Days interrupted

Lacarix & Katya

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 am

Aina had just been out on task the last few days herself and only just returned late the night prior. Truth be told, she'd slept in quite a bit herself and woken up nearly halfway through the morning. It was almost embarrassing when she woke up and realized how late it was. She was used to rising early for training but instead she found herself with a headache, every part of her incredibly sore, still feeling incredibly exhausted. She felt like she had to drag herself into a simple pair of loose fitting dark pants and a loose long sleeve shirt before getting into the kitchen. She was honestly relieved when she found Hanako in the kitchen already brewing tea for her.

"You were sleeping like the dead." Hanako said quietly as she brought her mother a cup of green tea and set it down in front of her. The now young woman's hair was pulled back into a single braid. She wore a simple floor length kimono that day, the color one that complimented the slight hint of lavender that seemed to edge the white of the Hyuuga eyes. She moved behind Aina and started pulling at the woman's hair slightly, clearly trying to tame the woman's unkempt hair and undoing the messed up braid to try adn redo it.

"I feel that." Aina admitted with a sigh. "When did I get old?" she muttered with a bit of a snort.

Hanako rolled her eyes and gave an extra tug on the woman's hair. "Your born twins are old enough to be genin now, I'm old enough to move out if I wanted, Yozei is off on his own adventures and your husband is getting old enough to refuse to retire if he gets asked, you tell me." she teased.

"Child I will kick your ass." Aina picked up a nearby piece of paper and attempted to fling it at Hanako with both women laughing.

Hanako simply danced out of the way of course, already finished with her mother's hair and wandered back into the kitchen. "Just go back to your porch you old hag. I'll get you some kind of breakfast going."

Aina rolled her eyes as well as she got up and took her tea and a scroll with her back to the porch and made a poor imitation of an old with with a cane. "You missed a brother in your counting you know!" she called back as she finally found her lounge chair on the porch. She just laughed to herself as she got comfortable and started going over the scroll, in spite of her mind being a hundred miles away and on the mission she'd just completed and of course on what tasks she had ahead of her as well.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Yoru had being back home for quite some time now, at least five years though of course those first years he was trapped within a prison, but he’d received a pardon for his crimes and had been a free man.

Yet he still hadn’t seen her, the woman known as Hyuuga, Aina.

The Commander, slowly walked through the village people glaring at him with clear disgust and fear. Usually he didn’t let it bother him, but today he was filled with anxiety and shame because he’d finally decided to see her, finally had something to offer, finally he could find redemption.

Or so he hoped.

There was a clear lump underneath his green haori, as his arm tried to cover it up so it wasn’t as obvious but it wasn’t much use.

Coming round the corner he had a stiffness to his gate, his face was bruised and mark and their was a purple and black around his neck, clear he had been strangled. He’d almost died for what was beneath his robe.

The Natsuki estate was just up the road and he’d be there in a moment, he was anxious at the thought of knocking on the door, seeing her. But as he neared closer, he wouldn’t need to knock, there she was sat on a lounge chair, clear she hadn’t noticed him her nose buried into a scroll.

Anxiety paralysed him, his heart pumped so loud it felt as though it was going to rip from his chest. For years, Aina had haunted his nightmares her and the other Hyuuga.

He went to say her name, but nothing came just silence.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:45 pm

One might call it the curse of an ever present and ever active Byakugan. She might have been reading over a scroll, but as he drew nearer, Aina could see the form of the approaching figure rather easily through it. In most cases this wouldn't tell her who it was, but an oddity around one of the eyes made it unmistakable. She hadn't seen him in years, but had heard rumors enough to know. She carefully and deliberately rolled up the scroll and set it aside, picking up her tea to take a long drink from it to finish it even as she saw him nearby. She set the cup down and swung her feet off the lounge chair to stand. She rather pointedly fixed her white eyes on him for a moment as she simply looked at the ginger-haired man before her and took a moment to notice the bruising on him. "I thought you would have stopped by a long time ago, Yoru." she finally said, albeit quietly.

Aina finally walked down off the porch and stepped over to him. Her hands glowed briefly with the tell-tale green of Iijutsu as she reached up a hand to touch the bruising on his neck. If he tried to stop her she might try to slap his hand away, not entirely willing to take no for an answer in the moment. After a few minutes of using Mystical Palm on whatever had left the bruising at his neck she'd reach up to his eye patch without asking and lift it to look at his eye. She'd bristle visibly at what she saw as she looked at him and shook her head though she didn't say anything about it.

