• If you already have a jinch, you cannot enter this lotto.
• Genma are to be sealed into the ninja rank that is allowed by their respective villages. Contact the OOCs for each village for details.
• You have 10 days after the close of the lotto to have your character in the registry if it is a brand new character.
• After acceptance or if you have a character ready you have 5 days to place up your Plotboard (make sure to alert your village OOC)
• After you win the lotto, it will cost 30 points to obtain the genma. If you do not have 25 points when you sign up, do not let this deter you. You make the payment when you put up the mod to add the genma, so you should have plenty of time to earn your points.
Please keep in mind there is an activity rule to maintain the genma.
Activity Rule:Respond in this thread if you would like to enter.Jinchuriki's must remain training the Genma, interacting with others (This includes members of high ranking to look after your training, team members, or friends made), and maintaining a sufficient activity in plot (This concerns training the genma to higher forms, unlocking new abilities, other character concerning plot such as coping with having a genma, coming to terms with what you are to the village, and etc) concerning your character or others. This does not include baseless lonelies, or lonelies made in the spur of near losing your genma. Lonelies must be a minimum of 2 points.
You may enter this lotto until August 19th.