Lonely Encounter

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Lonely Encounter

Post by Sia » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:28 am

The grinder was in motion and Maido turned traitor. Narrowly escaping deaths cold embrace again, she was weak and discarded. Her plan had failed, she had been knocked down a peg and depressed most lightly. She thought for a moment what Maido the younger may say to her, scolding her. Maido the younger was indoctrinated, but she floated higher than Maido's peers still.

Maido the eldest slew her form together, a husk of red tendrils and clouds of red mists and a tattered cloak scurry along the ground. She was in true agony, she recoiled from her own breath. Primordially struck, she slung a needle and liquified her body. It turned red, then invisible and her body temperature faded away. She broke the line of sight, slithering into the mists and escaping the child that had found her in the alleyway. No, that one won't do, she supposed. She opened her senses and thought of Hisayo longingly. Right now, in her weakened state, Maido did little to halt herself from resources. It was time to take it in and meditate. She calmed her weary heart, still rife with pride and ego.

The fire in her chest burned fiercely, she felt titanic and unstoppable. A shield over her eyes, a black mask with tiny slits. She regained form in Kotaru's house. She spilled out of the core, taking on shape as a polearm and leaning against the wall. After a moment she opened her senses quietly and examined the area. She found that her hearing had come back and she couldn't help but smile as she regained human form for the umpteenth time. She drew on her reserves and ran her fingers through her hair, parting the white from the black as her body husked its host from within the core. She braided it then, as she began to wind skate out of Kotaru's house nudely. Her black dress, armor, and cloak began to shroud outwards from her core and slink into appearance. The red cloak twitched, damaged, unable to maintain itself and its very presence nearly took too much from her and she cursed under the curse of its most wretched weight. She tugged at her life strings, begging her chakra pool to maintain in desperation. She struggled to wind skate and she let the technique go, falling to the ground lightly on her tippy toes.

She walked then, showing her pale face and glowing red eyes with her braided black and white hair. She channeled her chakra, and her cloak turned black as did her eyes and the rest of her hair. The only red thing left on Maido was her beautiful lips against porcelain dead flesh. She threw her hood over her face and put on a black mask, adjusting her sandals. She moved quietly through the streets. Her head was up high, she walked with obvious regalness and took in the strangers with a nod but did not make eye contact, nor were her eyes or ears or really anything distinguishable about her appearance.

She steppes to the side only to help an elderly lady cross the street, then kindly accepted an orange from her and put it in her satchel that she didn't realize she had. She found it had Ghost needles and had to stop herself from laughing. In a moment, she was invisible and ate the orange on the rooftops, then tossed the peel into the nearby compost she spotted after a moment. She neared the Fukusha clan compound and halted. A lone one, training on his lonesome in the night.

Maido walked directly in front of him, still invisible, and sat down in a chair she assembled in her cloak and crossed her legs staring at him. When her invisibility broke there she sat, a queen on her throne with an invitation to a party. "Let me show you how to do that." She said, turning invisible once again as she tossed three smoke bombs into his vicinity, covering a large area in smoke and causing her to be highly difficult to follow. She performed hand seals in the smoke while maintaining her invisibility, summoning a heavy, thick suiton mist to encroach the area around her. It began to turn red, and then aggressively grew thicker, appearing to encroach faster. She circled around and came behind the target and whispered into their ear. "We're going to show you the word." She then attempted to grab him by the neck whilst kicking his leg out from under him, moving violently and purposefully either a senbon in her off hand to attempt to trip him, place a hand over his mouth, and place a senbon at his throat, becoming clearly visible and breaking the enchantment of her ghost senbon. She took a few more steps, carrying her momentum and hopefully him as well forwards, hoping to muffle any attempts he made at making noise and ultimately cause him to pass out by apply pressure to his neck.