'I suppose he always did admire it.' she thought to herself.

"So what finally brought you here? What kept you?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:06 pm

It was clear immediately that Aina had achieved only what a few Hyuuga had, the ability to have the byakugan constantly active as she clocked sight of him without even looking. An achievement, if it could be called as such was also bestowed on Yoru but due to the transplant he had no choice, he kept it at bay through the fuuinjutsu he had crafted, which was sealed on the eyepatch across his face.

He didn’t say a word as she walked over to him, the obvious iijutsu teal chakra glowed as it rested against his neck, his hand edged to hers as though to pull it away but he didn’t he simply left his hand on hers, holding it gently.

He whimpered softly “I wanted to, but I couldn’t…” as she said she thought he’d of stopped by a long time ago, he didn’t respond to what had brought him here. He could barely speak as his head slumped down in shame, his long red hair falling over his face. The cold, heartless commander was now putty in Aina’s hands.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Aina sighed quietly as she let the eyepatch slip back into place and let her hand rest against his cheek. "You could've." she told him quietly, letting her thumb run across his cheek gently. "Hell, Yoru... if you had just come to me I might've willingly given you one of mine instead." she told him, shaking her head as she turned away and started towards the house. As she turned, her hand shifted to slip over his to try and pull him along with her and lead him towards the house. Assuming he went along she'd lead him inside towards the kitchen table. "Hanako! We have a guest, I hope there's enough for another!" she called.

"Sure, I can make enough!" Came Hanako's answering voice from the small kitchen.

Aina would lead Yoru over to a chair and even pull it out to get him to sit in it before sitting down with him. She leaned on the table with her elbow resting on it as she looked at him. "You know I'm going to call it ironic if that eye is why you've been so scared to see me right? The clan still calls me 'The Usurper' behind my back." she said with a quiet sigh and an attempt at a chuckle.

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:27 am

Yoru’s left eye tightened up, the veins in the side of his face bulged as blood pumped though them, he’d never felt as much shame as he had right now as his own byakugan looked into Aina’s. Yet he was shocked she didn’t despise him but offered one of her own eyes to him if only he’d of asked. How could she be so forgiving and so generous?

Even offering him refreshments and a sit in her home. Slipping the eyepatch down, his eye was deactivated.

He sighed softly and shook his head “They shouldn’t be calling you that, you’re the most powerful Hyuuga in all of Konoha but I have something… for you that might be able to help.” He said, though he still kept the box within the inside picket of his haori.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Aina chuckled at Yoru's comments about her horrible nickname, though she didn't disagree with him. It was an argument she'd had until she was blue in the face and even crying not all that long ago it seemed like. Yet it was an argument she always seemed to lose. "You're right, they shouldn't. Not for the reasons they gave it to me anyway." she commented as she leaned back in her chair and sighed. "I was a child, a Chunin, when our clan leader was killed and the scrolls taken by Yaku and Enma. I couldn't have stopped them, but no they'd rather say it's my fault for not dying too. I was the equivalent of a stuffed toy in their arms, not even worthy of a hostage, but they don't see it that way." A serious expression crossed her face for a moment as she shook her head. "I used to have nightmares of their faces every night, and to me their faces were damnation... but I heard the words of the elders and that damn nickname."

But mirth and a smile returned and the woman laughed again as she leaned forward and grinned at her friend. She even reached out and put a hand on his knee. "No, now that I'm a Bannin that nickname puts a real fear into those who don't know the origin of it, honestly it's kinda funny now." she said, giving his knee a light squeeze before she looked at him a moment. "Now, what did you bring, Yoru?"

As the two were speaking, Hanako soon emerged from the kitchen. She had with her a simple serving tray which she placed on the small table between them. She set before each of them an empty tea cup before pouring from the teapot a fresh serving of green tea and placing a cup of sliced fruit with it as well as a small bowl of simple white rice and fish. It was a simple enough breakfast, light since clearly Aina had been planning an easy day. The girl paused in her serving to touch the top of Aina's hand lightly before glancing at Yoru. "Anything else I can get you, Yoru-Sama?" she asked. Her voice was light as the air. Her hair had been brushed out well that morning with a shine to it though her eyes still held a light shadow under them of scarring from her childhood traumas in the invasion when her own vision had nearly been lost. Yet in spite of it she had a smile to offer as she waited to see if the breakfast was enough to offer the man.

