I grab one, and I just sorta... know how to use them? I dunno, it just works. There's also the matter of the Ibakuro's transformation but... I don't know if you wanna see that right now. I've creeped out a lot of people bringing it out." The girl looked a little forlorn as she spoke on her spider form. After all, she was proud of her heritage, and the boon of the spider's blood was incredible but... some people just didn't like spiders. It made her sad to think about. "What about your family though? Everyone likes dogs, I'm sure lots of people like you and Rei."
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:34 pm

As Aiya remarked on Rei and even wagged her finger at the large dog, Rei herself seemed to narrow her eyes at the Ibakuro girl and stretched her head forward, quickly licking the outstretched and waggling finger. The dog let out a huff not unlike a laugh before trotting away from the girl and circling back to sit heavily, and perhaps proudly, beside Minako as the Jounin pinched the bridge of her nose at the display and shook her head side to side sheepishly. "Oh you two are going to be real fun together..." she muttered with a heavy line of sarcasm.

She was more than a little glad as Aiya eventually came to the subject matter at hand that Minako herself had asked about. She was to be in charge of this girl for a mission and as such she needed to know what she was capable of. Hopefully the girl would be honest about it. She wasn't too shocked to hear a line of disappointment in her voice though when the girl mentioned her transformation and a smirk worked its way onto Minako's lips. "Seems we have opposite problems." she remarked. "You adore spiders and, I daresay, you find them adorable. You wish someone thought the same of you in your form but instead they fear it. Some day though you'll realize how useful of a tool fear can really be. Maybe it doesn't make you feel good now, as a genin, but as you grow you'll realize that might be more useful than being cuddly." she told her, sighing as she thought about her own dilemma. "As for me, well I do have Rei, and people are often happy to see us. They see Rei as fluffy and fun to pet when really I think both of us would rather be taken more seriously as shinobi. I have to learn to appeal to a kinder nature that doesn't come easy to me, but also to use that cute factor they see in Rei as a way to put opponents off balance when possible."

Minako motioned off to the side and Rei seemed to saunter away, curling up under a tree to rest as Minako kept her eyes on Aiya. "We all must adjust to the differences between our desires, our expectations, and reality. Now that said, I need to evaluate you so.... come at me." Minako grinned as she uttered the last three words, standing upright with one hand behind her back and one in front of her, facing Aiya directly as she waited to see what the girl would do.

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:18 am

Aiya shuddered in a mixture of fear and disgust as Rei licked her finger, shaking her head for a moment to come back to reality. But then, she took in the woman's advice as Minako mentioned having the opposite problem of her, and it made Aiya wonder if the grass truly was always greener on the other side. After all, her spider form was scary to most people true, but would she rather be looked at with a mix of 'ooh's' and 'ahh's' as she tried to carry on her mission? Would she rather been see as cute instead of serious? She doubted it; on mission, the strange spider form would likely be a much bigger boon than a cute dog appearance. "You have a good point I suppose. It's not how I would prefer to do things, but everything has it's use. I guess I just wish it wasn't such a universal reaction, y'know? " Her laments aside, she just wanted to know that she wasn't the only person to find spiders cute... the only person that wasn't afraid of them. Even some of her own clanmates weren't fond of spiders...

The tone of their meeting shifted quite suddenly though, and Aiya's strange eyes opened wide as Minako ordered her to... attack her. She thought to question the order, to ask if she was really sure about this... but somehow she knew that'd only piss Minako off. So instead, with a deep breath, Aiya twirled her staff a few times and readied herself to fight. "As you wish." was the only thing she'd say before her left hand, fast as she was able, would dart for her shuriken holster. Retrieving three stars from the holster, she'd quickly run them across her tongue to envenom them before tossing them at Minako in a fan pattern; while one star was aimed directly for Minako's stomach, the other two would fan out about one foot to her left and right, in the event of a simple sideways dodge. As the stars flew, so too would Aiya, rushing forward with her staff before setting out a series of powerful jabs with one end of her staff. She'd aim primarily for the torso, trying to test Minako's defenses as best she could while also remaining at a somewhat safe distance; a common defensive practice among polearm users.
JutsuShow
*[Flawless Aim Style • Repeater Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing multiple projectiles, the practitioner launches each of the projectiles at one or more targets. For each target beyond the first, the accuracy of each of the attacks is decreased, suffering a -1 Strength penalty for each additional target.

Bojutsu • Thrust
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
One of the simplest and most basic of strikes, Aiya will grip her staff with one hand near the center and one hand towards the back end of the staff. She will then aim her staff at an opponent before pushing forward with the back hand, sliding the staff forward in a thrusting strike. This is an incredibly safe and versatile strike, as it can be used from almost any position and in almost any situation with little risk to Aiya.

