Test Subject [Hogosha, Ha]

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:36 pm

It was late in the evening in Konoha, but this was precisely the time that Nakano was active the most. It wasn’t because she was suffering from insomnia. It was because now was the time when eyes were closed, and she could get away with performing the strange things that fascinated her without fear of reprieve. Like a cat, she stalked the streets of Konoha in the night, searching for the perfect prey. A bug? No it was too small, it didn’t have anything interesting to offer in terms of emotional investment. A mouse perhaps? Your standard, they had DNA similar enough to humans to make them useful test subjects and they were capable of terror. Maybe something bigger, like a cat? If it was a family pet then someone would obviously cry for its loss and that would be very interesting. Ah but that would perhaps lead to a search for the cat and if someone found out that she was the one responsible she wouldn’t hear the end of it. She knew what people thought of her hobbies.

’I need someone who thinks like a normal person.’ She mused, as she stood atop a building and gazed down at the electric lamps lighting the street. ’My list of people I know is very short…Ah, I think I know just the person. Ha. I’m betting I could use him to help me with this conundrum. Maybe he’d even be a test subject for me himself, haha that would be interesting I think.’ From her prior encounter she knew that the lad’s home was not far from the markets, so she made her way over there post haste. She glanced into various windows, one after another with all the speed of a Genin of the Hidden leaf before she came to a home and peaked through the window, recognizing Ha’s appearance. A smirk formed on her lips and she hoped down from the roof of his house and landed at the front door with not even a sound. She rapped on the door once. Then twice.

”Excuse me madam, I know that it is late.” She told the woman opening the door. Nakano gestured at the Konoha Village symbol she wore. ”I was wondering if Ha-kun could come out to play?” It was late, but she actually had no intention of playing. This was all business. Training - yes, that was the excuse she would use to cover up the sick pervisions that nestled within her. She wanted to see blood tonight and Ha would help her or else she would just have to go with her previous plan and hope for the best. If she was even capable of hope, she had never felt such a thing before. ”Its for important training. Please let me speak to him.” Nakano gave a bow to make herself seem sincere. She then straightened and folded her arm beneathed her chest as she waited expectantly for the young genin to join her.

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:26 pm

The room was empty, and the candles were lit when the night hit, when suddenly two people entered the room. A woman in her mid thirties with an apron made of hemp fiber, and a blue dress with gray shorts underneath. She served Ha some sushi, and then after he ate the rice covered fish, he went to his bedroom, "Goodnight, I'm going to work on some things in my room," he said, and jetted off to his room. He walked up the stairs. He laid in his bed and created a clone of himself, then he jumped out of his window, and grabbed onto the top, then jumping on the roof. Ha loved both the day and night but the night had a special place in his heart. As Ha walked through Konoha with his regular attire, he came across an alleyway filled with trash and came across some left over light gray paint in a steel tin can, and a brush.

He began by painting his face in the color, then suddenly he grabbed the can, he then lifted his hand and gestured, suddenly he was walking up buildings with his feet covered in blue as he made his way up the building silently. As he made his way back up the building. When he did that he noticed the figure running towards the direction of his house, so he ran and followed, then stopping at his neighbors house, "Is that Nakano?" She rapped on the door once. Then twice.

Before she knocked Ha's mom walked up the stairs to look for Ha, "Hey Ha," she said opening the door, "Oh, he's asleep," Ha's technique laid there. She walked out the room, and down stairs. When suddenly she heard the knocking. Ha's mom walked towards the door.

”Excuse me madam, I know that it is late.” the girl told Ha's mom as she opened the door. Nakano gestured at the Konoha Village symbol she wore, "He's asleep" she replied. " I was wondering if Ha-kun could come out to play?”, "He's asleep," she replied, and she sounded a bit frustrated. ”Its for important training. Please let me speak to him.” the little girl had obviously annoyed the mom, as a door was slammed. "Who raised that girl," she said as she walked towards the kitchen.