800/ 800 chakra pool
Last edited by Sia on Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

hobnob

Lonely Encounter

Post by hobnob » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:05 pm

Surrounded by the darkness of the night, Kurai stood with in the training arena of his clans compound. Few lanterns had been lit before his arrival to offer some visibility of the area. But Kurai was there mainly to improve his skill with his favourite technique. His hands motioned through a number of hand seals and impressive speeds, a deep breath, and suddenly a burning sphere lit up the arena. He was far from mastering this move - it was undersized and did not last half as long as it should have. He had a long way to go until he reached the levels of skill of his clansmen. The youth made up for what he lacked with chakra, in movements. For a youth his age, he was fast and agile. Dexterity was one of his favourite areas of training, and that is what he focussed on most night. But tonight, he focussed on the area which he was slightly behind in. It was obvious, he looked drained and worn out after only a few uses - he had a long way to go.

Perspiration accumulated on his forehead as a result of the heat from the sphere and the exerted energy he utilised to carry out the technique. Between each performance he stood frozen in place for a brief moment in order to allow his body to recover some energy before once again lashing out with the theatrical performance of a living fire breather. His chakra reserves were nearing their end and the only thoughts that went through his mind was to sit down and rest. Recover the energy he had expended, but not pushing himself to his limits and beyond would not allow him to excel, he would remain the exact same person he was before he got out of bed that very morning. this was not his way.

Suddenly however, something captured his attention as he caught his breath. Out of nowhere a woman with pale hair and red eyes appeared before him, seemingly out of sheer nothingness. Now frozen in place from bewilderment he watched as the woman simply sat there and gazed at him. Her demeanour was welcoming, it was as if she were inviting him to join him on her throne, yet he stood there frozen by the mixture of fear and surprise.

She turned spoke and turned invisible, next moment the entire training area was engulfed by dense smoke. Kurai could not see three feet in front of him. The fear from earlier grew. Not knowing what to do, he had to make a move, standing there without any movement would surely end badly for him. Not knowing whom he was facing, there was very little he could do. The air grew dense, heavy, and moist. After a moment, it tasted of iron. The red mist of the Blood Witch had descended upon him, drowning him in its presence. A hand wrapped around the boys neck as he dashed across the arena. Once again he heard her voice, this telling him they would show him the world. Confused by this he tried to resist her hold, but she was too strong. A kick to the back of his legs followed and they bent from the force. Now kneeling of the arena floor, motionless he tried his best to free himself from her grip, to no avail. What happened next was something he had never expected; the woman forced a senbon against his neck, causing a trickle of blood to pour from it. Her hand covered his mouth and muffled any noises he made. All he could do now is wait and hope that he would not be killed.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Sia

[Open]Lonely Encounter

Post by Sia » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:45 am

Maido was on the run now, for what she had done had definitely declared her as a missing ninja. Bound to no master, a puppet with no strings, she carried the young Fukusha clan member silently through Iwagakure and wrestled him into submission then, since he found himself unable to resist. She spoke calmly as he faded away, attempting to soothe the poor lads soul as she took him out from under the nose of the Jounin nearby. "Be quiet, I am going to take you somewhere special and train you myself, but you probably will not like it, to be perfectly honest with you." She said, then shifted her mask off of her face with one hand and gave him a most beautiful smile. Her bright red lips and bright red eyes glowed palely in the dark as she dispelled her previous mist technique and removed all traces of her presence. She left the ground then and began to skate softly through the air, tiny plumes of mist carrying her about as her and the child turned invisible and slipped past the Jounin and his genin accomplice that had wandered around nearby.

If the young Fukusha looked closer, he would see that his kidnapper was renowned Muramasa, Maido, but only if he happened to recognize her. She had been recently declared a Missing Ninja, and killed in action shortly after, said to have gone on a rampage in a killing spree with few survivors, including her own death and many Black Wake pirates in the bingo book. Never the less, there she was, kidnapping the young one and taking him off, slowly, through the alleyways of Iwagakure. She stuck to the shadows, then moved the boy to the rooftops. "We are going to need new names when we arrive, we are going to be wanted. If they found out I am still alive, there is a large, large bounty on my head." She said, and it wasn't really a lie. A new name would be perfect, a good twist to the plan. She thought for a long moment. A new name, a new appearance, yes, she began to perform the hinge jutsu, and stuck her arm out to stop the Fukusha from going past her as a patrol walked by. They crouched behind a stone archway, and she spoke softly to him, gently removing a piece of her blood-formed chiton cloak and breaking it off, causing it to begin regenerating immediately and for Maido to fashion the removed section into another, identical cloak to her own.