Behind her, Aina was simply smirking.

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 pm

Shivers almost ran down his back as she spoke of the scrolls being taken and the clan blaming her, how could they do such a thing? Your was barely a man himself when it happened he could barely think back on the moment without instilling fear. He had heard rumors of how harsh the Hyuuga Clan we’re perhaps they’d even make a few Anbu member’s shiver.

As she asked what he’d brought, he moved his hand towards his green haori to open it up and retrieve the box, but stopped mid moment as Hanako came on to the porch not that she couldn’t know what he had brought but he thought best to show Aina the item in private. His single hazel eye looked directly into Hanako’s they we’re white with a slight hint of lilac. Yoru had always obsessed with the Byakugan, the untold powers it had and the mystique it’s one of the main reasons he’d attained one himself. Though this time, he was simply fascinated and wasn’t interesting in gaining more power. He’d achieved that already. He couldn’t help but notice the light scarring around her eyes, perhaps someone had attempted to steal them? Instantly making Yoru feel guilty for what was hidden beneath his eye patch.

“No, I’m fine this looks lovely thank you.” He pondered what her thoughts we’re of him, The White Eyed Demon had become quite notorious and he’d be surprised if there was any Hyuuga that didn’t know he’d stolen an eye, thought perhaps it wasn’t something that was often spoke about, though he wasn’t to know.

His eyes hadn’t yet left Hanako, as she drifted off back into the house It took him a moment to catch his bearings as he pulled out the red box that he had retrieved from Yaku’s hide out.

“This is for your Aina, I hope it can… I can redeem me in the eyes of the Hyuuga clan and forgive my discrepancies.” Inside the box was the item that had long being stolen from the village and it was now hers to do with as she wishes.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:27 am

Aina watched the interaction between the pair in silence. There wasn't much in the way of words spoken, but she saw enough. She saw the way he stared at her eyes, and even the pang of guilt that suddenly flooded his expression. As Hanako left, Aina was about to tell him the girl's story when he suddenly produced the red box. Of any in the Hyuuga clan Aina was probably the most familiar with that box and what was contained within, after all she had nearly died the day the box was stolen. Just seeing it sent a familiar pain across her stomach and she could almost see those cold eyes as his back was turned to her. 'Damnation...' The word flitted across her thoughts, the word ever since affiliated with Yaku One hand moved to her stomach, but the other moved to touch the box briefly. She almost immediately withdrew her fingertips from it, as if the touch burned her fingers briefly as her eyes flitted to Yoru and she finally processed what Yoru was saying.

After a moment she pulled the box closer to herself and opened it carefully, staring down at the scrolls a moment before closing it slowly. "I'll talk to them." she said quietly before looking at him. "I'm sure it'll definitely help as far as the clan is concerned." she said, sighing quietly before leaning back in her chair and turning her head towards the direction Hanako had gone.

"Hanako lost her sight in the invasion you know." she said quietly after a few moments of silence. "A former missing ninja made his way back to the village after years gone, status unknown, after hunting down a Hyuuga missing ninja who had been a criminal. He brought back the eyes as proof, and gifted them to her that she might be whole again... that's why her eyes are still scarred." Her mind was going a mile a minute in that moment, and somehow telling Hanako's store made sense in that moment.

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Yoru didn’t look at the box as he produced it, his single hazel eye fell directly on Aina watching the pain on her face as she looked it over. She barely even mentioned the box as she took it he’d somewhat expected more of a reaction but it was understandable the context of the box had defined the history of the clan and the village for almost a decade and he couldn’t even imagine the kind of pain it carried.

The Bannin knew that his relationship would always be fractured in the village, he had left and returned as a demon. It would be almost impossible for him to restore any relationship with the Hyuuga clan but perhaps the returning of the clans’ scrolls would at least take the edge off.

The conversation turned to Hanako, the adopted daughter of Takeo and Aina. He was surprised she’d had her eyes removed and then new ones transplanted in. He pondered if that had some kind of effect or evolution of the Byakugan, though of course there we’re many myths about doujutsu, but who knew. He needed to stop thinking about the power of the Byakugan.

