Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by Sia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 pm

Deep within the walls of Sunagakure, Ikanbi, Liivuduntiz slept. Early into the morning, it was a fine moment before anyone else stirred. Early, so early, the Huntress arose. No body, no longer, they wandered and sobered. Roses for hair, yet porcelain skin was untouched by the raging sun known to come soon up above. She stirred and got dressed, then whirled and grabbed the rest. Then whirred but not worried but the world was still wordless. In silence and science she donned her outfit and equipment in compliance.

The powers that be, out of preventing another disaster it would seem, was obvious in their demands. The paper read as follows:

"Lii, your actions are irredeemable. Nevertheless, we need you to hunt some people. Your targets are enclosed....

Please stop melting the Ryo."

She read it two more times, then formed a set of hand seals whilst wiggling the paper about in her hand, then spat a small thin wire of condensed acid chakra at it. A very tiny hole in the center of the paper began to sop through the rest of it until the paper was no more. She closed her lips and set out the door, the acid chakra dispersing as she double checked the massive scroll on her back. She unraveled it and performed a quick hand seal, releasing a large wooden log, roughly her height from within it. With one hand she twisted around, smoothly rolling the scroll back up and locking it into place on her back.

The other now hoisted the log up onto her shoulder and she made her way through the sand, stepping out into Sunagakure from her associate's residence. The dawn was coming, and she meant to meet up with some others to aid in the hunt. She sat the log down, several paces out from the house then used it to climb up higher onto the building before swapping places with it and jumping back up in a singular leap. She repeated this gruelling process, on purpose, intentionally, for quite some time, until she had carried the log all the way towards the Training Grounds.

For now, they waited on the scouts to report back. Once the word was in, she would set out. In the mean time, she had some acquaintances to make here in the village. She needed to adjust to the village life again, she had been out in the country for far too long in retirement.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:33 pm

"Lord Shirahama, there appears to be a retired shinobi temporarily reincorporating to the village for a mission, female in appearance with an almost stitched together look. It seems they are headed towards one of the training grounds." The young messenger handed Sueatsu a small scroll regarding both the appearance of the woman and that he would be assisting her for a time. The former Kazekage gave a simple nod as he took the scroll and dismissed the messenger with a small wave of the hand as he went about reading what was given. "What a strange sounding woman. Hmmm... it would be nice to do a mission though. Sitting around on my hands doesn't suit me and a new face is a new opportunity." His casual clothes hung to his body loosely as he went to gather a few supplies with one hand around his small home, his other occupied with the short message that he was given.

At the very least, he had a location that she was likely headed towards. Yuumagure's radiant brilliance and motherly warmth greeted him as he took a deep breath, the flowing of sand around him bringing a music of nature to his ears that he was all too familiar with. That moment of bliss he always felt when stepping from his home was soon worn off as he made his way about the village rooftops in quick fashion, headed towards the training ground that Lii was most likely to be at. It wouldn't take him much time to arrive, seeing the odd woman before him before she might have seen him, albeit... he called out soon after. "Welcome back, however brief it may be. You are Ikanbi-san, correct?"
Hitoke, Ibuku - Genin - Konohagakure No Sato - #00A5DB
Ogata Amiya - B Rank - Iwagakure No Sato - slategrey

Sia

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by Sia » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Finally, after much impatience, Ikanbi had found success. Suddenly, things were beginning to take a turn for the better, and when all was said and done, Ikanbi had many ideas suddenly come to fruition at once. She gazed at the male before her and took in his appearance, and with no motion whatsoever she dismissed the large log she had brought with her, it vanished completely with no sound, no smoke, and no visual effect. It merely disappeared. She instead brought out a pedestal of sand that met her rear as she sat backwards into the air. After a moment, the sand of the pedestal began to gradually turn pink, beginning nearest to her body and travelling downwards, before meeting the ground. She said nothing for a moment, thinking to herself.

This couldn't be the one, or could it? Perhaps, this one would be okay to be Kazekage. "Thank you, I am, and who might you be?" Ikanbi sat with her left leg crossed over her right, and both of her hands one over the other in her lap as she gazed at Sueatsu. "Are you looking for work? Most people avoid me like the plague unless they need some nasty business done, I'm actually on my way out of the village at the moment but could definitely use another hand." She said bluntly, but then a grin broke across her face as she remembered she was supposed to be a mentor now. "There's a sand toad that I'm set to track down for the greater good, to so speak, but, I think, I would rather form a contract with it if it can be at all helped."