She tossed this second Wolf's cloak around the young wolf before her, a gift for him to start his journey with her. "May this cloak be my protection over you at all times in my steed, young wolf." She said to them. "Tell me your name just this once, then, you must forget it. I am Muramasa, Maido...and I have yet to come up with a name for when we arrive in the Land of Mercy." She moved slowly then, and her and the boy turned invisible again and began quietly moving to the next alley while Maido held two needles pressed into his back, her mask shifted back onto her face and her canine-like fangs smiling wickedly underneath.

556/800
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

hobnob

Lonely Encounter

Post by hobnob » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:44 pm

Kurai was confused about the situation. This was the very lst thing he had expected to happen. All he wanted to do was to train his fireball technique, and now he was being kidnapped by a good looking woman who seemed to be in trouble, and he did not have to wonder why. Assuming this was not her first hurrah, assuming this has happened before, the youth expected to see a whole dungeon full of teenagers this woman has snatched up. It was only a matter of time until he found out, in his current condition, all he could really do was to wrestle against the woman, and make it a little more difficult for her to carry out the dirty deed.

The situation was tragic, and made him feel completely useless. This woman - Muramasa Maido, as she introduced herself - did not seem like the worst kind of person to be kidnapped by. Still not feeling to go willingly however, the little speech she gave made him feel a little at ease. Training under someone who was wanted, especially by someone who was high up in the bingo book was and interesting offer, its not everyday one gets selected for such a thing, but Kurai could not help but thing that she may have some sort of ulterior motive, and so he remained very defensive and wrestled against her. When they came across shinobi of the village, Kurai would try to make as much ruckus to attract their attention as he could. It was all a waste of time and energy. This woman, Maido, was really strong. At times like these he wished his Shogo-Zumi had awakened, that extra bit of power, regardless how little, would give him more of an edge in any fight. He was worthless without Shogo-zumi, he could not even hope to overcome this woman, and so his body began to become more limp as she carried him. Trying to escape was pointless, and going with the flow was the way.

Soon they came to a halt, and the woman put him down, keeping the senbon at his neck. With a little freedom returned to him, Kurai planted his feet on the ground and halted where the woman told him to, not trying to escape or do anything at all, he just knelt there beside her. For a moment, his jogged his memory and for some reason he remember them flying through the air, but he was not sure whether that was a dream, a genjutsu, or whether it was real. Regardless, he was here, awake, ready, kidnapped. Not sure how he should feel about the situation, but this woman seemed to be very caring. She cut off some sort of aura cloak, as a gift. Called him a wolf, he quite liked it. And asked for his current name, it felt weird knowing that he would have to abandon his name and adopt a new one. But as weird as it was, it was also pretty exciting. Little knowledge did he have about the official working of the situation, no idea how the village would see him after they find out. It was too early to worry about. 'My name is Fukusha, Kurai... This is rather odd, Muramasa Maido. What is it you want with me?' The young wolf let out under his breath, trying to keep quiet from the surroundings, without even realising, he was already a part of Maido plan, or was he simply complying due to the senbon remaining uncomfortable close to his carotid.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Sia

Lonely Encounter

Post by Sia » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:40 pm

Maido smiled as she came up with her new name. "You may address me as Greinka, Sera," She said finally. Her hair changed color as she performed hand seals, as didbher eyes. Now black again, the only red remaining on her face was upon her lips. She stepped out of the shadows and guided the young boy with a senbon st his back across the street. In a hurry, they found a carriage driver, loyal to the cause. A black, horse-drawn carriage thst had been essentially enchanted on the inside, it was quite roomy once one stepped into its doorways. Sera prodded the boy with the kaguya bone needle, encouraging him to enter of his own volition rather than by force.