Suddenly Ha appeared before Nakano, landing behind her with paint in his hand, "Waddup. " Ha replied, "You kinda pissed my mom off. I seen her break a man's bone before because he yelled at me," Ha looked more concerned for the girl than for his mom.
Hogosha, HageninKonohagakure
Awai SensuGeninKonohagakure no SatoMember of Team 20
Yamai, HidekiChuninKirigakure no Sato

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:02 pm

Having a door slammed in her face was not a reaction she had been expecting, but she couldn’t help but smirk to herself at how little patience the woman answering the door had. This was clearly the correct place though. Nakano hardly had a thought to consider what gruesome thing she may do next without the guidance of someone she considered a sane human being when there came an unceremonious thud as the feet of Ha announced his appearance as having landed behind her. "Waddup. " Ha replied, "You kinda pissed my mom off. I seen her break a man's bone before because he yelled at me,” the young man replied.

Nakano unfolded her arms and turned to face her fellow genin. ”’Are you a mother’s boy, Hogosha Ha? Thats cute.” She examined Ha up and down for a brief moment - noting the innocent look of concern in his face as well as the paints he carried in his hand as she circled around him in a predatory circle. She flicked the paints in his hand, drawing attention to them. Perhaps I should come back tomorrow since you are so drowsy? Though there really isn’t anything that gets a girl more frustrated than a man who has his ’fun’ and goes to bed early. I suppose I should let you go…unless..? She wore a bemused expression. Her blue eyes looked like cool still pools of water as she watched and gauged Ha’s reaction. Studying his every microexpression. She was hungry for them. For those cute little tells that opened his thoughts to her. She wanted to know what made him tick and wanted so badly to crack his skull open and to look inside - but these dangerous thoughts never saw the light of the moon as it were - as Nakano controlled her facial expression to be merely the teasing one she usually had. He was her teammate and he was useful after all.

She began to take a few steps away so that he could watch the sashaying of her figure veiled in the night’s shadow. She knew the effect her body had on men and boys - even some women. She had read the dirty books and novels as well and felt a kinship to the many women in literature who used their body to get what they wanted. Would he take the bait? She hadn’t intended to make it a game, but since he decided to play she had no choice but to make it one.

It was a dangerous game, and the stakes that Nakano had in mind were so high that somewhere in her Psychopathic mind for a brief moment considered having a feeling of pity for the boy, but no, it was beyond her and the idea was shot down just as fast as it had been brought up. If he didn’t agree to help her, someone was likely going to wind up victim to her experiments tonight. She really didn’t have a particular person in mind, but she felt a need to satisfy her curiosity. Yet there was a part of her that was aware of the social consequences her actions would have. Despite the tempting manner that she tried to draw Ha in, she sincerely needed someone she could confide her ideas to and gauge whether something was considered right or wrong. If she left here alone she was sure she would make a mistake.

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:46 pm

Nakano unfolded her arms and turned to face her fellow genin. ”’Are you a mother’s boy, Hogosha Ha? Thats cute.” Ha looked at her, then grinned a bit, "A bit," Ha watched as she examined Ha up and down for a brief moment - Ha had the tin can in his hand, he placed the can on the floor, "Uh. Are you okay?" Ha said as she circled around him in a predatory circle. When she reached to flick the paints in his hand, Ha stepped back, and she missed, "Perhaps I should come back tomorrow since you are so drowsy? Though there really isn’t anything that gets a girl more frustrated than a man who has his ’fun’ and goes to bed early. I suppose I should let you go…unless..?" Ha was taken aback by her approach as she wore a bemused expression. Nakano had blue eyes that looked like cool still pools of water as she watched and gauged Ha’s reaction. Ha kept a grin on his face.

"Well. I was about to go paint something but you are in the front here. " Ha began walking towards a wall that covered both her and him. "Come here," he whispered. Ha had just snuck out of his room, and was bored. So he left. He stood there, and then ran up the wall landing on the roof, whether she followed or not, he snuck back into his room, when suddenly a torch was lit, "Well, well, well. Did you really think this was going to fool me?" She bequeathed to the young Ha, Ha's eyes widened, "Um. From the rooftop the whole room could be seen. It was a true comedic scenary. Something Nakano should rather enjoy, she seemed like a dark girl from her appearance.