"Seems like it could be a good time."
She said with a grin and shrugged, then leaned against her polearm in the sand as she stood up and the pink sand that composed her stool dispersed beneath her. "Either way, I'm going to stretch my legs. I hear there's someone up and coming that wishes to become Kazekage, but...I'm not particularly happy with the way things are lately. I may test them myself, I have felt an east wind coming our way and I fear, truly, that danger is imminent for Sunagakure, and Wind Country as a whole."
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

FluffyGinja

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:09 pm

"I was informed you were in need if assistance but you confirmed exactly what it was. I'm going to guess it is a sizable sand toad considering you want a contract with it and not to simply capture it for a different usage. I do vaguely recall you. Jōnin that has taken to retiring outside the village on a small oasis farm but managed to work amiably with the village even due to their rough past. The Naegi would be fairly impressed considering your capability with plants." Even while he spoke, he took a simple sitting position in the sands, crossing his legs and staring directly forward at her. "Ah, my apologies. Shirahama, Sueatsu."

He listened to her speaking about the rumor of someone attempting to become Kazekage, he gave a soft nod as he stood up and stretched himself out for a brief moment. "Hmmm... well, I believe the person you are referring to is myself. The rumor is a touch off though. I don't personally seek it, but it is a necessary duty. I performed it before Kiyori herself and administered the test to allow her to become the Kazekage. However, it seems I'm needed again in the interim until another steps up to the plate." While he spoke, he was brushing himself off as he cleared his throat and stood there, looking at her. "If you wish to test, so be it. I do not prefer to hold back though and I tend to be more destructive than necessary. It would be best to take this further from the village."

Sia

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by Sia » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:45 pm

In no time at all, Ikanbi was incredibly delighted with the fruits of this particular conversation. She looked at the person before her and then finally she placed the face and why it had felt so familiar. Of course to her the Kazekage of old wasn't unknown, but, she had been quite fare out for some time. "Ah yes, okay, I remember you, you'll have to forgive me...My memory is a little fuzzy these days, I'm getting quite old I'm afraid haha." She laughed a genuine hearty laugh that she hadn't felt in a while, then turned a bit. "Hmm. If that's the case, I don't mind if we go ahead and head out now." Ikanbi suddenly melted. Yes, she melted.

Ikanbi's body turned into pink sand and flew through the air past the former Kazekage, merging with the sand below them. In a blur of movement, she resembled quite literally a bipedal shark humanoid made entirely of pink sand, for just a mere passing moment, before the pink sand collided with the ground below her and she disappeared from sight, only a pink fin sticking up out of the regular colored sand showing her presence as she sailed through the ground of Sunagakure. She picked up speed, stretching her legs as she walked about freely underground in a way few other in Sunagakure were capable of. She circled around, and caused her fin to disappear from sight entirely before unearthing from the ground next to Sueatsu after they had traveled down the street quite a bit. "This is the house, have you seen it yet?" She materialized out of pink sand, forming from the ground next to him as she spoke. The pink sand faded into her body and she took on a regular human appearance once again, opening the door and allowing Sueatsu inside first.

"I had plans at one point to make something more akin to a proper ANBU of Konohagakure and have it collaborate with the Scribes of the Sand and be a secret sect within itself of assassins for the greater good." Said Ikanbi bluntly as they entered the building. Sueatsu would find that the house was incredibly larger on the inside. Spacious, it had been enchanted with space/time magic and had five notable sections within itself. In the North Corner, a garden, filled with insects, plants, and fungus, in various different microbiomes contained within well maintained and regulated glass structures. In the West Corner, a laboratory and kitchen, filled with lots of utensils, chakra batteries, appliances, and foods, and random various equipments not necessarily limited to cooking, hunting, medicines, and poisons. The South Corner was easily recognized as a training area, having several training dummies of various sorts, weights, and punching backs and other equipment spread throughout the area. The East Corner was clearly a living, sleeping, and lounging area, and had the most immediate privacy as it was walled off more than the rest and had notable doors and locks of various enchantment and variety.

In the center of the building was the main focus today however, and Ikanbi grasped Sueatsu's hand. "Take my hand." She said, and lead him to the center room. As they entered, Sueatsu would find that it was full of nothing but bookshelves as far as his eye could see, filled with books, maps, scrolls, and every sort of variety of equipment he could imagine. "Absolutely none of the things in this room are real, they are enchanted anchors that exist only as replicas for me and my associates to utilize out in the country. I'm not the only one out on the farm, after all." Ikanbi said, continuing to hold onto Sueatsu's hand. "Ah yes here we go." She pulled a book from a bookshelf after a bit of walking, passing through the maze of bookshelves with ease. She opened it skillfully with one hand, and as it opened, the world around them disappeared. An identical room exactly like the one they had just been in materialized around them, and Ikanbi closed the book and put it on the shelf. She let go of Sueatsu's hand and lead the way back out of the building, upon leaving, they wound find themselves no longer in Wind Country, emerging onto an incredibly large mountain filled with abundant wildlife, foliage, fungus, and spirits. Ikanbi turned around to see what building they had exited from, and found that the door was actually inside of a large tree. She giggled. "Fantastic."

