Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (12/50)
[Kiri’s Black Reaper]
[Once more into the fray, will I feel release on this day...]
General Information Age: 50
Weight: 260 lbs
- Face/head: Kasai looks identical to the way that he did before creating his elemental body, to fond of his old appearance to change to something different. With a slender face coming down to a pointed chin, the skin of the man’s face is pale like many from his village, though the most noticeable feature is a pair of brilliant yellow irises. A somewhat trimmed red bear hides the majority of the face while atop the man's head is long locks of crimson red hair that reach down to around shoulder length and are normally found with a messy uncombed look about it. Most noticeably about the man's face is a long scar that run across the bridge of the nose running diagonally down the left side of the face.
- Body: Much like his face and head, the man retained his appearance from before the creation of his elemental body, his features still appear to be those of a well built shinobi sporting developed arms with a muscular chest and abdomen.
- Notable Features:Kasai has a few notable feature. His wife's name can be found on the inside of his large right bicep through what appears to be a simple scarification method. For scars the man has two horizontal scars across his chest and one vertical one on each side of his abdomen. Upon his back is a series of interlocking scars that vary in angle but stretch down the entire length of the man's muscular back. Upon his left cheek is a horizontal scar that runs from across the bridge of the nose diagonally down to corner of the jaw bone with a final horizontal scar running horizontally between his chin and lower lip.
- General: Through out the majority of the man's life up to around the age of forty, Kasai was a true product of the Kirigakure society and military culture, he will never surrender, never retreat, and wouldn't hesitate for a moment to give up his life on the battlefield for his village in what would be considered a glorious death in his eyes and the eyes of his ancestors. Mostly from the style of raising as a child and young shinobi Kasai has quite the violent demeanor to himself. Easy to anger and quick to draw his weapon if challenged. He's the kind of guy that if someone came up to him and insulted him or village their wouldn't be a moment's hesitation before he punched that bitch straight in the mouth.
Though, the many years of loss have truly taken their toll on the man as before he created his new body he had developed trouble sleeping at night and turned towards such things as alcohol more now then ever in the past when he simply enjoyed a few drinks a day. Like many warriors who have lived through a time of war, Kasai often thinks about the number of lives he has taken often seeming them in his dreams along with all the friends he once had who have also fallen. Some of which he considers personally his fault for not being able to save them or being their for their time in need. This has led to a noticeable decline in the man's mental state which finally led the village to reluctantly removing him 'temporally' from his duties as a jounin.
- Hopes/Dreams: To simply find a way to make up for the sins of his life.
- Fears: Failing another friend in time of need.
- Combat Mentality: His mentality about combat is that is neither good or bad but a deed that must be done, the thought of battle, bloodshed, and violence still brings some excitement to the man. In battle the mid-to-long range fighter relies heavily upon ninjutsu and mist to hide himself from enemies and attack before transitioning into sword and hand to hand combat when inside close range. Now, the man also tries to make use of his new body with what ever advantages he can.
Battle Information Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Rank: Bannin (Retired)
- Ninjutsu: 50
- Taijutsu: 25
- Genjutsu: 25
- Stamina: 38 [50-12]
- Control: 50
- Strength: 25
- Speed: 50
- Instinct: 31
- Reaper's Claws - A set of wakizashi with black leather wrappings upon their hilts and a dark steel blade measuring exactly twenty four inches over all (eighteen inch blade and six in hilt) in length with a single cutting edge. Worn in an X fashion across the upper back of the man with the hilts extending over the left and right shoulders.
- Lower Back Pouch - A wide pouch spanning the width of the lower back situated across the bottom of the Emperor's Chest Plate. Contains ten kunai prepped with explosive tags, five individual explosive tags, five kunai with nothing attached to them. Also inside this pouch is a small child, about three years of age. Perfectly healthy and happy. Thanks dad.
- Core - Within Kasai's Elemental body can be found a single pale blue stone with the inscriptions of life and death, one on each side of the stone. It measures 5 inches tall, 3.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches thick that acts as the body's core containing all that is left of the former shinobi's true body. Stone has a durability equal to the user's stamina.
This Chest Piece has been hand crafted from the finest metals, with the most pristinely treated leather straps. Jingu's Chest Piece has been heavily passed down from generation to generation, in the ninja era seeing battle underneath several different countries flags. It has a base strength of 30. This chest piece has a special ability however to take on the passive of any 12 elements sealed in orbs located on the back in a grid formation. These passives are based on the user's ninjutsu stat. By focusing chakra into one of the orbs, the passive remains active until discontinued by the wearer.
Can cause burns based of the user's ninjutsu stat, the burns based off of the katon passive table.
Can cause lacerations with a strength of the user's ninjutsu stat.
Can cause electrifying paralysis based on the user's ninjutsu stat, the paralysis based off of the raiton passive table.
Can cause 8m^3 waves that envelop opponents at a strength of 2/3'rds of their ninjutsu stat.
Causes the chest plate to not be affected by other element's passives.
Causes objects/organics striking the plate to be ate away based off of the user's ninjutsu, follows the Sankaton table for eating materials.