Ha then turned around, "No no don't you close that window," she whispered. Ha's clone had dissipated after Ha's mom smacked the clone. The mother looked at the paint in his hands.
"Whats that paint for?"
"Nothing. Why?"
"What do you mean why?"
"It's for a project."
"A project huh."
"Go to sleep. It is getting late. If I catch you outside, I will f you up!"

She left in a hurry and returned to her room of operations, closing the door behind her.

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:09 pm

Ha seemed unusually defensive about those paints but he wore a boyish grin the entire time. He beckoned her back to his room and she cocked an eyebrow and followed closely behind carefully as he made his way back to his room when suddenly the lights flicked on and the domineering woman that was Ha’s mother stood in the doorway. She could hear the woman begin to berate him as she climbed into the window from behind and listened as Ha made an attempt to justify himself to her. Like he was some kind of unruly teenager. The scene did not amuse Nakano - she found Ha’s mother troublesome and in the way of her experiments and was considering assassinating her to get her out of the way. She looked back at Ha - the mama’s boy. She would probably lose his compliance if she harmed his mother, so she would leave her be for the moment.

This wasn’t a game anymore. This was just boring, and Nakano’s face looked bored as the back and forth came to a close and Ha was ordered to bed. Nakano didn’t even bother addressing the woman, whose existence she was now no longer acknowledging. She looked to Ha. Are you perhaps still an Academy Student, Ha? I thought you were a genin of Konoha; a soldier, not a brow beaten child. I was going to ask you for help with my training, I can see perhaps I overvalued you. For what its worth I apologize.

Nakano turned to the window and climbed back out. And leapt to a nearby rooftop. She didn’t dwell on the situation - it hardly mattered to her, but she was disappointed that Ha’s mother had prevented her from manipulating him into helping her find an adequate test subject. Despite not trusting her own judgement in this matter she had no choice but to do so without Ha’s assistance.

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:26 pm

Follows the girl

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Nakano was looking for another person when Ha joined her on the roof top. She knew what it meant and appreciated the initiative that this took. Without looking at him, she kept her senses open as she decided since he had show some initiative on his part she would explain what she needed from him. ”I’m not like you Ha, I’m not like anybody. But I need your help, and probably your help more than anyone else in this place. You see - from my eyes you seem more human than just about anyone I know.” She turned to glance at the boy. ”I know I can’t tell right from wrong. I’ve gotten in trouble over my life so many times that I can’t tell. It isn’t common sense to me, and I always must second guess my decisions. I came to talk to you today because I need you to help me. I want to practice medicinal jutsu and I need a test subject to practice on. Who, or what should I practice on Ha? That is my question. I am tired of getting in trouble with the Authorities of Konoha. To me, one test subject is just as good as another, but logically I know that my judgement has never been able to accurately guide me through society. Will you help me find a test subject Ha? This is why I came to your home, this is why I wanted to ask for your help.”

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:47 pm

The young Ha boy blinked confusingly, "A test subject?" He bequeathed curiously, suddenly he began to feel a bit threatened by the conversation and he pushed the Nakano girl, "What in the fuck. Are you trying to lure me out or something? " The boy remembered the time his mother reminded him not to use much curse words, "Man. I mean girl-- yo. Are you okay? Why not use bad people as test subjects or bad creatures?" The young Ha asked the girl who was on his genin team.

He stepped back and fell off the ledge that was the building and then landed on a makeshift tent of wood attached to a building that cushioned his fall. Ha got up and looked up at the building and climbed up when no one was looking down. On his way up, he made sure to be hidden until he reached the top.

"You kind of caught me off guard there. " He didn't lose sight of the girl or the top area. Making sure on his way up from his climb that she was out of sight, "She reminds me of my mom," the boy quickly gathered his emotions together.