"We need to head North."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

FluffyGinja

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon May 02, 2022 11:12 pm

There was a brief pause in his thoughts as he saw Ikanbi melt before his eyes, a semi-shocked look on his face for a moment before he realized just how much he hadn't known about her. "Hm, a sand body. That explains the odd color of the sand before for a moment and even explains the sudden melting there." His feet were quick to follow her, the pink coloration making it easy to follow amongst the golden warmth of Suna's sands. Within the time that it took for them to walk towards this home, he was able to examine how she moved and even if she were to pop out of sight for a brief moment or two, he'd seemingly still be able to follow her without an issue. As she unearthed next to him, his gaze moved up towards the structure he was in front of him. It appeared to be a normal home to him, although it was clearly not with the way that she was describing it to him. "A unique idea for an organization... I get the feeling that in its own way, we may need that now more than ever if what you stated earlier is the truth." As he was going to step in the home, he'd take note of that idea though. A collaboration between the ANBU and the Scribes could be beneficial in some way, possibly for the safety of both villages.

For a brief moment, Sueatsu took in the space and then stepped towards the northern corner of it, before he was stopped by Ikanbi speaking up. He had seen insects of a wide variety and his curiosity was peeked but the mission was more important at this moment. It was a touch odd to be holding hands with someone he had just met and he felt that strange tickle on the back of his neck as embarrassment washed over his body in a shivering wave before he cleared his throat and simply allowed himself to be led. He wasn't familiar with Space/Time jutsu, it was a concept he understood to some degree but this was beyond him in other ways. It was a scope he hadn't truly started to grasp and as he peered around, he could barely blink before he was whisked back into a similar looking room but all too different feeling. "Now that... was odd.. I have the strangest feeling... That if someone were to go looking for me right now, it could cause an issue but... we can be swift." His voice was calm in tone but showed an urgency to be back... right up until he stepped outside and gazed around. "Impressive... I can tell we are nowhere within Wind Country and yet, can't pinpoint where we are at at all. Well, as you said, North we head and please, lead the way." He gestured with one arm before Ikanbi would see him move his other in a quick snapping fashion, palm closing with a delicate touch before he opened it, a small horned beetle in his hands. "Hello there little friend... off you go." He whispered as he let it flutter back off into the forest.

Sia

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by Sia » Sun May 08, 2022 5:32 pm

As soon as the thought had exited the former Kazekage's mouth, Lii began to laugh. "Yeah the pink isn't very subtle but if I had deep enough it becomes completely invisible." She admitted to him with a giggle. They stepped out into the forest covered mountain and were off. Lii leaped, launching herself through the air as a trail of pink sand began to flow outwards from her feet and propel her at great speed. "How well versed are you at dealing with spirits? I'll be honest, I'm a rather lacking in those regards, humans are usually my area of expertise."

Lii slammed hard into a large purple fungus that suddenly sprouted out of nowhere in front of her path, causing large clouds of spores to shoot outwards in a wide radius and blanket the area. "I wouldn't breathe that in if I were you." She said before channeling chakra into her arms and slicing through the fungus with a leaping slash. Her body began to dissolve, turning into a large mass of pink sand that shaped into what appeared to be a large bipedal...shark. She had fins again, but many more than last time. Like bladed serrations running down the entire length of her boy, she appeared to be a walking human made of pink blades. Next, her entire body split in half, and pink sand shot outwards in a ray in front of her, before spreading outwards in a wider area and continuing to spread out from there even further.

After a moment of this, her body stitched itself back together. "I found our target. It is a large blue toad with a giant pipe for a weapon. It is very fluent in tenkujutsu, which is why I wish to obtain a contract with it. My understanding is that it enjoys getting drunk and gambling, but I have it on good authority it is a sore loser but will try to kill us if it thinks we let it win." With that being said, Ikanbi immediately launched forwards again, her body meeting with the side of the mountain and immediately eroding and dissolving a hole through it as her mixture of both acid and sand turned the terrain into nothingness before her. She carved a large hole, large enough for the former Kazekage to easily follow here as she made a shortcut through the mountain rather than taking the long way around.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

FluffyGinja

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri May 13, 2022 11:05 am

"I'm not the most well versed but... most spirits are more human than they are normally led on, at least from experience. If what you say about this toad is true, it is comical how familiar it is. I will admit though... I'm terrible at cards, I've never had a good poker face." Each step he took, he was tracking how she moved around the area, the trails of pink sand easily able to guide him. The massive plumes of spores from the immense fungal growths fascinated him in a way that he seemed like a child for a brief second, seeking to learn more but stopping himself each time as he took a momentary pause. Lii was nothing like he might have expected. Chaotic, odd, but ultimately useful thus far.