Bojutsu • Outrange
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
A staple of Bojutsu, Aiya is well trained in the effective range of her bo staff, and is capable of maintaining proper distance from her opponent to keep them within the range of her staff but outside of the range of their attacks. This training has taught her to backpedal and deliver feints and strikes to prevent rush attempts as well as to advance when necessary, all the while doing her best to stay within the sweet spot where he can strike without being struck.
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Minako was glad to see the girl didn't question the order, and instead went straight into the offensive move. Minako herself made no move for any of her weapons, using her chance here to only evaluate the way Aiya would respond. Given the fact that Minako's ability to respond was quite literally three times that of Aiya's ability to deliver, it was rather simple for her. She was impressed that the girl spun her staff but first moved for shuriken, which Minako avoided. The Inuzuka girl dropped down entirely to her stomach and rolled under them entirely, purposely coming up right in Aiya's face to catch the staff in one hand.

Minako closed the distance, keeping a hand on Aiya's staff and grabbed the front of Aiya's clothing to toss her to the side, staff and all, but didn't bear down on her after. She'd watch the result with her arms crossed and a fairly proud smirk on her lips. "Good." Was the first thing she said.

"A distraction with the staff while you used your shuriken to keep just enough distance to keep your staff useful. Against an opponent at your level that would have worked out very well for you." she went on to say, smirking still. "Don't be discouraged, I want you striking as if you are trying to kill me, even though you can't. All the better if you do land a hit, but this is just how I evaluate. Come at me again." Minako uncrossed her arms again, and waited for another attempt.

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:11 pm

Aiya let out a small squeak as Minako ducked the shuriken, grabbed her staff and shirt and tossed her aside. The girl landed on her feet, skidding slightly, and let out a small sigh as she spun her staff a few times. But she paused and listened to Minako's assessment, a grin crawling across her face as she was given a good assessment. "Haha, i'm glad you like it. But I've got a lot more to show." Her grin stayed as he skin darkened, and her hair began to fall out. "Here's the real stuff, heh." A moment later, chitin formed around her body, extra eyes opened along her skull, fangs formed from her teeth, and of course four extra arms burst out from her torso. The spider had taken shape, and her bottom two arms reached behind her for her bow and an arrow.

Her hands would flow through a series of seals as she charged her arrow with doton chakra, causing the head to glow vibrantly. "Round two!" The girl grinned as she spat on the head of her arrow and shot it towards the woman's feet. If it didn't hit her directly, it'd land about a meter behind her. After the arrow was loosed, she'd rush forward with her staff again, twirling the weapon with incredible speed as she lunged forward with a series of five strikes; One aimed for her left leg, right hip, left shoulder, right torso, and finally the right side of her skull. Unlike the ranged jabs she was using before, this attack was reckless abandon; her armor was her defense.
Jutsu UsedShow
Doton • Shrapnel Shot
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Aiya will perform a series of hand seals, funneling chakra within a projectile made of stone, such as her arrows or a weapon created by Doton. Then, after firing the projectile, a single hand seal after the fact will cause the projectile to explode. This will shower the area within 5 meters of the projectile with rocky shrapnel, propelled with strength equal to Aiya's [Control].

Bojutsu • Twirl
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
A staple technique of any staff style, Aiya is capable of maintaining incredible momentum with her staff by twisting and twirling it in her hands. By rotating her hands, arms and body in various ways, Aiya can spin her staff around her body in large circles. Doing this works as a functional defense capable of slapping away blows and mundane projectiles of a lesser strength than her own. This also acts as a powerful offense, delivering sweeping strikes backed by the momentum of the spins.

Bojutsu • Crushing Assault
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Bojutsu • Twirl
Aiya will twirl her staff with increasing speed as she approaches her opponent, leading into a strong sweeping strike aimed at the opponent's side. This strike will flow into another and then another as Aiya proceeds with a flurry of crushing blows, following her opponent around the battlefield as he strikes at her opponent multiple times. She can produce a number of strikes equal to half her speed during this assault, which takes an entire post. Any opponent who blocks more than one strike of this flurry will suffer a -3 penalty to their Strength for 3 posts, as the force of the strikes jars their body.
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Minako's head tilted as Aiya's skin began to take on a new hue and the girl spoke. She hadn't seen the Ibakuro transformation before. And clearly Rei wasn't a fan. The dog, sitting off to the side, actually whimpered and buried her face under her own two front paws while Minako watched the shift with clear interest. The woman couldn't help a grin and had a strong desire to see just what this would look like up close. She still pulled none of her own weapons, knowing she had the sheer speed to be able to avoid most any attack the Genin might push against her.

The arrow came flying towards her and Minako flipped forward over it, allowing it to sail behind her. Each staff strike the woman chose to deal with individually. The one for her left leg, she dragged her leg into safety against her right. Her right hip, she spun away that the staff would sail by within an inch of her. Left shoulder, she ducked under in a full body swing that flung her hair around as well. The right torso, she spun from too, but the right side of her skull she reached up suddenly and grabbed the staff again with one hand, reaching out with another to grab Aiya roughly by her shoulder and armpit. She tossed the girl behind her, towards her own arrow.

"Good!" she proclaimed with a grin on her face. "I'd say you're ready for threats of your level... and I'm here to help you with anything stronger. What do you say?" she asked, still grinning wickedly. "Love the form by the way, creepy as fuck. I'd love to see you scare some little shits in the forests with that."