Can push or pull away or towards the chest piece with a strength equal to their ninjutsu stat.
Can push or pull metallic objects towards the chest piece with a strength equal to their ninjutsu stat.
Can cause a debuff in stamina for the remainder of the thread based off of the user's ninjutsu stat, follows the Salt table for stamina debuffs.
Can cause frostbite to the limbs/appendages that strike the chest piece without proper protection.
Can cause blinding bright flashes as well as a burning effect. Based off of the user's ninjutsu stat, follows the Hiton table for burns and blinding effects.
Coats the chest piece in a plate of glass that can shatter forward at a strength based off of the user's ninjutsu stat. The shattered glass causes deep lacerations that induce heavy bleeding.
Abilities and Concentrations
Body of ElementsShow
Body of Five Elements:
Mastery over the Five Elements:
Dao of the Elements:
Ninjutsu: Elemental Specialist:Ninjutsu: Elemental Specialist
Having devoted their lives to mastering the Elemental affinities, this shinobi is classified as an Elemental Ninjutsu Specialist. Elemental specialist are able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to elemental concentrations, unlike most people who are capped at 8. The user is not able to access any specializations that are marked for Ninjutsu Specialist, but instead, can now pick up concentrations marked for Elemental Specialists. Additionally, their two additional concentrations MUST be used for elements. They cannot use them for ninpou styles. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to Taijutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to Genjutsu.
As a Ninjutsu Specialist, [Kasai] is able to utilize Ninjutsu concentrations reserved for specialists, but cannot utilize non-elemental ninjutsu specializations. Additionally they are able to enter the God Tier [45+] on select stats, and meaning as a specialist they can select stats to break into the God tier. These stats can only be [Ninjutsu], [Speed], [Control], and [Stamina].
|Ninjutsu - (10/10)||
Elemental Advanced Channeling:
Taijutsu - (1/5)
Genjutsu - (0/5)
A cry could be heard in the early morning hours from one of the many homes of the small Yami family's housing district. The first child born to this young Kiri couple was a big baby boy, much to the father's wishes to have an heir to pass on his legacy to. Being born with the Hidden Mist village was enough to make things different but also being born of the Yami and it's secret ways and almost military like structure.
Even from the time that he could walk, Kasai was taught discipline. Most kids were allowed to play and make friends while for the child it was more like being in a military boot camp where ones days consisted of physical training and education of combat strategies and the way of Kirigakure. Strength was everything, taught from the time he began learning to speak that as a Kiri-nin there was no such thing as surrender or retreat. That death in the battlefield in service of Kirigakure is the greatest glory one could achieve in life.
The child's strict military driven lifestyle filed with violence and exposure to the numerous blood based rituals, for him though it was just a normal day in the life of a Yami, who had modeled many of their odd or strange behaviors off the Toukai clan. At the age of ten the as the oldest of the three children, he entered into the ninja academy as ordered by his overbearing father who used his family ties with the Hirohito to ensure the boy's entrance. But the first core of the academy was simply more or less a refresher for the boy from the military like education from the faint tutor, if one could call those heartless bastards that. The first core seemed to drag on but soon enough the first six months were over.
Next came the second core which focused more on actually shinobi skills, this was a nice change of pace. Getting more experience in the shinobi arts along with getting to go head to head with other shinobi families, this was the type of thing he loved the most. The third core started right afterwards and it was during this time a rivalry flared up between the boy and a fellow classmate from another family. But this only excited the young Yami family member as violence was simply in his nature. They fought nearly every day as the end of the core rapidly approached. During the final exercise when they were pitied against one another and told to kill each other a sinister smile appeared on Kasai's face, he was bred for this very thing. Always told that the strong consume the weak and for him there could be no weak Kiri shinobi.
The end result was that the teachers weren't quick enough and the other student was killed by the cold young boy who at this point was proud of his actions. To the shock of the other students who saw the fellow student laying in a growing pool of his own blood, the boy reached down with his still mutated had and cupped a handful of the leaking crimson substance and began drinking it. Steaks of the blood that didn't make it into his mouth ran down the sides of his face, it was the tradition of his clan to drink the blood of their first kill after all. Soon after graduation, the boy was assigned to a rivalry squad with a fellow genin from his class at the age of twelve. It was also at this time that he was gifted with a wakizashi from his father as a graduation present as his training in the art of the sword began...
During this time period of time the boy began to rapidly mature and grow into a large young man that was already over six feet in height, his muscle tone seeming to grow larger with every training session due to genetics and the type of training he was being placed under. A few years seemed to literally fly by add him and his fellow genin grew to become quite a powerful duo. Kasai was like a massive tank standing at six and a half feet tall at fifteen years of age with his size and power yet despite his size and power with a blade had a certain natural talent in the art of weapon throwing and archer while his partner Jin was able to easily support from close and mid range distances as well through ninjutsu. Both genin were able to obtain the rank of chuunin at the same age and their rivalry squad was disbanded and they were assigned to separate assault squads.