With a quick hop, he jumped up into the hole and landed quietly as he looked around for a moment. The way the sand eroded at the rock and showed the striation from the age of the stone continued to astound him. "If he does get violent, I doubt it will be an issue but... if you require him alive, I can hold back until he is simply in too much pain." The reverb of his voice coming off the walls made him sound far louder than he normally spoke and he couldn't help but give a soft laugh out, the makeshift cave making it sound creepier by default.

Sia

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by Sia » Fri May 13, 2022 10:43 pm

Lii paused as they cleared through the side of the mountain, the sunlight beaming on her face through the trees above. They were certainly getting close now, and she had to admit that she wasn't entirely sure what to expect of the toad she was seeking, for though her information was reliable, the spirit was said to be quite fickle, much like herself. Perhaps then it would be a good match, the two of them together. She turned, making sure the former Kazekage wasn't too far behind her and found that he kept up with her quite easily, which was perfect.

A slow Kazekage was a bad one, she thought to herself, and was glad the man seemed at least capable of keeping up. Her body split open again and tiny bits of sand shot out far and wide. "This way." She said bluntly before channeling chakra and causing a series of black arrows to shoot out from her knuckles. They made contact with a tree and she was rocketed through the air at a speed that was considerably greater than before (50), flying into the horizon with no notice whatsoever. She soared quite a distance before it happened again, then again, then again. In all, she covered about two hundred meters in the matter of seconds before she ever even touched the ground. She never looked back, she figured the former Kazekage wouldn't have any problem keeping up with her, and eventually, she sensed the toad.

She dropped, landing on the side of the forest-covered mountain and stared at it from afar. It was just sitting there, smoking a pipe and reading a book. "Go away." It said loudly. Lii was stunned, she hadn't anticipated being seen already. In fact, she was very confident there was no possible way the Toad could see her. Lii turned and spoke to Sueatsu, "There's....there's no way it can see us from here, right?" She wasn't sure now, but decided it didn't really matter. Lii launched herself forwards again, shooting through the air with the aid of her Kuuton arrows as they latched onto trees and pulled her around. She landed, cleanly in front of the toad. "My apologies, Mister Toad.... We were looking for someone specific, by chance do you know of Falkani the Kinslayer....I wish to provide him a contract." The toad immediately changed its expression. A contract? Noone had ever wanted a contract with the Kinslayer toad before. How exciting! The toad blew out a large cloud of smoke and finally spoke again.

"Aye, I know of Falkani the Kinslayer, I am he." It said and took another long drag on its pipe. "A contract eh? I have to say, most people don't want a contract with me due to my reputation, what is it you are really after?" Lii wasn't entirely sure how to answer and looked at Sueatsu for a moment. "To remove impurities." A rich, hearty laugh escaped from the belly of the Toad and he put down his pipe, withdrawing a deck of cards. "Come...I am bored, humble me with a game." The toad said to the two of them.

"Excellent, I am Ikanbi, Ikanbi Liivuduntiz. And this is Sueatsu, the former Kazekage of the sands."

Kuuton: Arrow Grappling Hook Leap
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra into their fist and jump, causing a kuuton arrow to form up to a meter away from their knuckles up to 10 meters in length and pointing away from the knuckles. For the next three posts the arrows will follow the movements of the users knuckles(5 on each hand) and upon coming into contact with a target will pull the user through the arrows at the target a speed and strength up to their control. Once the user has been pulled once by an arrow it disappears.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

FluffyGinja

Foofyheaded GanjaMuffins

Post by FluffyGinja » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:31 am

Sueatsu watched how Ikanbi channeled her chakra, the gravitational chakra exiting her and he made a mental note of it as he took a momentary breath before simply leaping forward and following after her without issue. Even if a bit slower since he couldn't cover that distance nearly as fast, he was able to easily follow her movements and found himself able to easily land next to her, having been able to track her trajectory the whole way. "Mmm... see us? No... but sense? Possibly. It may have a similar sense to myself in that the relative strength of something near it." A simple shrug motion was all he could give as he followed right after her. His landed wasn't as graceful, a more solid thud. He rolled his neck as he listened to them both speaking. He could sense this slight battle of wills, the way that Ikanbi spoke.

'To remove impurities... an interesting prospect.' With that, the former Kazekage gave a soft bow of respect before he took a seat between them both, simply watching. Judging. Silently testing them both as he was curious how the former Jounin.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”