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:20 pm

Aiya was stunned by how well the woman was able to evade her strikes. Of course, she knew that Minako was a Jounin, but the ease with which she simply shifted just barely out of her reach each and every time was incredible. In only a short time, Minako seemed to know the measurements of Aiya's staff almost as well as she did. When she caught the staff and grabbed hold of her, the girl already knew what was coming this time and practically giggled as she was sent sailing through the air again, landing once more with a thud next to her own arrow. The armor absorbed the impact entirely, leaving her without so much as a scratch. "Heh, glad you think so. I'd like to think I'm pretty good for my age... given that I'm only two by normal standards, haha!"

The girl laughed at the fact as she reached down and picked up her arrow. Rather than put it away though, she kind of wanted to show off what she had planned to do. So, nocking the arrow again, she'd fire it up into the air and Kai the arrow, causing it to erupt into a rock filled explosion and rain shrapnel down on top of them. From the height she kai'd it at though, there would be no damage whatsoever; by the time it got to them, the shards lost all momentum. Finally turning her attention to Minako and her words, she nodded as her blackened skin turned light once more, and her form slowly receded. "Sure thing. I think I can learn a lot from someone like you... Including how to be vulgar." She teased the older Inuzuka, and looked over to Rei with a grin. "I think your dog is more scared of me than most people I've seen. I kind of like that to be honest, haha."
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:08 pm

Minako was glad to see that not only did Aiya recover quickly from being unable to land a hit on her, but she seemed in great spirits in spite of it. Most Genin already had a competitive streak and would have been flustered, in spite of the large gap in experience and skills as a shinobi. Aiya's attitude towards it all was definitely closer to what Minako wanted to see, but was something she definitely hadn't seen very often. She watched the girl shift back with a tilt of the head and even watched her fire off the arrow again only to shatter and smirked. "I suspected something like that." she admitted. "Part of the reason I threw you at it, wasn't certain if it would be a kai or happen naturally after a time." she added, shaking some of the dirt out of her own hair before looking over and seeing Rei only just coming out from under own paws.

The woman laughed outright. "Yeah I think you can see that you have nothing to fear of the big scary black dog now." she said, waving Rei over before running a hand through her fur and looking at Aiya. "Just don't tell anyone you got the vulgarity from me, eh? I was trying to keep that out, just couldn't help it after seeing that form. It's amazingly spooky."

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:36 pm

Aiya chuckled at the dog for once as Rei came over to Minako for some comfort. Granted, her chuckle was due to the fact that for once the animal was more afraid of her than she was of it, but it put her at ease a little to know that she could scare the dog off at any point by becoming the "spooky spider" as Minako put it. "Well... I'll make Rei a deal. I'll work on my fears, and Rei works on hers. Maybe we can become friends after all. Sound good pup?" Aiya called out to the dog without actually coming closer, and put her staff and bow back into place on her back as she looked back to Minako. "Well, I think You've got a decent understanding of my general skillset now. But my understanding is we were placed together for a mission soon, my first mission outside the village's walls. Do you have the details on that?"

Aiya was happy to receive such a positive analyzation of her skills, but she was also incredibly eager to know more about this impending mission. "I bet it'll be something cool, like spying on some enemies or saving some people who've been captured..."
Active Characters

Willoria

Spiderdog!

Post by Willoria » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:01 pm

Minako grinned, honestly glad to see that Aiya's anxieties about Rei were dwindling significantly. The pair would need to get along if they were going to work together after all. And Rei never left Minako's side, so that was going to be key rather quickly. The Inuzuka woman started packing up her things as well and seemed to perk up as Aiya asked about the mission but she simply shrugged at first. "I have a few details but not everything yet." she admitted.

"I'll be honest, everything I have is simple so far." she told her. "I'll check on a few more things and brief you fully in the morning, we'll leave early. But fact is I'm mostly there just to escort you out and escort you back, you'll hardly notice me. The mission itself is all you, I won't interfere in the least." Minako shrugged. "Think of me as travel company." she added. "But you have nothing to worry about it, routine easy shit, come home, and I'll buy you a meal to celebrate a job well done."
Last edited by Willoria on Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

TyDie

Spiderdog!

Post by TyDie » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:13 am

Aiya shrugged as it was clear that Minako didn't have all the answers she wanted yet. But from what she understood, that was pretty normal; she'd get all the info tomorrow, after Minako got briefed and thus briefed her. "Eh, no biggie." Aiya laced her fingers behind her head as she spoke, stretching up on her tiptoes and grunting slightly. "Whatever it is, I'm just happy to get out of this village for a little while. I think I've got a little wanderlust, I miss Aroma Country and I wanna see more of the world sometime. This is a good start towards that I think." Aiya looked up to the sky and saw that the sun was higher than it was when she first arrived; it had probably been a little over an hour or so since she met Minako.

"Well, I should probably get ready for this huh? I'll take the rest of today to prepare and we'll meat up tomorrow morning, yeah? How about we meet right here again and go from there?" Aiya would wait for the woman to give her response, but it was clear that this first meeting was soon to come to an end. Before she left though, she'd take a deep breath and extend a hand towards the big black 'puppy', as a sign of good faith... and so she could maybe get past her hang ups about big dogs.
Active Characters

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”