After being assigned to his assault squad, it was at this point that Kasai began to earn his reputation as Kiri’s Black Reaper during numerous skirmishes outside of Water country. Known for his black face mask and bandaging along wish his long range ninjutsu and steal grew his reputation of being known to strike down foes from distance without opponents even knowing that he was there. At the age of seventeen the young man married a distant cousin of his through an arranged marriage through their parents. A bit over a year and a half later Xu, his wife, gave birth to their first children, a set of twins one girl named Ren and one boy named Jin. The next couple of years quickly passed for the youth who continued to grew even more in size and strength, then not long after turning eighteen the shinobi earned the rank of jounin.
At the age of nineteen the still new jounin requested a special pair of wakizashi be crafted from a pair of master craftsmen of the Hirohito family. This weapon set would later be known as the 'Reaper's Claws' from the sheer amount of lives that were taken by their blades over the years. Over the next couple of years the man continued to build his reputation and the family's reputation through his successes. Several hundred people having felt the wrath of the mountainous man’s wrath, the most notable event being when his squad was establishing relations with some of the smaller countries nearby and one lord made this mistake to not only offend the man's gone village but also his clan. After which the Reaper proceed to slaughter the man's entire family before his rage subsided. Though is actions had some harsh repercussions it was a clear example made to all who had ever once thought about committing the same sin, but at this time in the young man's life the village was the most important thing, even above his own family.
After becoming a jounin the man also held a spot in one of the many active assassination squads as well, slowly honing his strength and skills. Preparation in order to possibly one day take over as leader of the of his small family and to attempt to join the renowned Head Hunter Division where he felt his skill set could be utilized. At the age of twenty five the man lost his father to a fast spreading disease that took his life at only the age of thirty seven years of age. At the funeral cremation the members of the family wore the ashes of the fallen man, similar to ritual performed by the Toukai clan for their dead, on their face as tribute to his life and service to Kirigakure. After the funeral the man gained increased vigor to continue increasing his strength and reputation in the family and village, if nothing else then as way to honor his father. Joining the HHD at the age of twenty nine.
After hitting the age of thirty the man made very good friends with a few members of the famous Seven by the names of Kazuki Ryoga whom he met through a duel where the man demonstrated the power of his blood nintai and the man's wife Ren. The death of these two truly hit the man the hardest up to this point in his life, having lost several friends but none of them as good of friends as he would consider these two. One was killed while defending his family on a return from Iron country, a trip that Kasai had been asked to travel with him only to be called away last minute on a mission. That man was filled with "could of" and "what if" thoughts as he then came moments to late to not long after the Swordsman's funeral to find that his wife could no longer take the pain of losing her husband and had taken her own life. The man's life slowly been filled with these moments as at the age of thirty six his wife would pass away expectantly leaving the man with his two now grown children who truly had nothing to do with their father because of the distance he had kept between his family in order to carry out the will of the village.
At the age of thirty eight the man would loose his only son who died during a mission for the village, while it was truly a noble death for his boy it took a toll on the man non-the-less and soon after his daughter deserted the village and become a rogue shinobi. At the age thirty nine he met a young woman by the name of Hirohito Yuri, a woman nearly half his age but someone that he found the comfort of her arms several times as they worked together. But in the end the man simply didn't work out, mainly because of the mixed feels of the older man and the thought of his dead wife holding things back. At the age of forty one he was specifically tasked with personally hunting his own daughter as the village had received recent intel on her whereabouts, he was chosen specifically under the pressure of the village and the Hirohito family. Despite all his years of killing and slaughter; be that man, woman, or child. None of it had bothered the man in the slightly but when the man had his child at the point he could have killed her with a simple squeeze of his hand he only placed his hand upon her frightened head sighing to himself before turning to walk away, simply telling her to continue living and that for the first time aloud he told the girl that he loved her. He had never truly been in the lives of his children so in a way it was to make up for some of that by letting her go. But of course this was not the expected result as the man returned to the village to suffer prosecution from both sides of the coin, one being the large family that he was a distant part of and the other was the village itself.
Slowly the man descended into a dark place in his life which affected his mental and emotional status to the point at the age of forty two after failing a number of missions after his failure of dealing with his daughter, Ren, it was deemed that the older man was no longer competent enough to continue up holding the normal duties as a jounin, only further pushing the man down a path of no return of alcohol dark thoughts. Over the next couple years Kasai simply spent his time wandering in and out of the village being somewhat of a has been drunk or bum...seeming unable to find his way back, but still seemingly looking for something to bring him back to the person he use to be. Most people who were not of his era don't even have a clue who the man was or care who the man is anymore. But it was in this darkness that he did the unspeakable, with the help of a trusted elder the man decided to throw away his body in return for a new elemental one, hoping that throwing away the body would in turn help take away the pain it was racked with...though the man has yet to recover enough to rejoin the shinobi ranks, some that still remember her wonder if he ever will. Then three years ago the man simply disappeared, having left the village to wander the main continent in search of his purpose for still living along with searching out five powerful elemental spirits to seal their core essence into his own core. He has not given up on the village or its shinobi, but more so he needs to rediscover whom he is before he returns to the Hidden Mist.