"You may resist if you truly wish, but I offer for you a great, difficult, and rewarding journey ahead." She spoke, tossing four ryo to the driver as she began to channel chakra again, spewing a light curtain of mist outwards from her nostrils and encroaching the surrounding area as she opened her senses and turned her head slightly back and forth, scanning the area as she poked the senbon into the boys back. Were he to step into the carriage, he would find it enchantment quite lovely, causing the inside of the carriage to be in reality roughly thirty meters one way but hard to discern the other due to the architecture. From outside, it appeared to be an entirely normal, black-colored carriages with a pale driver and two black horses.

Inside, several couches and tables, a bar, and a dedicated training area with several variety of wooden dummies and various equipment along the walls. Along the windows, many fuuinjutsu could be seen around the edges, leaking around to the walls and providing structure and sustenance to the space time ninjutsu that enchanted the carriage. Sera herself had not yet seen this marvelous feature, for it was a splendid surprise and gift from a supporter, she noted from the driver. Excellent, she thought to herself, then told the driver her name was Sera. She performed hand seals again, and removed the traces of her footsteps as she dusted them withba curtain of mist.

365+last post/800 chakra pool
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

hobnob

Lonely Encounter

Post by hobnob » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm

Kurai was making his way towards the horse-drawn carriage with the gentle support of the Kaguya needleheld by the woman who was calling herself Greinka Sera. His emotions were still all over the place as he was still not sure whther he was being kidnapped or whether he was going with the woman by choice. In that moment the only thing he really did know was that he did not like the feeling of that needle so close to his neck.

He entered the carriage, to his amazement the inside of the carriage was completely different from the outside. For starters it was ten times bigger. He was beginning to realise that this woman may be a witch, although he may just be under some very strange genjutsu. He was already in need of awakening his Shogo-Zumi, but the idea of being placed under a genjutsu had shown him that he needs to awaken it sooner rather than later. And hopefully, it would not be long at all, especially that the woman had offered, or spoke of, a rewarding and difficult journey ahead. That is exactly what he wanted. And so, after a little while, after perching on a seat in tha carriage, he looked up at the woman and spoke: ’Okay, I will go with you.’
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Sia

Lonely Encounter

Post by Sia » Fri May 13, 2022 9:28 pm

"That will make my life a lot easier." Maido said with a rather wicked smile. The doors to the carriage closed and they were off. Maido thanked the driver and made herself at home in the rather roomy and spacious carriage. "So...I am taking you to the Land of Mercy and then likely to Kirigakure. Is there anything special you would like to do while we are out and about? This is an opportunity for you to become something greater than the world has ever seen. I am very familiar with your clan, I spend a lot of time in Iwagakure, even though I really, really shouldn't. The thinks you are capable of accomplishing are marvelous and if you will let me I will turn you into a god." She said blankly, having no emotion to speak of when she talked.

The carriage stopped for a moment and the doors opened. The two of them were joined by Muramasa, Hisayo and Muramasa, Kayoko, both of whom walked in quietly, scanning the room and its corners and shutting the door behind themselves. "This one doesn't look like much, Maido." Said Kayoko bluntly. "Be nice, Kayoko." Chimed Hisayo. "You don't have to be a bitch at every waking moment, you know." Kayoko sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, but sized up the boy in the carriage with them before making her way to the bar at the side and fixing herself a drink. She also fixed severak bowls of rice, fish, greens, and peppers, and then handed a bowl and utensils to each of the inhabitants of the carriage, beginning with the young Fukusha boy. "Eat up, young one, we have a long journey ahead of us."

"What's your name?" Asked Hisayo. Out of the three Muramasa's before him, the Fukusha boy would find that Hisayo was certainly the kindest, the gentlest, and the smartest. This is why Maido let her do most of the talking once she arrived. Hisayo's soft face portrayed a very gentle smile as she sat next to the boy and began eating her bowl. "Oooh this is good Kayoko." She said before encouraging the boy to eat as well. "Kayoko is an excellent cook, if you don't like fish I'm sure she could whip up some pork or something instead."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”