He sighed softly and nodded "I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine the pain she went through.” The thought of the Hyuuga he killed so long ago flashed in his mind, as his fingers pushed around the eyeball ripping it from the socket. Yet now here he sat in front of the most powerful Hyuuga in all of the village giving his condolences for something he’d done himself. What a hypocrite he’d become, a villainous worm of a man, grovelling his way back in.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:12 pm

After a moment of quiet, Aina finally rest her hand on the box. Her palm lay flat over it as she simply took a deep breath and let it rest there. She heard what Yoru had to say but again it took a moment for his words to really sink in. For a brief moment her gaze turned cold even though it was fixed on the box. "Oh I'm sure you can at least imagine it, you've visited it on another after all." she said in a cold monotone. Though she sat with a dear friend some part of Aina was still a Hyuuga at her core and what Yoru had done still stung her. And so just the same, her own cold words stung herself as well. She closed her eyes briefly and took a deep breath, letting it out slow to steady herself and her well known temper.

"These scrolls will help you to mend your relationship to the clan." she told him quietly. "How you mend trying to kill my husband is between the two of you." Aina sighed quietly as she slipped her hand from the box finally and rested her hands in her lap, leaning back in her chair before finally turning her head to look at Yoru. "But I'm guessing you two have already begun sorting that out... your hesitation in coming here was because you don't know how to mend things with me, isn't it?"

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Yoru’s single hazel eye shifted at Aina as she spoke, seemingly attacking Yoru for the eye he had stolen. She gave with one hand and took with the other, offering refreshments and place to sit and even her own eye and now spat at him with venomous words. Aina had always being a tricky person to tackle, but he couldn’t argue either way. She was correct, he had ripped out an eye and even though he was somewhat shameful of it, he’d never give it up. Yoru wasn’t the person he was all those years ago, he had become cold, almost heartless but with Aina he couldn’t feel he could speak that way.

He didn’t give her an answer regarding his attempt to kill Takeo or the relationship with the clan, he didn’t have much to say on the matter. Yoru at that point felt he was justified in his actions; but he was lacking the correct information and he regretted it instantly. He was glad however it was just a shadow clone he had also paid his dues, spending time in prison and earned his release by fighting in the war. Though the relationships he’d broke would not repair so easily.

Looking her up and down, he nodded in response to her question “Before I left the village, the last conversation we had didn’t go well and that was such a long time ago and now I’ve returned, I’ve stolen an eye from your clan, tried to kill your husband and became a wanted criminal… I don’t even know where to begin fixing our relationship, I don’t even know if we have one anymore.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:21 pm

Aina leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest as she thought over so many things. "Sometimes I wonder if we ever did." she said quietly. "I was just a tag-a-long kid after all." she added. She looked at the tray in front of her for a moment and picked up her cup of tea in her hands, taking a slow sip from it for a moment before looking at the box Yoru had returned to her, for her clan. Her mind was going over so much of her past, so many things that had brought her so much pain and, for so long, had fed so much of her own rage.

Her own anger had been fueled by so much, and suddenly she just felt so tired from it all. "We've done missions together... I taught you things to help you do more for your reports. I thought we were close, but then you went off on Takeo when he and I became close and it was like I was nothing to you but another piece of ass he had picked up."

Aina sighed again and looked at Yoru again and shook her head. "I love the man, I've embraced everything about him, even what many see as his faults. We have our own understandings and we work through everything together. I'm the mother of his children, and even if they aren't his only children that doesn't change my love for him." She set down her teacup quietly. "Just the same, I want a friendship with you again, Yoru. But I'm not some lovestruck kid being dragged around by my own damnation anymore. We're peers, and you don't have to protect me anymore."

Aina couldn't help a bit of a smirk as it came back to her lips. "If anything, you probably have a little to fear from me nowadays..."

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:21 pm

Yoru’s single hazel eye shifted as Aina spoke, insinuating that they never had a relationship. Something he didn’t agree with, but he wouldn’t argue with her. Perhaps she was just trying to be hurtful or maybe she truly meant it.

He wouldn’t interrupt her as she spoke, going into detail though rather crudely but made her point none the less. He chuckled as she suggested that he should be afraid of her now, which could be true but he had no intention of finding out.