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:05 pm

It was unexpected that Ha fell from the roof. She had full confidence in his skills as a shinobi and approached the edge and looked down to see Ha who had fallen and shattered a wooden structure and was now climbing back up. As he reached the roof once again. She began to explain. ”I’ve been told I’m far from being okay; I am a psychopath. I don’t feel Empathy, I don’t feel remorse, and I can’t tell who or what would be a valid test subject versus what would be considered inappropriate in the eyes of the village. In my eyes, everyone seems to be a valid choice, but it is inconvenient to be in trouble - I can see that the village is useful to me, as is my relationship to you, and so I desire to maintain that relationship - but I must do so within the bounds and rules of what the village considers acceptable. Otherwise I will lose those resources. There are laws of course, but they don’t address my interests or tendencies. You have something I lack. I think the laws make sense to you, and I think you know when it is appropriate to break them. I want you to guide me through this social maze that I’m trapped within so I don’t have to hide what I am. ” She checked to see if he was making any progress back to the roof, and figured he must have decided to climb and take the long way instead of using the wall walking technique taught in the academy.

”Please?”

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:15 pm

Ha reached the roof once again. He looked at Nakano as she spoke, ”I’ve been told I’m far from being okay; I am a psychopath," she said, Ha turned his head slowly to face her, as she continued, "I don’t feel Empathy, I don’t feel remorse, " Ha began to change his facial expression and looked a bit perplexed, "and I can’t tell who or what would be a valid test subject versus what would be considered inappropriate in the eyes of the village," Ha stepped back a bit, "A test subject?" He said, she continued, "In my eyes, everyone seems to be a valid choice," he cocked his head to the side a bit, "but it is inconvenient to be in trouble - I can see that the village is useful to me, as is my relationship to you, and so I desire to maintain that relationship - but I must do so within the bounds and rules of what the village considers acceptable. Otherwise I will lose those resources. There are laws of course, but they don’t address my interests or tendencies. You have something I lack. I think the laws make sense to you, and I think you know when it is appropriate to break them. I want you to guide me through this social maze that I’m trapped within so I don’t have to hide what I am. ” She checked to see if he was making any progress back to the roof, Ha crept up behind her, ”Please?” she finished. Ha then replied in a soft spoken manner, "Sure why not," he said. "Where do we start?" He then tapped her shoulder with his index finger as he replied.

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:04 pm

Nakano looked over her shoulder with a bemused expression. He was playing a game? Thats what it seemed like to her at least. ”My primary interest is in the human body. I want to know its insides and outs, and I need someone to practice medical jutsu on. Should I practice on you? This is what I need you for - what would be an appropriate way for me to practice my jutsu?” Nakano turned and looked at Ha and searched for his thoughts in his face and expression. ”I would prefer if you took the lead on this. Show me what is right and what is wrong in this instance. Otherwise I’ll just have to figure it out myself.”

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:10 pm

Nakano looked over her shoulder with a bemused expression, and Ha looked concerned, almost as if he could feel the intentions, ”My primary interest is in the human body. I want to know its insides and outs, and I need someone to practice medical jutsu on. Should I practice on you? This is what I need you for - what would be an appropriate way for me to practice my jutsu?”,
"Uh, I don't know about all this use my jutsu on you stuff, where I come from that means you wanna fight,Washi says I have to be mean," Ha replied to what Nakano had said, his eyes widened like an Eagle, and she turned and looked at Ha and searched for his thoughts in his face and expression,”I would prefer if you took the lead on this. Show me what is right and what is wrong in this instance. Otherwise I’ll just have to figure it out myself," suddenly with a swoop in air came in Washi, and picked up Ha, Ha jumped on his back and flew away, and landed on a building west south, and then Washi whispered as he had his back turned, Ha petted Washi, then said, "Let's go!", suddenly in one fellow swoop came in Ha and was let down three feet above, flipped and landed miserably on his buttocks, dust filled but he was still clearly visible, "Ow," he stood up and then dusted himself off.

"Alright, now my buttocks hurts. What now." he sounded monotone, but he was joking.

Return to “Fire Country”