“I’m trying not to cling to the past Aina, it’s longer than a decade ago and none of us are the people we once were. I’ve never loved Takeo like I’ve loved anyone before and never hated someone as much either, he broke my heart more times than I can count. He was a selfish man and I hated to see him do it again, though of course I had no idea what you two would become and I’m happy for you both.” He spoke honestly “I spoke out of turn that day, but if you don’t want to move on from that I understand. Though I’ve done much worse now.” He admitted, with a hint of humour to his voice though in reality Yoru had done almost unspeakable things now, yet here he was trying to build a relationship back from the past. He quipped back at her threat of fear “Oh I’m sure, but you’d have to catch me first. I do hope you’re quicker now.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:20 am

Aina smiled almost sadly before she sipped her tea to try and cover what she was feeling in the moment. 'As always, diminish what others are feeling, Yoru, uplift yourself...' she thought to herself, but for a change she didn't try to accuse him of a thing out loud like she might've tried to do years ago. Still she couldn't help but feel as if his words were an accusation that while he was trying not to cling onto the past that somehow she was. "It's not about not wanting to move on, Yoru." She said instead when she set the cup down, shaking her head. "It's the simple fact that even as you say that, you have yet to even try to apologize, even as you speak now, you have yet to say the words." she added, looking at him for a moment. "There are so few people I've actually been close to in my life that I can still count them on one hand and you've been one of them. But I'm not sure you've actually apologized for a thing. You insinuate it, you hint at it. But you don't like to actually say the words."

Aina paused and looked at the box with its precious scrolls for a moment, chewing on the inside of her lip briefly before pushing it back towards Yoru and standing to her feet. "I'm too old for hints and insinuations now, Yoru." she said suddenly. "If you want to mend your relationship to the clan, you can do that with them directly. I won't be your errand girl or your mediator." she told him as she looked at him briefly, a certain amount of hurt clear in her gaze. "If you want me to take those steps, to put myself out there like that. Then no more hints. No more unspoken apologies. If you want us to have a friendship again, to have that relationship. You'll say what's on your mind."

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:01 am

The crown on Yoru’s head dripped through Aina’s thoughts, suggesting he always diminished other feelings. He didn’t feel that was the case, but he wasn’t going to argue with her she was free to make any judgements she wished. He didn’t wish to hear her thoughts anymore, slipping off the golden crown that looked like a hair piece to most people and placed it within the inside pocket of his haori.

He didn’t interrupt her as she spoke but continued to drink his own tea finishing it off and placing it on the table in front of him. The scroll pushed across the table as though to tempt him, he had struggled within himself not to leave the young Minako behind and divulge in the secrets within them. Feeling his hear beating against the cavity in his chest, as though it was thumping in desperation to get out. His hand flinched ever so slightly as though he was going to take it, however he paused himself realising it would be a mistake.

“Aina, I spoke those words to you long ago when I returned from my search for Yaku, I aplogised and told you how happy I was for you and Takeo. I'm not sure how often you need me to apologise for the same thing but if it will make you happy, I am sorry, I genuinely am.” He said with honesty, yet his tone remained neutral “You speak as though you know who I am, your words filled with judgement and hatred.” Yoru had come used to the way people perceived him now, the entire village, Aina, Takeo and even his own family. It was though he was a snake ready to strike at any point. The Bannin of Konoha knew his role now, he was the necessary evil the village needed.

“I didn’t bring you the scroll to fix my relationship. I don’t need an errand girl as you so crudely put it, the Hyuuga can hate me like everyone else. I do not care.” He dared not to even touch the box that was in front of him to push it back to her, it would remain there for her to do with as she wished “I brought it for you, not to mend my relationship but I hoped it would help you shake the name they give you.” He had no intention with fighting with Aina any longer, he had given up the thought of truly patching up the relationships he had once broken. Whatever happened was now up to her, he'd leave in peace if that's what she wanted.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:18 am

He accused her of speaking crudely, but to Aina there was no other way to put it. The woman sighed quietly and looked at the box for a few moments as she mulled over her own thoughts, and stuffed away her own temper. "The name they gave me will never be shaken away." she admitted quietly. "They gave that name to a child who had no hope of defending against two criminals who laid waste to nearly the entire village... not even our Hokage at the time could hope to stop them. All because they didn't want to admit the simple reality that they had failed. No, instead they wanted to blame a girl who was taken hostage. I came to terms with their idiocy about that a long time ago, Yoru."

She looked at him a moment and shook her head. "And I do know you, Yoru, whether you like it or not. I know who you were, or at least I thought I did. The things you've done since then, trying to kill my husband, your best friend, were things I never thought you were capable of. You want to get angry because I'm harsh with you now? Get over it." she added harshly, shaking her head again. "You made poor decisions and they have very real consequences. One of them is that its going to take more than one conversation to patch up our friendship. Another is that I'll never understand what you did or why. And yet another is no matter how close we get now, we'll never be as close as we were because I cannot fully trust you the way I once did. Some part of me will always wonder if you'll just turn on us again."

Her own gaze turned harsh for a moment as she looked at Yoru. "That's what happens when you betray your friends, Yoru. And your village."

She fell silent a moment, resting her chin on her hand in thought as she stared at the box before finally reaching out to take it, slipping it away with the intent to take it back to the clan leaders later in the day. "I can at least assure you that the Clan should quiet their discontent about that eye." she said quietly, sighing once more. "There was a time though where all you would've had to do was ask, and I simply would've given you one of mine."

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:04 am

He continued to sit in his hair, there was no more tea to drink and all he could do was simply sit and listen. Before he’d constantly interrupt and challenge people, but now he’d allow for people to talk and fully speak their mind so he could weigh up everything they said and respond accordingly, usually attempting to be tactful though it was hard to keep his emotions in check around Aina, she brought out so much of who he used to be.

Perhaps these connections weren’t ideal for what he was becoming, for his plans for the village. Funny, to save the one’s he loved he’d need to not love them.

His fingers ran across his face, scratching his fingernails gently against his cheek shaking off an itch. Once she finished, he nodded for a moment “I’m not angry with you Aina, not in the slightest.” He said with honestly but without any aggression in his voice “Unfortunately, you do not know me. You are correct though; I did make the wrong decisions and I’ve regretted every single one of them I don’t expect anyone in the village to trust me again. Though you need to understand the information I had led me to believe the village had turned on me first. I won’t allow that to happen again though, all of my actions will be motivated by the truth.”

Sighing softly “I know Aina that you will never forgive me, I’m not asking for forgiveness.” He shook his head as she suggested that she could have taken one of her eyes at one point, the way he gained the eye was the best option least it was from a criminal of the village. If he’d of taken one from Aina he couldn’t have come back from that.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Willoria

Days interrupted

Post by Willoria » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:15 am

Aina rolled her eyes as he tried to insist yet again that she didn't know him. "If all you're going to do is argue with me about who knows who, you can just leave." she flat told him. "Clearly the reverse is true though, you don't know me at all if you keep insisting I haven't forgiven you. Forgiving you doesn't mean I'm going to trust you blindly again." Aina simply stood up and sighed, shaking her head again as she looked at him.

"As far as I can tell, you came here for nothing else than to justify yourself to me and insist I trust you. Trust is earned, and while it can be re-earned it won't be instant. You can't insist on trust to be returned based on a past you threw away. I don't care what your reasons were for your actions or what you thought was happening, Yoru. They're excuses and nothing more. You tried to kill the father of my children, the one person who has actually been here for me through a great deal of hell that you don't even know about." Aina sighed as she looked at him briefly before motioning towards the door.

"See yourself out. I don't have the stomach for this anymore." she said simply as she turned away to head towards the back of the home, tears already forming in her eyes.

TheLacarix

Days interrupted

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:03 pm

It was clear that Aina was getting more and more annoyed with this conversation, if he was honest Yoru was at a loss of what to say. She had gauged the conversation and now seemed upset that he’d responded. He had attempted to be polite the entire conversation, but it was what it was.

Once he finished and asked him to leave he nodded, slowly standing up from the table “I have no excuse Aina, my actions we’re wrong. I have never suggested that I know who you are, rather than focusing on attempting to make all these assumptions about me and focusing on knowing me, try and get to know who I am now.” He turned on his heels and began to walk away “I will always love you and Takeo, always. Wish your children well for me.”

He didn’t wait for a response, it was clear he was no longer welcome as he disappeared in a blink of an eye, he warping through space into his personal realm red spider lilies drifted into Aina’s home. It had come apparent to Yoru there was no turning back to the life he once had, he’d forever be Demon of Konoha.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru